Toga-clad, Tugged, and Tossed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, Tyler parted Eric's lips with his tongue, which swept between Eric's teeth and danced a waltz with Eric's tongue, twisting this way and that from side to side of Eric's mouth. There was a medicinal bitterness to Tyler's saliva and tongue--maybe from the mint? It wasn't unpleasant enough to make Eric recoil, just notice it. He felt a flush go from his face to his chest and down into his junk. This was actually arousing. Eric reached a hand up and placed it at the back of Tyler's bald head, the bristle and buzz of the closely cropped hair under his palm. Tyler growled in appreciation, which reverberated down into Eric's throat. Tyler now swung a leg over Eric's lap and straddled him, the hand on Eric's shoulder sliding down onto his chest. He tweaked one of Eric's nipples, and it was Eric's turn to growl at Tyler. His cock was approaching full hardness, and he was sure that even confined to his side by the unaccommodating briefs, Tyler could feel his arousal.

They proceeded like this for a few moments, Tyler rocking back and forth against Eric's twitching rod, pinching Eric's nipples, pulling Eric's hair, and exploring Eric's mouth with his tongue. Despite himself, Eric was enjoying himself. There were certainly worse ways to spend an hour and regain some control of the night.

Tyler withdrew, and Eric was honestly disappointed but hopeful that the next phase would be feeling that odd forked tongue somewhere else. Tyler patted Eric on the thighs and told him to stand while the demon took off both Eric's shoes and his own. When Eric stood and looked down, he saw that Tyler was holding the little tube in his hand with the cap unscrewed. Tyler gestured for Eric to turn around. "And bend over," he instructed. Eric's hole flexed. Was he about to get a rimjob by that agile tongue of Tyler's? He didn't want to admit it, but after the experience with Goatee, he was eager to feel that again.

He felt Tyler flip the toga drape up onto this lower back, his cross-dressing ass open to Tyler's manipulations now. Tyler's hands swept across and around Eric's firm ass, gripping his cheeks, squeezing them and lifting them to let them fall and bounce. His fingers swept under the edge of the fabric and would allow the elastic to snap back onto Eric's skin. It was a rare, rare thing to have one of his lady partners pay so much attention to his ass. One of the field hockey players enjoyed biting his ass during their romps, but that was about it.

Tyler's fingers tugged down the waist of the panties, and Eric looked over his shoulder to the open door. Tyler gave Eric's ass cheek a small slap. "I told you, there's no one here. Don't worry about that. Just focus on the feelings." Eric complied and returned his look to the wall opposite them. Tyler stripped the briefs of convenience off of Eric's bum and down his legs, leaving them dangling around one of Eric's ankles. Tyler spread Eric's cheeks and gave some slight, tiny flicks of his tongue against Eric's hole--just as Eric was praying. Without even thinking about it, Eric arched his back and pushed back towards that strong muscle in Tyler's mouth. Tyler laughed quietly to himself. My, this 'straight' stud Eric was becoming quite the slut for men's attentions. Tyler's debauched plans were proceeding nicely.

While his tongue only so slightly stimulated Eric's ass, Tyler prepared his finger with the ointment he had acquired from the clerk earlier. It was something special and definitely on the hush-hush that the after hours club offered--a sort of concoction of Spanish Fly, Ecstasy, and Viagra that left the receiver aroused and easily stimulated--much like what Eric had been inadvertently dosed with earlier in the night in Meghan's drink at the club.

Tyler brought his long tongue back into his mouth and swept the tip of his middle finger, covered in the ointment, around Eric's hole. Eric could feel the difference in sensation but appreciated the new sensation. It was certainly not unwelcome. After several circuits of smearing the ointment around and across the little pink pucker presented to him, Tyler loaded up his finger with more of the concoction and pushed into Eric's ass. Eric tensed, but Tyler patted his ass. "Ease up," he recommended. "Relax." Eric grit his teeth. This was not what he had been anticipating with a rimjob, but the tongue had been so good. Goatee tongue lashing him had been unusual at first, too--maybe this would become nice soon, too? If it didn't, Eric would kick Tyler away, punch him, smash his phone, and take his briefs. Yeah, that's the plan.

Tyler's finger had slid in all the way, helped by the ointment making the passage slick, and he flexed it, feeling for that special spot that would drive Eric wild. Tyler was craving how it would feel to make Eric go wild for that touch. Eric was appreciating the change in sensation. The wiggle of Tyler's finger was odd...but not unwelcome, even nice in a way. Then, that wiggling finger hit some spot inside him that sent an electric pulse straight to his cock and balls. His cock flexed, somehow getting even harder, and it thrust upward at an even more severe angle. And, of course, with that hardening flex came a large splurt of precum fluid that actually shot out like an orgasm had happened. In fact, Tyler wondered for a moment if he had actually made Eric cum, as he felt Eric's ass clench around his finger. Seeing the lack of milkiness in the fluid that he caught with his free hand revealed the truth to him. My, wasn't Eric a fun toy with how he splashed delicious fluids anytime he was driven wild?

With that special spot found, Tyler retreated his finger to load up with another dose of ointment and this time combined it with a generous dab of ointment on his other hand's palm. Tyler smiled with his planned wickedness. Eric was about to have the longest, best hour of his sexual life. All of the guys and queens he had texted a little earlier were going to help Eric feel many things with his sensitized hole(s) and cock.

He returned his finger to Eric's ass, carefully and slowly tapping Eric's prostate, and then reached between Eric's deadlift sculpted thighs, brushing Eric's balls with his wrist, to grip his steely shaft. He slowly pulled it down from its severe angle so he could stroke the appealing appendage. Tyler started at the base of the shaft and squeezed. Eric grunted and like when he was tickled by Tyler's tongue, Eric arched his back and thrust his ass towards Tyler. The demon started short strokes at the base of Eric's dick and began increasing the length of each stroke until Eric's glans were now being coated with the ointment. Eric's entire penis was being dosed with the stimulant and sensitizing stuff. Even moreso than before, any orgasms would not result in the normal deflating of his cock. Only when he was exhausted after hours of pleasure would that member of his start to retreat to normal size.

Eric, of course, didn't know this. He only knew that he was feeling very new, very pleasurable sensations. Tyler's administrations at his ass had evolved from painful irritation to a smooth yet electric sensation that sent shocks to his sexual parts--which now included his ass, some part of him realized. Tyler's hand on his cock was aided by whatever goop had been on the demon's hand and the fluids his cock kept leaking and spitting. He was glad he had been gulping water earlier. Every sweep of Tyler's hand ended with a twisting gesture over the tip of his cock, and that made Eric's eyes roll back in the height of sensation. That field hockey chick may have pleasantly left teeth marks on his ass and gulped his semen, but she never made him feel things like this.

The slickness of the strokes started to become more friction-ful, and then they stopped. Eric caught himself actually pout and grunt from being upset. If his face and chest could be capable of receiving more blood from embarrassment at the realization, they would have flushed. As it was, no one would be able to tell. He stood up partly and looked at Tyler. "What gives?" he asked. He hoped the eagerness he felt wasn't too apparent in his voice. Tyler, though, could tell his work into making Eric a true hedonistic slut, a male nympho, was successful. Eric's cock wagged with his heartbeat, and glistening drops of precum caught the ambient light of the room right at the tip of his dick before falling to the floor.

'Straight,' Tyler reflected, which brought a characteristic smirk to his demonic face. "You have other things to experience," he told Eric. He strutted to the little curtain, wheeling the stool nearby. For his part, he, too, was aroused by his work on Eric. He had given himself little strokes during his fellatio work on Eric under the bar table, but he had not climaxed. He was craving some stimulus, himself, and he was gauging when the right moment would be to either cram his cock up Eric's shapely ass or into Eric's pretty mouth. "Come here." Eric walked over, his cock leading, and stood by the curtain.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Hands on the wall." Tyler pointed at the handles bolted to the wall that Eric now saw. "And spread your legs a bit." Eric complied. The handles were at a comfortable height and seemed pretty sturdy. If Tyler was going to continue pleasuring him like he had been, those handles were going to receive some firm tugs from Eric climaxing. Eric even found himself smiling as he prepared himself. His dick swayed against the curtain fabric a bit. Maybe that was why it was there? To tickle a dick and to catch cum?

While Eric considered the curtain's purpose, Tyler started licking Eric's thighs and parting the curtain in front of Eric. Of course, the curtain was covering a gloryhole that passed between this room and the next, and Tyler looked back to the hall. A couple of his older friends had arrived and were waiting in the hallway. They were an older couple, married for something like a decade now, and they enjoyed performing drag together on weekends at Poledancers. They also enjoyed throwing a little spice into their lives by playing together either at their condo or here at the after-hours club. They had met Tyler in a more professional capacity, but they had also discovered their shared erotic hobbies here. Tyler waved them to go into the adjoining room after spreading Eric's cheeks for them to receive a glimpse of his hole.

For Eric, all he noticed was Tyler giggling and loudly slurping his legs and now cheeks. Oh, he was anticipating that forked tongue on his hole. His mind was entirely on that and not on the fact his long hard cock wasn't hitting the wall that should be behind the curtain as it bounced. That member, of course, was wagging naked in the adjoining room where the two drag queens now got on their knees, salivating to taste it. On the floor, Tyler's phone mutely lit up with the text that the two were in position, so he proceeded to aggressively rim Eric, even ramming his tongue into the hole and wiggling the forks of his tongue. It was an explosion of sensation for Eric--even without the dosing from the ointment earlier, such a rapid forceful attack by a tongue would have been amazing to Eric. With that unwitting chemical aid in his skin, that lashing of his tongue was overwhelming. Eric could swear he could hear music and see some clouds of color before his eyes. While he loved the sensation, the position he was in and the power of Tyler pushing his mouth and tongue into Eric pushed Eric forward. His cock and balls swung entirely into view in the next room, and the two queens 'ooo-ed' at the ripe display in front of them.

The one who was something of a parody of Marilyn Monroe planted a kiss on the glans, leaving a spot of bright red lipstick. The other who was something of a parody of Elvira (a parody of something of a parody?) planted a kiss on his balls, leaving a dab of black lipstick. Eric on the other side felt the sensations but didn't consider the gloryhole as the source. For him, it was another facet of the stimulating hallucinations his crazed mind was giving him. Marilyn cooed as a drop of precum appeared on the glans and wrapped her red lips around the tip and sucked mightily. Elvira began lapping at his scrotum with her practiced tongue. Eric grit his teeth and pulled on the wall handles as he was being driven up the wall by all the things happening to him.

Tyler could tell the earlier work he had done had prepped Eric for a quick climax from the expert work of the two queens as Eric's hole was pulsing around Tyler's tongue dipping in and swiping around his portal. He knew his friends would enjoy that climax pumping cum at them, and he knew they would want even more. Tyler considered the next part of his plan. Had Eric noticed that there were straps on this handles? Or on the floor by where his parted feet were planted? Hopefully not. Tyler carefully and slowly wrapped the floor straps around each of Eric's ankles. He took a breath to pause lapping at Eric's ass to look up around his well-sculpted torso, muscles apparent from the straining tensing he was doing against the well-anchored handles. Eric was clearly off in la-la land with the pleasures he was feeling and had not noticed the restraints applied. The stool was right at hand, and when Eric came, Tyler was planning to climb up and secure his wrists to the handles up top. He probably wouldn't be able to do so without resistance right now. Tyler gave his junk a squeeze at the thought of the pleasant place it would soon be planted. Oh this night was perfect. He returned to forcing his tongue at Eric's receptive hole.

The queens, meanwhile, were also being hungrily aggressive. The Marilyn was now gulping at his cock, swiping her tongue around the glans and grunting at each dose of precum she tasted. The Elvira was sucking his balls and sometimes stroking the bottom of his shaft with her mouth. The frequency of precum spurts was increasing to a constant flow, and the quivers Tyler felt against his tongue also became more rapid. His orgasm was coming quickly, and Eric fought against it only because everything he was feeling was so damn nice. He wanted it go on all night. (and more or less, it would...) Despite his herculean efforts to resist falling into the climax, it happened. His ass clenched as Tyler fought to keep access to his hole. He barely succeeded with his strength, but he was able to keep tonguing Eric's hole. The queens, well-experienced as they were, could tell his orgasm was arriving, and the Elvira grabbed his cock base with a firm grip, along with his balls. The Elvira continued to swipe her strong tongue across his nads, rapidly back and forth, back and forth. The Marilyn grabbed and pumped the middle of Eric's shaft and locking her lips around the swollen head of his dick. Her own tongue vibrated against the underside of his glans and was rewarded with copious pumps of Eric's cum. Eric's face contorted into an actual 'oh' as his eyes crossed and he had the best orgasm of his life (so far).

The quakes and the quivers began to subside, and Tyler climbed up the stool and went to work quickly tying Eric's limp wrists with the leather straps. Eric barely noticed as his head hung is post climax bliss. The queens had swapped positions, and the Elvira was now blowing him, almost painfully given the sensitivity of his cock-head. Eric winced and tried to back away from the gloryhole, suddenly aware that he and his cock were not hallucinating the sensation. The Marilyn's strong grip on his balls prevented him from going far, and the lashes at his ankles and wrists revealed themselves to him by their sudden resistance to his movement.

"What the hell?" he spat, but before he could say more, Tyler stuffed something into his mouth and secured a belt to hold it in place. Eric didn't realize it yet, but it was Tyler's jockstrap he had been wearing under his leather skirt.

"Quiet now, boy," Tyler whispered in his ear. "You're going to enjoy this. Still have a half hour left of MY time." The little demon bit the back of Eric's neck and torqued his nipples for a minute. It made Eric flex his ass muscles, which led to his cock twitching and burping up more cum into the Elvira's waiting mouth. She cheered around Eric's lovely cock, and the Marilyn gently tapped Eric's sore balls.

Tyler climbed down Eric's back and aligned his cock with Eric's hole. He had lubed it a bit with actual lube and more of the drug ointment. The rimming and fingering had loosened that hole a bit, but there was still resistance as Tyler thrust forward.

Eric shook his head, as it was just about all he could do to resist this. He tried to clench his bum, but that action swung his very sensitive cock and balls further into the hands and mouths of the ravenous queens. He yelped into the jockstrap gag in his mouth as the Elvira used her tongue like a whirlwind of slick torture across the tip of cock that stung with the post-climax sensation. When the hunk pulled back instinctively, Tyler's lubed cock waited right at his primed hole. Eric's eyes went wide as he inadvertently impaled himself on the little person's somewhat outsized dick. Eric froze as the tip of Tyler's member popped in.

Tyler closed his eyes and shivered with both the sensation and the idea of taking this studly specimen. He grabbed Eric's hips and slowly, smoothly thrust his own hips forward and upward until his trimmed pubes brushed against the deliciously firm meat of Eric's ass. Tears, meanwhile, had gathered in the corners of Eric's eyes and started falling across his cheeks. The salty taste of the sweat and cock juices from Tyler's jock had seeped onto his tongue, and he bit down onto the fabric with a throaty grunt as Tyler fully penetrated him. When Tyler began to pull out, Eric let out a held breath, followed by a muffled gasp when Tyler thrust again.

This two part dance continued for a dozen slow iterations as Tyler withdrew a little further and thrust a little faster as Eric's hole adjusted and stretched to accommodate the demon's dick. Much like the finger, the sensation transformed. While Tyler only occasionally struck his prostate, the feelings of the little person plowing his ass while the queens in the adjoining room plied his junk became more and more a concoction of pleasures. Each thrust culminated in Eric reacting with a clench of those muscles, which, of course, sent more tasty fluids to the queens' mouths. The tears had stopped, and Eric couldn't believe it...he was feeling that building feeling in his balls and the core of his torso now probed by Tyler that signaled an impending orgasm.

Eric never would have predicted that his night tonight would be leading to his ass being raped and him cumming from it. And cum he did: Tyler felt Eric's hole clench and stay clenched. He tried mightily to angle his dong to stroke Eric's g-spot, but it was difficult with Eric standing. Every fourth stroke seemed to hit it, but that was enough. The queens noticed the drawing up of his balls and the deepening milkiness of his seminal fluids, and Eric's cock began gushing with powerful spurts into Elvira's eager throat. Eric sagged against his restraints as his energy gave out with the hallucination-inducing orgasm.

For himself, Tyler clenched. He didn't want to cum yet as he knew his own refractory period wouldn't be enhanced by drugs. He wanted to feed Eric his semen, and he wanted to see it happen. Sure, depositing a load in this underwear model looking hunk would be glorious, but the image of this pretty boy swallowing him and his load would last a lifetime. He wanted that more than anything. He would gladly give up his perverted underwear trophy to have that experience, that earlier promise to Eric about his bikini briefs entirely in his plan to break.

He gave one more mighty thrust into Eric, trying to punch his prostate and missing, and he bit Eric's side as he pulled out. He sent a quick text to the queens who came around the hallway and helped the little person untie Eric and ease him down onto the padded bench. Eric was in a daze and could only partly hold himself up. His cock still hummed in its erected state, and Tyler couldn't help but give it a tweak while they positioned him on the bench.