To Work to Live as a Gurl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We retire to a quiet table...to watch and wonder at all the beautiful people expressing their individuality and need to be who they are tonight. Tall, short, fat , skinny, super fem and...some happy beginners! But all are happy...probably happier than they have been in weeks in whatever Joe, Fred, Bob or Mark world in which they otherwise exist.

I look at you and we draw close. I kiss you on the cheek...then we draw closer and open mouth kiss as we embrace. Your hand grazes my leg and my hand slides across your breast. We continue to kiss...as the waiter stops by to ask if "we would like another?" You say, "Kiss?" And we all laugh and order another round. We hold hands and watch and wonder...and think...and dream about a life where we can be who we want to be when we want to be it.

We both almost drop our fresh drinks as we see 'red dress' on the dance floor spinning in her dress. As the dress flies up and out as she twirls we see she is wearing a 'matching silver' chastity device AND silver ass plug (with a ruby red stone in its base!) She ends her spin with a deep bow to her partner further showing us her goods all the more ...and to the applause of the full audience!

I reach over and place my hand on your clitty...it immediately goes from flacid to the ready position.

We look at each other...and say the same thing: "do you possibly need to go to the ladies room to freshen up?"

We stand...and walk to the rest room area...and find that the line to both the men's and ladies rooms are out the door! And see a lot of primping going on in the mirrors of both.

We look at each other and start to turn away then see an empty hallway leading to a doorway..."let's check it out?"

We open the door and find not a dark quiet store room as we might have hoped...but an exit to a rear alley. It is however dark...and quiet. So we exit the club...and are bathed in both moonlight and the sudden quiet of the night. A streetlight is on 50 yards away and a small brown-gray bulb hangs on a wire over the exit that is partially covered by a small roof. We hold hands and soak in the uniqueness of the moment just seconds from the maddening crowd.

We again embrace and start to caress each other's shoulders and waist and back and hips and breasts... and necks and cheeks as we place kisses whereever one is needed on each other.

"Take me, darling," you say. And I respond by lifting your dress and putting my hands around your waist and drawing you close. As you do I feel your growing desire.

You kneel in front of me and I unbutton my dress uncovering my clit and you proceed to lick and kiss me through my panties with moans of appreciation and passion.

You gaze up as I look at you with my mouth full of my clit...rubbing it all over your face as well.

You alternate between passionate sucking, delicate kissing, and licking me from ass to tip. I reach down and massage your neck and head and push you deeply onto my womanhood and gasp at the feeling.

You stand and we kiss again and then I turn, place my hands on the back wall of the club. It is a rough wall...brick and mortar. As clean as it could be expected but covered in the grit and grime of a city. My hands find connection, finding finger holds between the bricks and I bend over slightly and flip my dress up onto my back exposing my ass cheeks framed by my thigh highs and thong. You are a few feet away and watch as I stand in my heels and hose, my ass spread and exposed, blond hair draping over my shoulders, back nearly fully exposed despite my covered shoulders...all visible in the surreal light of distant streetlights, a 60 watt bulb and the occasional reflection of headlights bouncing off a random alignment of windows reflecting eventually on our private moment.

You move closer behind me. I straighten up enough to slide my panties down to my knees. That is all the encouragement that was needed to get your temperature to a boil. Your clit is now fully ready and our mutual anticipation has made us both ready...you spit on your hands and apply an additional slick onto your clit and you place its tip against me. And then I push back and exhale as you enter me.

You push forward...fully...passionately...and start to pump me properly. I groan and thank you for your sweet efforts...and encourage your continuation...telling you how hot you make me and that also feeling your dress and stockings between us also makes your clit feel so hot!

My arms supporting me collapse and my face and chest and hands now are all pressed against the wall...with your head next to mine...your breathe on my shoulder...your heart rate radiating through your chest into my back and the "euro-thump" of club music pulsing through the brick. The 360-degree rhythms from front and back and below from your pneumatic desire to deposit your seed inside me make my head swirl! I feel your hose covered legs against my ass and thighs... I catch the scent of your perfume ...I feel the tender strength of your hands on my hips and hope you feel my intense need for you to be inside me. I feel your tits rubbing against my back.

I sense your need to slow a bit, you are only human...and tell you to stand still and let me do some work for us. So I bend lower...hands stretched out to the wall and start flexing my legs to ride you. To ride you to closure. My boiclit is hard and ready to cum as well.

As I push on and off you I tell you how slutty we must look...how sexy you are...what a perfect gurlfriend you have become...how sensual and feminine you are. As I do...I sense your inability to holdout any longer? So, as a true slut my self, I stand, turn and kneel in front of you and become a canvas upon which your cum paints a picture of our lust.

I swallow what is in my mouth and stand and kiss you and you greedily suck the juices back in to re-share them again with you.

We help each other dress and clean up a bit...and embrace and decide to return to our table in the club. We quietly reenter the door and walk past the still-full bathrooms.

We order another glass of champagne...and our friends sit to catch up. They have danced the night away...and met many new friends. We decide to call it night...and I have cum all over my dress and I want so much for my assistant to attend to my requirements.

We get home...are able to change into negligees/nighties...and we embrace, cuddle...and kiss again. Your lips taste of my favorite flavor and it excites me yet again.

I start to touch you and you say "my turn, would you please fuck me?"

I say, "It would be my pleasure, darling!"

Part 5: The morning after

It was a long night but, as they say, 'but what a night!'

Here we are back at the office for Friday. Team meetings and memos and water cooler stories ...and back to boss and assistant pecking orders and office politics.

We experienced so much...we grew in appreciation for our unique ways of learning and pleasing. And we were truly lovers...having kissed and caressed and touched and felt and tasted each of our most intimate places.

We have taken risks and trusted and feared and loved. Maybe next week we trade places and do it all again?

The End