All Comments on 'Todd's Unusual Revenge'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments (Page 3)
SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Where is the punishment for her cheating? This is just a self-inflicted glimpse into the smind of a cheated upon spouse .... the wrong-doing isn't even adressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ya know there is never a real good response to cheating. The scales become un balanced but even revenge affairs don’t fully account for the deception from the cheater.

BUT……One remedy can at least partially, if not fully, repair things. This story works as an example of how it would work…..…..say the husband divorces the wife splitting fairly their assets. Then offers the divorced wife that she can continue to live with the husband, demoted to a monagoumous girlfriend. He however will continue the relationship as a non monagamous boyfriend…..taking lovers as he pleases. Left to his judgement he will promise her at some point to let her know he will again become monagamous to her. In such a manner he can elect when he feels that the time has come and he feels things are balanced once again. There are no guarantees and if she continues to see other men or she no longer wants things to continue……since they are already divorced ….they are both free to go their separate ways. Works for both sexes and is always a voluntary way to a fair reconciliation. There are risks, she can continue to see orther men, he can fall in love with a new lover etc. but it can balance things and allows for future monagamous reconciliation. They can even marry again but the cheated on party would not be wise to go that far. R.H.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

what the hell, I don't understand how the comments are full of guys and gals that the only thing they want to read is how they punish (kill, torture, make suffer) female characters.... I mean, bro, go to a psychiatrist.... please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is creative. The wife is a shallow slut, who had a 3 month long affair with a slightly pudgy, less attractive, charming guy half her age to validate that she is desirable because she got depressed as the youngest kid left the roost for college and her husband was working a lot. Sure he probably neglected her some but just communicate and even argue, force him to spend time with you and see your needs, don't go slut it up with the young guy. Heck by her own accounts the sex wad not even objectively that good. At that start George was not skilled and it was all about the thrill. As time went on she fucked the kid every time her husband was away, getting emotional (but limited physical) satisfaction (her own thoughts), but then ducking her husband's brains out when he got home. Not to mention the almost month of teasing and making out with the asshole until they first did the (disappointing) deed. So she knows the sex is shallow, more or less unfulfilling beyond the baseline physical act, gets more and more guilty, and onlyndoes it for the thrill of being wanted and desired, something extra to spice up her life during her "mid-life crisis". Inane. It would appear she really thought she would never get caught (stupid to have the affair in her house repeatedly when he is away; just plain dumb) and was indeed remorseful. Ok, so what? She fucked the kid like 20+ times. Finally she found it unfulfilled, lost the the thrill of being desired by the young inept asshole, plans to call it off, and as an aside the kid things he is "in love" with her (something she never realized?), and she gets caught. Hubby knows, confronts and finds an unusual and creative punishment with his ex Natalie. Author leaves ending open, which I usually detest, but seems ok here. He could go either way, with Natalie or his wife going forward after 3 months. Worse she knows Natalie will make a play for her husband and has a good shot to pukk it off given their history and attraction. And while he was unaware, she knows when and where it is happening and her imagination will run wild. Good chance she snaps under the pressure, oissing her husband off. Who knows. My main critique and why 4/5 stars is why if the husband put up the cameras in the lights of the guest bedroom (and wife is so clueless she never suspects when he fiddles with the lights there that she should change her routinrle), he waits TWO months to check up on the videos. What? First how much do they buffer / store? Second why would anyone putting those cameras up, wait that long to check them? Anyone suspecting their spouse to the point they buy such equipment and install it, will absolutely check it asap, especially when back after first trip. No one in their right mind would wait 2 more months. Utter bs. So yeah the stupidity of the husband with his lapse in checking sooner and her idiocy in taking her inept young lover to bed repeatedly in their guest bedroom when hubby is away and NOT changing things up when hubby did work in the room on the lights, knocks this down a star, despite the creative Natalie revenge scheme. In real life, he should divorce his wife, as money and the kids are not the issue (he can offer to file for irreconcilable differences to be nice tomget her to accept) and tell her that he is going to give Natalie a shot and if his wife still wants him, then she can compete. If he wants to rub it in his wife's face in the same house, then yeah he gives her the hook and fucks Natalie to offset her extramarital sessions in an "eye for an eye" fashion, but afterwards yanks the rug out from his wife in a premeditated scheme after the 3 months. Other than hurtful revenge whatbdoes that gain. Instead divorce, she competes with Natalie, demands she co-habitate with him in their house for minimum of 3 months, stipulates deal breakes like his newly minted ex-wife doesn't bring any men post divorce into their home during the 3 months and then they re-evakuate what they both want after divorce and him dating Natalie, but fucking her in the guest bedroom for minimum of 3 months. At that time they can go their own separate ways or try to make it work. He has her over a barrel, he has the agency, wx-wife needs to compete with Natalie if she hopes to get him back, and even if they get back together they do counseling and a post nuptial to keep everything tidy. He gets his punishment in a divorce, though yes he loses some money, and gets to date Natalie and strike back with 20 trysts at their house while co-habitating for 3 months. Ex-wife can duck around with other men but should realize that will be viewed negatively and in no way in their joint house, which she receives control of after 3 months. Except for money he loses nothing (and it seems he can afford it) and maybe either gets into something serious with Natalie or finds away back with his wife, who had to work to compete with Natalie. The situation is much stronger for him than what was proposed above unless the wife was lying and won't even try to get him back, in which case already divorced and he pursues relationship with Natalie. But if wife wants to get back with him and remarry, he now wields all power and her attitude had to be totally different. In this story she has to survive and weather the storm and hope that he wants her back after 3 months of tapping Natalie. But that isn't the same as active romance and dating Natalie. With a divorce, he gets to do that and (now ex-)wife has to also actively date and compete to get her husband back. He has more control and she is in a much weaker position. She didn't romance the asshole, she made out with him and fucked him many times while hubby was away. Fucking alone while a breach of trust is NOT as dangerous as romance and dating and exploring a new, possibly long-term, relationship with his college ex Natalie, who made it clear that she wanted her boyfriend back all the way up to the wedding. That is a lot harder. The mistake her is thinking the leverage he has over her is the divorce. It is more than that. The real leverage he has is letting her have any meaningful chance at reconciliation. Get the divorce end that failed marriage, settle it out, and then start the competitive dating. If the now ex-wife cannot abide by the rules or just folds and gives up, then hey what has he lost, as she clearly didn't want him enough. On the other hand, if she realizes what danger she is of losing him, then post-divorce (or post-filing, when separation starts, in which case fuck Natalie elsewhere, who cares), then she better step up and use everything she has including their shared history minus the last 3 months, when she was a good and faithful wife to outcomes with Natalie. She has a shot, but then again if she gets depressed or angry, she will fuck it up. Anyways dating (with sex) is a much bigger threat than just banging ugliest multiple times. As a final aside, should have demanded six months, as was 3 months with a 2x penalty for lying. Can run concurrent to filing for divorce or after divorce, though after filing seems more efficient. The +5 penalty is lame. Of course this is the same guy who put in cameras and didn't check them for two whole months. Gah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent , clever plot line, if the woman you love cheats and you consider the children, how do you get revenge, the ambivalence must be overwhelming, this story line is one answer, you could just go for her but what about the children, they aren't to blame, why should they suffer, but she can't just get away with it either, so.....

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

If she had a brain ( sadly from her actions she hasn't). She would realise that he doesn't even like Natalie, he said so, neither did her husband, that's probably why she is divorced. To quote an immortal line from an Indiana Jones movie 'He chose badly', he will be glad to have his wife back, she has nothing to worry about. 3* Stars nothing about it is very good.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Re: Two wrongs don't make a right - Normally I would agree, and if he arbitrarily had a revenge affair, that would be wrong. But he gave her a choice. If she didn't want him to have the affair, she could have taken the divorce.

\

This does need a finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars on this one as they will both become cheaters .. He should have divorced the wife then married the Hottie

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

AND? interesting twist to the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When a spouse willingly and knowingly goes out and cheats she will follow the same pattern in the future. It wasn’t a mistake, a one time slip, it was conscious decision to do what she wanted to do. I wish writers would understand that people (we) want the guilty party to suffer just like the offended party has had their heart ripped out. Unlike in real life they usually screw the husband over and he pays child support to his ex as she goes through other men. LM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry again as with this story as I have seen in many others, NO DAM ENDING! Why? Is there a stupid Code of writer's they should not finish a Story? This is like one of the Serries MASH when they got a book and everyone was wanting to Read something anything to take their Minds off the War they were in and then it happened they realized the last two Pages Missing and everyone went Crazy. It is the same with this story with No Ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where the hell is chapter 2? Give you a 3 for no resolution.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry, he's still a sissy wimp for staying with the cheating skank slut who didn't give a rat's ass about him. She'll do it again, no matter what she says. He's proven he's just as bad as her by his lack of character. Two losers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The reason for cheating is likely on the money.Her husband would have done anything had she come to him with her fears and insecurities. She's borderline certifiable for bring that kid into the home.

Clearly, until she was caught, she was living in a fantasy land disconnected from reality.

She very likely would never cheat again but she needs to pay and her husband's price tag is high. In truth, after he's fucked her rival 20 times, and Rita would have had plenty of time to get her hooks into him, the marriage will be toast.

As for her appearance as an excuse...pure BS! She has money, time and diet consultation AND intense Gym workout time. All of which would have helped her self esteem, depression and given her a killer body. He'll, she could even had her boobs done! Also, there is no reason she could not travel with him more frequently.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really that is your ending 2 thumbs down

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Her husband let her continue her affair so he could have plenty of trysts of his own... pretty devious.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Oh I see that lots wanted more from you, I suspect that they wanted much more sex, described in detail, but I think you wrote a great story in this short, but well penned, for a BTB ending this is a very good way to get your own back, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not a well constructed story, and with a weak ending. Three stars for an Average story.

JPB

demanderdemander8 months ago

Not a proper solution, unless he divorces her anyway. D

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just a great revenge. Need a second part.

chasbo38chasbo387 months ago

If you write a sequel I hope that you do not have him take her back.

XluckyleeXluckylee7 months ago

Needs ending 2 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bitch deserves that and more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where's the unusual part?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don’t think this would go down like it did. I figure he starts the divorce, and gets a legal separation. Starts banging Natalee. After the divorce, they get married. Kids were already out of the house, so they would have been a non issue. Ex-Wifey has to get a real job, as they sold the house, and she needs to support herself. I don’t remember if chapter 1 mentioned her age, but based on the age of the kids, I assume early 50’s. She is only a few years away, from being tossed in the Walmart bargain bin, like a wilted salad...

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

Not sure I'm sold on the tit for tat revenge. Just wondering if after fucking Natalie twenty times will he be through or will it rekindle something between them? Hell, maybe she could come live with them just to screw with Sarah. Is Todd a cuck or not?

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter5 months ago

I felt that SW’s perspective here is faulty. His choosing to duplicate her infidelity does not even the playing field, it just creates further impediments to any hope of a positive resolution. There is no moral high ground in the story, nor, I expect is there any marriage to redeem after his 20 trysts with is former girlfriend. If her actions were a form of manslaughter in the marriage, his were first degree murder. Malice and premeditation matter.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Bit of quid pro whore, but it was unsatisfying and had no real ending or resolution. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's clear that hubby is getting back with ex girlfriend so wife feels what he felt. Many will argue that it's cruel and premeditated, or that two wrongs don't make a right. True, but it's a consequence of her actions, so she must suffer in the hope of reconciliation.

My money is on divorce even if Natalie is a step to life after marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Came off as kind of stiff and wooden. Motives were formulaic. Yes he punishes her by dating Natalie but why not separate? Kids are out of the house and grown up. He would not be able to get past the insecurity of his wife being with a younger stallion. Was a multimonth affair. He seems set on reconciliation but punishment first. Keep your options open. Separate. Be ready to file for divorce. Explain that you will be dating Natalie. And make it clear what you expect from her. You can still readily divorce her after being with Natalie. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“Who I loved more than life itself” the most overused and stupid statement in loving wives. Still waiting for a protagonist to top themself. One can only live in hope.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well conceived and written, but two wrongs still do not make a right

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Reading the comments made it clear that the idea of fiction is to cause readers to think about possibilities and their own final conclusion

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

“It started with innocent teasing and flirting”

/

There’s no such thing! Flirting is a dating signal. I’m available and interested in you. Flirting with anyone else when you’re in a relationship is the beginning of cheating.

/

ZK

StevenJayStevenJayabout 1 month ago

A well written, thought provoking story. In too many cheating spouse stories they never really have to confront the feelings that their partner had, they are usually more concerned with what they are loosing in terms of the soon to be ended marriage.

consulting91consulting9123 days ago

A very thought provoking story. I like how it was either a divorce or the same torment he went through.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver6 days ago

It felt like there should be a part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous