ToaPM

Story Info
Mike and Feng fuck each other. Lots of cum.
2.1k words
4.21
9.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story I sent to an author on a different platform a while ago but they never responded or included it in their collection of sexcapades so now I'm going to insert it on my profile there and here. This is based off a fanfiction called Trials of a Pokemorph and the spinoff non canonical story set Trials Omake is what I made this for. It's about a small scene where these two characters Mike and Feng wake up naked in each other's arms in a cabin after a great night of fucking a milf named Claire. This story is about my twisted gay fantasy so if you don't like that then don't read it. And please let me know if you ejaculate, it makes me so wet knowing I made a cock or pussy explode with sweet cream :)

*

Bright sunlight hits Mike's eyes, bringing him into wakefulness. He keeps them closed against the light but he can vaguely feel Claire snuggled against him and pulls her closer, rubbing his hand through the soft feathers on her head. She mummers in his ear and he feels her rough legs wrap around his waist. And he feels her big, hard, warm cock pressing up against his cock.

"Wait a second..." Mike mumbles sleepily.

"Wakey, wakey everyone!" A women's voice calls. "Breakfast is going to be ready in 30 minutes!"

"Food?" Feng mumbles, opening his eyes only to see Mike's own eyes looking back at him. Less than a second later the two guys push apart and both fall out of the bed.

"Ha, ha...I thought you were Claire." Mike laughs awkwardly.

"N-no problem man, at least it stopped at thinking." Feng says. They look at each other for another second.

It was then at this moment that the two boys really started to admire each other's bodies. They never did anything together but in the world they lived in they knew it was okay to have sex with another man. Without realizing it, both their cocks grew hard while staring at each other.

"So Feng, I know you have had sex many times with many women, but what was it like having sex with my sister? I know she can get very competitive whether she's fighting or fucking." Mike said while reaching for his massive foot long dick.

"She was really good and out of all the women in our group she is definitely the sexiest." Feng said while using his hands to stroke his 10 incher. "Who do you think is the sexiest Mike?"

Mike chuckled. "Obviously if she were here right now I would have to say Gwen or else she pound my balls in a bad way. She is the sexiest though but I gotta say recently I've been really enjoying Felicity." Mike then asked "Have you ever had sex before with a man?"

Feng was definitely surprised by this question but he didn't mind responding, plus that question started making him ooze precum. "Yeah, back on the farm when I first learned about sex the guys taught me how to do it with guys and girls. Plus when you're living on a farm with three other men and hardly ever any women you tend to seek pleasure from your mates and it's not that bad. I know some male morphs refuse to have sex with other male morphs because they think it's wrong. What's your opinion and have you done anything with men?

Feng was turned on and started thinking about his time with Jax and wondered how it would be with Mike. Mike had gotten really turned on and started stroking himself harder and faster. Thank god the room is soundproof from the outside (they can hear everything else but no one can hear them) or else their group might be thinking differently of them.

Mike said "I also agree that it's fine for men to have sex with other men just like how it's okay for women to have sex with other women. And yes, I have fucked other men, lots of them. When learning about sex my dad taught me how to please a man. He took me a few times to his workplace where I learned how to gangbang men and women and I have been the one who was gangbanged and it was awesome having 10+ cocks fucking and jizzing on me. Plus I had some friends I use to hangout with where we would smoke weed and just see who can hold out the longest and at home my family and I usually had family orgies where everyone fucked each other." As soon as he finished saying that he shot his load and his cum landed on Feng while Feng's cum landed on Mike.

They were both still as hard as a rock and went back to pumping. Mike then stood up while jerking himself off, closed the door and said "Something you should know Feng" Mike said seductively as he brushed his finger through Feng's hair and walked to the bed, "like my sister I'm very competitive when it comes to fighting and fucking too." Mike then laid down on the bed with his big cock and balls pointing towards the ceiling. "And you already know how I am at fighting." Feng was so fucking horny and started teasing Mike as he stood up and walked over to Mike, swaying his hips with their cocks brushing against each other. Mike grabbed him by the head and said "Now it's time I show you how competitive I am while I fuck your brains out."

And with that they started making out like crazy while fighting for mouth dominance. Feng was always the submissive one during sex but he wanted to see how far he could get with Mike, maybe dominate him. His efforts were futile when Mike won and explored his mouth with his tongue. Feng just accepted that once again he'll be on the receiving end of another fuck session, not that he had a problem with that.

Feng pulled back from the kiss which made a long strand of saliva fall from their mouths and onto Mike's sexy chest. Feng then started kissing Mike down his body and stopping when he got to his engorged manhood. It was as long as his arm. He grabbed onto it and started stroking it. "Do what ever you want to it Feng, I can cum buckets and still be hard for another fuck session." Mike mentioned.

Feng started licking Mike's cock all over. Right before he went in Feng said "You know, in all the time I've known you, I've been dreaming of fucking this cock and whenever I had the chance I would stare at your dick and masturbate. I can't wait to finally taste you." With that said, Feng just went deep on his cock and made it all the way to the base of his 12 inches. "I guess those studs at the ranch really taught you how to suck cock. I remember my time with them while we were there and I wouldn't mind going back sometime." Mike mentioned.

Feng started bobbing up and down on Mike's manhood while Mike started petting Feng's ass. He was squeezing it making Feng moan while on Mike's dick which made him moan himself. They continued for five minutes before, without warning, Mike exploded his seed right down Feng's throat who just slurped it all up.

After sucking up Mike's cum, Feng latched onto Mike's cock once again because it was still hard, just like Mike said. Feng then whipped his body onto Mike's and managed to land his dick in Mike's mouth so that they were 69ing. Mike did nothing but start sucking on the boys poorly ignored cock. Mike could swallow any thing that was any length. He's so flexible that he managed to perfect masturbation by sucking his own cock. Also his dad had a 15 inch penis and on his birthday he wanted to show him how wonderful he was and managed to deepthroat the best that was his fathers cock.

Mike used a technique he had perfected over the years and slammed his mouth fully to the base on Feng's cock while squeezing his balls which made Feng cum instantly. Mike drank most of it but put a little in his hands. He then flipped himself and Feng so that Feng was underneath him. He flipped Feng over onto his stomach and rubbed his dick with Feng's spunk while he bent down and started licking Feng's asshole.

Feng was a moaning mess which turned Mike on further. Mike then flipped Feng back over and put his shaft near his entrance. "I hope you're ready Feng, because I'm going to give you the best ass fucking of your life. After today you're you're not just going to be my friend, you're going to be my own personal fucktoy." Feng jizzed right onto Mike's chest when he heard that and coated both their chests in white frosting. Mike took his hand and scooped up the cum and let it drizzle into his mouth. "Delicious" Mike said with a sexy smirk.

Mike started pushing his cock into Feng's tight, lubricated asshole and wanted to jizz just from the feeling of it. Mike pushed in slowly and stopped when he couldn't fit any more dick in there. He let Feng get used to his dick and then started pulling out. Without warning Mike rammed back in making Feng scream in pain and pleasure. Mike just started pumping away into Feng's asshole. Feng has now become a moaning mess and is trying to jerk himself off but his hands won't do him justice.

Mike then said "After today Feng you're going to see why I'm the alpha male and why I'm the strongest and sexiest person you'll ever meet. No one will ever be good enough for you except me. You are mine forever and I don't like sharing property!" With that said Mike put his arms to his side and did something that seemed impossible.

He managed to lift Feng off the bed and into the air by only using his cock.

Feng was now mind broken and couldn't stop jizzing onto Mike's face chest and six pack because he was so broken. Mike was managing to keep thrusting in and out of Feng with only his dick. It's like that famous wrestling machoke "The Stone" that can make his pecks vibrate except Mike was using his dick. Feng decided he wasn't getting enough so he wrapped his arms and legs around Mike and started bouncing himself up and down on Mike's glory pole. Mike started pumping Feng's meat stick while fucking him hard at super sonic speeds and then Feng started yelling.

"OH MY GOD MY ASS HAS NEVER FELT THIS GOOD EVER! FUCK YOU MIKE FOR NOT FUCKING ME SOONER WITH YOUR WONDERFUL COCK!! I NEVER WANT THIS TO END AND I WANT TO BE YOU AND YOUR SISTERS PERSONAL FUCK TOY FOREVER!!! MAKE ME YOURS, I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE MY NEW MASTERS EVER!!!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU MIKE, I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH AND I LOVE GWEN BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE!!!!! POUND MY ASSHOLE INTO OBLIVION!!!!!! FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHH!!!!!"

Mike couldn't take it anymore and blew a load the size of an atom bomb into Feng, filling him up while Feng's dick exploded and stained the room and covered Mike with his love juice. Mike then leaned down and made out passionately with Feng with cum in their mouths. "Oh Feng, you sexy little slut, you're mine because I love you too. I hope you realize this also makes you my boyfriend." Mike pulled out and Feng cleaned his cock of Mike's cream and Feng's ass juice.

They continued making out and licked each other clean. They shared one more cum swap kiss before hearing "Breakfast is ready!"

"So... food." Mike says with a smile to his new boyfriend.

"Yeah! Food!" Feng replies with a huge hug and passionate kiss to his new master/lover/boyfriend and they both hurry to the kitchen, brushing a bit roughly against Ratchell, Emma, and Luke as they leave their room.

"What's with them?" Ratchell asks, rubbing her eyes.

"No idea." Emma answers and Luke shrugs.

*

That's the end of it. I hope you all enjoy this as it took a lot of time to write and if you want more stories like this on the Omake list or something personal of your own, then make sure to message me. Enjoy the rest of your day and remember to keep on cumming. Also please follow my boyfriend for much better stories, Mr_Trickster64 on Literotica. Thanks!