Todd's Troubles Pt. 06

Story Info
Off the train, and into a hot female's loving attentions.
2.2k words
4.61
8.4k
16
1

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers

Such a gentleman, Chrissy thought, he kissed the back of my hand, that's classy. She returned the nice smile he gave her, before he walked towards the doors, exiting onto the platform.

She opened her hand and was amazed to see a 50 dollar bill. She tucked it away in her purse, and at her stop, she got off and went into the ladies' room. She decided not to cram into a stall, fuck it, if anyone comes in, they won't see anything they don't have.

At the sink counter, she dropped her jeans, stepped out of them, and peeled off her panties, the crotch was wet and sticky, then she took off the butterfly, and her pubic region was soaking wet, she'd creamed like crazy. No wonder, Chrissy thought, recalling with a little shiver of pleasure the way the butterfly had taken her to two shaking, squirming orgasms like that.

She took her butterfly and wiped it down with paper towels, then patted along her crotch area, drying herself off. The door opened, and a woman walked in, pulling up short when she saw Chrissy, naked from the waist down. Chrissy looked over, gave her a small smile, then turned back to what she was doing.

The woman who had entered had taken a sink at the end, washing her hands. Her name was Joanne Mahler, she kept glancing at the young teen, mesmerized by the brazen display. She could feel her pussy tingling in response, she kept peeking and felt the tingles turning to a throb, ummm, god, she looked delicious.

Joanne was 45 years old, she had been living with her female lover for 15 years, and her lover was on a business trip, she had not had any sex for 4 days, and masturbation was not keeping her horny needs in check. The gush of her juices made her slick and wet, oh god, Joanne couldn't stand it, she slipped over, coming up behind the young woman silently.

Chrissy jumped when she felt a pair of hands come around her, the press of a body against her back, and the hands cupping her breasts, ummm, god that felt good. She relaxed against the body, the hands pulled her sweater up and over her breasts, and the hands eagerly cupped her firm tit flesh, twirling around the nipples, which rose up eagerly at the sensation. Chrissy looked in the mirror, and saw the woman's head on her shoulder, her dark blue eyes full of a hungry light.

"Oh yeah relax baby, let me do your sexy body, I know what I'm doing when it comes to loving ladies," Joanne cooed.

Chrissy nodded, and she felt kisses being planted along the side of her neck. Chrissy's head lolled back against Joanne's shoulder, mmmmm, combined with the hands so skillfully caressing her breasts, gently tweaking at her nipples, god that felt so good, she let out little growls and coos of passion.

Joanne switched to the other side of her neck, kissing and nibbling gently, eager to turn this sexy teen into a compliant, sex-hungry mass.

The sizzling pulses of pleasure shot from Chrissy's neck and her throbbing tits straight to her pussy, Chrissy could feel the heat quickly building back up.

Joanne peeked over Chrissy's shoulder as she was kissing her neck. She saw the butterfly vibe, and the red panties, the crotch sticky and wet with Chrissy's juices. She smiled, looked like this one liked to have some sexy fun. So much the better, since Joanne was also one who liked to have some sexy public fun.

She was using her favorite toy right now. Her Red Devil butt plug was snugged up securely between the cheeks of her ass. When she first saw it in the Adult Toy Box store, she could feel herself warming up quickly. It was 5 inches long, 1.5 inches thick at the flare, then tapering down to a T base, that would keep it in place.

The first time she lubed up, and slid that baby right up her tight back door, holy fuck, she couldn't believe how fabulous it felt. The filling sensation of her ass hole stuffed with that 5 inches of butt plugging satisfaction, made her feel so sexy, so damn hot when she walked around, just doing everyday things like shopping, paying a bill, and having her ass hole getting stimulated by her trusty butt plug.

And during masturbation and sex, oh fuck, it was beyond awesome. She'd cum so hard it felt like she was going to pass out. Jolene, her lover, had run out and gotten one for herself the very next day, and they always had their butt plugs stuffed securely up there when they made love, it was just mind-blowing great.

Chrissy's coos turned to gasps, as she felt soft fingers trailing teasing down her belly, sliding lower, caressing her smooth mound, lower, and she let out a loud purr of pleasure as the questing fingers found the wet heat they were searching for. The fingers started caressing her all over her sex, she felt her body beginning that climb back up.

She felt the fingers pull away, the body that was pressed against her pulled back. Chrissy moaned in frustration, no, don't stop now.

Joanne wasn't ready to stop, she was eager for more. She grinned, judging by the sounds from the sexy young teen, so was she.

"Spread your legs baby, I'm going to lick you until you cum all over my face."

Chrissy's pussy started to drip, hearing that sexy voice, and the promise of what that hot mouth and eager tongue were going to do to her. She did so and felt the body kneel between her legs, then the rush as a hot wet mouth pressed against her creaming pussy. The tongue zipped out, eager to lick all the hot wet juices that Chrissy's pussy was churning with.

Joanne's hand was under her dress, her other hand sliding over her panties, stroking at her hot center. She didn't want to cum by her fingers, she wanted to make that sexy young teen lick her pussy, after Joanne had brought her off.

Chrissy was purring, god, that felt so good, when she felt two fingers slipping in, then they curved around, and as Joanne's tongue started to lash at her stiff clit, Chrissy got her very first G spot polish.

OH MY GOD. Chrissy could feel the building pressure, she felt like she was going to pee. Then she felt a huge building pressure, it took her breath away. Her eyes rolled back in her head, she felt her abdomen spasm. Chrissy could feel her pussy locking up, filled with a squeezing urge. The huge wave of orgasm slammed into her, she tightened and squeezed, and felt the release as her cum erupted, oh god, she was squirting, her girl cum gushed out wildly.

Joanne felt the first stream jet out and pour over the bridge of her nose, right between the tightly closed eyes. Mmmmm, another stream burst out, and it splattered over her right cheek. She opened her mouth, and she felt her body shiver with pleasure as the sexy teen's streaming juices went straight into her mouth.

"Fuck, oh fuck, shit, fuck, fuck, fuck!!"

Chrissy was in the grip of the most explosive climax she had ever had, her pussy squirted, squirted, and squirted some more, she was swearing like a longshoreman, it seemed like every cell was having an orgasm, on and on, until finally, the last spasm sizzled her nerves, and she held on to the counter, her body felt as limp as overcooked noodles. She felt the hands of the women gripping her hips tightly, holding her upright.

Joanne rose up, reached under her skirt, and slipped her black tanga-style panties off. She was going to make this sexy teen lick her box, god, she felt ready to cum in seconds.

"Hello sweetheart, my name's Joanne, what's your name cutie?" Joanne cooed.

Chrissy was tongue-tied, but she finally managed, "I'm Chrissy."

"Chrissy, nice, I always like to know on a first-name basis, ladies who are going to lick my cunt. And you are going to lick my cunt, aren't you baby?"

Chrissy nodded, even though she'd never done anything with another girl.

Joanne sensed it, and she said gently, "Your first time licking a hot box?"

When Chrissy nodded, Joanne said, "Don't worry Chrissy, I love teaching first-timers. Just do what felt good to you when I licked your sweet pink hole."

Joanne lifted one foot onto the sink counter, facing the mirror, and cooed, "Go for it Chrissy, I love to watch myself cumming."

Chrissy scooted under, staring at the bare pussy, the lips parted, her coral-pink flesh wet with her juices. The hot and musky scent of Joanne's arousal filled Chrissy's nose, making her almost dizzy with desire.

Seeing another woman's pussy that close to her face, for the first time, oh god, the heat from between Joanne's legs warmed Chrissy's face. She smelled the scent of Joanne's arousal, hot and musky, and it made her dizzy with desire.

Chrissy almost shyly ran her finger along Joanne's pink trail, hearing her soft moan as Chrissy's finger slid inside her hot tunnel. She pulled out her finger, wet with juices, and sucked it. Getting her first taste of pussy juice made her eager for more.

Her face pressed in close, tongue sliding out, gently slipping along Joanne's slick, pink lips. The mmmmmm sound that Joanne made let Chrissy know she was on the right track. She got a big taste of the musky juices that were starting to flow, and she wanted more, more.

Joanne was feeling the sweet pulsations tingling all through her, as she felt Chrissy pulling her tightly against her mouth, and start licking at her ravenously. What she lacked in experience, she more than made up for in enthusiasm, it was actually better, she was able to delay her orgasm, she wanted it to last more than a minute.

Chrissy's tongue was digging in deep, the taste of Joanne flooding her mouth, as she licked wildly at Joanne's fiery cleft. Joanne needed to cum, NOW, and she wanted Chrissy's mouth to do it for her. She gently took Chrissy's head in her hands.

"Let me guide you, baby, right about there, ri-right there, Mmmmm, oh yes, lick me there, and make me cum!"

She had positioned Chrissy's head so that her pink, hard clit was directly over her mouth. Chrissy felt the hard, bulging stiffness as Joanne lowered herself onto her waiting tongue, and squealed with pleasure as Chrissy eagerly started to swab at it with her tongue. Chrissy took two fingers and stuffed them up Joanne's pussy, finger fucking her as she went wild on her clit.

Joanne gasped, and she felt the rush of her orgasm coming at her. She let out a drawn-out howl of pleasure, and locked up for a second, then howled again with the release.

Chrissy could feel the gripping at her fingers, and her face received a gush of Joanne's cum, covering her face with her juices, and getting a few streams into her mouth. She stayed with Joanne, not wanting to stop licking at her, making Joanne's cum go on and on in a dreamy rush of orgasm after orgasm, until she could take no more, and very gently moved Chrissy's head away.

"No more, oh no, please, I feel like I'm gonna pass out!"

Joanne saw Chrissy's face, still soaking wet with her juices, looking up at her.

"Was it good, did I do it right, did you enjoy it?" Chrissy asked, she was nervous about her inexperience.

Joanne pulled her to her feet, stroking her fingers through Chrissy's hair, then pulled her forward into a sizzling kiss. Chrissy could feel Joanne's lips urging hers to open, and their tongues joined in a sizzling cadence, tongue-filled swirls of passion, making Chrissy's pussy pulse once again.

When Joanne broke the kiss, she giggled, "There's your answer, yes, yes, and yes!"

Chrissy giggled back, she pulled her sweater down and started to reach for her panties. She saw Joanne's hand reach out, and pick up her panties. She looked at Joanne, puzzled.

Joanne said, "Let's swap panties, I think ours will fit each other, and it'll make me feel sexy all day to be wearing your sweet panties, Chrissy."

Chrissy nodded, oh that sounded hot, and she slipped Joanne's black panties on. She stepped into her jeans and pulled the skin-tight denims up, zipping up, and buttoning the metal tab.

She felt the tanga-style back, it covered at most half her ass cheeks, leaving half of her globes naked against her jeans. Joanne's panties hugged against her tightly, the knowledge that her pussy was nestled right where Joanne's sexy pussy had been just a short time ago, oh god that felt erotic.

Joanne felt the same stab of lust, as she slipped on Chrissy's string bikini-style red panties. She could feel the dampness of the crotch against her, and wearing the panties of a horny teen girl that had just licked her to a squirting orgasm made her feel very hot.

They looked at each other, and Joanne said, "Chrissy, I was just about to have lunch, would you like to join me? I know a sidewalk café very close by that has the most delicious lunches ever."

Chrissy smiled, she wanted to get to know Joanne better, and she said, "That would be great, I'd love to have lunch with you, Joanne."

groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers