Toga-clad, Tugged, and Tossed Ch. 03

Story Info
College stud's erotic night turns to an after-hours club...
9.9k words
4.56
5k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Z17Lucky
Z17Lucky
44 Followers

Eric was having a rough night. He had gone out in an enticing toga costume that flaunted his physique--particularly his developed quads and glutes with the very short skirt from the drape of the fabric--with the end goal of spewing cum across some buxom coed's cleavage or down her throat. Instead, he had been coaxed into climaxing from a blowjob from under the table at the bar, had his underwear stolen, had his ass eaten to finally retrieve said missing underwear, and then a blackmail picture taken of him partly undressed and very aroused in the alley behind a bar. The ass-eating that he had submitted to ended up being for naught as what he thought were his white bikini briefs ended up being some slut's abandoned panties. An irritating tomboy gal he sparred with in his college classes had fondled him to a potent erection in the middle of the dance floor and bared his commando ass to anyone and everyone on the floor and slapped a spray of precum from his dangling dick.

And then finally, Eric actually did find his special occasion underwear in the hands of a little person convincingly costumed as a demon who told him to follow if he wanted that little garment back. This was where Eric found himself now, walking beside this guy shorter than that tomboy dressed as Thor, Anna. Clearly this demon guy was a regular gym goer. His costume showed off his cut abs and developed pecs. His arms, while obviously small, were far thicker and corded with more muscle than any little kid would have despite being the same length. The quads and calves below his leather skirt were just as developed. In fact, despite his own rigorous gym routine, Eric wondered if he could even take this short guy in a fight--and the thought was one that crossed his mind. Maybe he could sucker punch him, grab his underwear from his hand, and book it out of the alley and end this night?

That thought was jettisoned when they paused at the end of the alley. The demon dude tucked Eric's briefs into a pouch on his belt and pulled out his phone. Eric had adjusted his toga so it covered him better, and he had tucked his slightly slackening erection under his belt as he had when exiting the dance floor. That, too, was a source of consternation tonight: while Eric could brag of a pretty short refractory period, his penis was remaining stubbornly inflated despite an orgasm a scarce 30 or 40 minutes ago. His mind was muddled like a combination of being drunk and high, and his body seemed to tingle a bit. In his scattered mind, a scant moment of anxiety came into focus--had someone put something in one of his drinks?

The demon dude produced his phone from the same pouch that he had stashed Eric's bikini briefs. Eric looked down and watched him swipe a complicated unlock code. The phone screen read "Tyler's Phone"; didn't Anna the tomboy Thor mention a Tyler? Did Eric know any Tylers? Any little person Tylers? He just couldn't picture anyone of this Tyler's stature at the campus gym.

"You photograph really well, Eric," the demon dude Tyler said. He flicked his finger across the screen while turning the phone up to Eric's face. If Anna's unsolicited voyeur pic of Eric (with his toga cloth wide open and erection dripping and proudly pointing up) was worrying, these pictures that Tyler had were despair-inducing: they started with a set of pictures under the bar table, first with his bulging briefs on display, then with said bulge dampening from Tyler's precum milking tickles. The pictures continued to Eric's bikini being pulled down and his erection sticking out with the toga fabric draped over. There was a selfie of Tyler, focused on his forked tongue wrapping around Eric's glans. There was a short video of Eric climaxing and rocking his hips back and forth while Tyler pumped a finger in an out of Eric's ass. There were stealth pictures of Eric around the club afterwards, his ass occasionally bared by passersby brushing the toga skirt. And there were pictures of that goateed Indian engineering student massaging his butt here in the alley--and then that same Goatee pretty clearly burying his face between Eric's cheeks while Eric himself arched his back in pleasure. Just how the hell had Tyler taken these pictures? Demon, puh, he should have been dressed like Spiderman given these insane angles and images taken without being seen.

Tyler watched Eric chew his pretty lip as the demon dude swiped his fingers to show all of the incriminating, reputation ruining pictures. Those were lips Tyler was looking forward to seeing his cock between.

"Why shouldn't I deck you, smash your phone, and take what you stole from me?" Eric asked. Tyler saw the corner of his jaw clench in frustration. Tyler traced one of his costume nails between Eric's abs and into his belly button, and Eric flinched at the tickle.

"You have a fantastic, beautiful body, Eric." The demon cocked his head and one eyebrow. "Bigger than me. Your little girlfriend took her nasty pinup picture for insurance so you plow her. Well, these are my insurance. I promise I'll only keep the anonymous ones for my collection. That selfie is worth printing, don't you think?"

"Some promise." Now, Tyler flicked a finger against the arch under the toga skirt that was Eric's half erect cock, and again Eric flinched, this time from a fun sensation in his dick that made it swell just a tiny bit more.

"You have clearly been enjoying yourself tonight. New experience is the salt of life, right? And who am I to stand in the way of someone discovering themselves? In fact, I want to help you experience some other new things." Eric said nothing while his hole quivered a little bit from the recent tongue lashing it received. That blowjob Tyler had given him under the bar table was, indeed, fantastic. If Eric was honest with himself, it was probably better than 80% of the fellatio he had received from the college women he had fooled around with. It was certainly the first time a guy had pleasured him, and it seemed like some confirmation of the jokes he had passed around with his frat brothers about gay guys being better at handling dick.

But Eric was straight! Christ, the closest he was ever going to get to sex with a dude was banging flat chested Anna to deal with that blackmail picture. But...he did just earlier tonight receive that bj from this Tyler and that rimjob from Goatee. Eric shook his head in confusion. Tyler smiled below, the pearly teeth catching the lamplight from the main street around the corner. He placed his phone back in the belt pouch, bringing out Eric's briefs for a moment to reorganize his items. Tyler looked past Eric to the main street and then at Eric's crotch.

"You'll probably want to corral that beast out there. Just a slight breeze and--" he brushed his fingers up Eric's toga, and Eric's member swayed freely for a moment. Instinctively, Eric snapped his hands down to his junk. There were cars full of people driving by!

"With what?" Eric sneered. "Are you going to give me back my underwear?" Tyler shook his head.

"Part of my insurance that I'll get what I want, so no way." He nodded at Eric's hands, one still clutching what Eric had thought were his briefs. "Even if those aren't your size, they will stretch." A grin lifted the corners of Tyler's mouth while Eric's face twisted up. Eric turned his hand over and then stretched out the panties between his hands. It looked like it would fit...it wasn't a thong, just a very plain pair of tiny white panties. Eric looked one more time down at Tyler to see if he was going to negotiate at all. The diminutive demon smiled back at him. "You can have your slutty briefs back with my promise to delete the pictures you can be seen in, but you have to promise to come with me for an hour."

An hour? What could this little demon get up to in an hour? Eric's cock twitched at the thought of receiving another knee buckling blowjob. Eric was going to go along with this. And tomorrow, when his head was clear, he would start to puzzle out how to get the upper hand with Anna, that engineering student, and this Tyler. Eric looked back down at the demon after thinking for a moment, and Tyler tapped his wrist where a watch would be. Chop, chop.

"Ok, deal," Eric sighed. At least the panties seemed clean, so wearing them for an hour (or less if Tyler was going to give him another awesome bj) wasn't a big deal. "There will be hell to pay if you don't keep up your end." Tyler's costume bestial contacts watched Eric don his new underwear with appreciation. Eric wiggled his butt into the garment, which cut the way it was let a bit of ass cheek hang bare, and then positioned his cock and balls. Unlike his actual briefs he went into the night wearing, this had no pouch to let his equipment dangle. Eric settled with his almost erect member positioned pointing to his hip, barely contained by the fabric which had stretched far enough to become rather sheer. Tyler clicked his tongue.

"You should always wear underwear like this. Maybe cut a little more for an endowed man rather than a gym bunny coed." The demon giggled. "You are a perfect underwear model. And especially wear tiny briefs like this for the gym instead of those long boxer briefs you normally wear. And never boxers. That is a disservice." Eric wrinkled his brow. Did Tyler actually use the same gym as him? Or was he just making an accurate guess? Tyler was walking out into the street. "This way."

They were walking towards the prominent gay bar along this street, Poledancers. Anna had mentioned it earlier, and Eric had recalled going there one time with a date for a drag night. It was definitely entertaining. Eric had enjoyed the attention he had received and all of the drinks offered to be bought for him--he wasn't so sure that his date had appreciated that attention paid to him. She seemed, in fact, jealous, but what could she expect at a gay bar?

But instead of walking into there, Tyler led him past the bar front. The two of them received some catcalls from the queens outside for a smoke or vape. Tyler bowed, and Eric sheepishly waved, conscious for once of his body and the bulge barely concealed by the toga skirt.

Next, Tyler led him down a set of short steps where a neon sign reading 'Gym' hung above a wide metal door. "What's this?" Eric asked. Tyler looked up at the sign as he held an id card up to a reader by the door lock.

"It's an after-hours club."

"But it is barely midnight." Tyler looked him up and down and shook his head.

"We can go back to Poledancers or the dance club if you like? Or we can go in here with some privacy." Eric huffed. He was thinking that he had had enough of exhibitionism tonight, given how each step of the evening's event had spiraled. "That's what I thought."

The door buzzed, and Tyler hefted it open. Eric gained appreciation for Tyler's strength when he pushed the heavy door a little wider to sidle in. It was brighter inside where some sort of clerk sat at a desk with a small computer. He was a skinny little young guy, probably a sophomore at the college if he attended. He had bleached blond hair shaved at the sides and long up top. He had lip gloss on and some eyeliner. There were towels folded on the corner of the desk and a little basket with sandals. Eric narrowed his eyes at another small basket with tubes like sunscreen and little foil packets...condoms? Eric laughed inside. No way even an after-hours club would just have condoms laid out like that. Probably hangover pills or something.

Tyler was talking to the clerk and signing in. He slid a folded 20 towards the clerk while looking back at Eric standing there. "Yeah, mol, big bottle of water, and, uh, ointment," Tyler said to the clerk. The clerk smacked his lips and looked Eric up and down, his eyes lingering on Eric's crotch. Unlike the alley or the dance club or walking along the street where all those places were dark enough to allow shadows, the brightness of this entryway laid bare the prominent bulge of Eric's partial erection and full balls now barely contained by the new underwear. The clerk was typing at the computer and then cleared his throat with a little forced cough.

"Uh, ID?" he asked in a voice that cracked a little. Man, how young was this twerp? He was looking at Eric, who wrinkled his brow and glanced at Tyler at the other end of the desk. Tyler flicked his eyes down to Eric's crotch twice and then slyly pointed at the little pouch on his own belt that held his phone and Eric's actual underwear. Tyler mouthed the word 'pictures' and narrowed his eyes. Did Tyler want Eric to show off his crotch to this clerk guy? The clerk sort of nervously swallowed and nodded at Eric. Eric hoped he was interpreting this right. He brought his one hand down to the hemline of his toga skirt and glanced at Tyler again, who he saw nod. Well, here goes...

He lifted the skirt up in front of the clerk who sucked in a breath seeing Eric bare himself. The clerk's eyes widened in appreciation, and he reached a hand out. Eric's forearm twitched to reach forward to stop him in reaction, but a slight cough and head shake from Tyler made Eric fight that instinct. In fact, Tyler had stepped over and shouldered Eric forward, placing the hunk's groin that much closer to the clerk, whose fingertips were now tracing along Eric's shaft.

Tyler under the table at the start of the night's perversions had been gentle and subtle. Anna dressed up as Thor had been forceful and brutal in tugging his member on the dance floor. The Goateed Engineering student had been assertive in his own way, but his tongue had been velvety rimming him. The clerk feeling him up now was gentle in a nervous way, like this was something new to him. The touches and tickles were pleasant, even after the more striking stimulus of being blown and rimmed earlier.

"His balls," Tyler prompted, and the clerked blinked like he was coming out of a trance. The blond guy scratched his fingernails under the bulge distending the cotton at the bottom of Eric's crotch, and he gasped a little when the sensation caused Eric's cock to twitch and spurt a dose of precum, darkening the cotton at the tip of his member and allowing the pink skin of his glans to show more prominently. Eric looked up at the ceiling and breathed heavily. One hour, right? He snapped his eyes back down when he heard that identifiable *click* of a phone camera. The clerk looked up sheepishly at Eric's darkening face while setting down his phone.

"Sorry," he put on a weak smile, which Eric had to admit was cute in a pathetic way. This guy was probably 120 pounds soaking wet. Eric could literally lift him by the throat with one hand, and on another night, a little gay boy like this perving out on him, fondling him, and then taking a picture of his junk even in underwear would probably elicit a potent response. Tonight, though, maybe it was the horniness, maybe it was the desire to just have the events be done and to head home with his own clothes again, he found the situation a tiny bit erotic and mostly like if a cute puppy had chewed a phone charger--irritating but difficult to remain angry. "Is it ok? I can delete it. You're just so hot. Your cock is so hot. It only shows your junk." Before Eric could reply, Tyler answered for him.

"It's fine. He actually enjoys showing off. Kinda his kink. We're good?" Eric let his toga fall back in place. The clerk nodded and then added.

"I'll be on break in 45 minutes." Tyler beamed and nodded at him while the clerk laid two 1-liter bottles of water on the desk and then reached under the desk for a little foil packet and something that looked like a travel size sunscreen tube.

"Grab a towel," Tyler instructed Eric. The clerk smiled at Eric and glanced at his chest. Tyler waved Eric ahead of him, and as Eric went into the adjoining dim hall, Tyler lifted the back of Eric's toga so the clerk could ogle the shapely behind under the thin layer of cotton. Eric hesitated at the threshold while his eyes adjusted. He didn't feel or notice Tyler exposing his bum to the smitten clerk, who proceeded to take another voyeur pic--this time with the shutter sound muted.

Tyler patted Eric's butt and led him into the dark hallway lit with some red-bulbed sconces. There were doors on each side of the hall, with numbers on them like a hotel. At the door labeled '7', Tyler used his member card to buzz in. There was a bench with a rubber covered mattress like a doctor's office. There was a weird sort of swing with a hammock kind of chair in the middle of the room, and there was a rolling stool by a little curtain in the wall. Maybe it was the fuzziness in Eric's mind from all of the stimulus and alcohol or whatever, but he was having a hard time putting together just what sort of after hours club or gym or whatever this was.

Tyler left the door open and pointed to the middle of the room. He took a long swig of the water bottle he was holding and gestured for Eric to do the same. "You will want to keep drinking water. You've had a decent bit of booze tonight. Don't want a nasty hangover tomorrow." Eric huffed. A few vodka sodas wouldn't give him a hangover but whatever. It was never a bad thing to hydrate. "Now, you are going to be a good boy and let me have my hour, right?" Eric looked at Tyler between his chugs of water. He did his best to keep his face blank and cold. The prospect of an unrelenting blowjob without the restrictions of trying to keep face in the club was certainly making his cock throb and his head swim, but he still was a bit worried about what else this wicked little incubus might have in store. "Kiss me."

Such a simple gesture, but Eric wavered. He wasn't about to get philosophical, but a kiss seemed more...intimate somehow than having his cock in Tyler's mouth. Tyler set the water bottle down and put his hands on his hips. "Really? That's what you balk at?"

"I...uh..." Tyler rolled his eyes, very noticeable with the yellow of the contacts catching the dim lights well. He pointed at the stool.

"Sit there. Close your eyes." Eric guessed that would be better. He wheeled the stool over and sat but looked over at the door instead of closing his eyes. Tyler followed his stare. "It stays open. Besides, there is no one here. Too early. Just us and Ryan the clerk. He's busy with the door." Eric traced his tongue over his teeth. Did he trust this guy? He hung his hands at his sides and closed his eyes, angling his head up towards the ceiling. He could hear Tyler move around a bit and then place a hand on his shoulder. The other hand moved through his thick hair at the back of his head and gently--firmly--grabbed that hair. It felt...good. Some of his female conquests tried to do that, too, but their hands were decidedly feminine and not as strong. Tyler's hands, while somewhat small, felt definitely masculine. A new sensation, and one Eric had not realized would actually feel so...right.

He felt the heat of Tyler's breath on his cheek, and Eric realized he must have taken a breath mint or something as that breath smelled a little wintergreen-y and sweet. That was courteous of him, Eric thought absurdly of the guy who held dirty pictures of him and his underwear for ransom. Now Tyler's lips made contact with Eric's, and it, too, was surprisingly pleasant. There was a force behind the kiss and the lips, an assertiveness and aggressiveness not quite falling into violence but with the electric excitement of welcome threat of it. In his muddled mind, Eric had the brief inchoate thought that he would actually enjoy it if Tyler had forced the kiss from him. Small in stature but that slight size held a compact sort of strength, Tyler likely could have forced Eric by physicality to do what the demon wanted tonight if it came to it--after all, Eric was drunk and maybe experiencing some sort of contact high from the packed bodies of the club earlier.

Z17Lucky
Z17Lucky
44 Followers