Toby Gets Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The assistant was striking, with red shoulder length hair and a lip piercing, she was dressing in leather trousers and corset exposing here intricate sleeve tattoos. As Toby was taking in her beauty she forced a small satin bag into his hand.

"Put this on, instructions are on a slip inside."

With that she left the small booth they were in and closed the curtain behind her.

Toby slowly tipped the surprisingly heavy contents of the bag into his hand and knew immediately what this was. He'd seen these devices online and wondered what they felt like. He was now about to find out exactly how chastity felt.

Trapped, Toby knew he had no choice. Pulling down his trousers and underwear, he slowly manipulated the ring around the base of his penis and scrotum, clicking it closed at the top. As he was not an especially well endowed man and nerves were well in force here Toby had little problem in feeding his flaccid and trembling cock into the metal tube. Finally, lining up the guide holes he slid the bent bar of the padlock provided through the two components and clicked it shut.

Letting go of the device he was immediately struck by its weight, that coincided with the sudden realisation of the pace of his breathing and the perspiration on his brow.

Adjusting his now caged manhood and refitting his underwear and trousers Toby stepped back out into the shop.

Straight in front of was Laura, arms folded and the shop assistant wearing a stern frown. Without warning the assistant shot out her hand to Toby's crotch and grabbed.

"Yes, It's on." she confirmed with a firm nod.

A wicked smile crept across Laura's face as she whispered.

"You took your time, but good boy. Now, pay up and I'll see you in the office."

With that Laura spun on her heels and walked out of the shop. Toby fumbled around for his wallet and paid the bill.

As he went to leave he asked,

"Could I have the keys please? They will come in handy later."

The assistant laughed pitifully,

"Oh dear, the keys left with your owner five minutes ago. She controls the lock now."

This is when it hit him. How would he get out? Oddly it was this thought which breathed life bag into his nervous cock as it began to engorge and strain against its new metal home. The pain in the shaft and the pull on his testicles was immediate. He had to speak to Laura. Toby half shuffled, half waddled from the shop, the assistant's laugher in his ears.

Toby arrived back at the office desperate that nobody could see the predicament he was now in, frantically scanning the office for Laura he spied her talking to her friends in the kitchen, laughing and joking, seemingly without a care. Acutely aware he couldn't talk to her now he hurriedly sat at his desk, hoping it would hide what must be an obvious bulge in his trousers.

Sitting down and firing up his laptop he saw another message from Laura.

"I am sorry to take such a bold step so early but you showed you could not be trusted. I cannot stop you looking at my feet or even handling my shoes when I'm not here but I can stop you touching yourself thinking about them so that is what I have done. DO NOT speak to me or email about any of this until I speak to you. If you do then I will expose you on Facebook."

So, that was it, Toby just had to sit and wait. The rest of the day was a blur. Other than checking in the toilet mirror for how obvious his cage was and hoping against hope that an email from Laura would arrive he would remember very little about the rest of that day.

The rest of the week followed in a similar fashion. Laura refused to make eye contact or speak to Toby unless it was necessary for work, no emails arrived and she even cleared the shoe collection from under the desk, preferring instead to just bring in the choice of the day with her.

The nights at home were worse, Toby rarely got more than a couple of hours sleep at a time as he was regularly awoken by a pain and a pulling below as he suffered involuntary erections, the more he tried to calm them down the stronger they got.

Finally the end of the working week arrived and Toby felt sure Laura would release him for the weekend. As 5pm approached he saw her walking in his direction, surely this was it.

As she approached he opened up his body towards her by turning his chair, ready to welcome her approach. Instead she merely smirked, winked and placed some forms on his bosses adjacent desk before turning and walking out of the office for the weekend.

The journey home to his flat was torture for Toby, when would he find release? When would he be freed? This depressing thought remained in the forefront of his mind until, as he was sat absently playing with his evening meal, a Facebook message alert beeped and appeared on his phone.

Before he could unlock the phone to open it he heard another message alert, then another, then another, message alerts were coming in by the second. Frantically swiping the phone open and loading the messenger app, Toby was surprised to see that the messages all seemed to be from Laura. Opening the first he was surprised but thrilled to see a picture of what he knew to be Laura's brown leather boots.

He scrolled through the messages, image after image of Laura's footwear appeared on his screen followed by her feet both in and out of the stockings. Almost immediately he had swelled fill his cage and the pull on his testicles was the worst he'd yet experienced. He had to get up from his dining room table and lie in the foetal position on his bed to reduce the pain. Even so he could no stop looking at the images.

Never before had he had such an urge to wank himself off, these images were all he'd ever wanted since he'd first seen Laura at her desk. Now he had then but was inescapably locked away from touching himself, the torture was awful.

He stayed straining against the cage for what seemed like hours until the pain finally subsided as his penis relaxed itself back down to its normal size. His balls still ached terribly though as he took himself to bed to dream for the night. It was just then, as his head hit the pillow that the final message of the evening arrived, a selfie of Laura, smiling and holding up a chain with three tiny keys. His erection started again, this would be a long night.

The rest of the weekend passed in waves of frustration as Toby continued to be drawn to viewing the images. He loved the pictures but hated the pain. He had to speak to Laura about release on Monday.

Finally Monday morning arrived, never before had Toby been so keen to see one of them. He rushed into the shower and readied himself for work, arriving intent on speaking to Laura.

As he sat at his desk he saw a small jiffy envelope with his name on it. Written in small writing underneath was an instruction to open in private.

Taking himself to a toilet cubicle Toby opened the envelope and pulled out a small folded not from the top. it was from Laura.

"Good morning Toby, I hope you enjoyed my picture show over the weekend, I had a great deal of pleasure sitting at home in my underwear flexing my toes and knowing the control I now have over you. In this envelope you will find a single sock which I wore for a 10k run yesterday. I want you to wear this over your cage today. I will be out all day but will return at 5:30pm to retrieve this from you. Put it on now and send me a picture as proof."

Toby pulled out the slightly damp and worn white sock from inside the envelope and immediately pressed it to his nose. The smell was divine, he drank it in for several seconds before complying with instruction. He slipped the sock over his cage, immediately causing a restricted but raging erection, he snapped a quick picture on his phone and sent it to Laura via the messenger app.

Returning to his desk Toby was flushed with excitement and frustration. Not only had his erection not subsided but he knew he had his penis inside one of Laura's socks. He had dreamt of something like this but only without the hard layer of steel keeping it from being in contact with his skin. He was both in a dream and a state of intense frustration at the same time. He prayed his release would be soon.

Laura never did reply to his message but true to her word walked in at 5:30 and straight to Toby's desk where he now sat alone.

"Hello," she said with a warm smile "Now, pop off and take my property out of your pants, I'm going to need that for my gym session in the morning."

"Oh, and" she continued, resting a hand on Toby's eager shoulder as he began to rise,

"This is only the start, I have so much more planned for you."

To be continued...

12