All Comments on 'To Walk the Constellations Pt. 04'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight, CrispnCrunch, AutumnStripe, Gillered and zerozero

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F8YTR6R?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 5 years ago
Lovely chapter

I stumbled a bit near the start when I had forgotten that Thale IS Drak. Thought there was more of them, but I was just failing to properly remember. It's a shame and almost silly how people can maintain their irrational prejudices. To be a Knight you almost certainly require extensive bio-modification and or cyberization. We still have no demonstrative way of making Knights, we can only find them amongst the masses. But when The Machine's give us a Knight by them having a spark of their divine consciousness we will decree that even if they show amazing potential, if their genetic makeup isn't to our specifications, we will require them to be humanusformed into a more standard style. Again, despite (so far from what limited knowledge I have access to as declared in the works, but also just as an allegory) having no idea why specific individuals are seemingly chosen by the djinn.

Anywhose, loved reading more of your works. Thank you very much. ~Though I would be remiss in my feedback if I failed to mention there were a couple of words I noticed that were scrambled. ALso there were some capitalizing errors as illustrated in this sentence. Still wonderful to have the story, just a heads up.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
Not crazy

about the homosexual/bisexual slant, but I skipped that and read the rest. Rich, detailed description as always. You could feel the tension while they fought the technogaunts and this 'relationship' with Venn and Thale gets more and more interesting.

LwcbyLwcbyover 3 years ago

I agree about the homosexual slant not homophobic, don’t want watch or read about it. Not my cup of tea, your story is good enough that I scimmed it, but don’t know if I can deal with too much more.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 3 years agoAuthor

Well, too bad?

Thale's bi, and that's not changing by the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't care for gay content, myself, but I am very interested in the story. Is it bad that I mostly read your work for the plot, not the sex?

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

The story is fun. The gay sex scenes I just skip. Say it happened, have homosexual lovers but I don’t want a blow by blow, thrust by thrust description of it. So far the homolove is just in the story for the sake of it, it’s not required or an integral to the story.

Also magnetic disks that are laser written? You have one or the other not both. Goddess I hated cd and then dvd drives. + R and - R, I still don’t know what that means. I swear I finalised EVERY disk I burnt but they hardly ever worked in another computer. Then they were gone thank Goddess but software still came on dvd. Also when building a computer finding a dvd drive was almost impossible but the computer cases still came with a 5 1/4 inch bay, what am I going to put in it?

Now laptops only seem to have usb c ports since their skinny compared to the regular normal usb a ports. So where do I plug in my usb drive a regular normal usb drive that’s usb a?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous