Toby Gets Caught

Story Info
A young man, thought he was alone after work. He was wrong.
5.2k words
4.13
18.9k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby had enjoyed the start to his new job. Finally his chance had come, moving from a small regional business to one of the big boys in the city.

As a long time foot fetishist he looked forward to his daily walks between the train station and his office. The city centre offered ladies of all ages, creeds, colours and fashion styles. Casually he took in the views and appreciated the variety of footwear on display, from the sandals and flats of the summer when he started through to the multitude of boots winter now demanded. Often Toby would find himself daydreaming about worshipping the boots and the feet within, he imagined the varied style of socks that might be inside.

Inside the office was a similar story, the split in the office was roughly 50:50 between men and women and Toby had no shortage of footwear to admire.

With the onset of winter had come a tendency for many of the ladies in the office to walk to work in one pair of comfortable, sturdy shoes or often trainers before changing into more formal office wear once at their desks. This left many casually discarded shoes under desks to distract Toby and set his imagination racing.

One Friday Toby found himself facing an important deadline and was under pressure to deliver ahead of the weekend. Headphones in and head down Toby focussed on his laptop and it was only when he lifted his head to stretch an ache in his neck that he realised everyone else had left for the weekend. He removed his headphones and found the office was eerily silent, the movement sensitive lights in the far end of the office had switched themselves off and there was just the faint hum of the air conditioning system.

Slowly Toby eased himself back from his desk and walked the corridors formed by the desk layout, the lights flickered on around him but no sound or movement was forthcoming, he was truly alone. As he rounded the area near the front desk he caught a glimpse of one of his favourite office sights. Lined up neatly under one end of the reception desk was Laura's selection of office shoes.

Laura was the company front desk operator. A gorgeous 25 year old girl with sleek black hair, piercing blue eyes and pale, porcelain skin. Toby had fancied Laura since the first moment he had set foot in the office, he had tried to befriend her but often found himself stumbling over his words.

Of course, it had not escaped Toby's notice that Laura kept a choice of footwear under her desk. Her general choice of office wear was a selection of short dresses, pinched perfectly in to her slim waist before flaring out into a skirt, worn over black tights, thinner in summer and increasing in thickness in winter. These were more often that not paired with a pair of matt black Dr Marten boots for her walk to the office. On arrival at her desk Laura would then select the days shoes and change into them before starting her morning routine. Of course Toby had arranged on a few occasions to be nearby as this change took place and had sneaked a few peeks at her stockinged feet. Her feet were slim and with what seemed to be long slender toes, her graceful high arches we set under clearly defined and graceful ankles.

Toby couldn't fight the urge, he squatted behind the desk and ran his eyes over the waiting pairs of shoes, his eyes danced fleetingly and excitedly over the shoes as her reached out and softly brushed each with his fingertips. He took in the close up details of the shoes only previously glanced at as the passed in the office or stood together all too fleetingly making coffee.

There was a pair of flat ballet shoes, shiny black with a small ribbon bow on the toe. There was precious little detail on these shoes but of interest to Toby was the clear outline of a heel and inner arch pressed into the insole, clearly these were a well worn pair and he caught his breath as his fingers reached in and felt the indentation inside the shoe.

Next up was a low pair of kitten heeled shoes, these were more of a soft suede outer with a few scuffs around the instep and toe. As an item alone they were unspectacular but for Toby they were transformed when Laura wore them.

Quickly his attention was grabbed by the most striking of the selection, a pair of black patent heels. These were exquisite, with an office suitable four inch heel and hidden platform to the front, Toby had been captivated by these on many occasions.

And finally, Toby's favourite. A pair of chunky, low heeled ankle boots. With a thick sole and solid heel these were a dark brown leather boot with a subtle gold piping separating the sole from leather upper. Clearly well worn with a defined wrinkle across the toe line Toby couldn't help himself as he reached out and picked up one of the boots.

Bringing it out into the harsh office lights Toby began to drink in the detail of the boot, a few light scuffs were to be found as he traced his finger along and to the zipper running up the side of the boot. He held his breath as he teased down the zip and exposed the insole. Now the urge really took over as he had to sample the scent, raising the boot towards his face his nose was just short of the neck of the boot before a crumpled thump brought him out of his engrossed world.

Dropping the boot and turning his head Toby's eyes initially saw the source of the sound as a soft leather hand bag rested on the floor next to Laura's chair. A fraction of a second later he took in a sight he knew well, Laura's Dr Marten boots.

Drawing his view up he saw Laura's shocked face before heard her speak.

"What are you doing?" she exclaimed, surprise and a little anger evident in her voice, "Were you sniffing my boots?"

" I...I...well..." stammered Toby as his mind raced.

He stood quickly, banging his shoulder on the desk, the sharp pain further confusing his addled brain.

"Laura, I..I..I wasn't, I was looking for..."

"I saw you!" she snapped, "Get away from me, get away!"

Toby didn't need telling twice, he hung his head to avoid eye contact and almost ran back to his desk to grab his coat, leaving his laptop behind he scurried out of the office as quickly as his feet would carry him.

He raced through the streets to his train, mind flying he bumped and barged several people in his haste, normally such a timid man he would avoid physical contact with other walkers but tonight they didn't register. Once at the station he entered an almost dreamlike state as he pondered what had happened and more importantly what might happen next. The entire train journey home was a blur as he ran through any and all scenarios which entered his brain. What would Laura do? Who would she tell? How would he face her on Monday?

The weekend was a washout as he barely left his flat, ate or spoke to anyone as he dreaded Monday morning.

Finally that time came as he was shocked awake by the shrill tone of his phone alarm. Lying in bed for a while he considered calling in sick and avoiding the day but in Friday's haste he had missed his important work submission, he had to go in or face a disciplinary.

As much as possible Toby tried to calm himself as he followed his usual morning routine. Before he know it he was standing on the street outside of his office.

Taking a deep breath Toby took himself inside and made his way to his department. Bracing himself for immediate judgement, he received none, everyone seemed to be continuing as usual. There were the usual Monday morning pleasantries and people going about their day. Slowing his breathing, Toby lowered himself into his seat and powered up his laptop.

As he watched the screen dance into view he momentarily allowed his mind to relax before a light drumming noise drew his attention to his right.

There was Laura, rhythmically tapping her manicured nails on the desk. As he turned she spoke.

"Can you follow me please Toby? Lets go and have a coffee."

She turned and left, heading towards the kitchen, Toby rose to follow, drawing a couple of surprised glances from nearby colleagues who weren't accustomed to this apparent friendship.

As he rounded the corner into the kitchen he was relieved to see that Laura was alone in there at the kettle, he stepped towards her before her voice spoke out sternly,

"No, don't come to me. Go and sit over in the corner, wait for me to finish making my drink."

Toby made no argument and selected the most remote table in the far corner of the kitchen. He sat and waited, staring at the ground until Laura strolled over to join him. She looked stunning, her hair neatly tied up and with simple yet attention grabbing make up, her clean white blouse gathered at the waist where it tucked into a knee length dark brown leather skirt.

She sat opposite and seemed to make a point of crossing her legs in a way that left the top leg sticking out from under the table, her foot swinging in the air. He saw now she was wearing the brown boots. From this angle he could just make out the tantalising top of the socks inside, enough to see they were there but not enough to make out their colour. His mind began to drift to thought of what they might look like before Laura's voice snapped him back to attention.

"I've been thinking about Friday" she said, "Don't worry, nobody else knows, for now at least."

Toby processed this latest sentence and physically relaxed, something noticed by Laura.

"Let's not get too comfortable though" Laura spat "We still need to talk about your actions."

"I didn't know what to think once I saw you and watched you scamper away, I had come back to retrieve my friends birthday card that I had left in my drawer and was stunned by what I saw. I calmed down probably much quicker than I imagine you did and took to the internet on my bus ride home."

"Well" Laura continued, "I made some very interesting discoveries, it seems there are a lot of men like you, by like you I mean shoe and foot fetishists, that is what you are right?"

Embarrassed Toby nodded his head. Laura picked up her speech,

"It seems men like you will do almost anything for even a glimpse of a pair of pretty feet, I guess to you I must have pretty feet, maybe I can benefit from this."

Toby cheeks flushed as his embarrassment filled his body, he felt hot, he felt exposed, but somehow also aroused. he shuffled in his seat in an attempt to hide it as he continued to listen,

"I'm guessing you'd rather nobody else found out about your disgusting habit? Well that can happen, if you do as you're told. Meet me in the lobby at noon, bring your wallet."

With that she twirled her foot, rose and walked, slowly and deliberately out of the kitchen.

Toby sat for a moment, relieved and allowed his now rigid erection to subside before walking back to his desk.

The morning passed quickly as he busied himself with completing Fridays task under the watchful gaze of his manager, he needed to have this finished in time for his rendezvous with Laura. Finally he finished the work, saved the file and hit send on the email with it attached. It was 11:57.

He grabbed his coat and raced to the door before anyone stopped him, he had no intention of being late. Thankfully he wasn't as he arrived in the lobby a few seconds before Laura stepped into view and directed.

"Come with me, don't speak to me unless I ask you a direct question."

With that she spun on her heel and strode out of the office, Toby followed a few steps behind, his eyed fixed on Laura's toned legs and the newly donned Dr Marten boots swinging below them.

He traced her movements along the busy street and through a shopping arcade not knowing where they were going. Finally they slowed and entered a large sporting goods store.

"I'm thinking of joining a gym" Laura mused, "I need some running shoes, and you Toby, you are going to buy them."

She tugged at his shirt in an instruction to follow her and marched towards the rear of the store and the wall of running shoes.

For the next 20 minutes Laura selected and tried on a range of trainers, her discarded Dr Martens placed neatly next to Toby as he stood silently and watched, close enough almost to touch. She seemed to linger over slipping on each pair, teasing Toby's eyes and mind, clearly enjoying herself and the effect she was having.

Between each pair Laura would stretch and flex her stocking clad feet, occasionally rubbing them with her fingers. She would ask the assistant to tie the laces for her and repack each shoe back into the box afterwards. It was everything Toby wished he was helping with.

Finally she settled on a striking neon green pair. They were sleek in their design and had a pure white inner, contrast details were made out in pink to match the sole. To Toby, they looked like heaven, his mind already wondering what aroma they would hold after a few days use. Finally his attention was snapped back to reality as Laura had the shop assistant box the trainers and hand them to Toby.

"Pay for those" she instructed "Bring them to me back at the office."

With that she left leaving Toby in the queue to pay.

Toby was oddly happy, this was working out well for him, although frustrating, he had enjoyed his time in the shop and it seemed that nobody else would find out. He had survived potential ridicule.

As instructed Toby had delivered the box back to Laura in the office and had gone about the rest of this day. The day was almost over when at 16:58 an email from Laura landed in his inbox.

"Thank you for the shoes, I shall be trying them out in my gym induction tonight. I'm sure that will be on your mind tonight but please, don't think this is over, you will need to continue to buy my silence. In the meantime you will not sniff my shoes again. If you impress me there may be rewards but I will decide when these are given, you do not take them yourself."

This was oddly exciting for Toby, this was a chance to keep close to her and maybe, just maybe earn a chance to be rewarded, what could that mean? A sniff maybe even a kiss of one of her feet? The thought was tantalising.

He couldn't help himself, he shut down his computer and took himself off to the toilets for some privacy. Selecting the nearest cubicle he quietly teased himself to a whimpering climax squatting over the toilet bowl. Not his finest hour but by God it was worth it.

Returning to the office space, flushed from his fiddling he couldn't help notice that the reception area was empty, everyone had left except for the accounts guys in the far corner. One celebratory sniff couldn't hurt could it?

Checking around he squatted back behind the desk and lifted one of the patent heels from under the desk. It was then that he heard the metallic click. Initially this didn't register until he noticed the thread sellotaped to the sole of the shoe.

Following it along the floor and into the back of the desk drawers this has clearly been the source of the noise, Laura had booby trapped her shoes! Panicking he pulled at the drawers, attempting to open them and reset the trap. Of course, they were locked. At that point he caught movement out of the corner of his eye, one of the accountants was moving towards the desk. Quickly he dove out from the other side of the desk hoping he hadn't been seen, and for the second time in two working days he frantically gathered up his things and left the office.

The journey home was once again spent wondering what would happen, he had dodged one bullet only to place himself directly in the path of another. How would he explain? How could he reset the trap?

An idea sprung to mind, Toby would arrive at work early the next morning and move some papers around on the desk, he could disrupt the neat arrangement of the shoes too. Maybe, just maybe Laura would think that things had been moved by the cleaners.

Toby went to bed that night hoping that is plan would work.

Up bright and early the next morning Toby caught the early train into town and speed walked through town to get to the office as soon as possible. He entered his office building, swiped his card and entered his department and immediately felt dread hit him.

Sitting behind her desk was Laura, in the fingers of her right hand was a two pence coin which she was playfully toying with.

"Good morning Toby" she said sternly "Look what I found in my desk drawer this morning, it seems somebody moved my shoes last night. Now, I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt and ask if you knew anything about it but I can see from the colour of your face that you do. Now, don't speak, go to your desk while I think about what to do."

With that Toby put his head down and sat himself at this desk, head swimming he was glad to be in early, he needed to compose himself before his colleagues turned up for work.

His colleagues arrived, muttered good mornings and started their days, this barely registered as Toby clicked, absent minded through screens on his laptop. He was dreading what might be coming from Laura when, after a while, an email arrived. It was from her.

Frantically checking around that nobody was looking Toby opened it up to learn his fate. It read.

"Toby, I was very disappointed this morning to see that you didn't even manage one day respecting my wishes. I had every mind to expose you immediately. Fortunately for you I allowed myself time to think. I'm going to offer you two options. Either I can expose your filthy habit to the office and on your Facebook account, or you can come shopping with me again this lunchtime. Make your decision before midday."

Toby couldn't believe his luck, not only would he not be exposed but he got to go shoe shopping again. He responded immediately that he would meet Laura in the lobby at noon to go shopping.

The morning passed in blissful happiness, another chance to shoe shop with Laura beckoned. Toby enthusiastically completed his work tasks and almost ran to the lobby at 11:59.

"You're keen" Laura grunted without looking up as she entered the lobby "Follow me then."

Once more Toby found himself walking a few paces behind Laura, contentedly watching her walk. He was surprised however when Laura took a turn and followed a subway route away from the main shopping area. Confused but mindful not to ask, Toby continued to follow.

The route took them further and further away from the shopping area Toby was familiar with and into more and more quiet backstreets. Finally they rounded a corner near a shoddy looking taxi rank and stopped outside a plain black door.

Laura turned to Toby and spoke with what appear genuine warmth.

"Toby, since you opened my eyes to this world I've been looking into the lives some submissive men like you follow and I must admit I have found myself drawn in. The women in this situation have lots of power over the men, I like that. I was going to work up to more and more control over you but your lack of respect has led me to dive straight in at the deep end. In here is a woman who has just the tool for the job, now, you can come in willingly and accept it or we can revert to exposing your habit."

Toby's head span again, he was expecting shoe shopping, not this. He saw no option though, either exposure or more contact with Laura. How bad could being in her control be?

He stepped forward and held the door open for Laura, she read his answer and made her way inside. Toby followed her.

As his eyes became accustomed to the light Toby realised where he was. All around him were sex toys and DVDs. The items on offer ranged from playful fluffy handcuffs to leather harnesses and some impossibly large seeming dildos.

As his eyed scanned the shop he heard a snap of fingers and looked to see the shop assistant, who Laura was standing with, motioning for him to come over.

"You." she demanded "Follow me back here."

With that Toby complied and followed the assistant around the desk and behind a red curtain.

12