Toga Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those classes were in the morning, so after, Yuko and I would go out for lunch. Her favorite place was a trendy sandwich and salad place with a patio just north of the center. One time, we were so hungry we decided to rush out in our leotards without getting changed. We wanted something fast, so I suggested we go to Kennedy's pizzeria.

Kennedy and Clint were both there. They usually look pretty serious, but you should have seen the look on their faces when we walked in! Yuko is model beautiful I guess, but more than that, they kept going on about our leotards.

"Wow! Sexy dynamite," Clint enthused. "Look like a race queen!" They made us turn around, and show them our rears. I guess I did feel a little embarrassed then, but anyway, I was glad they liked it. They treated us to free drinks. When we left, the two of them came out to watch as we walked back across to the fitness center. Yuko giggled, and joked that we should dress like this more often.

Soon after that, the school year ended, and I went back home to Japan. Shopping in Shibuya, I bought a new red and white bikini with ties at the side and back. When I came back to Oceanview, there was no aerobics, but I started going to the fitness center for their swimming pool. It's sleek and modern with huge picture windows, and sunlight streaming in, but during the vacation, there weren't many people there. Often, I had the pool to myself. There must have been a lifeguard on duty, but he tended to hide away in the guarding station, so sometimes I wouldn't even see him.

Lunchtime rolled around, and I remembered Kennedy's pizzeria. From the pool deck, actually, you can see the pizzeria across the street. I got up on the deck, and looked out that way. I wonder if Kennedy and Clint are there today. I couldn't see them, but the store seemed to be open, so they were probably there. I looked down at my new bikini. I'm sure they'd get a big kick out of seeing me in it. I went, had a quick shower, toweled off, and then pulled on my shoes and my white hoodie.

I felt a bit self-conscious walking past the desk clerk in my bikini bottoms, but made it past him easily enough. I hurried along the busy street with all these cars driving by. A couple drivers slowed down to get a better look at me. The light finally changed, and I dashed across and into the small pizza shop. There wasn't anyone at the counter, so I called out,

"Yaho!"

Kennedy and Clint soon appeared from behind the curtain. Big grins formed on their usually stern faces.

"Emi! It's you. What a surprise!" Kennedy beamed. "Wow! A bikini! And it's all wet! Were you swimming?"

"Yeah, at the fitness center across the street."

"I haven't been swimming for ages. Maybe we should close shop, and come join you," he joked.

I laughed. Kennedy came closer, and pointed to the side ties on my bottoms.

"Are these real?" he asked, curious. I lifted up the hem of my hoodie, looking down at my bottoms. I felt a bit self-conscious, but the two of them were usually so polite.

"May I?" Kennedy asked, pointing at the bow above my hip. I looked at him, puzzled, at first not realizing what he was asking. He slowly started pulling on one end, and before I knew it, the bow suddenly came undone. I grabbed the front before it fell, but the back dropped down, exposing my bare behind. I gasped, shocked that he'd actually pulled my bottom loose.

"Oh sorry. I didn't think it was real!" he apologized, clearly surprised himself. Clint came out, and peered down at my poor delicate derriere, crying out,

"Oh my! Oh my!" over and over. It was kind of funny, but I had to cover up 'cause we were right near the street. I crouched down, trying to grab the back, but it had fallen away, leaving my sweet patootie completely exposed.

"Can I go back here?" I asked, pointing toward their kitchen. It was lucky too, because just then, another customer came in. Had he seen my bare backside? Clint dealt with the customer, but Kennedy came round to see if I was alright. I got so flustered I lost my grip on my bottoms, dropped them to the floor. Can you imagine? There I was in their kitchen, bottomless with Kennedy right there looking on! He wasn't freaking, but he was kind of licking his lips, smiling at me, giving me a knowing look. I could tell he was excited.

When I leaned down to pick up my bottoms, I kind of flashed my pussy at Kennedy, not thinking. There was such a weird tension in the air. I obviously hadn't flashed him on purpose, but I will admit I was getting a little horny myself. He is kind of a handsome guy.

"Can I use your washroom?"

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead."

I clomped away, with Kennedy still staring at my bare behind. I finally made it to the washroom, and tied my bikini bottoms back on. I came back out feeling really foolish. Kennedy was nice. He treated me to a slice of pizza and a drink just to make me feel better. I felt kind of weird about the whole thing, but anyway, I was glad they didn't freak out or anything.

Time passed, and I finally managed to calm back down again. Even so, I couldn't stop thinking about that day. Kennedy and Clint always look so tickled every time I show up at their door with some new surprise for them. The next time I went to the pool, I wondered what I could try next. I mulled it over, and then when it got near lunchtime, I got out, and had a shower, stripping out of my swimsuit. I'd brought a fairly long t-shirt with me that day. I wonder if I can just zip across in my t-shirt, buy something, and come right back. That would be wild! I pulled the t-shirt on over my naked body, and checked how I looked in the mirror. It seemed to be long enough to cover everything. I pulled on my sandals, slung my purse over my shoulder, and headed out.

Outside, it turned out to be a lot windier than I expected. I held down the hem as best I could, but a couple of times the breeze caught it. I made it across the street all right, but I was starting to get really excited. Kennedy was right there standing in the doorway with a big smile on his chiseled face.

"What?" I asked, nervous that he could tell.

"No, I'm just happy to see you. You look great. Were you swimming again?"

"Yeah."

We walked into the store together.

"Clint! Emi's here!" Kennedy yelled into the back. Clint appeared from behind the curtain, wiping his hands and smiling. He had flour on his cheek, making him look a bit funny. He must have been baking.

"Wow! A t-shirt! What kind of bathing suit do you have on?"

I suddenly felt hot, embarrassed that I hadn't brought a suit. I'd known the two of them for a while now. They seem like nice guys, clean cut, earnest, trustworthy. Even so, I couldn't just lift up my t-shirt, and flash them. Could I?

"Here, can we go in the back?" I asked, nervous standing out front here in the window.

"Sure," Kennedy nodded. Clint backed into the kitchen, and Kennedy and I followed him in. Clint rubbed the flour off his face, peering over at me expectantly. Did they suspect? It was hard to tell. I just stood there for the longest time shifting from one foot to the other.

"Well?" Kennedy said, anxious to see. I didn't think I could get up the nerve though.

"Could I get a deluxe slice and a mineral water?"

"Oh, c'mon Emi. Don't keep us in suspense."

"What would you say if I told you...?" I thought of telling them, but then I realized I probably shouldn't even do that. Honestly! What was I thinking when I came over here almost naked like this? I felt so nervous and excited I didn't know what to do. They kept nodding for me to show them.

"OK, you have to promise that you'll never tell anybody."

"Of course not. You know us."

"And promise you won't try anything weird."

Kennedy crossed his heart, and then held two fingers up in the air, solemnly swearing. Clint did as well.

"And I want you to know that I'm just doing this because it's you guys."

"Emi, for heaven's sake, get on with it. The suspense is killing me," Kennedy whined. I wiped my forehead, and took a deep breath. It was really so hot out that day, and I guess that was one of the things that had put me in such a strange mood.

"OK," I said still trying to get up my nerve. I couldn't do it though. It just seemed too weird. "Oh, what am I doing? Maybe I should just go."

"Emi, relax. Don't worry. We won't make fun or anything," Kennedy assured me. Clint nodded

eagerly.

"OK, but don't say I didn't warn you." I reached down, and pulled the hem up just for a split second showing them my pussy. It was tingling like crazy by then. I was just so excited.

"Wooowww!" Clint exclaimed.

"What? That was too quick. Do it again," Kennedy insisted, all excited now. I was so turned on by then I could have done anything I swear. I slowly lifted the hem back up, teasing them, and then finally letting them see. I was so wet by then. I couldn't believe I'd actually got up the nerve. Kennedy just stood there dumbstruck, and then let out this great whoop.

"Oh, man!" he grinned, so shocked. "Wow. You look amazing. So hot!"

Clint was grinning too, throwing his arms up in the air, jubilant. I was so turned on I lifted up my t-shirt more, and turned to show them by bare bottom. Amused at their reaction, I giggled. The two of them are usually so tightly wound, but today, they started cutting up, falling to their knees and bowing low like I was some kind of goddess. We heard someone come in out front, so I quickly pushed my t-shirt back down, and straightened it out.

"Oh, don't do that," Kennedy whimpered.

"No. I'd better go."

"No, no, stay. We'll cook you some pizza. Whatever you want. Just don't go."

I was so nervous I was shaking, but I finally nodded. Kennedy pulled over a high stool for me to sit on, while Clint went out to get the other guy's order.

"Aw jeez, Emi," Kennedy went on, taking off his glasses and wiping his forehead. "I can't believe it. Even the day we first saw you in that toga. Do you always go around like that?"

I climbed up onto the stool, and sat down, but I almost lost my balance, and accidentally spread my legs flashing him my pussy again.

"Whoa!" he yelped. I felt so embarrassed. It's a bit hard to explain I was starting to feel like I wanted to have sex... not because of Kennedy exactly, just from the situation, you know. Sometimes I get so excited. Clint came back in with the order.

"Are you wearing your bikini top underneath that?" he asked.

"No," I answered truthfully.

"Can you show us?"

I hesitated, feigning shyness, although they obviously knew I wasn't shy. Finally, I lifted the t-shirt up and up until they could see both my pussy and breasts. I was breathing so heavily my breasts rose, and fell in time.

"Oh, man. You've got such a perfect body."

"Keep your voice down."

"Emi, just take the shirt right off."

I looked at him, somewhat nervous at the thought.

"Does anyone come back here?"

"Just us."

I mulled it over. I was already practically naked, and neither of them had tried anything, so maybe it'll be alright. I pulled the t-shirt off up over my head, stripping naked. I'd already been running plenty hot, but now that I was naked, it got even worse, pulsing through my body, lifting me up towards ecstasy. Kennedy elbowed Clint surprised it seems that I'd actually stripped. I felt a bit chastened, realizing that maybe they'd just been joking, testing me, but it was a bit late to go back now. Here I was naked as a jaybird right in front of the two of them, standing there grinning like maniacs.

Casting around for some way to make the situation less weird, I got down off the stool. I left my t-shirt on the counter, and started walking around the kitchen, while the two of them looked on. I felt kind of chuffed that they seemed so riveted by my body. I guess they find me sexy.

"What's back here?" I asked.

"That's just the back door."

I opened it a crack, and peeked out. There was a lane-way, and down at the end I could see the main street with all these cars going by. I suddenly realized where I was and what a crazy thing it was I was doing. I rushed back in, and looked for my t-shirt.

"I'd better go," I told myself, a bit worried I'd taken all of this too far. I wasn't so worried about the two of them. I was just having trouble keeping control. I so wanted to have sex.

"Your pizza's almost ready. Just relax."

Relax? Ha. That's a joke. I don't think I'd ever been so charged up. It slowly dawned on me that there is a little window and counter looking out into the seating.

"Can he see in?" I whispered pointing out at the customer in the next room. Kennedy peered out, checking. Just to tease him, I wandered over closer to the door, threatening to go out, just to see what they'd do. Both of them frantically gestured for me to come back. Apparently, they didn't want this customer guy to see me. It was pretty funny seeing them get all worked up.

Clint brought me over a mineral water.

"Here, drink this."

I really felt so weird, standing here naked, accepting this bottle from Clint. He still had a flour smudge on his cheek, so I pointed for him to fix it.

"Thanks," he smiled. "How are you doing?"

"Yeah, I'm OK. Sorry," I smiled meekly, feeling more embarrassed now that he was standing so close.

"Don't apologize. You've got an amazing body. You could be in one of those magazines you know... or the movies."

I laughed at the thought: me a movie star.

Kennedy fished my slice out of their oven, and brought it over. The two of them just stood there, hovering over me, maybe trying to block the view from the door. I got too nervous, so I ended up pulling my t-shirt back on, unable to stand the tension any longer. They looked a bit disappointed, but tried to act as if they were cool with whatever. I think maybe they were wondering if they should ask me out on a date or what, but we'd never talked about anything like that before. It was such a weird relationship I had with them. Was I a customer? A friend? A potential lover? I didn't even know how to describe it.

Anyway, I tried to ignore them, and ate my pizza, sipping on the water. They didn't charge me that day. On days like this, even when I try to pay, they never accept my money anyways.

I have a few more stories about Kennedy and Clint, but I'll save those for another post. Hope things are well with you.

Emi Tsuruta

12