To Worship Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Tomas balls deep in his ass, there wasn't a lot of room for me. I reached around to grip his sweat covered shaft. His body felt red hot, just begging for my mouth. Tomas switched positions while still inside Josh. I could take his cock and do with it what I wished.

I moved in closer, kissing his lips as I gripped his manhood. My pussy was aching, I wanted him inside me.

I put my arms around him, grinding my hips against his. Burying my face in his shoulder, I could feel just how hard Tomas was pounding his ass.

Josh was moaning, his muscles tense as he leaned back, in Tomas' embrace. I kissed his neck, riding out my orgasm. We made love, all three of us, ending with Tomas deploying his wings, enveloping us all in a cocoon of white light. Together there was nothing we couldn't do.

The window shook as a cold wind blew through the room. Our strength was about to be put to the test. I couldn't help but notice how the walls trembled. Not like an earthquake but more like a small child overcome with fear. I watched as claw marks started to appear on the ceiling as if someone was hurting the room itself.

"You really think you can beat me at my own game?" Suzanne's voice sounded massive. I was absolutely expecting her to tear off the roof like some kind of deranged child playing with her dolls.

"No matter the future, Joshua's path remains the same. Soldier, father, fisherman, freak; he will burn in hell by my side."

The ceiling healed and the room calmed. I breathed a sigh of relief; it was all an empty threat.

Until the next time. And there would always be a next time. Even if my husband's soul was saved, the demon bitch would go after my grandchild.

Although I had no idea how, I knew I needed to find a way to destroy Suzanne once and for all.

"Beep..."

"Beep..."

Where was that sound coming from?


12