To Worship Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the sound of a crash. Josh had somehow rolled off the bed. Pup was barking loudly. I could see the panic in the animal's expression. Even though she had awoken Tomas and Christina (and perhaps the entire hotel) she was frantic, truly afraid.Tomas attempted to find a pulse. He took out a penlight from his medical kit looking into Josh's eyes. "Josh, stay with me."

Christina picked up the in-room phone. "Is he having a seizure?"

Tomas replied as Christina connected to a 911 operator, but all I could hear was white noise.

I felt a sudden rush of cold, as the world started to flicker. Not the lights, the entire world. It was like I was in a videogame. "Christina? Tomas?"

"They can't hear you, no one can," the voice echoed through the walls.

"Suzanne?" I frantically looked around, but the more I moved the more the room started to spin. I couldn't stand, or even move. I turned towards my family the paramedics arrived and were working on my husband.

The female biker ghost walked into frame. With her blood-covered high heeled shoes, she stepped on Josh's chest, letting her ghostly foot sink in. I couldn't help but notice that she was attacking the very same part of his body that he had been griping in pain out on the patio. "I took his innocence, and now I'm going to take everything else." She turned to me with a smile. "Why do you think he loved motorcycles so much? I would take this sweet little boy for rides on my bike. He always loved that."

The world went white as I fell backward onto the floor hitting my head with a sickening smack.


12