All Comments on 'Today at the Bookstore'

by tstar89

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful.

I hope there's more chapters to come with both using her relentlessly. Does she get her promotion now? Shift leaders often have to work late. I hope they get her pregnant and she doesn't know whose baby it is.

ConsideringConsideringabout 9 years ago
great start!

Really entertaining story, well written and erotic. Hope to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Truly Hot

This was so well written and detailed perfectly to allow my mind's eye to visualize it wonderfully. It was hot, sexy and a complete turn on. I immediately went to see more work of yours and was disappointed to find none. I really hope you write more or continue this saga a bit farther!! Excellently put together!

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaabout 9 years ago
This is why I regret the end of bookstores. This won't happen with e-books!

Great story. Well written. Very hot.

I hope you do more.

peaches07peaches07about 9 years ago
very nice

Hot stuff. I like your style.

DegausserDegausserabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was a good slow build up that steadily got better and better. I thought the detail shown to her thought process was great and made her much more relatable to me, which allowed my imagination to go wild.

This was a great first story and I hope that we see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The interruption also interrupted me & I ever regained the fantasy. Then the manager demanding she blow him made me close it down. Bullshit!

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous