Today's Special Ch. 02

Story Info
Course Dos
10.5k words
4.77
5.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Brazenpeach, my ultimate Fan Girl. You begged for more Diego. Here you go, girl!

SSW

***

My heart thudded rapidly in my chest. What I had been dreaming about every day and night for the past two months, despite my attempts to move on, was happening.

Behind me, the swish of the door as it opened then closed with Sherry's impromptu departure was barely perceptible in my head. Something else—someone else—had me preoccupied. And try as I might, I couldn't get my breathing under control. All because of the man standing a few feet away.

Diego...

In my eyes, he was the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome. What I could see of his hazelnut-colored skin was creamy. Delicious. I longed to run my fingers...my tongue...all over it. Especially those black tats on his muscled arms and chest that I knew were hidden under his crisp, white button-up shirt.

The three men had spent all their time fondling me. While I'd been able to touch them, my hands had mostly been preoccupied with their cocks and a few instances of their heads and thighs. Otherwise, I was gripping the tabletop or the bedclothes. It wasn't until the next day when the euphoria had worn off a bit that I'd realized I had missed stroking their bodies. Licking the sweat off them. Making them writhe, too. But then again, that night had been all about me. Goal accomplished.

Oh, how the memories rushed back in now, causing an ache within my chest like I'd felt for so many nights those first few weeks after our encounter. It had just been sex. Glorious, hot and heavy—sometimes slow and sensuous—uninhibited sex. But still, sex.

Why had it affected me so? And why him and not the others?

He was the only one who had haunted my dreams. Who'd been at the front of my mind every time I considered using the online service again. I'd been afraid my next adventure would be subpar compared to what he, Tony, and Gabe had delivered. But ultimately Diego. I doubted I'd ever find a more articulate lover than him...that I'd always compare men to him going forward. My fear of that had kept me from any further experiences. I'd chastised myself endlessly until I felt I might go insane.

And then I'd walked into this restaurant with Shelly and heard those two words again: "How many?"

While my world continued spinning, Diego remained a fixed point behind the podium. His dark brown eyes were warm, as they had been every time we'd locked gazes two months ago. And as before, they regarded me closely. Except now, there was also disbelief in those dreamy depths.

An accompanying smile slowly stretching across his face made his eyes brighter and told me that he, too, was happy about the surprise. Then he was rounding his station and taking the three steps to where I stood feeling confused. Elated yet hesitant.

Palpitations rippled through my chest when he lifted his hand and covered my cheek. I sucked in my breath, feeling myself lean into his touch that felt cool against the heat spreading across my skin. My eyelids flickered at the light sweeps of his thumb over the rise of my cheekbone. I couldn't help reaching up and grasping his arm, just to confirm this was real. My grip tightened slightly at the increasing tremors from finally touching him again.

His seductive tone was low yet seemed so loud in my head. "Remember, mi pequeña? All mine?"

I tried to keep my voice even when I answered, but it came out all breathy. "Sí, papi."

Something flickered in his eyes...the corner of his mouth twitched. They were both brief, but the message they sent buried deep in my core. He had missed me just as much as I'd missed him...and we had a lot of time to make up.

New thoughts whisked through my brain. He was working. Would we have to wait until he was off? Would he take me upstairs? Was that even his room? Was I crazy for being so obsessed with him? Did he have a girlfriend and I was just a good fuck?

"Nina?"

I blinked and let out the breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

"You look a little pale despite that lovely flush in your cheeks. Let's get you something to eat, okay?"

I nodded and followed him to the first table at the banquette where he gestured for me to sit on the padded bench. His fingers gripped the top rung on the back of the chair opposite me while I scooted into the corner. For several long moments, we locked eyes and just stared at each other. When he absently licked his lips, I echoed him and stifled a moan.

"Do you have a menu?" Why did my voice sound squeaky?

It was Diego's turn to blink at me, and then he literally ran back to the podium, returning with what I'd requested along with a bundle of silverware wrapped in a napkin. "So sorry."

Something came over me, both relaxing and filling me with confidence. I grinned up at him after barely browsing the contents of the laminated two-sided sheet. "So what's good here?"

He started and blinked again, but then that sparkle in his eye seemed to wink at me. "Well, the pasta is homemade by my aunt. She owns and runs the place, but I rent a room upstairs. And the veggies are fresh every day from the farmer's market."

Well that answered one question. I set the menu aside and folded my arms on the table. My grin grew wider. "What do you recommend?"

Diego leaned toward me, his voice a low rumble. "I'd rather show you."

I raised an eyebrow and tapped my finger on the menu.

He straightened his back and lifted his chin, but his grin didn't falter. "The mushroom risotto is my favorite. But time is of the essence based on your pallor, so I'd go with the classic spaghetti and meatballs, which are also homemade. It comes with a salad."

"Then I'll have that. Ranch, please."

"I'll go put your order in, ma'am."

I stared at his ass as he walked away, a growl of satisfaction vibrating my throat.

Until my encounter with the three men, I'd always thought of myself as a good girl. The sex I'd had with guys had been...tame. But that night had unleashed something wild in me. I'd let loose of my inhibitions and found extreme pleasure from it. Reining them in again and keeping them subdued had been such a chore. The thought of letting them run free again...and with Diego? It made my body shake.

I was grateful when a young boy brought me some water. But I had gulped almost all of it down and was still gripping the smooth, cool edges of the glass when Diego returned.

"Your salad, ma'am." He set the bowl before me along with a basket of what smelled like freshly baked bread wrapped in a white, cloth napkin. "Can I get you something else to drink?"

"A glass of moscato?" Wine always seemed to calm my nerves. Hopefully, it would work today because I had not felt this jittery since the day the cab had picked me up to start my adventure.

Diego tipped his chin and turned to leave, but not before his fingers grazed my hand that I'd lain on the tabletop. His departure left tingles across my skin, making me clench my fist. After he delivered my wine, he held my gaze for a long moment. His mouth opened, as though he wanted to say something. But he closed it and just walked away.

I alternated between eating my salad and sipping the wine while I watched him check on other customers scattered about the room. When both the alcohol and the food were gone, I switched to the water glass. That was about the same time he disappeared into the kitchen.

The young boy refilled my water glass and removed my empty bowl with only a smile. Then I was left to listen to the sound of my heart beating in my ears...the low din of silverware on dishes and customer chatter floating from the back of the restaurant.

My mind drifted, silencing the white noise and replacing it with panting...moaning...grunting. The smell of lavender and musk...sex. It was my eyes that clenched now, trying to remember how it all felt. The more days that had gone by, the harder it had become to recall every little movement and sensation. But the residual feelings were still there. Just being here helped to make them clearer.

A warm hand on mine had my head jerking up and eyelids fluttering open.

"Are you okay, Nina?"

"Sí, papi," I said before thinking about it. I bit my lip, dipping my chin. Before I dropped my gaze, I caught his widening eyes and grin. I prayed I'd make it through lunch.

Diego removed his hand from mine and said, "Your entrée, ma'am. Enjoy."

"Thank you." My voice was so soft, I wasn't sure he'd heard me.

He left me to my memories and the pasta, both of which were good and comforting.

When I was done and my dishes were cleared away, I felt awkward. Did I stick around until the end of his shift? Did I give him my phone number and leave?

Before I could decide, Diego sat down across from me and said, "I'm on my break. Can you stay to talk?"

I nodded, waving over the young boy to fill my glass again.

"I can't believe you're here," Diego whispered, his head hung low and shaking.

"You and me both." I took a long gulp of water and sighed. Then I cringed. "I have a confession, and I'm afraid it makes me sound like a stalker. I've been to so many restaurants these past two months. Hoping I'd see you. Wishing there was some way to get in touch. I figured it would be a long shot to get matched up a second time if I used the service again. I had a better chance of winning the lottery...and I don't even play. There have been some brutal nights ever since."

Diego scrubbed his hand across his face. "Woman, you've been haunting my dreams, too."

Elation sparked in my chest and made its way up to lift the corners of my mouth.

He reached for my hand and grasped it between both of his. His eyes squeezed shut for a long moment. When he spoke again, his voice was gravelly. So sensuous despite the words that spilled from his luscious lips. "I have my own confession to make. I need you to listen closely. To not say anything until I'm done."

Human nature kicked in, and I started to pull away.

Brown eyes flashed at me. His hands gripped mine harder. "Please, Nina, just hear me out, okay?"

I found myself nodding despite a little voice saying this could be a mistake. I knew nothing about this man other than that he was great in bed. He could be married...with children. Be in a gang. Have a criminal record.

"Helping out my aunt is just a day job. At night, I work for the website."

I felt my back straighten and eyes widen, but I didn't pull away from his now-gentle hold. Maybe because I was in so much shock.

"I match up clients with their fantasies. We don't believe in letting a computer arrange something as intimate as the connections we create, even if they're not long lasting. Clients put their absolute trust in us for not only making their fantasies come true, but also keeping their information private and protecting their safety. All of the employees are held to the highest standard to respect our clients. We want them to continue to use the service."

My right hand shook badly when I reached for my water. I abandoned the thought of trying to lift the glass despite how parched I suddenly felt. Instead, I hid my hand on my lap, guessing where his revelation was going but unsure how I felt about it.

"Your application was in my queue. When I saw your photo..." He sighed and shook his head. "I've never been on a rendezvous before. I've been tempted many times when they've needed an employee to fill a spot, but there was always someone else who was a better fit. Then your specific request for three men at the same time came up. We had only two clients who were comfortable with another man in the scene. We'd paired them before with female clients who wanted two men, but you wanted three. So that still left one spot open. I also knew only one other employee who would be okay with that type of arrangement. He was on vacation for another week, which left me to meet your criteria or delay your excursion until his return. After I discussed it with my supervisor...well, the rest is history."

I let out a shuddering breath and noticed he'd released my hand at some point. Though still feeling unsteady, I used both hands to lift the water glass and sipped a little sloppily from it. He was quiet while I mulled over what he'd said. The sounds of the restaurant reminded me we weren't alone, although there were no customers or other employees within hearing distance. I licked my lips a couple of times and then raised my eyes to his.

"Tony and Gabe. They were the clients?"

"Yes. They thought I was a client, too, and the restaurant was just a convenient meeting place because I worked here. They were given the address in their instructions, just like what was in the envelope for your cab driver. Only the company knew I was an employee."

"So you read my application? The whole thing?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I frowned at his return to a more-formal tone. "So you knew my phone number...address?"

He nodded this time.

"But you didn't try to find me..." I shifted a little in my seat and felt a shiver shake my shoulders. Was I disappointed or glad he hadn't reached out? What would I have done if he had called me out of the blue? Shown up on my doorstep? Half-heartedly, I added, "Even though you've had the knowledge to do so and have been having sleepless nights and dreams about me?"

"Mi pequeña, it killed me to watch that cab drive away. But there was nothing I could do." Diego sighed heavier this time, clasping his hands on top of the table. "Employees swear to respect every client's privacy. To try to contact you...arrange a situation so that I'd bump into you? To hell with the repercussions at work. I knew I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I'd betrayed you...your trust. So I did nothing. Well, not nothing. I hoped. I scoured the queues coming in through the service. Monitored your profile. Sent Email ads with discounts to get you to become a member. Anything possible to match you up to me in a scene, short of reneging on my employee agreement. If it was successful, I would think of what to do then. It all seemed like a shot in the dark. I wasn't surprised when it didn't work."

I felt surprisingly calm when I laid my hand on top of his and waited for his eyes to lift to mine. When they did, his were bright. "I'm sorry. I couldn't go back there."

His whole face seemed to fall. "I thought you had enjoyed it. Was it really horrible?"

My smile broke through when I shook my head. "Just the opposite. It was too wonderful."

He blinked at me. "I don't understand."

"What could ever top it? Who could ever compete with those guys? With you, papi?" My breathing was raspy now. I squeezed his hands. "I was so afraid of being disappointed..."

A man approached and rested his hand on Diego's shoulder. Diego nodded when the guy spoke in his ear, and then Diego rose as the guy left.

I frowned. "You must need to get back to work."

"I have been enjoying the distraction, but yes, my assistance is needed in the kitchen." He waited while I scooted out of the booth, offering his arm to help me stand.

When I reached into my purse, he grasped my wrist.

"No, your meal is on me, Nina." His released me only to press his finger against my lips when I started to protest. "You can pay me with your phone number and agreeing to meet me after my shift at six."

I gave him a crooked smile and a quick nod, scribbling my cell number on the order pad he pulled out of the white apron around his waist. "Six o'clock, here?"

"Sí. Right here." He moved his finger to stroke it down my cheek while he whispered in my ear. "Nadie compara contigo, mi pequeña. No one compares."

I felt another round of the shivers. "Any special requests?"

Diego looked me up and down slowly. "Don't change a thing."

"Sí, papi," I whispered.

Something glimmered in his eyes. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. "I can't wait to get you alone."

At the door, I sighed softly when his hand lingered on my arm for a moment. And then we were on opposite sides of the glass.

###

I spent the rest of the afternoon sitting in the park where Sherry and I had stopped to chat earlier. Between remembering various aspects of that night of bliss, Diego's revelation bounced around my head. On the one hand, I was disappointed that he hadn't sought me out. But I was also grateful that he'd respected my privacy. It showed he had morals. Could be trustworthy.

The fact that we had finally reconnected sparked buried feelings. My heart throbbed with my heavier breathing as I daydreamed about what we'd be doing tonight. Just him and I. Rolling around on his bed—maybe the table after the restaurant closed down. Having him bring me all those orgasms. Actually falling asleep in his arms. Hopefully.

Shadows shifted across the sidewalk as the sun moved overhead, and a sudden breeze caressed my skin. I shuddered and noticed a couple of kids on the playground. Two women, whom I assumed were their mothers, sat on a bench nearby.

Something stabbed me in my gut. A promise I'd made to myself.

Maybe I would never be like them, relaxing in a park with my friend while our kids played. But I wanted the opportunity for that to be a possibility. I wanted more than just a night shag every now and then.

Sex with Diego this evening... His intentions were crystal clear. And there was no doubt that it would be amazing. But what about tomorrow? The day after? Did he want to hang out? See if a relationship worked for us?

I hailed a cab and resolved on the way home that we needed to discuss this tonight before it escalated and I was right back where I'd started when I had visited that website. Where I'd been until a few hours ago. Wanting something meaningful and long-term. Unwilling to settle for anything less.

###

Getting ready felt like déjà vu. The fidgeting. The indecision. The overall anxiety. Exactly how I'd felt two months ago when I was going to meet Diego for the first time...although I hadn't known who he was yet.

I was already done with my shower and had shaved thoroughly when I considered that maybe I should not have made myself so available to jump into bed with him. It was better to play hard to get...at least until I confirmed he wanted what I did.

Nothing said we had to have sex tonight. If I wanted more than the regular one-night-stand I'd been used to with most guys, there was only one way to accomplish that. Surely, I could do dinner with him and be able to get in a cab afterwards. Yes, I would keep my wits about me and not give into his whiles.

Although he'd said not to change what I was wearing—a fitted T-shirt and capris—I dressed in jeans and a lightweight sweater for further self-confidence. He didn't need to know that underneath my clothes, my body was primed and burning for him. And the less skin I exposed to him, the better the chance that I wouldn't tempt him. Or so I told myself.

The cab ride this time was intriguing. I knew where I was going. I knew who I was meeting. And yet, the anticipation of what the night held was even less unknown than before. Last time, I knew I was going to have sex with three guys...three strangers...and then go home to my own bed. Tonight? I was both excited and scared.

Much sooner than the first time, we were pulling up to Luciana's. Unlike that night, I could see Diego waiting on the curb in a dark polo and a pair of dark jeans. He was smiling broadly with his hands clasped in front of him.

Despite my arms and legs being covered, goose bumps erupted over them like firecrackers the moment he opened my door and his large hand gently took mine, helping me out of the back of the cab.

"Nina."

Just that one word on his lips was enough to make my knees wobble. I longed to hear more of his deep timbre...his sexy accent. I had to swallow twice before I could even say his name. "Diego."

We stared at each other for a moment. I was still standing just outside the backseat with the door open. Diego's proximity prevented me from moving away from the car. He reached up and brushed his fingers across my cheek at the same time a light breeze ruffled my hair. The combination sent shivers across my shoulders and a light moan tumbling from my mouth.