To Work to Live as a Gurl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is time to do some work...I tell you to set up your computer and start on the weekly report (that got you into this problem originally!) You start work on it then realize that we have a weekly call on this subject...with video...in 20 minutes. You know better than to question your Mistress Marsha...so you keep working...and at 1 minute till the call ...you see I have put an every day top on over my Mistress' uniform but I tell you to sign in. Your look on the video chat would indeed be priceless. ...but you obey. Just as the sign on is to begin...I tell you to stand and walk to the corner of the room out of the cameras' view. I also tell you to participate out of view...telling the call participants that Barbara has explained in advance that she has a skin condition flare up and wants to stay discreet. No one says anything and the call goes as it should.

After the call, I tell you that you need to return to your desk...this time lying on your back. I join you after you have assumed the proper position with legs up and spread and step between your spread legs and proceed to rub my nylon-covered clit against your pink plastic, chastity-enforced boiclit. You start to groan in anticipation as well as due to the restraint of the chastity device against you growing clit. I help lift your high-heeled feet to my shoulder height and adjust your pelvis. I slide my panty to the side and lube your ass and my boiclit and start pushing my member into your ass. As I harden and you open your muscles accept me, my thrusts speed and deepen. My desire for coming inside you is so great that even my recent ejaculation does little to decrease the intensity of my orgasm inside you. Indeed, only a few hours later you will see that I will need to take you again in some new way.

I allow you to recuperate a bit and then provide you with a list of duties:

1.Dust house

2.Vacuum carpets

3.Clean range and refrigerator

4.Clean countertops

5.Take out trash

6.Mop kitchen

7.Make bed

8.Sweep front step and rear patio

9.Clean bathroom

10.Clean toilet

11.Check with your Mistress every 30 minutes by knocking on my door and curtsying and asking if you can be of any service.

You ask "but how can I sweep the front porch out in public?" I say, "with a broom. It is in the closet." (I can see that will be a challenge for you to overcome, dressed as you are. But know that mid day, my neighborhood is very, very quiet.)

You go about your business and stop by to check on me periodically as told. When you do, I am careful to be sitting lady like but with plenty of décolletage and thigh visible...and request you to twirl around...and bend over a bit for me to check that you haven't slipped on any forbidden panties!

The day progresses and I get work done as you attend to my needs. At mid-day you gulp as you open the front door to sweep dreading any strangers. And as expected all is clear.

I then ask you to make us lunch...explain what I want and tell you what you may have. You return with two plates...and I accept mine and tell you to wait till I am finished. You stand ...but impatiently. I note. (A bad thing for a slave, but this is your first day.)

When I finish, I tell you to kneel by my side, remove your ball gag, then I feed you your sandwich...a bite at a time...you are my pet today, after all.

Lunch is done and we still have work to do. Things are moving along so well! So, it is time to make some changes.

"Slave...come here."

"Yes, Mistress Marsha, how may I serve you?"

"Push your top down, I want to see your budding breasts." I then fondle and caress your sweet, up-turned tits and their brown areolae and now, hard red nipples. I kiss them gently and then pinch your nipples. I then take a pair of nipple clamps out of my desk drawer and place them delicately on your nipples...telling you to exhale as I do to distract you from any pain. The feeling is both slightly painful and wildly erotic...and the sound of the chain that is attached to them both jingling periodically as you move helps me keep track of you. That...and the sexy 'click clack' of your heels in the floor.

You finish all your work, as do I by 4pm. It is time to relax a bit before calling it a day.

"Slave, did you say this morning you were ready to orgasm?

"Yes, Mistress Marsha."

"I guess it is time for that... you have done a good job of serving me today, after all."

"So...go into the play room and bring me the largest dildo you are comfortable with...oh and my strap on harness. When you come back...you should have removed your dress, your make up should be freshened up. And possibly I will address that lock on your boiclit."

"Very well, Mistress Marsha that would be my greatest pleasure."

A few minutes later and you return as required. I stand and ask you to extend a hand out to steady me as I remove my panty and slip on the harness with a 10-inch hard cock attached.

I ask you to adjust it for comfort and fit and tell you to first kneel. It is not THAT big a cock but I can see that it is intimidating to you. I tell you to first suck and kiss and lick the tip...then suck on the head...then ask me for when you want me to see you "deep throat" the oversize phallus. I wait...requiring more licking and sucking and then say "look up at me and take it all...NOW!"

Your greedy gagging is so cute and you do a wonderful job cock sucking! Saliva is gushing out of your mouth as you push onto my tool but in your excitement I notice you have allowed your left hand to touch yourself.

"Stop. What is the 4th rule, slave?"

"Uh...sorry Mistress Marsha, I do not know."

"My little cock slut...it is 'do not touch your self for erotic purposes.' Remember, I am the sole provider of your stimulation and release. Do ...you...understand?"

"For your punishment, you need to return to your workspace, position your worktable in front of the mirror on the wall and lie on the table facing the mirror. "

Now go!"

I take my time sauntering into your space...you are as required...positioned on the table. I can see your sweet ass pussy hole again nervously quivering.

I pick up another stick-on dildo...one with a reservoir to contain sperm-like liquid until it is time to let it flow up and out. I stick the base on the mirror in front of you...lube it a bit...then push you and the table so that your face is an inch from the tip.

I step behind you...and remove my chastity key...and hang it on the dildos base on the mirror (so that you can think about your situation all the more clearly.)

I start to rub and massage your stocking-clad legs and the tops of your thighs and ass. I spread lube on my hands and my strap on tool ...and your ass and boipussy... all as you watch me prepare to fuck you yet again in the mirror.

I slide the tool onto your ass...and into your ass crack...you 'coo' in contemplation of what is to come.

I push the tip in a bit and you first wince... then push back onto me. "Good gurl", I think.

"Start sucking as I fuck your ass...don't think about your useless boiclit. Now...maybe that will be of interest to me at a later time... just think of your pussy and mouth being spit-roasted like a whore."

I push deep and as I do I help push your mouth deeper onto the dildo...you see how you are being taken and taking more cock with each thrust from the reflection in the mirror. You are becoming a very good slut...a real gurl...that is best satisfied with a cock in your pussy and one in you mouth.

Each thrust excites my boiclit as well and I start to feel an orgasm coming. At a point of no return, I start frenzied and fast thrusting into you ass and as I come in my panties...I squeeze the bulb to force liquid sperm through the cock into your mouth. I keep pulsing both my hips and the bulb to fuck you fully. I pull back a bit and look down and see the chastity device is leaking you cum as well.

"Good slave, you have learned how to orgasm as a gurl!

I pull out, tell you to sit up...lube my hands and unlock and slide the chastity device off your member. I then wipe of my cum from my leg and yours from your legs using my sheer panty.

"Now, about tomorrow... "

"Tomorrow will be different. Tomorrow you will still be my slut. No cleaning...just fem, gurlie stuff for me and yourself...all day."

Now go put your dress and coat on and leave...but return on time tomorrow or I will have a far worse punishment. And, tomorrow, I want you to dress like a proper lady...possibly something in green? And...with proper matching sexy undies and heels."

"Oh...and...come here...open your mouth."

I ball up my dirty, cum--soaked panty and push it into your mouth.

"Enjoy your evening!"

Part 3: Gurl time

Wednesday morning will indeed be different for both Marsha and Barbara. Both of us were looking forward to a day of sensuous femininity with a clear understanding of roles and duties. Our make believe the day before allowed us both to release our selves from any restrictions on our erotic dreams. And today...today we will take them even further.

You, Barbara arrive at 7:55...dressed to perfection for any occasion. That included a shimmering, feminine and oh-so-pretty green dress with matching panties and bra, green slip, thigh highs and 4" green pumps. Your best makeup work to date was a wonderful complement making you feel fabulously feminine.

I was going for all-out gurl: pink-accented crotch-less panties and matching shelf brassiere, sheer dark thighhighs, a long, pink wrap dress with plunging neckline and lots of ruffles at the neckline, multi-colored stone-encrusted pink gold bag with earrings, necklace and bracelet to match and of course pink 4-inch heels and pink nails and lips. When I walk, I love the feel of the soft fabric flowing around me and through and up my legs!

We do make a nice pair...pink and green...like a flower garden in spring!

Different from Tuesday, as you step into the house, I immediately hug you and we air kiss...then look into your eyes...and we simply offer an additional peck kiss...then the embrace tightens and you tilt your head to one side and I kiss you with an open mouth...deeply, passionately...as we both squeeze and caress and feel our excitement building from our chests to our boiclits...those now pressing against each other.

I feel bad for the way I treated you yesterday...so I whisper into your ear..."go into my bedroom...I will be right there."

You find the room and sit demurely on the edge of the bed. I arrive in a few minutes with a silken bag. I sit next to you...and you push aside my hair and proceed to kiss my neck. I reach out and begin to fondle your breasts...as you search for entry to my tis as well. Without breast forms you find my nipples erect and my demi-cup filled with of my tits and you greedily lean down and begin to suck them both. I find my hand wandering across my lap...and soon I am stroking my clit between the strips of fabric silhouetting my boiclit. You join my fingers exploring my folds and discover that I have indeed created a 3-4-inch deep cavity that can accept fingers, toys and even better, boiclits or even modestly sized cocks. Before your arrival I had lubricated that opening and now, our fingers take turns probing its wet, sweet depths.

I role onto my back and spread my legs and you role between them with you lips below my navel and your hands caressing my privates from front to back and inside my special receptacle for attention. You start to move your head down towards my clit and I feel your warm breathe and tongue flittering over my womanhood. You lick and nibble and suck me like a woman in total rapture! Then I reach up and find the top of your thigh highs...knowing that I was only a few inches from your boiclit and feel some wetness on the outside of your panties. My hand finds your enlarged clit and starts to stroke it through your panties. You are warm...make that hot...and oh, so hard. I sit up and then stand...I remove my dress...and position my legs interlinked to yours so that our clits can rub against each other and our thighs, encased in nylon may also slide against each other sensuously. I reach into my silk bag and pull out the Hitachi vibrator and plug it into an outlet near the bed.

It is not even 10am and we are about to get off for the first time of the day!

I turn the vibrator on low speed and place it against both of out clits and our eyes both roll back into our heads in bliss. You reach over and begin playing with my breasts as I do the same for you. I proceed to remove my panties....you watching my reverse transformation...and you see how I have made my very own pussy. I remove the tucking tape and my clit springs to attention. My small patch of light hair leads you to my hairless cock and balls...no hair on my thighs, ass, chest or underarms makes me all the more attractive as a woman to you. Likewise I explore you smooth skin and hairless privates made all the more excited by the lubricant and vibrator.

It is time however for me to truly make amends for my cruelty the day before. I put my hands around your legs and spread you wider still and start to kiss and lick and suck your engorged clit.

I begin by licking just the tip then run my tongue up one side an down the bottom then suck on the head...then back to your stomach and down the shaft...and then place my entire mouth around you and start to tell you to come for me. I suck and lick and kiss and fondle and probe your ass cheeks...and boipussy with my fingers ...all the while the vibrator heightens the experience.

You exclaim, "I am coming" and I position myself to accept you cum into my mouth and lips. As you gush out your love juices, I gleefully suck and lick. As your flow slows...I continue rubbing you and lick the last drops...then...raise myself up and lean over and kiss you with my cum covered lips. We exchange cum and repeat it back to each other...until our individual need to swallow the sweet/salty/musky cream is complete.

I then help you roll over and grasp your ass cheeks in my hands and start to massage you...and caress and rub your muscles to relaxation...I place my face on your cheek and draw nearer and start to lick your ass crack....from the base of your clit to the small of your back. Of course, your moans are the loudest and most exciting when I am closest to your boipussy. I begin rimming your rosebud with my tongue...and exploring deeper into you with my extended wet tongue...as I massage and caress your boiclit. I recover the vibrator and place it against your boipussy and I see your boiclit magically spring back to life.

You then move onto your back and ask me to sit on your clit facing you....we both lube each other and I slide deeply down onto your clit...and begin to rock and rise up and down to bring you and myself the maximum excitement. Seeing your heaving tits under you bra...is so exciting and watching you bite you lower lip in anticipation of yet another orgasm is thrilling for me!

I feel your size swell and then a warm burst inside me and then I too, cum on your stomach and chest...at last we fall into each other's arms and we nap...comfortable in our luxurious femininity and intoxicating sites, smells, tastes and memories.

A few hours later we awake...and decide to shower and put on a bit of a fashion show for each other. We clean up...retreat to separate mirrors with our make ups and then ask, "what should we wear?"

"Let's try to be slutty to the max!" we agree. So our highest heels, fishnet hose, biggest breast enhancements, smallest panties, shortest dresses, most sheer tops all are laid out. We proceed to combine and recombine each other's looks until we are satisfied that "yes, we could be hookers!"

I then show you how to tuck and make a "pocket pussy" like mine. You look as good as my version and your panties do look smoother!

Then we decide to start over and build other outfits...from strippers, to sexy teachers, to bedroom vamps to classic lingerie and corset looks!

We decide it is time for a little champagne...and we toast to a splendid day of gurlfun!

But the bubbles go to our heads...and we wind up...stripped naked in bed except for our wigs and heels and makeup.

I have heard about a way to fuck that would require some ingenuity to master. And we decide to try it out!

You get on your hands and knees...back arched and head and shoulders down low with you ass in the air, clit hard but hanging down below your gapping, wanting hole. I then lie on my back...clit extended and my boipussy lubed and wide open. As I get closer to touching your ass with mine...you draw your clit backwards and insert it into my pussy hole as I do the same to you...and low and behold...we are indeed each fucking each other at the same time!

We urge each other on and start to sweat and groan and grasp each other's body parts for leverage and to touch and feel every part of our bodies. At one point you say...it is time...and I start rabbit fucking you as hard and fast as possible and we climax together...only to roll over and finish in a marvelous 69 of cum covered faces.

Today was indeed a new kind of total feminine emersion...and a lesson to us both to appreciate all of each others' charms.

Part 4: Teamwork

As for the final day of training, Barbara and I decided to open up the possibilities a bit.

We thought of reversing the master/slave scenario from Tuesday. Or we could just spend another day in lesbian bliss as we did on Wednesday? Or driving to the wilds somewhere and doing our best to fuck in nature in every conceivable way...without getting bee stung, sunburned or touching poison ivy!

Over morning coffee...we decide that we will use the day to plan and contact as many gurlfriends as we might have to see which might be available for a party this evening.

We spend the day arranging everything as well as texting and calling and emailing.

By noon we find two gurls we have talked to but not met...with cute pictures and pleasant voices...as well as similar stories of discovery.

So...it is 6pm...and time to plan our night at a downtown CD club, each twosome to get there on their own with next steps TBD.

What to wear?

Barbara...you seem so beautiful in black! Short LBD...and heels and you always look fabulous! So graceful...so positively fem!

I need to work harder for my transformation so I go with a bit of a loud, 'Italian' print (pink, white and black with yellow filigree) short shirtdress, with a gold chain belt and black sandal stilettos. I am thinking 'go big and bold' and so will wear my sheer breast form 36D bra and black sheer panties and stockings...and not button any top and not many lower buttons on the dress.

We shower together then help each other with makeup...all while enjoying a little champagne to get into the moment!

We order an UBER and the driver picks us up and asks lots of questions about two females going out. He suggests he would hang out with us if we like...at which point you and I say that we would enjoy it except we are gurls...that is, CDs...that really like other CDs. He looks at our cleavage, our thighs in hose and CFM heels and doesn't get it. "We are chicks with... something extra." He smiles shyly and backs off. Although as we left the car...he looked at our legs as we got out...and he did say..."you two really are gorgeous!" We blush and thank him and wave goodbye!

We enter the club and meet our friends at the bar; two middle-aged blonds, one in a short, skater-style red dress and silver heels and rhinestone collar, the other in tight stretch leatherette pants and a short 'poofy' blouse barely covering her bra. We have a glass of wine as we talk then decide to hit the dance floor. You and I move well together and bump and grind and wiggle as the spirit moves us. The "hotties" we meet are already appearing to dry hump on the dance floor...with an occasional tender kiss exchanged.