Toga Party Ch. 005

Story Info
Titus joins the fun.
5k words
4.36
3.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time:60 BC

Place:Rhodes

Cast:Titus Fabius Marius - Roman patrician, 19

Fabia Maria Tertia, aka Mettia - Titus's sister, his twin

Gaius Claudius Decimus - teacher of rhetoric and logic

Marcia Aurelia - Gaius' much younger wife, 23

Julia Callista - sister to the legate, Lucius Julius Aemilius, 18

Decius Aurelius Carbo - Mettia's prospective husband

Cornelia Cinnilla - patrician lady who intrigues Titus, 20

Aurelia was building to an orgasm, her breathing growing ragged, when Callista halted. Her voice was filled with curiosity when she enquired, "Aurelia, does a man's cock feel like this dildo?"

Though more than a bit annoyed at the interruption, Aurelia turned her head to gaze into Callista's eyes as she answered, "Better... much better! Would you like to find out?"

Biting her lip nervously, Callista refused to meet the woman's gaze. After a moment, Aurelia lowered herself to the mattress, disappointed that the tension that had built in her slit was subsiding but aware that she needed to address her young lover's question. She took a deep breath before she continued, "Callista, don't be shy. I just want to show you how to enjoy your body. Lesbian lovers are great... often better than men. Despite that, there's nothing like the feeling of a man's long, hard shaft penetrating deep inside your pussy. I have a couple of male lovers as well... and I'm always willing to try a new one. Would you like to join me the next time?"

Still uneasy about the turn of conversation, Callista leaned her head against Aurelia's shoulder before making a reply. Her response came out slowly, displaying a deliberate care in her choice of words. "I'm not sure. You give me such a wonderful feeling when we make love... the way you kiss me, how you pinch and tweak my nipples, the sensation of your tongue gliding along my labia before you probe deeper. The pleasure is so intense but when you spear me with your fingers or dildo it drives me wild! Yet everyone says that a man's cock is far more enjoyable..."

Once again stunned to discover her protégée was not as bashful and reserved as she believed, Aurelia asked, "You've discussed this with other women?"

"Just Cassia and Antonia... my body slaves." Callista glanced over at her companion to gauge her response to this revelation. "They walked in once when I was playing with myself."

Color rising in the girl's cheeks told Aurelia that there was more to this. While Cassia was an older woman, at least twice Aurelia's age, Antonia was both young and attractive... petite with perky breasts and long, blonde hair. Smiling reassuringly as she wrapped an arm around Callista, she pressed her body tighter against the girl. "What happened then?"

Sighing softly as her lover's hands soothingly caressed her, Callista closed her eyes briefly. "It was horrible at first! I was terrified but both of them seemed to understand my need. Cassia merely clucked her tongue and shook her head before walking away... muttering something about my brother needing to get me married so I could enjoy myself."

"And what of Antonia?"

As she turned her head to meet Aurelia's gaze, the girl paused before whispering, "She offered to help me..."

Laughing faintly, Aurelia teased her, "So, what did you and Antonia do? Does she know anything you could teach me?"

"No!" Callista exclaimed. "At least not that I know..." The girl's face was crimson with embarrassment. "I admit that she was a temptation, but I wouldn't do anything without asking you first."

A tender smile on her lips, Aurelia leaned over to kiss her lightly on the lips. "There is no need for you to ask my permission, Callista. You are your own woman. You have talked with her though?"

Nodding slightly as she smiled at her companion, Callista confirmed that she had. "Antonia is rather pretty. She knows a lot about men... and likes to describe it to me, in vivid detail. I have to admit that we have sat together on the bed playing with ourselves as she's told me stories about her lovers." Lowering her voice, Callista continued... though plainly a little embarrassed, "I couldn't help it; her stories are so incredibly hot!"

With a soft peel of laughter, Aurelia nuzzled the side of the girl's face. "And did you recount any of our encounters with her? After all, fair is fair..."

Amused by her lover's audacious assertion, Callista giggled. "Well, I couldn't let her think that she had all the experience. I think she was jealous that I had a regular lover. Antonia just takes cock wherever she can get it... though she doesn't appear to have any trouble finding a man who is willing. She even eats pussy if you give her a chance!"

Aurelia kissed the girl's lips lightly as her hands lingered on Callista's breasts, tweaking her nipples as they conversed... rubbing her thumb across them before rolling it between her fingers. Content for the moment to listen to her friend's narrative, she pressed her, "Do you want to give her a chance? You just said that you thought she was pretty. I have other lovers so why shouldn't you take one?"

"Actually..." Callista hesitated fleetingly before resuming, "I thought maybe I could bring her with me one day. I would enjoy making love to her but... I'd rather share her with you. Would you mind?"

Suppressing her amusement, Aurelia grinned lasciviously. "I knew that you would become a good lover, Callista, but I didn't expect you to bring me more. Since Cinnilla won't be back until next week, would you like to ring Antonia with you tomorrow?"

Her head tossed back over Aurelia's shoulder as she squealed with pleasure when her companion bent over, grabbed a tit between her teeth, and bit down, Callista took a minute to regain her control before answering, "Not tomorrow, Aurelia... I have a favor to ask."

"Considering the present you're going to bring me, how can I refuse? What do you want?"

Suddenly Callista's face was scarlet. Faltering to put her request in words, the girl cleared her throat awkwardly before she spoke, "Cock... ummm, I mean, could you have one of your male lovers come to be with us tomorrow. Antonia keeps saying how much fun dick is... how good a man's cum tastes, how great it is to impale yourself on a big, stiff cock! You even said that it was so much better than your dildo! I can't help it. I want to feel a man deep inside me. I want to swallow his load!"

Hopeless to control herself, Aurelia roared with laughter. "Callista, my dear, you're positively ravenous! Of course, I will share one of my toys with you." Her face suddenly took a serious expression. "Don't forget that men are nothing but toys though. Use them for your pleasure but always remember that they mean nothing more... unlike what you and Cinnilla mean to me."

"Don't worry, Aurelia. I have no interest in men," Callista stated flatly. "I just want to try some cock! It has to be great for you to prefer it to that giant dildo of yours!"

With a broad smile encompassing her features, Aurelia concurred. "That all depends on the man, but a good dick is hard to beat."

"Tomorrow?" the girl queried expectantly as her hand moved across Aurelia's thigh, her fingers spreading her friend's labia before beginning to probe her vagina.

"If you're really that eager, why should we wait?" Aurelia inhaled deeply as Callista drove a second finger into her sopping pussy while her thumb rubbed against the swollen clit. "Not that you aren't doing a great job there..."

Perplexed by her companion's answer, Callista continued her ministrations even as she reached over to pick up the dildo. "What... you mean now?"

Already excited by the foreplay and the conversation, Aurelia made no reply as the girl removed her fingers before thrusting the dildo forcefully into her anxious vagina. Leaning over to lap at the woman's engorged clit, Callista slammed the dildo into her repeatedly... pulling it out twice to tease the lips of her labia before plunging it back inside her. Aurelia's orgasm erupted intensely... her screams of delight echoing from every corner of the room.

Her breath coming in gasps, the blonde lay motionless for a time as Callista caressed her gently and pulled her naked body tightly against her own. Callista's dark hair fell over Aurelia's pale breasts as she bent over to kiss her lover.

Eventually recovering, Aurelia returned the kiss with a deep passion... her tongue probing the girl's mouth. Once their lips parted, Callista repeated her question. "What was that about not waiting?"

Propping herself against the headboard and looking straight into Callista's eyes, Aurelia queried, "Do you want a hard cock right now?"

"What?"

"If you want to suck dick now, just say so." Reaching out with one hand, Aurelia brushed the dark hair away from Callista's face. "Do you want to swallow a load of hot semen... feel it coat your throat?"

Unable to mask her confusion, the girl met Aurelia's gaze but stared mutely. Finally, she quizzed her lover, "What do you mean... now? You haven't suddenly grown a cock, have you? If so, I missed it."

A soft laugh rippled across the space between them as Aurelia confided, "No... and I hope that I never do! That doesn't mean that we can't share a cock now if you want. I have a new lover waiting for me. Just say the word and we'll devour him together."

With the opportunity before her, Callista felt an instant of uncertainty. "If it's not as good as you say, then I'll spoil your tryst... but I want to try! Let's go get him! I'm ready to gobble cock!"

"We don't need to go anywhere, Callista. My new lover is here and waiting for us. Isn't that right, Titus?" One arm still around the girl's waist, Aurelia gestured with the other to the alcove where Titus stood flabbergasted... beckoning him to join them.

Stunned to discover that Aurelia had known that he was watching the pair, Titus still had no choice but to step forward and face them. Exuding a confidence that he did not feel, he strode to the center of the room... standing a couple of feet from the bed where the woman lay, their bare limbs entangled with one another. Just as astonished, Callista let out a small cry as she attempted to wrap the sheets around her. Her face coloring, she glared at Aurelia as she exclaimed, "Aurelia, you knew he was there watching us and you didn't tell me! How could you do that to me?"

Scrutinizing Titus as though he were a slave at the market, the woman paid no heed to Callista for the moment. Her gaze traveled slowly from his face down his chest and torso while she spoke, "Titus, you're not a bad-looking fellow. Your uncles reported your misdeeds to my husband... warning him that you lacked any moral integrity. Obviously, they were correct about your libido. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Caught without the slightest hint of an excuse, Titus cleared his throat before responding, "I saw the two of you walking across the atrium and it piqued my curiosity. Naturally I followed. How could I resist the chance to see more of two living incarnations of Venus?"

"Well, you certainly got a good look! I doubt you could get a better look," Aurelia laughed at Titus' unambiguous flattery. "Since you have a reputation in Rome as a bit of a rake and a roué, what do you think of my young friend here? Would she make some senator a good wife like her brother wants?"

Still mystified at how Aurelia could have known of his presence when she had appeared so intent on her lover, Titus paused briefly to consider his reply. Apparently, Decimus' wife was not angry at his actions, nor even annoyed at that he had witnessed her encounter with another woman. Why not answer truthfully... without reserve? "I believe that she would make a fine wife for some man... and possibly an even better lover. She's both beautiful and eager to please! No man... or woman... could ask for more!"

Grinning as she turned her attention back to Callista, Aurelia ran a finger over her companion's lip... tracing its arch with her caress. "Did you hear that, dear? You would have been too self-conscious to perform for Titus if you had known he was there but now we have his respected opinion. You no longer need to take my word for your value."

Callista beamed at those words... clearly pleased that Titus had confirmed Aurelia's comments. She kissed her companion softly, then hugged Aurelia tightly against her for a few moments before turning her attention back to Titus. "He is handsome, Aurelia. How big is his cock?"

With a soft chuckle, Aurelia pressed Callista firmly against her until their lips parted from a second, more passionate, kiss. "I don't know. Shall we find out?

"Yes!"

An eyebrow arched in enquiry, Aurelia focused on Titus. "Don't you think you're a bit overdressed here? Besides... Callista wants to see that dick, as do I!"

Throughout the exchange, Titus had grown more annoyed that Aurelia had manipulated him. After taunting him with irresistible views of herself and her lover, the woman clearly expected him to obey her like some slave. His frustration battled with his intense desire to fuck both women... their nude bodies plainly on display for him. His lust only increased when Callista's right hand dropped to her labia. The girl's fingers probed the lips of her pussy before driving into it as she released a soft moan. Following her companion's example, Aurelia plunged two fingers inside herself... only drawing them out once they were covered with her juices, which she then offered to Callista.

The sight of the girl's tongue skillfully lapping at Aurelia's nectar halted Titus' reluctance. While his pride might suffer, he wanted nothing more than to join the women in their lovemaking!

Cursing his toga as he struggled out of it, Titus wished that he had been unencumbered by the voluminous garment. How easy it would have been to shed a simple tunic and go after the women! As Titus cast aside the toga and stripped off the tunic underneath, Aurelia and Callista watched intently... admiring his finely sculpted chest. Constant practice with the gladius and pilum, the Roman soldiers' weapons of choice, had molded a torso that excited most women. A casual smile formed on the blonde's lips a she nodded approvingly but her tone was stern when she exclaimed, "That may be a nice set of pecs... but what Callista wants to see is your cock. Don't keep us... ummm, her... in suspense."

Callista grinned at her lover's words, eagerly agreeing with Aurelia. "Let me see that prick! Is it big? Will it feel like it's going to split me wide open the way Aurelia's dildo does?"

Bursting into laughter, Aurelia wrapped the girl in a hug. "Callista, dear, a dildo is made to supplement a man's cock. It's made to be longer, thicker, and harder than anything natural."

As she spoke, the girl's face revealed her frustration. "In that case, why not just stick with them instead of men?"

"Despite those disadvantages, there are still many things that a man can do better than a dildo." Aurelia snickered as she explained, "There's nothing like the feeling of hot meat entering your pussy... plus, when they slam that cock into you with all the force they can muster, it will blow your mind. You'll cum like you've never cum before!"

Disappointment vanished from Callista's face as Aurelia enlightened her... her excitement returning. "What about their cum? Antonia says it tastes better from ours."

The tip of her tongue rolling sensually across Aurelia's upper lip, she nodded in response to Callista's remark. "I don't know that I'd say it's better. I love to savour your juices; you're so sweet. Cinnilla is sweet too but a little muskier. Still I wouldn't want a steady diet of it with a man's semen. It has a delicious salty taste and I love the ways it floods my mouth and glides down my throat!"

Titus cleared his throat to remind the women that he was still there... stripped naked and ready to begin. Their heads turned back to him as Aurelia appraised his physique. Gesturing for Titus to approach, the woman waited until he stood at the edge of the bed before stretching and arm out to take hold of his prick. The sight of their naked bodies, as well as their conversation, had stimulated Titus to the point that he felt almost as if he would explode when Aurelia stroked him rapidly. Placing his hand on hers, he shook his head as he slowed the rhythm. "Give a man a chance. You teased me brutally. That view of your gaping pussy as Callista finger-fucked you nearly had me shoot my load then!"

Smiling wantonly as she squeezed his cock, Aurelia remarked, "We can't have you blowing you wad before we get to enjoy that hard dick of yours!" Her gaze shifting to meet Callista's, she queried, "Well, what do you think? Will he live up to your expectations?"

As Callista reached out to take hold of Titus' prick, Aurelia loosened her grip and let her fingers slip down to his balls... caressing them gently as she waited for the girl's reply. Her eyes widened as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and her voice was incredulous. "It's not as long as your dildo but it's certainly thick. Antonia said she takes them in her mouth and almost swallows them. I'd choke on this thing!"

Pride welled up in Titus' chest. Callista was not the first to say that. While he knew that many men exceeded his length, few were thicker than he. Aurelia's laughter rang through the room. "He's big. I'll grant you that... but I can show you how to take him. You'll just need to relax your throat."

Aroused by the women's exchange, Titus decided that it would be a good time for him to take control of the situation. Gently shoving Aurelia back onto the mattress, he spread her legs wide while leaning over to inhale the scent of her pussy. Then, stroking her thighs with his hands, he placed his tongue at the bottom of her hole, already slick with her juices, and began to lick his way up to Aurelia's clit... its width caressing the folds of her labia as he progressed. Reaching her clit, he sucked it into his mouth as he shook his head.

A shriek of delight from Aurelia told Titus that his efforts were not in vain. Before he could continue, Titus felt the warmth of Callista's flesh pressed against his side... her stiff nipples rubbing against him as she crawled alongside. Turning his head towards her, he kissed the girl ardently. His tongue probed her mouth when she parted her lips for him. Hers swirled around his before their lips separated when Aurelia's fingers clenched his hair tightly in their grasp. "Hey, don't forget me here!"

Slipping his thumb into her sopping pussy, Titus whispered, "Callista, would you care to join me in savouring this nectar?"

Softly giggling at his words, the girl began to lap at Aurelia's slit... their tongues meeting as they greedily slurped at her flow of sweet juices. Lying with their bodies pressed against each other, Titus let his left hand glide down her back, pausing briefly as he felt the curve of her ass beneath his fingers... taking it in his grasp and squeezing it tightly in his grip. Callista squealed in surprise and pleasure before he released the flesh and let his fingers slip between her cheeks to delve into her pussy.

A gasp escaped Callista's lips as Titus buried a second, then third finger, between her legs... thrusting powerfully as his tongue continued to swirl around Aurelia's clit.

Meanwhile, Aurelia grabbed her firm breasts, one in each hand, and clasped them in a tight grip. Fingers digging into her firm flesh, she moaned loudly then pinched her long, hard nipples between her fingers... stretching them taut. Glancing up, Titus admired her mounds, large but still well-proportioned to her body, as he licked his lips in anticipation.

Whimpering softly as Titus extracted his fingers from her wet slit, Callista nonetheless joined him as he slid upwards in the bed. His mouth automatically sought Aurelia's right breast... his tonguing moving along the outline her dark areola before flicking across her nipple repeatedly. Next to him, Callista was eagerly kissing the left as her fingers kneaded it fiercely while Aurelia heaved a sigh before letting out a moan of appreciation. Titus then impaled the woman with two fingers as Callista's touch rested lightly on her clit, circling it with her thumb.

12