To Whoredom and Back

Story Info
A Prominent, Respectable, GILF’s Experiences in Whoredom.
5.5k words
4.47
5.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
122 Followers

Prologue

Whoredom is usually defined as illicit sexual indulgence; prostitution, fornication, adultery. A deviation from acceptable religious practice. In a literal, physical sense, whoredom is making oneself available for affairs with many partners...Jezebel, "the ancient whore" became known for depravity and her "wickedness" has been portrayed in sermons, songs, movies, and prose. As such she epitomized the most sinful of women.

Since the genesis of society, female sexuality has been demonized and policed by men and women alike. Both repression and expression of female sexuality negatively categorize women in ways that are used to oppress them. Yet another iteration of this policing is the Madonna--whore complex, which is painfully evident in American society and abroad.

To men, the Madonna is the only type of woman who is worthy of respect and romantic pursuit. Even if a woman who was once regarded as a Madonna begins to express sexuality, she becomes degraded and is moved to the category of whore. When women are considered sluts for wanting sex and men are simply considered normal for the same desires, there's something very wrong with that picture.

Whoredom beckons

This story, indeed, part of a memoir is about a prominent, respectable, sophisticated GILF's experiences in whoredom. The romance in this memoir is unapologetic. This is about advocacy. It's about choice. With wit, insight, and honesty. Camilla Essex takes us behind the scenes of her journey into the sexual world of whoredom, along with the thrills and revelations. Her story is mind-blowing and, revealing because it's real.

I am Camilla Essex, I am 54 years old but look and feel like 40. I have a gorgeous mane of silvery hair, that makes me look distinguished, elegant; a shapely well-toned womanly body, round bubble ass nice breasts and hazel eyes. My resemblance to my late English mother is truly uncanny. I am separated from my husband and, I'm a well-known liberal public figure. I'm very outspoken on social issues. I had been mostly celibate since my husband abandoned me. But as my close friend Lynda always said:

"If you wanna be a virgin or celibate, you are welcome. But if you wanna be a whore, it's your fucking right to be so." Lynda is a foremost advocate of unfettered sexuality for women. She encouraged me to engage in real sex talk, to use four-letter words like fuck dick, cock, shit, suck and cunt.

Indeed, it has always been my fantasy to become a whore, at least for a spell...Women fantasize about sex. Probably more than you realize. In fact, a lot more than you realize. And what they're fantasizing about may shock you. Sexual fantasies, of course, are a normal part of life. In our minds, we can engage in risky behavior without consequences and indulge our inner freak without judgment...One of my major fantasies is not only to explore the sacred domain of whoredom, but also to reclaim it for myself and the sisterhood, then go public with my story.

Lynda who is also 54 years old, is a very worldly single woman with a touch of foreignness. A passionate, radical feminist, bisexual, tough, with good breeding... She is a new woman, fervid, luxuriously obscene, rotten with decadence. And very happy. She is much more experienced sexually than I am. Everything about her is so poignant...Lynda claims to be addicted to Black dick. To the massive dick experience.

"I feel overwhelmed with desire when I see such dicks jut out proudly at me, throbbing and bulging with huge veins so beautiful I want to cry for want of it, my cunt aching like a bruise. And by the way, I have a well-used and very happy cunt that needs attention constantly." She confided.

"When my hand wraps around a massive cock, and my fingertips can only just barely touch, my pussy pulses and my heart quickens. I cannot help my physical response to a massive cock on a super stud who can fuck for hours -- I simply cannot -- and it feels good, oh so good. Just the response, and I'm not even talking about how it feels in my cunt, the awesome tight fucking grip; the hardness, thickness, all 12 or more inches, balls deep in my cunt."

"The Mandingo-male fantasy, is the refrain among white women. The black monster phallus of Osiris, the ancient Black Egyptian God, is what some of us worship," she said with equanimity...I was totally sold. By Jove, she never told me all that stuff before.

Lynda started me off on my odyssey by connecting me with a Black lady in her late forties called Sonia, who runs a stud and escort service...Apparently, Lynda is a client of hers. Three days later after much anticipation, Sonia sent a young, big muscular man called Jax the Cannon over. He seemed to be half my age. His very good looks, suave and urbane manner melted me and my arousal became intensified; my panties flooded with juice...After a few drinks and a joint, Jax undressed for me, and let me fondle his cock. His erect dick looked like a log and felt like granite.!

"OMG will that fit my cunt?" I gasped.

"Trust me it will dear lady, your pussy can expand enough to swallow a whole locomotive" chuckled Jax the Cannon, stroking my dripping pussy.

"Hey, I'm just checking since my cunt is on the small side," I said.

His dick certainly matched his name! Spread-eagled on the bed, Jax sniffed my cunt then inhaled deeply. "Fuck, I love the smell of older pussy and the grey hairs are so cool" he declared.

He stroked my cunt from clitoris to asshole with his cock head for a long time making me wetter and wetter, driving me insane with anticipation; it was totally delicious. Then he began to push that prodigious dick into me slowly until he was balls deep inside. I felt my feverish cunt open up and stretch wide and deep as he pounded me. And my cunt needed a good pounding.

I felt an orgasmic surge as I began to shiver and my cunt exploded, coating his crotch with a spray of juice. I had come alive, my slender vulva swollen hugely, my clitoris boiling. My intoxicating scent blending with the stale smell of pot in the room. I felt good, it was glorious.

Jax fucked me and fucked me. I writhed on the mattress aching pleading, "please don't stop, fuck me harder" as my juices spattered and sizzled, my body risen above the mattress, demanding with passion and power. He fucked me relentlessly, his rock-hard cock swirling in the juices of my wide-open cunt, as it continued to suck and suck the cock inward. My body shuddered in ongoing spasms while I moaned and whimpered and Jax never stopped; and I was coming and coming. My pleasure at a peak.

He probed deeper and deeper into me, then hitting my clitoral root and my G-spot, stroking smoothly. His cock was so fucking hard as it throbbed and vibrated in circular movements giving me exquisite pleasures. My moans got louder and my cunt grabbed the cock as I rode the waves of my orgasms in a screaming climax after climax. I have seldom cum for as long and as many times as I did; it was simply incredible. When Jax finally exploded into me, I was totally lost, feeling the orgasm all along my spine, as torrents of cum rushed out of him into me inundating my womb.

Jax stayed with me for two days fucking me all over my house, continuously round the clock, and still I wanted more, more, seemingly saturated with orgasmic ecstasy. He ravaged my twat with his mouth his tongue with such verve, I was moved to tears. He fucked me every which way in all my orifices, filling them with his abundant semen. Jax was an accomplished lover, he taught me a lot. He also touched me in many other ways. I wanted to keep him but he had places to go to, things to do. I was forlorn when he left but it seemed my mission had started with a bang.

Several days later I became extremely horny, needing desperately to be fucked; a feeling I'd never had before and which I attributed to Jax's expert fucking. My cunt had started to act up demanding more action.

I called Sonia for help, she sent not one but two young studs, Mars and Timba over to fuck me. Both of them very well hung. The size of Timba's dick reflects his name! I was ecstatically alive, in a world of sensation and passion. Brought on undoubtedly by the highly erotic rituals and the lewd and wet conversation earlier. I looked super good naked, elegant for a 54 year old and eminently fuckable. The young studs were impressed. We drank some cognac, smoked some weed while the two guys played with my tits, my ass my cunt on a large beach towel covering the rug in the parlor. Mars scooped some grool from my drenched pussy and licked it.

"Mmmm, tastes good" he said, then beckoned me to ride him.

I began to tremble but excited nonetheless. I mounted Mar's rigid pole and impaled myself on it until it disappeared all the way inside me. It was simply amazing...I rode the huge cock with some expertise, for a long time my slimy grool running down the shaft until I came and came crying out, wailing, screaming...Then Timba entered my asshole and began to fuck me with gusto. The dudes fucked me and fucked me for a long time and I continued to come and come until they flooded me with gallons of cum.

They fucked me separately and in a threesome, fucking all my orifices at the same time. Our bodies quivered with burning currents of pleasure; melting, dissolving into incandescent, suspended ecstasy. My cunt my asshole, my mouth were fucked methodically, relentlessly. "That's just what I needed...pure, heavy, juicy sex" I whispered. We fucked all day long; and I came and came until I could come no more. My cunt my ass my throat were filled with thick hot semen. I was fully satiated. What an experience that was...We lay sandwich fashion in a puddle of sex fluids; Mars' cock still throbbing inside my cunt, Timba's in my asshole. The sun began to set over the horizon. The two guys had to leave for a gig somewhere.

Five days later I tried to reconnect with the dudes to no avail. Sonia could not find me a replacement so she came over herself to check me out, to see what makes a 54 year old cock-huntress slut tick. She brought me some spiced wine and a joint and we drank to desire. She bent down at the waist, affording me an explicit view of her black-haired pussy and hairy asshole, nestled between her rounded ass cheeks. The woman's body drew me like an unbreakable rope. She radiated darkness, mystery, an exotic appeal. Then she smiled again.

Her lascivious actions with a hint of kinkiness, suggested a temple harlot rather than the cool, quiet "Madam" she was. The lips of her cunt just sliced open naturally as she spread her legs on the bed. A made to be fucked pussy, so lush and meaty and covered with over abundant hair. Her swollen labia lay open and pulsing. Enthralled, I began to stroke her juicy vulva thru the lush tangle of hair, with my tongue, back and forth, while rubbing her huge clitoris with my thumb, inhaling the smell of her. A sexily odorous scent. Parting her thick wooly pubic hair, she rubbed her finger delicately against her ruby opening, her enormous clitoris, scooping some grool.

"This is one huge clitoris" I said, watching in awe as the clitoris shot bolt upright and throbbed mightily.

"Yes, a big clitoris is what men crave, and I love mine to be sucked hard" she said.

I could smell her wetness under the thatch of gleaming hair. She slipped her finger into my mouth and said, "This is the taste of a ripe, seasoned cunt do you like it?".

I slipped my hands under Sonia's ass and raised her cunt to my mouth like a pitcher, and lapped her grool in great gulps sucking on her clitoris and it stiffened like an udder, filling my mouth...I sucked and sucked...Sonia moaned and writhed and heaved until she was claimed by a powerful orgasm. Then it was her turn to eat me which she did with expertise, bringing me to two powerful orgasms.

@@@

Into the Major League, some hardcore fucking

After briefing Sonia of my mission, she became fascinated and supportive. She promised to give me all the help I needed..."That is truly remarkable for a woman your age. Sex is all that's real," she said as we rapped on. She claimed to have evolved from a sheltered life to become "A radical pervert...I have fucked a lot, I love to fuck; that is why I provide my services for women like me," she added.

Two weeks later Sonia introduced me to a man called Rafe, one of her many ex-lovers at her house. A famous 35 year old ex-decathlon athlete, Rafe is a very warm, suave, good and hot looking, desirable dude with an impressive physique; and an extraordinary sense of humor. I melted when he hugged me, pressing what felt like a sledge hammer against my groin. I could almost hear my cunt saying, "wow, I want that rooster now." There was so much chemistry, such rapport between us, getting me to bed was a foregone conclusion...Gazing deep into my eyes, Rafe must have seen my unmistakable desire. He kissed me deeply, passionately as his dick became harder in his pants. Suddenly I was in great need to be fucked and fucked hard. I began to grind my groin against his hardness as he squeezed my ass, looking deep into my eyes and my knees buckled.

"Such a lovely ass, nice and firm and bouncy" he whispered.

"Oh for God's sake Rafe, why don't you fuck Camilla already. She is pining for a fuck" said Sonia, refilling her glass.

"Oh but I will, trust me I will in good time" said Rafe as he undressed me slowly. He was surprised that I was braless and wore no panties. A habit I'd picked up from Lynda lately. Rafe began to suck my nipples while playing with my cunt, combing thru my pubic hairs with his fingers. I panted as my arousal rose, and smoldering with desire; cunt juice running down my legs.

Rafe's massive cock sprang out, bobbing up and down as he stepped out of his clothes. The sheer size of it blew my mind! His dick looked totally majestic, something that must be worshipped...I have never ever seen anything comparable to it. My body shook repeatedly and my pussy kept dripping as he led me to the bedroom. I was dying to be stretched and filled with that new massive cock...On the bed Rafe was aggressive yet gentle in foreplay. His cock was immense, super hard; a thick solid meat thickly veined. His balls very big.

His sensitive eyes held more emotion than any man I could remember. His fingers probed my cunt dilating me for his cock, as my juices rushed out. He lowered his face onto my pussy and drank deeply from it, sucking my hard clitoris and inhaling my essence. Modern Jazz wafted in from the living room. His cock was fully erect and very large.! I began to sob and pleaded for penetration. "Oh Rafe, please fill me up with that majestic cock" I mumbled.

My cunt was tight but slick as Rafe inched his way in slowly. My pelvis arched under him and my cunt tightened around his dick. He rested inside me, enjoying the feel of my dense throbbing. Then he began to stroke into me, slowly in and out, penetrating me deeper and deeper. I began to howl and pant as he moved inexorably inside me with long sure strokes. Thrusting deeper and deeper, scattering drops of my juices...A slow deep fuck. The man was accomplished.

Amazing how the hard cock throbbed and its huge veins pulsated in my cunt. I could feel my pussy grool running down my ass crack in rivulets. And I started to come and I came so deeply, so fiercely it seemed I would not stop. I kept on coming endlessly, the waves of it coming and filling and shooting and my cunt sucking him inwards. "God, you're still coming," he said, thrusting deeper and deeper, fucking me relentlessly...I came and came uncontrollably.

And Rafe continued thrusting deeper and deeper into my core, again and again; my hips rocking circling, slowly, subtly as his thrusts got stronger, longer. Fucking me harder, breeding me. It felt like my cunt was being slowly destroyed and I did not care...My hands gripped his hard back pressing him into my body, moaning, crying out; violently thrashing about on the bed, my body wracked with intense spasms. My cries and screams brought Sonia to the bedroom. She sat on the bed and began to caress my breasts, my hair, whispering endearments to me, while Rafe continued to fuck me mercilessly.

On and on and on, I continued to cum, howling silently. Rafe held on to me, watching my tortured explosions, amazed at my capacity for such prolonged orgasms. I came and came for what seemed like an eternity...Finally the hot softness of my cunt sucking in his cock triggered his own release. A holy eruption of semen that exploded into me, like a burst dam, inundating me, overflowing my pussy onto the sheets...Rafe rested inside me for a while, as I undulated my body gently beneath him, scissoring him with my legs, my lips fastened to his. My eyes were moist, my cunt very wet, everything soaking and hot. I had been fucked magnificently. Rafe's cock remained hard inside my cunt while we spooned.

Sonia brought us some drinks and a joint while we rested, her smooth naked chocolate body glowing in the sunlight. I ached to be fucked continuously. Holy shit, I had indeed become a bona fide whore, I thought...Rafe put me on all fours and pushed all of that massive dick into me, and began to fuck me in earnest, his cock very hard inside my cunt. In the waved rhythm we spiraled in sensations. I matched and complemented Rafe's every move with strength and originality. His cock, strong hard, glided smoothly, deeply inside me, stroking my crevices. The fucking was hard-core, volcanic. I was in the major league alright, as Sonia had said earlier.

Juices leaked from my boiling, wet twat; moans and cries sprang from my core as I was claimed by another orgasm, enveloped in layers of excruciating pleasure. In a release of absolute lust and fulfilment, clinging, gripping, crying, and rushing Rafe also into a powerful climax as he gushed deep inside me again, bathed in my energy and after-tremors...I fell asleep instantly and slept for several hours.

I took Rafe home with me to celebrate our newfound connection. I ordered some gourmet food that could last us for several days...Two hours after gorging ourselves, I was sucking his massive, cock in the den, swallowing his abundant come. Then he ate my pussy, lapping up the juices, sucking on my pebble-hard clitoris. My twat opened up quivering, pulsating with musky fragrance and flooded with thick juice. Rafe fucked me hard, while my juices cascaded and spattered. His huge cock plundering my slick, slimy twat with deep heavy thrusts. The more he plunged the more I writhed and moaned in pleasure so deep, which in turn drove him into deeper, hard rhythmical strokes.

Rafe fucked me hard in every position imaginable. The doggy style was the most enjoyable, when he filled me up with all of his hard massive dick. And I came and came, again and again. He fucked me for a long time. Every nerve in my body sang in jubilation as he fucked me with dedicated intensity. He exploded with a roar flooding my cunt with an avalanche of hot cum. When he finally pulled out of me a river of cum rushed out of my pussy to puddle under my ass...Oh my God, it was simply incredible.

For three glorious days Rafe fucked me and fucked me. He fucked all my orifices filling them with truckloads of semen. Every move, every ritual was designed to incite passion. It was paradisiacal, magical. Every day was a celebration of life; with food, liquor, and pot. With sex and sensuality, lots of it. It was thoroughly compelling, intoxicating. My clitoris quivered constantly, my pussy throbbed and dripped...My life-force was renewed and I sank deeply into the erotic ocean of intimacy and closeness with Rafe. It was a living, extraordinary dream, a fairy tale. A timeless fantasy that came alive.

When Rafe left to attend to some business, I was totally fucked out, dis oriented. I felt like a rag doll. Several days later I felt rejuvenated thanks to my Barre workouts. I also became very horny again, missing Rafe terribly. Then lo and behold he showed up at my door step unexpectedly. I wanted him to fuck me so bad, my cunt aching like a bruise. I begged him but he was reluctant. Indeed, he looked tired, spent; he must have been fucking other women, I surmised...Instead he took me to lunch, then to visit his close buddy Tyrus. He then promptly left, ostensibly to attend to some urgent business.

ALEQ
ALEQ
122 Followers
12