To Whoredom and Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Tyrus looked a little older than Rafe. He was full of aphorisms and very jovial. He claimed to be an instructor of Yoga, Pilates; a Tantric adept as well as an expert masseur. He offered to give me a sound sensual massage. "Well, I do need a massage" I said tentatively, sensing the palpable sexual heat between us and recalling Lynda's dictum: "Sometimes a good soothing pussy massage is ideal before fucking a really massive dick."

I felt great; I've never felt so alive in a while as I stretched like a cat after a brief workout. Tyrus unrolled the soft alpaca rug and spread it over the floor mats strewn with pillows in the den, then lit candles in the four directions, ready for the massage.

"Just relax. Breathe deep, you're in good hands" he whispered, undressing me and pushing me onto the alpaca...Then his clothes came off. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed, my eyes riveted on his very large erect cock. It was as large as Rafe's!...Tyrus' expert hands roamed over my body; belly, thighs, breasts, nipples, my labia, clitoris...I felt my body melting; my cunt beating like thunder.

"Actually Rafe brought you here so you can experience Tantric sex. And he said you have one lovely cunt," he confessed as he massaged me.

"Now, I'm going to really fuck you" he said, smiling...I was filled with earnest anticipation. My body sizzled under his hands as he caressed me, played with my cunt for a long time before spreading open my pressed-together, hot and juicy inner labia. My flesh quivered but relaxed. I was indolent with sensuality...Crouching between my widespread thighs, he stroked my engorged clitoris with his cock head; sure, deft strokes that opened the still lake of my famished cunt and my juices streamed out like a gentle waterfall.

I made a pleasure-agony sound as Tyrus buried his granite-hard cock in my twat and it sank until our soggy pubic hairs mingled...I felt my expansive cunt widening, deepening to accept the over-sized dick. I moaned with pleasure as he glided in and out of me, slowly, tantalizingly.

"O Goddess, that feels so fucking good" I whimpered and he plowed and plowed my cunt with deep strong strokes, gently pounding my "sacred spot," the deepest point of the cunt which gives the greatest pleasure according to Tantric lore...My body arching to him moving rhythmically to feel more deeply his inexorable cock. Tyrus fucked me and fucked me with amazing concentration and dedication.

I began to writhe on the rug aching pleading, "please don't stop, fuck me harder" as my juices spattered and sizzled, and I was coming and coming nonstop. My body risen above the rug, demanding with passion and power and he fucked me relentlessly, his granite-hard cock swirling in the juices of my wide-open cunt, as it gripped the cock tightly. My body shuddered in ongoing spasms while I moaned and whimpered and he never stopped. His staying power at a peak. He fucked me and fucked me, probing deeper and deeper into my womb. My moans got louder, and my cunt grabbed his cock as I rode the waves of tumultuous orgasms in a screaming climax after climax.

Tyrus rested inside me, his hard heavy cock throbbing pulsating vigorously until my shaking, trembling, quivering body regained its composure. "Do you want more?" he asked. I nodded and he kissed me passionately and resumed fucking me. I moaned, squeezing his hard ass as he thrust deeply into my yielding cunt. Bouncing frantically at the feel of his massive cock, I raised my legs and locked them around his waist. "Oh, Tyrus" I whispered, savoring his long, deep, hard thrusts in and out of my cunt, emanating wet slurpy sounds.

I was lost in an avalanche of pleasure, as Tyrus fucked me with lingering strokes. I clenched then loosened my thighs rhythmically, opening and closing my cunt to his oily-smooth thrusts into my womb, deeper and deeper. I felt huge tremors spreading thru my body, from my cunt to my belly and thighs. Spasms shook my body as hoarse rhythmic groans issued from my gaping mouth, my legs were flexed and spread wide.

Power surged in me as he drove deeper into my womb. I was totally abandoned to the exquisite pleasure, calling his name, begging him not to stop. Then I began to shake and tremble violently in orgasm, screaming continuously. I was unwilling to relinquish the huge swollen, throbbing cock so he rested inside me for a while. I was utterly calm and at peace.

"I'm not done with you yet my lady, this is Tantric sex; it can last all day long" he said, stroking my breasts, my nipples as we spooned, his dick still hard and throbbing inside me while I dozed off fully sated...I was awakened an hour later by Tyrus' cock moving inside me slowly, languidly from behind. I was hot again, letting out small sounds of Ahh, Ahh. My cunt tight around his cock as he fucked me extravagantly, for a long, long time. Making me come again and again...Then he fucked me doggy style, his dick mauling my pussy mercilessly, making me wail: "Oh Tyrus, I'm a spent force, I can't come no more."

"Lady, you're in the major league now, which is your desire I understand," he said, thrusting powerfully in and out of my drenched twat. Then I felt myself go taut, to the peak of my limit, my cunt pulling him, deep, hugging him into me. Tyrus grasped my hips strongly, pushed his dick to the bottom of my cunt and with a loud roar, he exploded a tsunami of semen into me, grunting loudly with each eruption, on and on, flooding my body totally.

My body jerked violently and I released a long primitive howl, filling the room with the sound of my own orgasm as the gushing torrent of cum overflowed my pussy onto the towel. "That was perfect, delicious," I muttered as I drifted off to sleep, my cunt twitching and quivering, fully sated.

The next day after a very sound sleep, a hearty breakfast and a long soak in the hot tub, I was ready for a massage and most likely a good fuck afterwards. I lay naked on the alpaca rug, sipping red wine, playing with my cunt, enjoying the soothing piano music from the radio, waiting for Tyrus when a dude walked into the den, startling me...He introduced himself as Idris, a close friend of Tyrus'. He was enchanted by my naked body, my looks, down to my grey-streaked bush.

He had stopped by to drop off some marijuana. He was tall and big; very affable and easygoing. He seemed to be in his late 30's. Idris wasted no time hitting on me. Meanwhile Tyrus was on the phone in the kitchen.

"A mighty fine looking pussy you have I must say" he whispered, running his fingers thru my bush. I was aghast, but did not object "I like older women, Cougars; they know how to fuck" said Idris fixing himself a drink. I noticed a huge bulge swaying in his sweat pants as he moved about. He looked high, chuckling as he stepped out of his clothes. His cock sprang out fully erect. It was massive! His balls huge. My jaw dropped and my eyes popped out, I was speechless. It was the largest dick I'd seen thus far, larger than Rafe's. Idris knelt beside me on the rug.

This is the kind of dick Lynda was talking about I surmised. Indeed, I was overwhelmed with desire. I grasped the huge dick and squeezed it with both hands; it was super hard, heavy and curved, the big veins pulsating. A fucking solid piece indeed! Spreading my thighs apart, Idris ate my pussy, lapping up the pool of juice in my vulva, sucking on my pebble-hard clitoris, giving me enormous pleasure for a long time. Then he was ready to fuck me.

My twat opened up quivering, pulsating with musky fragrance and flooded with thick juice. Still it took a while to get all of his cock inside me. He filled me totally, a very tight fit...Idris fucked me hard, while my juices cascaded and spattered. "God, the exquisite smell of a soaking wet cunt is such a powerful aphrodisiac" said Idris; his cock hard, plundering my slick, slimy twat with deep heavy thrusts. The more he plunged the more I writhed and moaned in pleasure so deep, which in turn drove him deeper in hard rhythmical strokes.

Idris fucked me hard in every position imaginable and I came and came, again and again. He fucked me for a very long time. Every nerve in my body sang in jubilation as he fucked me with dedicated intensity...Putting me back on all fours Idris began to enter my asshole. "This is going to hurt so good" he said. And by Jove, it did hurt for a while; the monster cock was just too big for my asshole. But it began to feel really good as he fucked me and I came again.

Idris pulled out of my ass then plunged his cock into my cunt, fucking me mercilessly while I wailed and farted continuously screaming obscenities, while my cunt oozed grool profusely...OMG, I felt transported into another realm. As I began to come again, he exploded with a roar flooding my cunt with gallons of hot, thick cum, on and on interminably. When he finally pulled out of me a river of cum rushed out of my pussy and splattered onto the rug. Oh my God, it was simply incredible.!

An hour later Idris fucked my ass again while I sucked Tyrus' cock. They came simultaneously into my ass and down my throat. I was totally fucked out, disoriented, everything became a blur. I lay there somnolent until sleep overtook me.

@@@

Epilogue

Rafe picked me up later that day and took me home. "I trust you enjoyed your encounter with the major league" he said. "Yep, and the hard-core fucking was simply phenomenal" I responded.

A week later Lynda came over. She totally marveled at my narrative of the experience of whoredom, in explicit detail..."Sounds like you accomplished your mission" she said.

"OMG, I enjoyed it very much. Being a whore is totally liberating. I felt empowered, I felt like a goddess. Embracing my inner and outer whore made me enlightened. I feel that it's important to be true to myself. There's nothing shameful about loving to fuck. It's the most natural act in the world and it makes one feel so unbelievably good. I intend to write a novella based on it, which will also be part of my memoirs. The novella's title is -To whoredom and back-" I said.

Two days later Sonia called while I was working on my book. She asked me over to lunch and to meet "A very gorgeous, very hot dude, who is hung like a giraffe". I told her my mission was accomplished and I needed a good deal of rest and relaxation...Two hours later I was on my way to Sonia's, the words hung like a giraffe ringing in my ears, and my cunt salivating in my panties. It dawned on me then that, like Lynda I had become addicted to the massive dick experience.

The End

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12