Todd's Troubles Pt. 01

Story Info
Chrissy teases her Dad once too often.
3.1k words
4.21
38.6k
60
1

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

(Please note, this first story has a nonconsent scene, though it will not continue through the rest of the series, just this first chapter.)

*****

"Canyonland, Canyonland station next stop."

Todd Brantford heard the conductor's voice calling out, as the commuter train's wheels began to slow. He took the handle of his briefcase, and waited until the train had come to a complete stop, before hauling himself out of his seat, and following the other departing commuters out onto the platform. His fully restored 1957 Chrysler New Yorker was parked close to the station, and he settled into the comfortable front seat with a sigh.

Starting the engine, and driving carefully, he was home in 15 minutes, and he carefully maneuvered his classic wheels into the 3-car garage, next to his daughter's Ford Fiesta. The third spot, where his wife's Nissan Versa used to be, was empty. Todd gritted his teeth, oh yeah, his wife was gone for good, being a little slut.

He went into the house, and his daughter Chrissy wasn't home. Since her car was in the garage, he figured she must be over at her friend's place. He made an old-fashioned and relaxed in the living room. As he sipped his drink, he recalled what had happened.

At first, his wife Eve had told him it had been just "going out for a drink with her girlfriends, and girl talk" times. Even when she was out all night, he did his best to believe that it was as harmless as she said, she'd been out with a girlfriend, she'd had too much to drink, had slept at her girlfriend's place, the usual.

Then, she'd started to get careless, thinking that he was so clueless, he'd believe anything, and he'd stopped believing her lies. He'd gone snooping, he noticed that on her "out with the girls" nights, she always wore her raciest, sexiest bra and panty sets, every time.

After she'd gotten home, her body flushed with a post-coital glow, he waited until she was fast asleep, then he'd taken her panties from the laundry basket. Under the bright glow of the bathroom light, the tiny little scrap of lacy fabric offered up the final proof. The crotch was patterned with the white, unmistakable trails of dried semen, and since she hadn't had sex with him for two months, it sure as hell wasn't his. After seeing the traces on her panties three times after three separate nights out in a row, he confronted her in the morning.

"Yes, I am fucking another man. He's 22, got a big cock, and stamina, and he's a cougar fucker. He makes my sex life the skyrockets and pinwheels that I was missing. I don't want vanilla sex, with you, I want his hard cock stuffing my cunt."

Todd stared at her, open-mouthed, surprised at her boldness as she told him this. After 18 years of marriage, at the age of 38, she was getting dicked by a 22-year-old? Eve suddenly grinned, and she dropped her dress and stood before him in her black, see-thru bra, garter belt, crotchless panties, and black nylons. Her pubic mound was waxed bare and smooth.

"This is what he likes, do you like what you see?" Eve purred.

Todd was thinking, what the hell?? She's telling me that she has a new lover, and now she's trying to seduce me? She unfastened her bra and flung it away. Eve's natural 38DD chest was splendidly revealed, her 38DD - 24 - 40 measurements were nude and on display for his hungry eyes, and he could feel his cock respond accordingly.

"Oh yes, I can see the rise. My boyfriend is away on business, and I haven't been fucked for four days. How would you like one more night, for old times' sake? Would you like to give my holes one last fill? I'll give you one last night, I can see your horny prick, you know you want it."

Damn, Todd wished he could have been stronger, told her to get dressed and get the hell out. But two months without so much as a feel, her wonderful chest, capped with huge, hard, stiff nipples, the tits elongated, pointing right at him, and the sight of her bare, smooth pussy, the dark pink trail glistening with her juices, made him unable to say no.

Todd's reasoning had taken a back seat, and the lust for Eve's incredibly sexy body was in the driver's seat. He saw the glimmer of triumph in her eyes, she was right in front of him, stripping him quickly, then pulling him down on the bed. She was all over Todd, sitting on his face and humping eagerly at his mouth until she came, gushing her juices all over Todd's face. She threw herself down, her legs spread wide, and urged him on.

"Fuck me, fuck me now!" Eve cried.

Todd was quickly between her thighs, notching his cock against her, he thrust every last inch in. Eve squealed as he split her open, and Todd grunted with pleasure as the tight hug engulfed him, burying his stiff eight inches right to the balls.

Pulling back slightly, Todd started to power fuck her, his body gripped by a fever of red-hot lust, his iron-hard cock reaming out her steamy depths, riding Eve's hot sexy body beneath him, ramming into her heat-filled cunt again and again. Todd could hear Eve's grunts and squeals of pleasure, and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Yes, yes, fuck my horny cunt, fuck me hard, go deep!"

Todd could feel Eve's stocking-clad legs gripping him tightly as he power fucked her, ramming her as hard as he could.

"Give it to me, cum for me, cum deep inside, splash your cum all over my fiery fuck hole!"

With that urging to blow his load, it took all of 10 seconds more before Todd gave a loud grunt, slammed into her fiery fuck-hole one last time, and erupted, his cock jetting with repeated ejaculations, pouring out the most massive load ever. He felt Eve's nails clawing at his back, she shrieked out wordlessly in climax as her cunt gripped his cock even tighter, eagerly sucking every drop out of him.

She didn't pause, she went down on him, sucking his cock back up to a full, stiff state, and she flipped over. On her hands and knees, she reached back, pulled apart the cheeks of her ass, and urged him on.

"Now, fuck my tight ass, hump my ass!"

It looks like she was learning some new tricks, as she'd never been into anal sex...until now. Todd lubed up, the clasping tightness of her ass hole gripping at his prick as he drove in, and her growls and squeals of pleasure as he plugged her ass really fired him up.

Todd really rode her ass, taking great pleasure in buggering her back door, stuffing her extra tight hole, she was yelling and howling. With his cock building back up, Eve got a long, hard ride, until he felt the rise of orgasm as his cock refilled, ready for another gush.

Eve grunted, "Don't cum in my ass, I want you to be ready to explode, pull out, straddle my stomach, and shoot your load all over my big tits!"

Just before Todd exploded, he pulled out fast, and she flipped over, her hands grabbing his cock and pulling him atop her, squatting over her stomach. She grabbed his cock with both hands, stroking him, wanting his load.

"Yeah, oh fuck yeah, cum all over my tits, I love getting my tits creamed, do it!"

Two strokes by her soft, warm hands took him over, and Todd grunted, burning tingles of pleasure shooting through his prick, and his cock went off, exploding and squirting wildly, sending thick white ribbons of cum flying, splattering trails all over her huge mounds and her stiff, rock hard nipples. She expertly milked his cock until he was dry.

In a few minutes, Eve was dressed. She looked nothing like the sex-hungry bitch she'd been, now she was all business-like. Todd marveled at her ability to turn it off and on like that.

Eve said, "I hope you enjoyed that, as that really was the last time you'll have your cock inside me. I'm moving out, I have my own apartment." Her voice became softer, as she added, "I do hope you'll have a good life."

That had been a month ago, and she had just up and left like that. Coming back to the here and now, he reflected on his life. His soon-to-be ex-wife Eve was a slut, and his 18-year-old daughter Chrissy looked like she was going to be a cock teasing bitch. The little bitch loved teasing Daddy, giving Todd a stiff hard cock and a set of aching balls, flaunting her body, flashing her ass and her bare cunt at him. She was so sure that Daddy wouldn't dare to lay a finger on her, incest was so nasty and perverted, and Daddy would never cross that line.

He heard the back door open, and when Chrissy saw him in the living room, she came bouncing up to him. Bouncing was right, her chest was a 38D, must be some big tit gene that she inherited from her Mom. Even with a bra, they made their presence known, pushing out the front of her tight T-shirt. She was wearing a skirt that barely covered the cheeks of her ass.

"Hi Daddy," Chrissy purred. "Can we go out for dinner? I'm so hungry, and The Old Town Dinner house has a great new menu, my friends say it's awesome. Can we go, please?"

She snuggled up next to him, her thigh pressing against his groin, and grinned as she felt his cock tenting up, pressing against the side of her leg. She stayed there until Todd agreed, then she pulled away, twirled around, her skirt lifted, letting Todd see her ass, the thin strip of a red thong snuggled between her cheeks.

"Chrissy?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Could you wear a little bit more clothes when we go out?"

She turned to face him and lifted the front of her dress. Her pubic mound was barely covered, and she turned her back to him, letting him see her ass cheeks. She turned back to face him again, then dropped the front of her dress.

"Daddy, I'm wearing panties, so if anyone gets a look up my dress, they won't see my tight little pussy."

She grinned again, she loved being a prick teaser. It gave her a sense of power to go around, causing hard, horny bulges to sprout. She'd tease anywhere and everywhere. Men on the street, boys at school, anywhere there was a cock that she could stiffen, she'd be at it.

On her dates, she teased like crazy, it made her so horny to see the hot hard-ons she created. Getting them all worked up, then shutting them down. When they let her off at home, she'd be on fire with lust. She'd dash inside, thinking about leaving her date with a massive hard-on, and a pair of aching blue balls.

It would make her go crazy, in the privacy of her bedroom, she'd rub her tight little pussy, cumming, again and again, imagining her date, left with nothing but a pair of aching balls and having to stroke his cock, gushing a fountain of cum as he fantasized about when she would give it up. But she was not going to give it up, she was still a virgin, and wanted to stay that way. No boys were going to pluck her cherry.

Todd kept his face neutral, the little bitch was working up to be a first-class cock tease, but he'd had enough. He was pretty sure she was still a virgin, and he wanted to fuck the little bitch, he'd had enough of her antics. His cock throbbed as he imagined penetrating that tight, 18-year-old pussy, busting her cherry, and stuffing her, until he bottomed out, deep in her fuck hole.

He was looking through a red haze of lust, and he jumped forward, grabbed her, and dragged her into her bedroom, throwing her on the bed, then pouncing on her. His anger drove him on, she was no match for his adrenaline-fueled strength, and her clothes were pulled off and thrown aside until she was as naked as the day she was born.

The sight of Chrissy totally nude, her body shape almost a carbon copy of her slutty Mom's body, his cock was bloated, at full extension, god he'd never been so hard. He easily flipped her face down on the bed, her protest fell on deaf ears as he grabbed her wrists behind her back, and easily bound them together with his leather belt.

He took the tiny scrap of her panties, stuffed it in her mouth, and slapped a strip of tape over her lips. Now that Todd has his little cock teasing daughter bound and gagged he was going to give her a long, hard ride. He'd wanted to fuck her for a long time, and her incessant teasing had pushed him over the edge, and he just couldn't take anymore.

Chrissy was making inarticulate, totally muffled sounds. She realized too late that you can push someone too far, and now she was going to pay the price.

She was on her knees, ass up and head down on the bed, hands bound behind her back, and Todd decided that the little bitch needed a lesson. Spare the rod, and spoil the child, it was time to remedy that. He rummaged in the closet and found another belt, wide, strong leather, perfect. He stripped quickly, his prick pointed at her. Oh yeah, he was going to take care of her precious box, after she'd gotten a red ass for all the blue balls he'd been given.

"Chrissy, you teasing little bitch, I'm sure that all the boys at school have gotten a serious case of blue balls from you. For them, and for the blue balls you gave me, this is what I deem fitting punishment."

She heard what sounded like a low whistle as he swung the belt, and with a resounding WHAP, it hit her upraised ass. Chrissy's shriek of pain was totally muffled, and her ass couldn't even adjust to the pain before Todd raised the belt, and brought it down again, WHAP...WHAP...WHAP...

After 5 hard strikes of the heavy leather, Chrissy's ass cheeks were red, throbbing globes of pain, and Todd, satisfied, tossed the belt aside and got into position behind her. He nudged his cock against her opening, and pushed, feeling the obstruction of her hymen. Todd grinned, getting to deflower the little bitch was even better.

Grabbing her hips, he pushed harder, bearing down, and her body jerked, her cry of pain gagged as they both felt the sudden loosening. Encouraged, he surged into her, his rock hardness parting the tight, virgin walls, he reveled in the sensation of violating his prick teasing daughter, his cock parting the walls for her first fuck.

Chrissy's shriek of pain was totally gagged, his eager prick bursting through, as her cherry surrendered to the hard insistent plunge of Daddy's cock. Grunting with displeasure, she felt his hard thrust, he had breached her virginity, tearing open and then totally shredding her hymen as he grabbed her hips tightly, and pushed hard. His pelvis smacked into her freshly whipped ass, and another totally gagged howl of pain as her sore, tender ass took the smack of his body against hers.

Todd bottomed out, his cock buried to the balls, oh fuck, it was beyond exquisite, the tight hug of Chrissy's virgin 18-year-old pussy around his cock was like nothing he'd ever had, her pink hole was the ultimate in cock taking pleasure. He was going to fuck her balls deep, and blow his load into her tight hole. Being the first one to christen her tight virgin cunt with its first load of hot cum made his cock throb.

"Oh fuck yeah, tight teen cunt, so virgin tight, perfect, here's what you get for being a prick tease, Chrissy."

He pulled back and rammed forward again, getting into a rhythm, fucking her hard. Oh god, the knowledge that he was giving Chrissy's tight little virgin cunt its first fuck, was heady stuff indeed. He knew he couldn't last long, so he just let his cock take it. He hadn't had his cock inside a pussy in a month, and masturbation seemed as sexy as a handshake, compared to the tightness of the pink hole he was drilling. Yes, yes, he was fucking his daughter, incest, I'm going to pump my sperm into my daughter's womb. That thought made his balls lurch, and he started pumping her rapidly.

Chrissy grunted with displeasure, being violated by her own Dad, she felt his movements pick up speed.

"Yes, yes you prick teasing little bitch, here's what you earned, here's Daddy's cum, yes, yes, Yeeeeaaaahhhhh!"

He drove forward hard, and his cock erupted. It felt like a hose suddenly on full blast, as rope after rope gushed crazily, bathing her cervix with a rush of hot spunk. He gave short, pumping thrusts, letting the tight grip milk his prick.

Chrissy felt his cock being jammed as deep as possible, the warm gush of Daddy's sperm, a rush of wetness being pumped over her tight walls, as her Daddy's hard cock christened her tight little pussy, pumping a flood of cum deep inside her.

Todd felt the last dribble being milked from his prick, and he let out a satisfied sigh as he pulled himself out of her. He quickly released her arms, gently pulled the tape from her lips and fished her panties out of her mouth. Daddy and daughter stared at each other for a few moments, then Todd withdrew, quickly retreating to his bedroom. In the privacy of his room, he could see his cock streaked with the bloody remnants of Chrissy's deflowering, god, he'd really done it, he'd fucked his teasing bitch of a daughter.

His bedroom had an attached bathroom, and he stood under the hot water, letting the shower rinse everything away, as his mind wondered what the fallout from this was going to be. Could be bad, but he couldn't help but smile, his cock twitched with the remembrance of violating his daughter's tight teen fuck hole, and claiming her virginity.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers