To Worship Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" I asked. Instinctively I opened my eyes and attempted to stand.

Josh pressed my head down, keeping me on my knees. "Nothing, babe. Just sit back and enjoy." He started to touch himself, working his shaft with long fast strokes.

Ropes of cum emerged like a fountain. I wanted to latch on, and take it all for myself, but this moment was not about me. I took a load to the face, then stepped back to savor the warm liquid. I felt younger and more vibrant. The skin of my lips had a warm, tingling sensation; soft and moist. My eyes blinked gold glitter, as tears shimmered down my cheeks. These were not tears of anger or sadness. No, this moment was one of pure joy. My line of sight drifted to the reflection of the calm water, confirming my prediction. I was younger, stronger with shimmery gold makeup like a Grecian goddess. I could only assume this was a vision of my best self, my future heavenly form.

Tomas stood up, fully expanding his wings. He cupped Josh's face, taking a moment to lock eyes with his lover. I like to think they were admiring each other's rough facial hair speckled with gray and the sexy wrinkles around their eyes.

Time moved in slow motion as the two men kissed. Each moment of skin-to-skin contact seemed to result in an ethereal glow. Tomas's hand moved down Josh's face to his shoulder, appreciating every curve of his muscular arm. He placed his lips to Josh's ear, giving his lobe a tender bite. "Let me see you."

Josh spread his legs ever so slightly; just enough to allow his lover to get a firm grip. "Give me your best shot."

From the magical glow I could see exactly where and how Tomas was touching him.

Josh's heavenly cock was far from limp.

Tomas's cock was fully erect, just begging for a release.

"Is this your perfect form?" I asked from a distance.

"Perfection is a state of mind." Josh's voice was deep, clear, passionate and strong.

The ground trembled slightly, as if having an orgasm of its own. From out of the ocean arose a tree made of rough-hewn stone the color of pearls.

Josh lifted his leg, allowing Tomas to penetrate his hairy masculine ass while the tree held their weight. Holding him in a passionate embrace, Tomas placed his lips to Josh's neck, kissing, sucking, anything to make him moan.

Josh leaned his head back, eyes closed in intense pleasure. With his free hand he beckoned me closer.

My lips grazed his. I could taste the raw energy of his breath; the warmth of his soul. I cupped his face, tracing my fingers along his jawline. I could practically taste his climax. My body felt tight all over, as if I was sharing the deep penetrating anal orgasm.

I awoke in bed staring up at the ceiling. as the early morning light cut through the nearest window, I knew in my heart everything was going to be ok.

I would move out to Cali to live as a nanny to my precious grandchild. In the years that followed, I never saw Tomas again.

At least not yet.

End.

12