Todd's Troubles Pt. 07

Story Info
At lunch, and relating how two virginities ended.
2k words
4.56
5k
10
0

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

They had just taken a table at the outdoor sidewalk section of Arebors restaurant, and while waiting for the server to bring by the menu, Joanne opened the conversation.

"So tell me Chrissy, who was the lucky guy who got to pluck your cherry?"

Chrissy was tongue-tied, and her face blushed. Wanting her Daddy to fuck her again was one thing, but telling that to a stranger?

Joanne noticed, and she ventured, "Was it your Daddy who took it?"

The flare of Chrissy's eyes, the startled look, told Joanne she had hit the mark.

Joanne smiled, "It's okay Chrissy, my Daddy took mine when I was 18. How about if I tell you about mine, then you can tell me yours. A grown-up version of show and tell!," she finished, with a giggle.

At Chrissy's eager nod, Joanne went on, "As I mentioned, I was 18, still holding the horny boys at bay, not wanting some horn-dog to bust me open, then go brag about it. I got a reputation as an ice princess, but fuck them, I wasn't there to satisfy their horny lusts, and then have my reputation smeared by some little shit bragging about it. My Mon died in a car accident when I was 6, and my Daddy, at the age of 26, had to take over the job of raising me in a one-parent family setting."

"I know my Dad casually dated, no doubt he had sex with them, he'd come home pretty late, but he did his best to shield me from the knowledge that he was a virile, horny man, who needed sex. One time just after I turned 18, he came home very late, I was in bed and I heard two sets of footsteps on the stairs to the second floor. I guess daddy figured I was fast asleep and took the chance."

"It didn't take long for the sounds of hot sex, it made me horny as hell, I couldn't stand the curiosity. I crept out of bed, went and peeked into daddy's bedroom, and I saw my Daddy, plunging his cock into his date, who was eagerly taking every thrust, while she pumped her hips up to meet his, the room was full of wet sounds, cries, and groans of pleasure, and the heavy scent of lust permeated the room."

"My little pussy was tingling like mad, and after watching them reach what looked and sounded like very enjoyable orgasms, I sneaked back to my bed, and I took care of my need for an orgasm, oh god, watching them, then masturbating to the remembered sight was like nothing else, the blissfulness of it, that was 27 years ago, and I still remember it as if it just happened yesterday."

The server arrived and handed them the menus, and Joanne took a break from telling, to check out what she'd like, while Chrissy was eagerly looking forward to more of the story. Joanne had pretty well decided before she got there, the chicken chipotle quesadilla with the house-made tortilla chips, spicy chipotle yogurt, salsa fresca & fresh cilantro was a winner, she'd tried it before, and with a side of their famous house salad, it was a lunch she had wanted to try again. She mentioned it to Chrissy, and Chrissy decided that she'd like to try it too. Their server came back, they gave him their orders, and once he left the table side, Joanne resumed.

"So, I was masturbating pretty well every night, using the things I'd seen my Dad doing to his date. Then I started to wonder how it would feel if he did those things to me. One night, I was having a hot, sexy dream, that he was on top of me, ready to fuck me, and it felt great."

"I woke up, I had to blink and shake off the tatters of the dream, I could see the dim outline of my Daddy stretched out just above my body. He'd slid back the bed blankets, peeled off my panties, parted my legs, and nudged against my opening. Being divested of my panties, I was naked, my Daddy ready to take my virginity."

"He said softly, 'You want me, don't you baby? That time you watched me fucking my date, oh yeah, I noticed you peeking in. Wondering how it would feel, right sweetheart?' I was dumbstruck, but I nodded. 'My cock is all nice and slick, I'm lubed up, and ready, do you want me to fulfill your fantasy baby?' "

"Oh I was so ready, and I purred, 'Yes, oh yes Daddy, I'm still intact, virgin tight, take my cherry Daddy.' "

"He growled, and I felt the head slip in, and stretch me open. It was a bit uncomfortable, but I wanted it. I felt him nudge up against my cherry, and I hissed, 'Do it, Daddy, break me open.' He pressed in harder, then I felt it burst apart, I flinched, and let out a hissing sound from the zing of pain it caused. As Daddy paused, I gasped, 'Don't stop, bury it, complete my deflowering!' He did so, and I felt another zing of pain as he pushed in, breaching the torn remnants of my cherry, and with a final hard thrust, buried himself to the balls. I grunted, the mix of pain was starting a fire of pleasure going, and as Daddy drew back slowly, and pushed in just as slowly, giving me a slow, gentle opening, I could feel that glow of pleasure building."

"My Daddy grunted, 'Ummm, oh yeah baby, virgin tight, so sweet, so hot, god your pussy feels like heaven.' "

"I cooed back, 'Just as heavenly as your cock feels, take me, Daddy, ride me until your balls are ready to explode, then pump your load deep!' "

"It was glorious, all the things I'd dreamed about Daddy doing to me, he did. The feel of his hard shaft filling me, his growls of pleasure, and the pulsing of his cock as he exploded, splattering my insides with a hot load of sperm, I felt my pussy start to flutter as his sperm gushed all over my walls, and I fell into orgasm, letting out a loud howl, cumming while being filled with a rock hard cock was the best I'd ever felt."

"When I woke up in the morning, I wanted it again. Daddy had slipped out during the night, so it was time to let him fuck me in his bed. Naked, I padded down the hallway to Daddy's bedroom, and he was just waking up. He looked up, and saw me slipping in, totally nude, striding over to the bed."

"I stroked at the outline of his cock, enjoying the stiffening up before I pulled the blanket away, and he was all ready. I swung into position, nudged him against me, and with a groan of pleasure, I lowered myself down."

"Daddy's growl of pleasure joined mine, as I impaled my fiery fuck-hole on his morning stiff cock. Now that my cherry was out of the way, it was all a pleasurable rush as I took him in balls deep, and riding him, I needed to feel the throbbing of his hard cock exploding and squirting wildly inside me, filling me up with another load of hot spunk."

"Daddy didn't let me down, and we spent several hours in a hot, steamy mix of licking, sucking, and fucking. I came so many times I lost count, and Daddy was really horny, he lost several loads to my hot cunt and my eager mouth before we were done."

"Those were the days before the morning-after pill was available, and I realized that I could be in trouble. I went to my doctor the next day, and told her I had unprotected sex, was there a way to possibly prevent pregnancy? She said the copper T IUD was a good way to prevent that and was effective for up to 5 days after sex, and had a very high success rate."

"I had an IUD inserted that very day, and if I was pregnant, it took care of that. Not only that, but Daddy and I made very good use of the fact that I was on long-term birth control, and we had glorious, very pleasurable sex almost every day, we couldn't get enough of each other."

Joanne's eyes twinkled, and she said, "Ok Chrissy, now it's your turn to show and tell!"

Chrissy told her about how she was an unstoppable cock tease, how the idea of leaving guys with a hard, stiff cock and a pair of aching balls made her crazy, and her masturbation sessions to that very idea. She teased her Daddy and had finally roared beyond the limit.

She saw Joanne listening attentively, as she described how her Daddy had stripped her naked, bound her hands behind her back, stuffed her panties into her mouth then taped her mouth shut, given her 5 hard strikes on her bare ass with the heavy leather belt, then had ended her virginity, driving in hard, bursting her cherry, and the painful stuffing of her tight virgin cunt, riding her hard until he stiffened up, grunted, and flooded her no longer virgin pussy with a deluge of Daddy's incestuous cum.

Joanne could feel her face flush, her heart beat faster, ummm, Chrissy was being very explicit with the details.

Joanne adored hearing Chrissy call her pussy a cunt, god, hearing that word applied to hot fucking action always made her own cunt hot and wet, and she could feel her juices mingling with the juices of Chrissy's excitement, it had felt so fucking erotic to swap panties with Chrissy. The hotter the action was described the better, it always made her horny.

Chrissy continued about how she'd tasted Daddy's cum after her Daddy had popped her cherry and blown his cum deep inside her, her heated masturbation session in the restaurant's restroom, going home, then slipping into Daddy's bedroom, her tight little pussy had her Butterfly vibe nestled against it, and how explosive her climax was, her gushing cunt being vibrated to ecstasy while Daddy, having just awakened, grunted, growled, too close to climax to stop it, and had obligingly filled her mouth with his tasty, creamy load.

After telling her about being so close to sucking and fucking Daddy off at breakfast, using her Butterfly on the train, and sucking off a gentleman who had watched the show, and reminded her of her Daddy, Chrissy was done. Her pussy was tingling, having related all the hot, steamy details to Joanne.

"I like the idea of you wearing that sexy Butterfly, having hot sexy fun in public," Joanne said. "I'm having some hot, sexy fun right now, I have a butt plug stuffed up my ass."

Chrissy felt a surge run through her, oh fuck, that sounded so naughty and so fucking hot.

Joanne saw Chrissy's face light up, and she purred, "Ummm, the feeling of walking around, with my plug stuffed up my backside feels incredibly erotic, it feels amazing, having my ass stuffed, and no one around me any the wiser. If you hadn't been in that ladies' room, I was going to stroke my creaming cunt to a mind-blowing cum."

With the server bringing their plates to the table, they lapsed into silence as they ate. Chrissy's mind was playing with that idea over and over. The idea of her tight ass hole stuffed with a butt plug, oh god, just the thought of it was making her creamy wet.

Joanne had a feeling that Chrissy was eager for more, and after they ate, and Joanne signed the credit card receipt, she purred, "Chrissy, since your virginity is not in the way, how would you like to join me for an afternoon of pleasure at my house?"

Chrissy was starting to sizzle with lust, and she said, "Oh god, yes, I'm so horny, I can't see straight! Take me home Joanne, and use my body, use my cunt!"

Joanne grinned, and she said, "Ummm, we are going to have such a wonderful afternoon! Let's go, Chrissy!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers