Toby's High School Harem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who the fuck are you?" Felicia snapped out of it and looked up trying to figure out what happened.

"What?" I didn't know how to respond but she looked absolutely amazing as she rose to her feet, we were the same height, stood right in front of me with her normal confidence and looked me right in the eyes.

"Toby," She paused to look my naked body from head to toe as she crossed her arms under her magnificent B-cup tits. "You're fucking fit, you've got a huge cock, you're smart, funny and yet you're a nerd? You wear clothes that make you look like the stereotypical skinny wimpy nerd, you don't stand out in any activity and you pull up in a fucking really nice Mustang. And you're some kind of sex god that happens to be a virgin? Who are you?"

"I don't know how to answer that," I never thought I was being anyone other than myself. "As far as how I dress...I wear the pants I do because they're comfortable and hid my..." I look down at my cock as does she then I continue. "I guess I really just hide because I'm not comfortable with this dick, I've been teased about it in middle school so ever since then I've just tried to stay invisible. My mom thought I needed to be more social so she signed me up to be a tutor but I don't enjoy doing this shit, I'm just good at it."

"How are you so fit?" Felicia asked as her hands touch my chest and feel her way down my obliques and then back up the center of my abs.

"I work out at home, run daily and I've been training with an MMA trainer for the past six months. When I was younger and my dad found out I was being bullied he got me into boxing so I guess from then on I was always working out." I tell her as I reach up, touch her cheek, run my hand down along her neck, down her shoulder and her arm to her hand.

"How can you be a virgin...you made me cum so many times..." Felicia's face blushed as she thought back to what we did.

"I studied, I don't know how many articles I read on how to please a woman. I always thought of my dick as some kind of deficiency so I made sure I would be able to please a woman without it." I felt like an idiot telling her this.

"I...I've got a boyfriend, you know that right?" Felicia asked but her voice seemed unsure. "I'm...I also just started the pill yesterday, I was told it would take two weeks to be effective."

"I'll take care of it," I wasn't sure what that meant.

"What?" Felicia looked up at me with confusion.

"The day after pill!" It came to me like a light bulb and I just blurted it out. "We can get a one of those pills...you know what I'm talking about, right?"

"I don't have any money for that and I can't ask my mom," Felicia was getting excited with concern.

"I'll pay for it," I took her by the shoulders, in comfort. "I did this, I'll take care of it, I won't leave this all on you."

"We did this Toby," Felicia looked up to me, her face looked relieved but not happy, more confused than anything.

We got dressed, there were no romantics, I felt like I failed. I was hoping she would've been all over me in some kind of way but she seemed distant. I drove her in my car to the drug store and when I pulled in she asked that I park away from the entrance. She didn't want to go in so I went in but I felt like it was my responsibility so I would bare this embarrassment.

The pharmacist was a nice looking woman, she was a little shorter than I was, she wore wire square glasses on her sharp nose. She had a beautiful slender face with sleek purse lips. Her dark brown hair was in a messy, loose bun pinned to the back of her head. She wore the standard white lab coat over a respectful buttoned shirt and black slacks that hugged her ass perfectly. Her name tag read Samantha and she looked to be in her mid to late twenties. She smiled when I asked about the day after pill and mentioned she didn't get very many guys asking for it. She didn't make me feel uncomfortable and she said she was happy to see a man taking responsibility, even if mistakes had already been made.

When I pulled up to Felicia's house it was pretty clear that she didn't want to talk about what happened as she mostly looked out the window the entire drive after thanking me for getting the pill. As she climbed out of my car I heard her saying she couldn't do this. I went home and actually felt heartbroken. I was given a glimpse of something wonderful and that was all it ever would be. I may not be a virgin and I did loose my virginity to the hottest girl at my school but I wanted more, I wasn't done and yet my window of opportunity had closed just after it had opened.

That weekend I gave my two cars a tune-ups. I wanted to keep busy so I worked at a casual pace but focused on the cars. When that was done I did yard work, that used to be my dad's thing but now his thing was sitting his ass in front of the TV while his son took car of everything. I usually did the bare minimum but I figured, what the fuck, and did everything that I could to make the yard look like it belonged on some home style magazine you see at the grocery stores. Inside I cleaned up all the clutter that was collecting everywhere, dusted, vacuumed, and even cleaned the windows inside and out, luckily it's a small single story house with an attached two car garage.

When my mother, Ellen, and sister, Robin, got back form a weekend resort spa treatment. Mom had won it from the radio station she listened to at work. Robin got to go because it was supposed to be a couples retreat and since massages and spas were shared mom didn't feel comfortable taking me. My Dad, Roger, didn't like the idea of going one single bit so he sat at home and watched sports all weekend. I wouldn't have wanted to see either of them naked so it didn't bother me much at all.

Both were shocked when they came home, complained that I didn't finish the job since I didn't touch their rooms, they were teasing. Mom wasn't pleased finding out Dad didn't do shit but he just acted like she was overreacting to the obvious. I knew they appreciated what I did but my mind was on what happened Friday night with Felicia. I knew I was going to drop her from my tutoring list, I still had three other students and I also knew the school would make sure to get another student tutor to help her.

**To Be Continued**

12