All Comments on 'Today's Special Ch. 02'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BrazenpeachBrazenpeachabout 5 years ago
Perfection!

Complete and totally perfection for me! Thank you so much for giving me more of Diego and Nina's story and my happy ending for them. You are the best in making me feel the emotions in every story! I am one extremely thrilled FG! I hope everyone loves it as much as I do :)

IamfirehorseIamfirehorseabout 5 years ago
Thank god you convinced her brazenpeach!

You are such an amazing writer. Whether you continue with this one or write another story-please keep writing. Brazenpeach keep bugging her!

Thank you!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
No pain, just gain!

You write so well. Great story. Five stars. No pain, just pleasure. The kind of story I prefer. Happy you went lightly in this one. Thanks. Love when you go lightly. Glad you're in my favorites, and I got to enjoy this. Looking forward to more of your work whether by continuing this or by starting something new.

winter_anderson1941winter_anderson1941about 5 years ago

Another fangirl checking in! This one was so hot/lovely at once. I’m dying to hear more about this site— maybe a couple more (bdsm?) stories with a new couple? :)

EGRIEGRIalmost 5 years ago
What a pleasant conclusion

Secretsxywriter left a string of opportunities for things to fall apart in this spontaneous love affair. Was he with someone, was he a gang member, did he get run over crossing the street, did he leave before she awoke? All were passed without issue instead we got a HEA reunion that looks to be long term. This was 100 Proof romance. No extraneous dramas. Well done and thank you. Best of luck to Diego and Nina.

sugar_honeysugar_honeyalmost 5 years ago

As always, very nicely written!

Now where do I sign up to have a Diego in my life?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES