ToaPM Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike and Feng finally get some alone time.
994 words
4.53
2.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's about time that you and I have finally been given a moment to be together alone" Mike stated as they walked into a clearing. They found a perfect spot that would suit their needs. "It's finally time they got the hint that we needed some us time."

"It's not like they could hold it off much longer," Feng replied, taking his shirt off. "I mean we're the only two guys in the group so it's understandable that they think there isn't anything going on. They think we're guys doing guy things." He stripped off his shoes next, and laid them on the ground next to him. "Except Gwen, she knows we're doing gay things. But she's probably fingering herself wishing she was here fucking us."

"At least we're getting it out of the way now," Mike said as he removed his same articles of clothing, then tossed them aside in a small pile.

"Yeah, definitely good to do this now." Feng said as he got the rest of his clothes off. Mike was stripped as soon as Feng was, and the two just basked in the moonlight, looking at each other's hard naked bodies.

Mike had been having so much fun with his new boyfriend, they snuck off to fuck every chance they got. Mike soon started to think that his pet was starting to only enjoy his cock and not any of the girls until one night they were caught by Mike's sister Gwen who initially observed their raunchy fuck before stepping in. She got dp'ed by both men and she and Mike dp'ed Feng, Mike's cock in Feng's mouth and Gwen's strap on in Feng's ass.

Feng loved his master, and has been spending every moment he could with him. Before he fucked him, Feng would have so many thoughts running through his mind. But now after being made Mike's toy, all he could think of is his master's cock and how he can be a better pet. Feng firmly believed he wouldn't enjoy women anymore but that changed when they were discovered by Mike's sister. When he felt her pussy engulfing his cock again he realized that he enjoyed women still.

Mike and Gwen both really enjoy Feng. But both can't have him. So the night after this one they're going to see who can make Feng cum more and harder. Whoever wins gets Feng rightfully as their bottom bitch boyfriend. Feng doesn't get a say in this but if he did he wouldn't say anything as he wants to forever be a bottom bitch boytoy.

Back to the present, Feng stepped up to Mike, placing his hand on Mike's muscular chest, and pulling him into a strong kiss. Mike pulled him closer, till their bodies touched, and they felt their eagernesses protruding against each other.

Without a word, Feng got down on his knees and put his mouth to Mike's member, licking and sucking the soft flesh. He let as much as he could in his mouth, till his bottom lip brushed against his balls.

After a couple of tantalising seconds, Feng pulled back, then pushed back on him faster, his head sliding quickly down his throat. Without stopping, Feng began sucking him off, his hands eventually pleasuring himself as he thrust his head on him.

After another couple minutes, Mike's hotrod swelled within his mouth, and Feng tightened his fingers. With one last time slamming Feng's mouth back to the base of his chode, he rocketed sperm down his throat as Feng's spunk coated his fingers.

Feng stood up and they shared the same loose grin, then he wrapped his arms under Mike's, holding onto his shoulders as he nipped at his neck. "Hope you're ready for more." He jumped up and brought his legs around Mike's waist, letting him take Feng's weight as Mike caught him under each leg, effectively pulling Feng open wide for him.

"Oh, I'm ready," He whispered in Feng's ear and drew his length over Feng's dry yet stretched entrance. He brought Feng up, then slammed him down on himself, feeling him claw at his back as ecstasy flowed through their minds. Feng moaned as he felt his master's cock fill his butt pussy. Mike has five different Pussy options back at camp and it fills Feng with joyful glee as his master chooses him.

Before Feng had finished, he was being lifted up again, then pushed back down, the head of Mike's dick kissing his sweet spot. "More!" Feng started shouting out in pleasure, "fill me with your entire, beautiful, massive cock!" And Mike complied. Mike used his signature cock hammer move and started pumping in and out of him ferociously and roughly. Huge moans and groans escaped them filling the forrest, and Feng left claw marks across Mike's back as he pounded into Feng over and over.

They continued to build speed, and eventually Feng began to tighten around him, willing him to cum. Feng flung his head back and cried out in joy as he orgasmed, his semen spraying and coating his and Mike's chest and the space around them in thick white spunk. Mike pulled him up and then plunged himself deep into Feng one last time as he released the flood gates and jizzed in Feng so much that cum was leaking out of his asshole with Mike's cock still lodged inside.

Mike set Feng on the ground, and they both lay on the ground naked and sweating. Mike finally regained his breath as he felt a hand wrap around his still erect and meaty cock. "This isn't done yet..." Feng grinned while stroking him.

"Oh, not by a long shot." Mike said. During their sexcapades, they didn't notice the figure watching them and using their favorite 15 inch dildo. The same figure that was going to steal her brother's boyfriend.

***

Please remember to review, comment, lick up any cream you produced and have a great day.