Toga Party

Story Info
Satomi and I go to a toga party then a pizzeria.
6.4k words
4.21
23.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think this all happened in the autumn of my freshman year at Oceanview U. in California. I was living in a home stay with an American family, Loretta and her two kids, while my best friend, another Japanese woman named Satomi, was living on campus in a dormitory. Satomi was not really a party person, but maybe she just hadn't gotten into it yet. She's a real cutie with exotic eyes, sultry lips, a tiny nose, a milky complexion, the brown highlights in her dyed hair shining, but even so, she hadn't had much luck finding a boyfriend since coming to Oceanview a year or two before. Guys would hit on her, hit on us both, but I guess she was looking for a certain type of guy, a guy with a pure heart. I had a boyfriend of sorts, Ryosuke. Maybe his heart isn't so pure, but he's nice enough most of the time.

That year, whenever I was free, I'd drop by at Satomi's dorm, and get her to come out, and do stuff. Her dorm was co-ed. There were an awful lot of interesting guys there.

One guy was Josh. He was a year or two above us, Anglo-American I guess, with sandy brown hair and a healthy surfer-like glow. The three of us were eating in the dining hall one day, and got to talking. I don't think he was hitting on us (Maybe he was. Who knows?), but he did mention that there was a toga party that night.

"A toga? That's like a pareo, is it?" I asked, trying to recall if I had anything like that at home.

"It's Roman, like a long white gown," he explained. "You can buy toga costumes, but most of us will be making our own."

"How do you make one?"

"The dorm has sheets..."

"But how do you get it to stay up?" I persisted. Josh just laughed, and joked,

"Will power" and "Saliva."

Satomi looked doubtful, but I thought it sounded like fun. I like dressing up, and the whole dorm would likely be there. This was our chance to get to know people.

After supper, Satomi and I went back to her room. Satomi did have a few fresh sheets. I tried to look up how to make a toga. For Satomi's, we used one sheet to make a wrap-around skirt, and another sheet to make a sort of tube top, fastening them with safety pins. She wanted to wear a bra, but the straps would show, so I finally talked her into going without. We tied her hair back, and added some flowers. She looked good, like a Greek goddess (Well, maybe not exactly, but you get the idea).

For my toga, we only had one sheet left. I took off my jeans and t-shirt. You could see my bra too, so I ended up taking that off. I hung the sheet over one shoulder, and pulled it together at the other side, but we were out of safety pins, so I had to use a bobby pin instead. Satomi looked doubtful. My left shoulder was completely bare, and you could see a bit of the slope of my breast, but it was more decent than I thought it would be. I had on white lace bikini panties that day, so it wouldn't be so bad even if people got a peek through the gap at the side. Satomi helped me tie my hair back. I wore my small purse, and borrowed a pair of Satomi's sandals.

When we were finally ready, we went out into the hall. I felt so nervous. I could feel the air on my bare skin, reminding me of how naked I was. It was so weird wandering the halls of her dorm with so little on.

The main party was in the auditorium in the basement. We went down, got some punch, and looked around. A fair number of people were dancing. I didn't really know anyone besides Satomi and Josh, but two guys came over, and asked us to dance. Satomi was reluctant. We both had to be careful to keep our togas straight, but I convinced her to give it a try.

I wasn't really sure how western people dance at that point. I mean I'd see videos of Beyonce, and I know some of the Japanese dance steps (party monster?), but these guys just kind of held out their arms, and moved this way and that.

My partner leaned over, and suggested the two of us go for a walk. I was kind of surprised. I didn't even know the guy, and I also felt guilty because I hadn't invited Ryosuke to come. I excused myself, and went out into the hallway. Satomi saw, and came after me. We just kind of left those two guys standing there, but anyway, I was too new to all of this to know what you are supposed to do. I went all the way around the corner, and then, called Ryosuke on my smartphone.

He was out with his friend Futoshi and them playing pool. I kind of wanted him to come, so I told him about our togas.

"Are you wearing any underwear?" he asked, curious. Satomi was right there, so I went further down the hall, so she wouldn't hear. I told him,

"I have on my panties, but I took off my bra."

"Nice. Sounds delish!"

My face was getting hot.

"Emi, take off your panties too," Ryosuke insisted.

"What?"

"The toga is covering everything, isn't it?"

"Yes, but..."

"Promise me you'll do it."

I grimaced, nervous. I mean it's all well and good to fool around together, but he wasn't even here!

"Ryosuke, I don't think..."

"Oh, say you'll do it."

Reluctantly, I ducked into the ping pong room, and slid my hand under the toga, checking my panties. I will admit I was kind of excited by that point, from wandering around in this flimsy sheet in front of all these hunky college guys.

"I... uh..." I peeked around the corner. Satomi was playing with her own phone. I pulled my phone closer, and whispered,

"Are you sure? There are a lot of people here, and I'll be naked under the toga."

"That'll be the fun part. No one has to find out."

I wasn't so sure. You could already see part of my breast, and this stupid bobby pin wasn't exactly secure. Maybe I could get away with it just for a little bit. There was no one in the ping pong room at least. Still unsure, I reluctantly stuck my thumbs in the waistband of my panties, and yanked them down and off. The feeling though was a lot worse than I expected. The air rushed in, nipping at my pussy. I could feel myself getting wet from the excitement. Even if people can't see anything, just the feeling was winding me up something fierce.

"Anyway, I did it. Hurry up, and come. I need a bodyguard."

"OK, I'll be there as soon as I can."

"OK. See you soon." I stuffed my panties and smartphone into my purse. The sheet kept brushing against my bare bottom giving me goosebumps. In my flustered state, I somehow knocked the bobby pin loose, causing my toga to fall open at the side. Out in the hall, I could hear Satomi talking with someone. The boys we'd been dancing with? I couldn't find the bobby pin though. It didn't seem to be on the sheet, nor on the floor.

I began to shake the sheet out, hoping the pin would fall, and jingle when it hit the floor. Without the sheet covering me, I really was naked! I got down on my hands and knees, feeling on the cold cement floor for this pin. I kept losing the sheet, getting more and more nervous and excited from crawling around naked. I kept worrying someone would peek into this room, and see me here with my bare hiney stuck in the air. I was getting so excited.

Eventually, I checked the sheet again, and there the pin was, hooked onto one of the edges. I was so relieved. I stood back up, and tried to fasten the toga back into place. I managed, but I was so wired. I had to take a few deep breaths to try to calm down.

When I finally went out into the hall, I found Satomi talking with two other boys.

"Oh, Emi, this is Kevin, and this is Hector. They're freshmen too."

Kevin was Chinese American, slender, short with big round glasses that magnified his eyes. Hector was Latino, Colombian, big, heavyset but mild and modest. They seemed geeky, kind of shy, and a lot less forward that the boy I'd danced with. It was nice to meet some calmer types.

I was still worried about my lack of undies, but they were both pretty funny. Hector looked vaguely Roman in his toga, but he had these big thick grey socks on under his sandals. He joked about his lack of fashion sense. Kevin's parents wanted him to go into medicine, but he wanted to be a writer. I felt sympathy for him. It must be tough if you want to do something artistic, but your parents want you to do something else.

"I'm hungry," Hector lisped. "Want to go grab a pizza?"

Satomi nodded that she wanted to go with them, and wanted me to come. I think they live in the same 'house' she does, so they all know each other. I had to meet Ryosuke, but Satomi kept motioning for me to come. I guess I can call Ryosuke back, and tell him where we are. I nodded a reluctant yes, and the four of us headed out. Once we were outside, the air felt even colder on my naked skin. My toga kept blowing up in the wind, so I had to use both hands to keep it down. I wasn't really used to walk around campus wearing so little.

"What's wrong?" Satomi asked.

"Nothing," I winced, not wanting to give myself away. Hector was kind of looking at me, but I don't think any of them had realized that I was naked underneath my toga... yet!

Hector led us across the street, and then a couple more blocks west till we came to this big road. We had to wait at the light, but somehow I managed to make it across and into the pizzeria. It was just a small place, a hole in the wall, but it had a homey sort of feel to it. There were two Asian guys working behind the counter. They looked more Chinese than Japanese, maybe late 20's in glasses. One had horn rims, a bit of a dimple in his chin, but he was fairly handsome with his black hair cut so short it stuck straight out. The other had big John Lennon glasses, pale skin, but he was kind of handsome too. They were fitter than Kevin, maybe did sports or something. I hadn't met so many Chinese people in Oceanview before then, but here were three in one day.

"Welcome, welcome. What can we get you?" horn rims asked in a friendly tone. Hector suggested we split a large deluxe, so we went with that. I called Ryosuke to tell him where we were, and then, went over to sit at the one table. Back in the kitchen, we could see the chef (John Lennon) throwing the dough up in the air. Hector got up, and was looking at this bulletin board on the wall.

"Who are these people in the pictures?" Hector asked.

"Those are students who come here over the years," Rims explained. "You guys are from Oceanview U., right?"

"Um, yeah, we're freshmen," Hector told him.

"My name is Kennedy, and that is Clint," he told us pointing to the chef. "We run this place. We're usually here." He had just a hint of a Chinese accent, but he reminded me of someone, someone from my home town, maybe one of the jolly store keepers on the main drag in Kamakura. He had sort of this small town friendliness and chipper outlook. I kind of like that.

"Do you take pictures of all your customers?" Hector asked.

"Only the special ones. We can take pictures of you if you'd like," Kennedy offered. Hector looked to us, and we nodded that would be alright.

Clint went, and fetched a camera, and came out. Hector and Kevin came around behind us, and we all scrunched together, so we'd fit. I got so caught up in the moment that I didn't notice at first, that my toga had fallen open, exposing one cheek of my bottom and my side quite a long ways up.

"Cheese," Clint grinned, and we all tried to smile. It was only after he'd finished that I noticed my thigh showing, and pulled my toga back over it. I immediately started to worry what was in the picture, but Clint had disappeared off into the back.

"What are you guys studying?" Kennedy asked. It turned out that Kennedy himself had studied culinary arts in college, and had even worked in Italy for a little while. The pizza was good.

A bit later, Clint came out, and tacked our photo onto the board. I went over to take a look, and sure enough, you could see my bottom, and tell that I was naked. Clint was smiling, and Kevin lifted up his glasses to take a closer look.

"How come you're all dressed up like this?" Kennedy asked, maybe referring to my lack of underwear.

"There's a toga party tonight," Hector explained.

"This pizza is really good!" I chirped, trying to change the subject.

Luckily, Ryosuke finally showed up. We introduced him to everyone. Kennedy brought out free drinks.

"What's this for?" Ryosuke asked.

"For being such good customers," Kennedy smiled. He wasn't being weird about it or anything, but I think Ryosuke might have been a little jealous. In any case, shedding my panties was Ryosuke's idea in the first place. He should have known guys might notice.

Trying to lessen the tension in the air, I got up to go to the washroom, intending to pull my panties back on. I had to ask Kennedy the way though, and once I went into the back, he said to me,

"You are so brave!" pointing down towards my bare bottom.

I was so surprised when he said this. I was kind of feeling ashamed of myself for being so brazen, but Kennedy was trying to assure me that it was fine, not weird or anything. Maybe he was right. I guess it was a pretty brave thing to do. I wonder if there were other girls who'd come in here in togas in the past. Maybe what I'm doing isn't so strange after all. Oceanview was a university town. Maybe things are different here.

Anyway, I washed my face, and considered what to do. Now that Kennedy had given me his stamp of approval, I felt a bit better. It was a bit scary walking around like this, but I haven't gotten in trouble, and it was kind of fun. I actually like being naked. It feels sexy and liberating.

I took a deep breath, and went back out. Kennedy and Clint looked over. I smiled shyly as I walked past, but I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking, and my toga got caught on something. I scrambled to keep it wrapped around me, but the pin came loose again. The corner of my toga had gotten caught on this trolley. I tried to pull it loose myself, but it was stuck, so Clint came over to help. I know he was just trying to be nice, but every time he lifted the corner of the sheet to try to pull it loose, he pulled the sheet away from my bare bottom. Kennedy came over too, and the two of them peered down excitedly at my tush.

I knew I had to get out of there, but to be perfectly honest, I was getting kind of excited myself. With my toga caught, I couldn't get away. I had to just stand here, and endure the embarrassment as Clint fooled around with my sheet, trying to pull it loose. I gazed up at the ceiling, trying to hold my feelings in check, but my pussy was getting wet. I bit my lip, and motioned for Clint to hurry, but the two of them had bugged their eyes way out, I guess not used to having naked girls running around in their shop. Clint was a gentleman though, carefully avoiding touching my bare butt cheeks as he tugged on my sheet.

As if things weren't bad enough, Ryosuke appeared at the door. I rushed to show him that my toga had gotten caught, but Ryosuke kind of glared at me, as if I'd done this on purpose somehow. I most certainly hadn't intended to flash these poor guys. I mean they seemed like nice enough guys, but we'd only just met.

Finally, Ryosuke got fed up watching, and came over, motioning for Clint to step aside. Clint backed up, and apologized, and soon, Ryosuke pulled the sheet loose, ripping it a bit in the process. Ryosuke took my hand, and pulled me back out to the table. I bowed my head in shame, my face flushing hot. It wasn't Clint's fault though. I probably should have gotten back dressed when I had the chance.

Everyone had more or less finished the pizza and drinks, so we thanked Kennedy and Clint, and headed back towards Satomi's dorm. I wanted to go get my clothes, but Ryosuke motioned that he wanted to talk to me about something. We said goodbye to Satomi, Hector and Kevin, and headed over to the library. Ryosuke led me around back to the loading dock where it was quiet, away from the street.

"What was that all about back there?" he asked, a bit upset it seemed.

"It was nothing. The toga got caught...," I started to explain.

"You are such a little minx, you are," he growled softly, pulling me closer, and kissing me on the neck. We were right near the street, so I placed my hands on his chest, holding him back a little, trying to slow things down. I was excited too, but I didn't want him to know. Ryosuke pulled on my toga at the collar till my left breast popped out.

"Hey! Cut that out," I warned him softly. "There are houses right there."

I think those houses are used as restaurants. The lights were out, but for all we knew, someone could be there. Ryosuke grabbed my breast, cupping it, massaging it to life.

"Ryosuke, this is the middle of campus."

He finally slowed down.

"I just want to take a look at you," he purred.

He lifted up my toga taking a peek at my bare bottom. We'd fooled around in the university garden once, but this was more out in the open. I turned away from the street to hide, but I will admit I was excited too. Ryosuke found the bobby pin, and pulled it off. The toga unraveled, and was hanging completely open at the sides. I put my arms around him trying to hide my naked body. He slid his hands in from the side, and grabbed my buttocks pulling me into him. I could feel his erection through his pants!

He gently slid my toga off my shoulder, leaving me naked. He grabbed my other breast, and peered down at my fluffy black bush, so out of place in the streetlights. I felt so strange, charged, electrified, so embarrassed to be naked so close to the street.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" he teased.

"I am not! Give me back my toga!"

He finally gave in, came closer, and wrapped the sheet around my shoulders. I was shivering like crazy, and it took us forever to get the toga done back up. I guess we both knew we shouldn't make love here. There were cars going by on the other side of the library, so it was just too dangerous. Eventually, I managed to get presentable, but I was still on edge, hungry, unsatisfied.

I convinced Ryosuke to come back to Satomi's dorm, and I finally was able to get back dressed in my regular clothes. Ryosuke walked me to the bus stop, but I didn't invite him to Loretta's house. I think at that point, neither Loretta nor my parents knew I was dating anyone. We promised to meet up again soon.

Another girl I met around that time was Yuko. She was a bit of a funny girl with a wild untamed look to her, especially her big black hair, and wore lots of black mascara around her eyes. Sexy too. She was a teaching assistant in the Japanese program, but later confessed that she used to work as a cosplay model when she was in Japan.

I mentioned I like sports, so she invited me to come to her aerobics class at the campus fitness center. That was my first time to sign up for anything in Oceanview, so it was a bit of a new experience for me. The instructor was an American girl, Sherry I think her name was, muscular like a bodybuilder almost, but she was quite spunky, and barked out her commends, getting us all revved up. The girls in the class were mostly Americans. Yuko and I were the only Japanese, but everyone was friendly.

The first couple times I wore a tracksuit, but spring came, and the other girls started to dress more lightly. Yuko and some of them tended to wear leotards. Yuko's was so sexy with really high cut legs, shiny, purple with a wet look almost like a Realise one-piece swimsuit. We could see most of Yuko's bare behind—quite the sight really—but she seemed right at home lounging around like that, I guess from her days modeling. At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go that far, but I found a cute one online, red, white and blue, and ordered it.

It felt so weird the first time I wore it. The leg holes were huge, and went up way past my hips. It had what in Japan, we call a T-front design. I had to get a bikini wax, just so my pubic hair wouldn't show at the sides. Once we started exercising though, I realized that it was easier to move in, and cooler in the warm weather.

12