All Comments on 'Todd's Unusual Revenge'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 242 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Never a solution....

Two wrongs never make such situation right... Husband should have divorce her or gone for counseling if he wanted to make this right... No matter she killed the marriage but he is helping it to burry it...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Finally,a decent story tonight with a savage burn on the cheating wife. Another goose, gander story with some extra bite. Good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unfinished

Not sure how I feel but looks to be unfinished and needs a second part. Two wrongs don’t make a right and I see is a divorce coming in the near future

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How is this unusual?

revenge affairs with old girlfriends are so cliche they are mundane

julie_oregonjulie_oregonover 4 years ago
Loving Wives?

Not seeing either the wife or the husband being particularly loving or fun in this story.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 4 years ago

I'd have preferred it to continue rather than finish there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He can have either revenge or reconciliation, not both

There is no path forward for them as a couple if he carries out this planned revenge affair. They would be lucky to survive the wounds she has inflicted on their relationship. Those he and her rival are about to strike will almost certainly be fatal to the marriage.

If the husband feels justified in doing this they should divorce now. He has no obligation to complete this cruel rite of retribution in an effort to balance the scales. It is too high a price for each of them.

Thanks for the story.

taylorsamtaylorsamover 4 years ago

Good story, I hope you continue with it telling the rest of the story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
it need a second chap

I want to see who he chooses.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago

I enjoyed your tale on the cheating wife/betrayed husband theme. For me, the story ended very well. A sequel isn't required...it is a well written stand - alone tale. Thankyou for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Really liked it. Please do a follow up story. This is too good to let it end this way.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

It's a shame you ended it there, it was just getting to the good bit!

It would've served her right if the husband eventually left her for Natalie. I was curious to know how this ended...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@julie_oregon

The wives in Loving Wives are seldom truly loving. At least not towards their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Changing sympathy in one easy lesson

Well that was a lesson on how to change sympathy from one character to another very easily.

I guess the author was aiming for a classic BTB story, and I expect all the rednecks will crawl out of their beer bottles to praise him and give vent to their own Neanderthal anger, but it appeared a bit of a clusterfuck to me.

Sarah cheated, she felt she had reason but not many would agree. She made her bed, or in this case she fucked in her bed, now she has to live with the guilt and consequences, and I was firmly on Todds side: if he wanted to forgive her, try to save something from their marriage, so be it. But if he needed to divorce her and throw her the hell out I'd help pack her stuff.

But it turns out he was a bigger scumbag than her: Natalie was conveniently waiting to be unveiled, I wonder how long he's been cheating with her? Or if they ever really split up? Let's face it he was certainly eager and couldn't wait to announce his plan. He's got it made: a wife, cowed and scared of losing everything so she'll treat him like a king, and turn a blind eye as he fucks his long time lover. How long before Natalie moves in and makes the arrangement permanent?

Yeah Sarah was a cheating slut, but she knew it was wrong and at least showed a little remorse, Todd was a complete asshole and I wouldn't blame Sarah if she divorced him and took him to the cleaners.

And incidentally, where do you get the idea that men are hurt more by cheating than women? Again looking for redneck sympathy I guess.

If this was how the author meant his story to read, well done, good job, you succeeded. If it was meant as a good ol boy, BTB, then I'm afraid you failed miserably.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 4 years ago

The story was fairly good but the last paragraph has a word missing and it left everything just hanging without any ending. As for the missing word, “ I kept my head down, but I could Natalie's her face as she passed. She just smiled at me like a Cheshire cat and continued into the house.” What could she do with Natalie’s face?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous

Very good story especially after a lot of the swill that has been posted lately. I think it needs to be expanded further. Please do another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Childish and Petty

This story seems juvenile and written by a teenager. The revenge is petty and the DNA testing didn’t even make any sense. It just seemed contrived and pulled out of thin air. Just because it’s a revenge story doesn’t automatically make it a good story. I notice in this category that any revenge story gets good marks whether it’s well written or not. Just such small thinking. It’s mind boggling at times.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Rewarding yet Sad.

To have a loving wife like Sarah go thru a mid-life crisis and decide to cheat on her husband Todd is both sad and rewarding,because it gave Sarah the clarity to see what she had and possibly lost,but when Todd dropped the bombshell that Natalie would be enjoying Sarah's husband's cock then Sarah wound up getting her just deserts knowing Natalie was her sworn enemy.

But whether Todd ended up divorcing Sarah to be with Natalie is unclear,and sure it could have happened that way but I want to think ultimately after Todd fucked Natalie those 20 times he could understand why Sarah cheated first and they forgave each other and stayed married.Sure marriage is sacred and shouldn't be broken but if you truly love someone you should be able to forgive them for most things because people make mistakes all the time.Just sayin'.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
A good story...

A good story...not a new idea, but good nevertheless...Of course the most interesting part of it is missing: the aftermath of his reaction...How will their marriage survive? That's always the interesting part of any cheating story...4*

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago

It was 5* until it abruptly stopped. Not ended, stopped. Did you loose a couple paragraphs? Maybe a chapter?

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unfinished imo

It is your story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting....

Not a bad read but improvement can be made. The overall story is good just some things can be made to improve. There is no need to star by describing how great the husband is, heck he doesn't even need to be perfect for her cheating to be so wrong. It would be better to have a full impression of her, who she is and why she did it before we can design a picture on our mind about the husband or lover. There was a significant lack of 'passion' in the affair which make it even more unreal, there is no need for it to be the best experience but we need to understand why she would keep jeopardizing her marriage for that feeling. And she need more 'substance' we need to actually care about who she is and why she cheated. But good story none the less.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"I guess I was just looking to put a little spice back into my life." - Why are the wives the only ones allowed a little "spice?"

"[Trust] is way more important to a man than it is to a woman." - I disagree. I think that a woman needs to trust her man more than he has to trust her. A man can fuck another woman with little to no evidence that he's done so, so she has to trust that he didn't. With a woman, there's more of a chance of evidence, so less need to trust.

You don't have to test the kids' DNA for a genealogy search, they presumably share the parents' DNA.

If he's going to fuck Natalie 19 more times, that doesn't necessarily mean 19 more visits. What if he fucks her more than once on a visit?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago

Two stories, both with fat chicks? Do I see a pattern or you patterning your style after the great Stang? Back story serves no purpose. Keep posting but less back story would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHERE IS IT ❓

I don't see it ❓

😯Oh, no😱

Another unfinished story.

A good beginning. Interesting and entertaining middle. Then we have nothing....

These are the days I really miss FTDS.

AMerryman

Wizard1983Wizard1983over 4 years ago

Kind of left it hanging. There needs to be a part two.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
2fer

Two days ... Two stories ... Ten stars.

I'm looking forward to the possibility of a story tomorrow. Thanks.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
No, no, no!

This isn’t sexy it's just wrong, the long drawn out death throes of a marriage. Just rip off the band-aid and endure the short sharp pain of separation or forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sometimes I like hanging endings, where you can somewhat let you mind give you the ending. This one leaves me hanging - sets up a conflict with no apparent resolution. My mind does lead me in several different directions for an ending, so, maybe that's the point. Maybe you'll come back and do a sequel/ending piece for this. That's my only critique. I did enjoy reading and gave it high marks. Look forward to more from you since it is a gift when a story is published here.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
Justice is a levelling of the playing field

Justice is well served here - she started it, he is well within his rights to even things out.

5/5

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago

I too would have enjoyed more but really liked the story nonetheless. Five stars

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Natalie is going to win this time

The wife is toast and she won't know it for sure for 90 days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well done

Competent writing and a plot that is credible

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The only acceptable RAAC is where the cheated party gets as much if not more fucking than the cheater. Please make a second chapter, I'd love to see what happens after the 20 fucks. Also, George still needs his ass kicked.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago

Is that the end? It was good but its not finished.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Natalie came with too much drama, remember, and . . .

. . . and she was divorced as well. The story doesn't tell us why she was divorced, but Todd had previously dumped her for sharing a room with an old boyfriend. We don't know whether the author is going to give us a second chapter, but from the information in this story, Natalie is a revenge fuck, but not a keeper.

Yeah, she had an affair, but Sarah, being the mother of his children, is still a better choice than Natalie. If Todd had picked some random woman as his mistress for twenty fucks, the formulation would be different.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Yes, that worked well

She opened the Pandora's box of an affair and Natalie's Hope came flying out.

jneric2691jneric2691over 4 years ago

I liked your story! But, the one thing this story screams for, is final resolution. It is open-ended enough for a standalone or have a second part. Your unresolved are the DNA test on the children and the encounter with Natalie. Constructively, there were only two mistakes that stood out to me one in the beginning that I'd have to go back and look for and one in the final paragraph ( I kept my head down, but I could- Natalie's- (still see) her face as she passed.)

Other than that, I thought your story was tight, and read well. I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
go natalie

He is going to divorce her anyway. He is just taking his revenge on her. She is a fool to think that it is a 20 time deal. He is already gone and by the 4th or 5th time she will be served and have to move on.

Hey, its not all bad. I hear they need volunteers at the library.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Todd said:

"When a man or a woman cheats, their spouses suffer greatly. However, I believe that a man suffers more. In both cases, trust is shattered. This is way more important to a man than it is to a woman." Given the differing reactions of the mostly male LW commentariat, I'd say that a significant percentage agrees with that statement.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story, bad decision. 5*****

Revenge is never a good idea in a marriage, but sometimes a person has to reclaim their self-respect. However, it was a guilty little pleasure and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Natalie arranges the whole thing with George.

This has been her plan since her own divorce.

After 90 days, she wins.

There... finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good for him

But why limit it to twenty? Who really knows how many times she had met with this guy and at 23 he may out perform you! I say go as long as you want then when she has had enough divorce anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but ... how is the innocent partner having an affair of his or her own “unusual”? Seems like pretty standard fare here to me.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Good way to

Get yourself shot. Does wifey know how to use a gun?

Be funny if she told the kids it was a surprise party for Dad and let them walk into his room yelling surprise with Dad in full mount.

Good start to a story but without more it’s not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
chose the wrong story to tell

The formal, structured revenge sex per contract is certainly unusual. But it's just the beginning of the interesting part of the story. Her fall to a younger man because of her mid-life crisis in self-esteem is hardly worth telling and it's good you didn't bother to spend much time with it. So all you've done is introduce a situation that is now ripe for a variety of different interesting possibilities. Pick one.

A story from Natalie's perspective would be worthwhile. What was she told? What is her goal? Is it just sex -- 20 romps with an old boyfriend? Did Todd tell her this was solely to punish and he was definitely staying married? Does she believe him? Does he believe it? Will she feel used? Do they end up married because the sex is great and they don't deal with the reality of a relationship? Only to have marriage crash because she hates his travel, etc. Or she cheats on him again. Can a relationship re-started this way hope to survive?

Do the 20 romps change Todd? Does it destroy his wife emotionally? Does their marriage limp along after and eventually die? Is it even possible for the romps to make things better? How?

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

If this comment sounds confused it's because I am. You wrote how loving her husband was, how when he went out of town she usually went with him. The youngest had been out of the house for over a year already and now she was getting empty nest syndrome?

She sees an ad in the paper for volunteers at the library (we all know that isn't good) where she is paired up with a guy that is just older than her youngest son. Nobody is going to see trouble on the rise. 'It started with innocent teasing and flirting. This kept up for several weeks.' 'Over the next several weeks, when we were working nights, we'd sneak up to the storage locker and make out.' Don't get me wrong here but her husband isn't out of town at this time.

'I told him my husband was going on a business trip in a week, and he could come over then.' 'A week later, Todd took off on his trip, and I snuck George into our house. I led him to the guest room.' I have two problems with these two statements, One why was she giving him her husbands schedule and if she had to sneak him in she knew what she was doing was wrong.

'Over the next three months, I had sex with George every time that Todd took a trip. We would have sex every day that Todd was away except for the last day.. Gee she had half a heart, giving herself enough time to get everything (including herself) cleaned up.

'After I put the cameras in the bedrooms, I felt guilty about doing it.' She thought she was being sneaky but she must have done something to clue him in for him to include the guest room with a camera also.

'I never wanted to hurt you.' How did she think he would feel if he did find out?

'I've been so depressed now that the kids are all gone. I guess I was just looking to put a little spice back into my life.' This was written late in the story but this was written earlier, 'Also, Todd's business was expanding, and he was struggling to find the people he needed to fill the new positions.' Dumb question but if she was wanting to spice up her life, why didn't she go to work for Todd?

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Bye bitch

She opened the door with her senseless cheating. The death of her marriage, Natalie, just walked through that open door. Don't leave us wondering, there needs to be a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
unbelievable!

I've never commented before, but this ending is wrong on every level. Two wrongs don't make a right. If I was Todd, and my wife accepted this condition, I would lose

all respect for her in the future. I fact I would never have suggested it in the first place!X

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missed

You failed to set up the Natalie story to show us why wifey said, "Anyone but her." good story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Hypocrisy

Five Stars to:: Anon 1/31/20 Re:Changing sympathy in one easy lesson

Anon 1/31/20 Re: Childish and Petty

I read one story here in Lit several months back that has similar plot to this story. But the situation was reversed. The former had the husband cheated and the wife did the revenge part. As usual, the RIGHTeous brothers were in full force condemning the wife despite the fact that she was the one who was cheated and unlike this story, the husband never showed any remorse for his action. There was even one who sympathize with the husband as if he was the poor victim. These Fox extremists really believed that only the wife can be evil and the husband is always the good guy..

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Definitely needs another chapter

It would be great if Natalie had been spying on her ex after her divorce and paid George to seduce Sarah. She's loaded now after divorcing the wealthy husband, so it all fits.

Please write a sequel, StoneyWebb!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Anon hypo

Well since Fox has started going lib, you may be right.

To adapt a line from Jack Nicholson, “How do you write from the point of view of a lefty? Think of a conservative. Then remove reason and accountability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unhappily ever after

So he is planning to stay married to a woman who he can never fully trust. Then he lower himself to her level by purposely having meaningless sex with another woman to humiliate his wife. It will be hell on earth to grow old with her and she will be stuck with an angry vengeful man. Picture one of them having a debilitating stroke at age 85. They will have lived for the past 30 years under a cloud of distrust and distain, so the healthy party will probably hit the road once old age creates a bump in the road

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Quite a tough pill to swallow.

Having it bother her that her husband wanted the same experience as she did was not her being a hypocrite. Those feelings were the knee jerk reactions to her husbands demands to remain married. But it was the cost of her infidelity.

Not sure how things would work out in the end. After to 20 sessions there may be no marriage left. The sum total of both their infidelity may very well be the end of it all.

Did she get what she deserved? For sure. But where do they go from there? Most likely divorce court.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Not his way

I would tell him this plain and simple: When he screws Natalie, he will never get the chance of screwing me again. I don't give a damn about who did who. I am not going to be 2nd fiddle to Natalie and that is that. I would get my own divorce even if I had to borrow the money and be out asap. I will not.let them make a chump out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Turnabout is fair play!

It's like a much less sexy, genderswapped version of How Do We Look, Baby? Not a bad story, but if you actually WANT a divorce after, you've given up your grounds for adultery. Still, it's nice to see the adulterer have to deal with the same disrespect and jealousy that the cheated party always has to, for once!

Funny how the same guys who HATED that story because it was so cruel to the poor philandering bastard, but it's fine and cool when a guy does it to his philandering wife... Are all Men's Rights Activists this hypocritical and full of it, or is it just a Literotica Divorced Husband thing?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Gonna join the chorus here...

1. This is hardly an unusual punition - pretty much standard stuff, around here.

2. This story actually needs an ending.

... Although, I cannot see how this marriage isn't headed toward divorce - sure, Sarah's actions put it on live support, but Todd's payback essentially buried it, making it impossible to exist, except for a 'zombified' version of its former self.

I personally find it bizarre that Todd went for Natalie for his revenge - his wife had three months of sex with a much younger man, but he rather do the deed with an ex girlfriend well past her prime (and no, I do not take Sarah's comment about her being more beautiful than ever the least bit seriously - let's not forget we're talking about a woman who still have no clue why she cheated on the man she claims to love more than her life, so... not the most reliable source!)? I guess this was all about punishment, for him, since he didn't get the same level of quality. However, 'hoping he's not going to turn in a genuine idiot by starting something serious with Nat now - there's a reason why he broke up with her, all those years ago, and it was a VERY valid one. Plus, given the fact she actually accepted to become his payback-bimbo, it sure doesn't seems like the woman has changed that much. In my book, there's not much difference between Natalie and Sarah, so why would any reasonable man starts a relationship with a known cheater after dumping another one? Sorry to use that word, but that would genuinely be retarded - might as well just stick with the slut you're married to! Or, better yet, find another woman - you know, there's a whole lot of them, out there... It is said that some of them do not even cheat!

Advice: if you're actually going to make a follow up to this, author, set it in about 5-10 years later - narratively speaking, it would be way more interesting than simply start it up from where you've ended it here.

Not bad, but incomplete. Still, thanks for the share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two wrongs do not make it right ,marriage over!.

I can’t see him cheating too. Just reconcile or end the marriage. 3 month affair is to long to forgive. No mater what the reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
to an anon below

((I've never commented before, but this ending is wrong on every level. Two wrongs don't make a right. If I was Todd, and my wife accepted this condition, I would lose

all respect for her in the future. I fact I would never have suggested it in the first place!)) you would lose respect for the woman that hypothetically cheated on you for three months, and lied about it. and her only reasons for completely abusing your trust and respect was, 'i got bored n' sad' ? you would lose respect for...that? you almost had a point, but what respect can he have left for her? she's spent every last cent of it.

Let me try to justify the husband's actions. Take or leave it. This isn't about rights or wrongs anymore. He knows that. He isn't preaching that. She's already disrespected him and herself completely. Full stop. This is about penance. This is about HIM gaining respect, by giving her a chance to do penance. How can such a lowly person gain respect after wasting it all? She has to suffer willingly. She is agreeing to cast aside her pride, her feelings, her 'me me me' for someone else. He could simply divorce her and take new lovers. She'd lose ether way. But if she wants to FIGHT for him, at all....she's gotta suffer. She cried and mumbled nothings to him, but that doesn't change anything. She learned nothing, lost nothing, and ultimately felt nothing. So she had to willingly give him up to another woman. She has to CHOOSE to have faith in him. And this new hell is the only way forward. She would NEVER respect him nor understand him if he took her back with zero penance. She doesn't respect herself as we'v established, so he would HAVE to agree in order to keep her. Her self destructive, self fulfilling prophecy came true. One of the reasons she cheated, that she never outwardly told her husband, was her fear of not being good enough. So she decides to literally 'not be good enough'. He has no choice but to agree now. Divorce or punishment are his ONLY options. We can argue about what those punishments can or can't be. But there is no third choice. There could have been, but she took those options off the table.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
This was a great outline.

This short has some dynamite elements that would make a fantastic expanded story.

4*

GreyDuckGreyDuckover 4 years ago
Good writing but torn on the plot

Both people come off looking horrible in this one. Yeah she cheated with some college doughboy majoring in Library Science because she feels undesirable (and insecure to boot) and then he leave's her with a lose-lose choice. He says he still loves her but she gets to choose from public humiliation and a harsh divorce settlement or he gets to bang his Ex (the cause of a lot of her insecurity) for a few months all the while not knowing if he will come back. Seems like a lot of other cheating wives get off a lot easier than this one for doing a lot worse. Should have just divorced for adultery and leave at that but then again I probably wouldn't be commenting on it if it was another run-of-the-mill BTB story.

It might be worth exploring what happens to the relationship in another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missed

Natalie was Todd's first girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A thought in the back of my head....

"Todd's Unusual Revenge" could very easily be nothing more than a wake up call to his cheating wife! The thought in my head at the end of this tale was of Todd and Natalie sitting in the room laughing while having a drink. He doesn't need to do much else to get "his revenge" than make her realize how much pain she caused him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How is Todd taking a lover as revenge unusual?

Isn't it just "tit for tat" or "what's good for the goose is good for the gander"? Or some other silly saying? Todd is doing his best to make her feel worse than he feels by choosing Natalie. Which should tell her that her marriage is over. She simply needs to make a video of Todd screwing Natalie and hire her own attorney. Since they'll BOTH be adulterers in the eyes of the Court she can ask for her half of their assets AND she can get half his business (she'd get half anyway since the Courts don't really care about adultery in the division of assets). She'll be set for life. And he'll have no leg to stand on. Especially in the eyes of their family and children. This was poorly thought out. The idea that she'd just accept his cheating was ridiculous.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sarah had the opportunity to take the high road and she blew it.

Sarah should have given it more thought, then told Todd to give her the divorce papers, she's ready to sign. The marriage is already over anyway. At least Sarah could prove she really did love Todd, and was truly willing to sacrifice herself for his benefit, by preventing him from becoming the same selfish shallow whore that she had become. By divorcing Todd immediately she would prevent him from becoming the despicable adulterer that she had become. She also should have told Todd that she would tell the children exactly why they were getting a divorce. If she had, finally, acted with some honor, dignity, and selflessness she might have eventually won him back. After three months with Natalie I'm pretty sure his relationship with Sarah is toast, regardless if he divorces her or not. Sarah was feeling insecure Before she started fucking around? If they stay married they will become two empty cadavers rotting away together in the gruesome grave they have mutually created and crawled into.

A really well written dark story of lust and revenge. Thanks for your time and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Only because it means he never forgot his first girlfriend. That by itself should have told the wife she was in trouble. I still see a divorce in the works.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Not really much of a revenge

He should have raised a stink when he found out about his wife and Kirk. He could have probably gotten some money from the company that he ended up making Billions for. At the very least, one or both of them would have been fired since one was a subordinate of the other. There were a lot of "holes" in this story that need to be cleaned up.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago

One can work on a doctorate (noun).

One can, equally, work on a doctoral (adjective) degree.

(The pronunciation of the former (DOCtorat) is commonly accepted.

The latter is pronounced DOCtral, rather than docTORal.)

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 4 years ago
Just divorce her. There’s no future....dumb.

Good story and if he dumps her after the 3 months then it would make sense.

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 4 years ago
Finish the damn story!

A story left unfinished just pisses readers off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 Wrongs

Two wrongs do not make a right. What his wife did was wrong on so many levels & he should divorce her. He could never trust her again.

However, what he has suggested is just as bad if not worse as it is so cold and calculating. Their marriage is over; just leave it at that. This will solve nothing.

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

So what did he gain other than revenge upon her (salting her inferiority complex by boinking her old rival)? Todd was going for the trifecta to push her into utter depression; DNA, Natalia, 20screws/3months. Sure Todd is the injured person but he never wanted to fix the marriage (no required counseling during the 3mo or even a required medical/hormone check).

He only wants to inflicting maximum pain before the divorce or drive her into depression suicide. She's not innocent but Todd never listen to her last tryst either.

This marriage is doomed except for the meaningless revenge. 3* at best. I enjoy skillful BTB's but this one just hits me as totally wrong and dangling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Feels Incomplete

You have a concept to build off of, but it seems to end abruptly. Some more character development would be beneficial too for both Todd and her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Todd...

.....picked his old ex girlfriend for his revenge? How did he get in contact with her? How did he find her so quick? Did he asked her to fuck and she just said ok? Or were they having an affair for all those years he was married to his wife and that was the reason why he was working late all the time?

She had an affair with one guy and now he just found an excuse to openly fuck his long time lover?

Second part? The wife should divorce him.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
hmm

sorry but bc ppl are so stupid, ur revenge plot is no where near unusual. its like the most common thing that happens cheating cases

TreymonTreymonover 4 years ago
He probably

Googled her you can get in touch with old contacts like instantly for all intents and purposes.

That being said he is being a sucker. Funny thing about affairs that go on. They give anyone above monkey a chance to think about whether it's worth putting their marriage in jeopardy and in her case her hormones were more important than her one sided wonderful marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Two wrongs don’t make a right , revenge is not the way , etc but this could help a person get passed a betrayal such as cheating. I don’t know that I could forgive either way but it would help my mindset if I did the same. As a man you know 99 out of a hundred guys are total pervs and try to push any crazy sexual thing when fucking so you know when a guy lands a cheater he’s going full force. Facials , swallowing dick slapping, anal , ass to mouth , spanking , h as it pulling and extreme dirty talk . Hard enough to know that other guys tried all of this with your wife before you met but her doing it while you are married is way to much . This guy I worked with was fucking a friend of his wife when they were separated for a while . She probably cuck a friend out of spite but this guy used her like she was a paid hooker in a Mexican whore house.

sanman52sanman52about 4 years ago

A story with a similar plot was submitted several years ago. In that story, out of the blue, the husband announced to his wife that he was going to have an affair. The wife, of course, was shocked, angered and confused by his statement. He then explained to her that he was aware of the affair she was having with a co-worker and how long he believed it had been going on. The husband informed her that his affair would be with his secretary and would last as long as her affair had lasted. The wife ended her affair immediately and begged her husband to be the bigger person and not go through with his planned affair. He declared that it was his right to proceed with his plan and carried it out as he had explained to his wife.

When his affair was over, the couple tried to resume their marriage and life together but the bonds of love, trust and belief in each other couldn't be restored. She had callously had an affair, but not with the intention of degrading her husband. His affair was petty, spiteful, mean-spirited and meant as retribution for what she had done. They were never able to rebuild what they had both lost, and eventually divorced.

I can only imagine a similar fate for the couple in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jó író,jók az írások...

...jó de nagyon terméketlen író,sajnos hogy csak ennyire telt,folytatnia kellene,vagy kellett volna tovább,hasonló írásokkal !

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

So what the hell happened? This cluster fuck was avoidable if he had no cut her out of his life and if she called him on it. Obviously there was no affection in the affair or even great sex nor did they make fun of him during sex. His having an affair for three months with his ex girlfriend who wants him is definitely not the same as he unlike her could get involved. That said once he does it the dynamic changes and if he does leave she can take him to the cleaners. He just gave up his trump card. I suppose one has to assume he realizes this and does not intend to leave just punish her. No redeeming characters in this story.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Nice dish served hot!

Wouldn't mind a follow up to this and I was s little disappointed that little Georgie didn't get his ass handed to him and other humiliation and retribution.

Still enjoyed it the second time around.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"The fun was also greatly enhanced by the danger. I never thought I would ever get caught." - Isn't that a bit of a contradiction? She doesn't think she'd ever get caught, but the fun is enhanced by the danger? If you don't think you'll get caught, where's the danger?

"You stopped taking me on the trips with you." - I thought he couldn't because of her job?

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
@ sbrooks:

Excitement can certainly be linked to danger with an expectation of not getting caught.

Where I grew up, & I suppose that it is very common throughout the USA, young men, in particular drove muscle cars fast and furious. The danger of being so reckless was extremely exciting, and every so often the danger was proven by a disastrous wreck, sometimes producing fatalities. None of us believed that we might have to pay the piper, and so we drag raced, exceed 120 mph, etc. - all for the thrill of it. Stupid. But the excitement was undeniable, and we did it, believing that we wouldn't be the one caught.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Good story

Added a little spice to this one . I could see why the wife would be so distraught, he certainly got the better of the deal. Seems fair to me what he did.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 4 years ago
Todd's Unusual Revenge

Begs for StoneyWebb's concluding chapter.

(In Literotica World of course, revenge affairs are a common trope and not at all unusual. Just sayin.)

danbo56danbo56almost 4 years ago
Unfinished

I that it there must be at least another chapter or two or have I read it wrong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finish

Please finish it

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Nice Story

Love it when the cheating wife is shocked to learn that her husband wants a little on the side for revenge.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again. I love this story of revenge on a cheating wife. She sees her worst nightmare walk through the door and into her life. Please FTDS, we need to see what happens next.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Yep, I like it. An eye for an eye.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Another chapter would be handy. There is more to this story that’s for sure.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
My View

An interesting story. I didn't find any "zip" or "pizzaz" in the fairly mechanical process of the plot - nothing unusual or striking. Marvelous grammar and structure so easy for a reader to follow. I liked it - Keep 'em comin'.

trance00trance00almost 4 years ago
Integrity

I enjoyed your well written story. However, it is an example of the saying "When seeking revenge, first dig two graves." For the sake of a cheating wife, Todd demeaned himself and buried his own dignity and integrity. If adultery is wrong then it's wrong regardless who does it. He should have either divorced his wife or reconciled, one or the other. If he wanted to be with Natalie, he could have at least waited until after he filed for divorce, thus maintaining his dignity and integrity somewhat. Instead, he lowered himself to his wife's level, losing the moral high ground completely. Nonetheless, still a good story. I don't have to like the characters or what they do as long as the story is well written, as yours is.

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
Burn, baby, BURN

Good story, nice pace and well written, Thank You. A line or two introducing the 'Natalie' character prior to the cheating would add a little background drama and intrigue. I echo other comments in their interest to continue the story a little way. The tone of the story seems to be heading to a reconciliation but a 'bump' on the way to that would spice up this tale. Perhaps a little diversion with 'Natalie'.... giving an impression of impending divorce and permanent course change. This silly woman needs to feel the pain. I enjoyed it to this point, please consider writing a little more.

fritz51fritz51almost 4 years ago
Terrific writing.

I encourage the author to add another chapter. A great deal is left unresolved, do Natalie & Todd reconnect? They have both been with others, it seemed that Nat greatly regretted her mistake on the ski trip. Do they actually have sex or is it a ruse to make the wife feel the pain of betrayal?

Seems that there is definitely enough meat to carry another chapter. Just sayin'.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

It needs another chapter. As it stands, it’s a simple story of a woman feeling sorry for herself. It doesn’t even touch on how she felt about his initial announcement that he’d have an affair; the real emotions are after he starts the affair. Then what? He said he’d use the guest room, but didn’t say he’d exclusively use the guest room. Having sex elsewhere, he could stretch 20 guest room encounters over several years... then he could still go for divorce.

Lots of story left. More chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
he should hurt her more

He should keep having his own affair in front of her and then at the end of it he should throw her ass out

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Excellent Story. Really deserves another chapter.Does Todd connect with Natalie? Can her/does he even desire to fix his marriage? Lot of things to consider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Perfect revenge story, not too many stories i've read include the cheated party having revenge sex for the amount of time they've been cheated on, I'm also really happy he chose someone that he knew would cause extra pain, maybe then she will feel the pain he felt when he found out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous