Toby's High School Harem Pt. 02

Story Info
Toby fucks another hottie roughly & with spectators.
5.8k words
4.7
47.1k
75

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All participants of any sexual activity are 18 years or age or older.**

When I got to school on Monday the rumor mill was running about Felicia braking up with Mitchell. They were viewed as some kind of power couple since Felicia was getting scholarship offers for a full ride to play volleyball and softball. Mitchell was getting scouted by a couple universities but they weren't big named colleges but all the same the hype was real. It was surprising but I didn't let it stop me from my plans.

Mrs. Stevenson was surprised I was dropping Felicia since I didn't give a reason outside of difference of opinion. She didn't fight me but smiled as she said she would take care of it but I could see a saddened look cross her face. Mrs. Stevenson wasn't a teacher but the program coordinator for the tutoring program as well as managing a few of the academic teams the school had. She is a beautiful dirty blonde. Her hair is straight and fine which she always had pulled into a ponytail high on the back of her head. She always wore business suits in Earth tones with either slacks or long business dresses that hugged her beautiful round ass. Her jackets usually held her midsection tightly which highlighted her narrowed hips and held her, what looked like C-cups, tits respectfully without looking like she was going to pop a button.

After leaving Mrs. Stevenson's office I didn't see Felicia that day, I avoided areas where I usually, if at all, would run into her like the cafeteria during lunch. If we were in eye sight of each other I didn't see her but all I heard that day was about her breaking up with Mitchell. I did see Mitchell a couple times and even though he didn't look like his normal confident high school stud self he was still surrounded by his buddies and other girls willing to fill the empty spot on his side. I wasn't worried about his condition more so than if he knew why and if I needed to be alert.

I was with Melissa Tate in the school library after school, she was definitely in the top five for hottest girls in school. She was the captain of the cheer team and competed in gymnastics with an organization outside of school. She was being recruited for her gymnastics but her grades needed to be a little better in math and she wanted to have a better grasp of things overall before college. She was a petite but curvaceous young woman. She may have been smaller but there was no doubt she was a stunning, fit young woman. She kept her red hair shoulder length but it was always pulled up into a tight little knot on the top of the back of her head. Her green eyes were focused but captivating. Her beautiful rounded face and button nose completed her beauty. She was shorter than average but very fit from cheer and gymnastics training. Her tits were not huge, a large A or mall B-cup, but looked magnificent on her body. Her waist narrowed slightly enough to keep her from having that straight bodied look. Her hips flared slightly but her ass was a piece of art in all it's form and was ultimately complimented by her muscular legs. She was wearing a tight fit v-neck t-shirt that clung to her body and a pair of jeans that looked spray painted on her body.

We were seated at the counter along the back wall. The library wasn't busy but she didn't like to be seen being tutored. She admitted she didn't have a problem being seen with me but she felt embarrassed by the fact she needed help with her studies.

"You tutor Felicia Harris, right?" Melissa asked out of nowhere.

"I used to," I answered as if I had no interest.

"I was just curious, she broke up with Mitchell Kline," Melissa stated as she must have rethought asking whatever was on her mind.

"I've heard," it was kind of hard not to know that as it was all over the school.

"You don't seem to care too much about anything," Melissa stated with a curious look.

"I care about a lot but I don't see how my lack of interest in some random couple breaking up means I don't care about anything." I countered as I looked into her eyes.

"Random?" Felicia's voice came from behind Melissa and I. She was not happy looking, her amber eyes were on fire, her long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing her cobalt and gold volleyball team shirt that clung to her body and black leggings that was nothing more than a second skin. She looked irritated standing there with her arms crossed over her chest, her hips cocked to one side and looking at me like I forgot something important and she busted me.

"Felicia!" Melissa was surprised with a wide eyed look. "How long have you been there?"

"You dropped me?" Felicia didn't acknowledge Melissa as her fierce eyes were glued to mine, her tone meant business.

"Uh..." Melissa was looking back and forth between Felicia and I.

"I thought we took care of everything?" I answered her, not wanting to give away our secret.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Felicia wasn't shouting but her voice was loud and clear. She stalks the rest of the way to me and shoves me with her hands to my chest, almost knocking me off my stool. "We haven't even talked since..." Felicia finally looked around, taking note of all the eyes on us including Melissa who was frozen in her seat before returning her gaze to mine, "Friday!"

"You said you couldn't do this," I returned with my confidence after my initial surprise.

"When?" She looked unsure of what I was talking about.

"When you were getting out of my car," I informed her.

"I wasn't talking to you," Felicia took a step back and her face softened as if she realized why I did what I did. "I was thinking to myself, guess I spoke my mind, but I meant if I wanted you I had to break it off with Mitchell first. I was tired of him as it was...he just wasn't what I thought he was, even before Friday happened."

"What happened Friday?" Melissa interjected but looked like she quickly regretted saying anything as Felicia and I both looked at her.

It wasn't until then that I realized we were in the school library with students scattered across the facility. Even the librarian was just standing at the counter, frozen, watching the drama unfolding with the team captain of the volleyball team and most popular girl in school and some random nobody.

"Nothing," I said instinctively.

"Nothing?" Felicia said defensively.

"What?" I didn't know what she wanted me to say and I think she could tell by my confused expression.

"You're not dropping me!" Felicia stated with a matter of fact attitude.

"Great," I retorted, just wishing I knew what she wanted. "you can talk with Mrs. Stevenson, she might still be in her office."

"Thanks," Felicia said, and then shocked even me, stepped in, pulling me with both of her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately. My hands moved on their own and reach for her firm, round bottom. When my hands grasp her ass Felicia lifts her legs, I gripped her to my body to support her, she wrapped me entirely in her embrace. Our lips explored each other's mouths with a carnal lust as she ground her womanhood into the hardened bulge at the front of my pants while my hands gripped into her fleshy bottom.

"I'm not done with you yet!" Felicia breathlessly spoke before releasing my body from hers and happily strolled out of the library, waving as if all was right in the world to the speechless librarian.

When I sat down I noticed everyone looking at me now that Felicia was gone. I'm sure everyone was watching her before she practically skipped out of here like a happy little schoolgirl. Melissa had a look on her face that was equal shock and curiosity. My attention went back to my textbook that was still opened on the table.

"You two fucked!" Melissa's voice was a little to loud but again I think anyone looking at me right now had the same exact thought.

"We're not here to talk about rumors," I said matter of fact but really didn't want to have this conversation.

"We've always known Felicia wasn't going to fuck Mitchell," Melissa let out as if it were a known fact.

"So we left off on..." I wasn't able to finish or redirect Melissa from the topic she wanted to talk about.

"So it's official?" Melissa asked with an obvious more important question on her mind.

"page 42," I said, finishing what I was previously trying to say.

"Come on Toby!" Melissa was all over me about Felicia. "You can't not tell me something, I know we're not friends and all but come on she just came in here, obviously hot for you, and now you're going to just act as if nothing happened?"

"Because I was assigned to tutor you and not discuss my personal affairs." I looked at her and saw a woman hungry with curiosity.

"Just like you were tutoring Felicia?" Melissa leaned over and put her hand on my thigh. "Did you give Felicia...extra credit?"

"Jeezus," I laughed. "I thought you and Felicia were friends, why don't you just ask her?"

"Because she's been acting weird all weekend and now she's all over you like...like you're a fucking sex god!" Melissa's voice got louder in her excited state, she leans over with her hand finding real estate on my thigh, getting really quiet and provocative. "Maybe I could get a little...extra credit?"

"What?" I was taken back by Melissa's forwardness as her hand caressed my leg but stopped when she felt my semi hard dick against her fingertips.

"Holy shit!" Melissa's eyes widened and her hand moved to take hold of the shaft of my growing cock. "You're..."

"What are you doing?" I questioned, pushing her hand away from my dick and looking around to see if anyone was looking at us.

"You're a shy one," Melissa remarked as her eyes examined me.

"I'm not shy but I don't think this is the place to be doing that," I explained while looking around to make sure nobody was looking.

"So where can we...be doing that?" She leaned over and seductively whispered into my ear while her hand returned to my hardened cock.

"Seriously?" I saw nothing but lust in Melissa's eyes as I questioned her.

"I'm not a virgin...something tells me you're hiding something more than just the size of your cock and I want to live the experience." Melissa purred as her hand explored my length, through my jeans, as if to get a good measure of my size.

"Wouldn't you like to go on a date first...or something?" I was on the verge of fucking the second girl, one of the top five hottest girls in school too, and I hadn't even been on a date.

"Aren't we doing the 'or something' right now?" Melissa lustfully whispered into my ear before sucking on my earlobe. Her hand was massaging my rock hard dick the entire time.

"What?" I was dumbstruck in my aroused state and with Melissa let my earlobe loose with a little pop before moaning, for effect, as she pulled away. Her hand also retreated from my cock but only after a final, playful, squeeze of my engorged tip.

"Come on," Melissa said as she collected her things to leave. "I'll just have Jenna meet us at my house."

"What?" I asked again, looking at her for a response, as I began to collect my things too.

"Jenna was going to pick me up after this but you'll me a ride home and she'll meet us there in a little bit." Melissa said matter of fact, as if we had already discussed this and agreed to whatever she had planned at her house.

"Why am I giving you a ride home?" I wanted clarity, I felt like a prank was about to happen.

"Because," Melissa stopped to explain, after putting her backpack on her shoulders. "My parents aren't home and we'll have the whole place to ourselves. Jenna's my BFF so of course she's going to come over too."

"It's a school night," I can't believe that's what came out of my mouth.

"I think we'll be alright," Melissa teased me. "You can even sleep over if you want to."

Needless to say I found myself driving Melissa Tate to her house. My cock had settled down but I was just semi-soft, knowing that there was a very high chance that I'd be fucking Melissa soon. We didn't have that long of a drive, five minutes at most, so we didn't have a chance to really talk.

When we got to her house she ushered me upstairs and into her bedroom. She pushed me back onto her bed. I wasn't paying much attention to what was around me, I was looking up at Melissa as she straddled my clothed manhood. She leaned down and kissed me, slowly, exploring as our tongues danced, our mouths devoured each other. I didn't want to look overeager so I didn't go directly to her ass with my hands like I would've like to. Instead I held her at the small of her back, my palms slowly feeling her back from just above the curve of her ass, and up between her shoulders while never letting up on our kiss.

"That is hot!" I heard a females sweet sounding voice at the door.

"Wow!" Followed a surprised males voice shortly following the female's response.

When Melissa released our kiss to look at the two at the doorway while she was still straddling me spoke with an irritated voice. "Why's he here?"

That's when I saw Jenna, she is a short, petite little firecracker. She wears her straight blonde hair long but always puts it up in twin ponytails with bangs that curtained just above her eyes and hiding her eyebrows. Her light brown eyes were big and adorable along with her soft features gave her a youthful look. Her body being on the smaller size didn't help either. Her B-cup tits looked good on her body, nice and perky. Her waist narrowed which avoided giving her that straight, no shape body type. Her hips were nice on her small frame and her ass was tight, round and perfect from her training in gymnastics and softball. Her legs were well formed and muscular from all her athletic training which helped give her a beautiful body. She was wearing a lady's cut v-neck t-shirt that was tight to her body and some tight blue jeans that couldn't be any tight.

Behind her was Jeremy Strainer. He was a tight end, great blocker and decent catcher from what I've heard, and a pretty big guy. He was obviously strong, he was at least 6'2" and must have been close to 225 pounds of power. His dirty blonde hair was wet, it must have been after practice, and he was wearing his team t-shirt and some team sweatpants. His light brown eyes and open jaw questioned why I was there without having to actually ask.

"He's my boyfriend and you knew I was going to pick you up when I picked him up after practice," Jenna said as if nothing was wrong in the world and she was happy. "Before that I was hanging out with Felicia and she was telling me some interesting things," she explained before looking at me. "Hi Toby!"

"Uh," these were not people I usually hung out with so this was a little unreal to me. "Hi..."

"What's he doing here?" Jeremy questioned but was looking at me as Melissa climbed off my lap, regretfully, plopped on the bed next to me with a sigh, and I got sat up.

"What's it matter to you who I invite into my house?" Melissa threw back at Jeremy.

"Because, he's a fucking loser!" Jeremy obviously thought highly of me.

"I think I'm gonna take off anyway," I said as I got up off the bed.

"Thank gawd," Jeremy said in relief but was quickly overpowered by the volume of the girls.

"No stay!" Both Melissa and Jenna pleaded.

"I you keep acting like that Jeremy I swear I'll kick your ass out and fuck Toby myself!" Jenna was fierce and commanding. She seemed to have some kind of control over him as she made clear her intentions. "I love you Jeremy, not the neanderthal you are when around your boys, the sweet, caring guy that will do anything for me...but. You suck at eating pussy and fucking."

"What?" Jeremy was taken back by Jenna's words. "But...but..."

"That's exactly it," Jenna explained. "You're confident on the football field but when you have me naked you...choke." She wasn't being mean, Jenna wasn't trying to embarrass Jeremy. She honestly wanted him but she needed him to be a better lover beside loving her. "Felicia showed me the video...OMG!"

"What video?" Melissa snapped out of her entertained smile to what almost seemed like jealousy.

"It was hot!" Jenna went on to recount the video Felicia and I made. I was surprised to hear the details and wondered how many times had she seen it? I made it clear a couple times that I wasn't going to confirm or deny anything but everything she said was true. My dancing was bad but I guess the fact I did it for her with confidence was what impressed Felicia and even Jenna. We were both virgins and I had apparently made Felicia cum several times. Jeremy seemed uncomfortable with this knowledge as his friend was now Felicia's ex-boyfriend and for obvious reasons it looked like I was, if not reason, the catalyst that made the break possible. Jenna went on to explain that she was a bit of a voyeur and that she also wanted Jeremy to watch so that maybe he could get better. Jenna also told Jeremy that if he didn't start to improve she was going to move on. She even admitted he was too quick to shove it in it would hurt until she got wet.

"I'm sorry," Jeremy apologized and I could tell he meant it. "I'll do whatever you want but I won't let you fuck another guy." He had other issues that they talked about but the entire time I felt like I was watching some horrible therapy reality show but I was in it. Jenna assured him she wanted no dick other than his and she also stated she wouldn't let another girl fuck him either. Jeremy agreed to do what it took to get better for her. It was actually rather refreshing to see this stereotypical jock actually cared about others.

"So you expect us to fuck in front of you?" Melissa, thankfully, asked exactly what I was about to.

"You were going to fuck him while I was hear, knowing I'm a voyeur, so I'd be watching you anyways. This way I get a closer view, I loose some of the kink with you guys knowing." As Jenna was saying this I couldn't help but look at her in surprise as she spoke about it as if it were normal. I think Melissa was taken back a little and I could tell Jeremy was shocked by the look on his face. "But, with my man with me maybe he can pick up a few tips and we can have a little fun of our own later."

"I don't think I'm ready fuck in front of an audience." Melissa was uncomfortable and so was I.

"I don't think I'm going to stick around for this." I said as I tried to get up.

"No you don't," Melissa stated as she grabbed the collar to my shirt and kept me from getting off the bed.

"He doesn't want to do it," Jeremy came to my defense but really he wasn't interested in watching me fuck his girlfriend's best friend.

"Shut up!" both girls quieted him with hushed shouts.

"How about we make a video," Melissa seductively suggested, unlocking her phone and tossing it to Jenna. "You can record us."

"Oh," Jenna's face brightened with excitement. "I like that!"

"Seriously?" Jeremy wasn't as excited, actually I think we shared the same level of enthusiasm.

"Come on Toby," Melissa coos as she leans over towards me. Her lips went for mine and her hand found my flaccid penis. She kissed me softly and yet it was lustful. She sucked my lower lip and bit it ever so slightly that I felt a twinge of pain. I was matching her level of passion, adapting to her technique but I left the biting to her...for now. Obviously my blood was being diverted as Melissa's hand serviced my clothed cock. "You are impressive." She purred as our lips separated.

"Because of my cock?" I had to assume the obvious.

"Well...yes, but you seem to know how to kiss, that is if you really are as inexperienced as I've heard." Melissa confessed with a lusty tone as she moved to straddle my lap and kissed me harder, with more desire.

I fell back, with Melissa still holding onto my head as we kissed, then dug my heels into the edge of the bed and pushed us up so we could lay more on the mattress. I then rolled her onto her back, I was now between her legs in the missionary position. She never let go as we devoured each other's lips.

12