Toga Party Ch. 005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Constantly driving his fingers deep into Aurelia's pussy, Titus took her nipple between his teeth and bit down... pulling it taught. Writhing in a frenzy of ecstasy at their combined efforts, Aurelia released a shout of gratification that reverberated from the walls as her body shook with release. Over time her cries subsided to whimpers of pleasure as Callista replaced Titus' hand with her tongue... lapping furiously at her lover's drenched hole.

Once her rapid breathing returned to normal, Aurelia exchanged an ardent kiss with Titus, their tongues entwined as each probed the other's mouth fervently, before reaching down to take Callista's head between her palms as she stroked her hair tenderly.

Her eyes raised to meet Aurelia's, the girl smiled sweetly before she spoke. "Did you enjoy that?"

Aurelia nodded as she brushed her fingers against Callista's face. "I think that would be a safe assumption."

"Good!" Callista exclaimed, "Now you can show me how to suck that cock!"

Laughing softly as she crawled off the mattress, Aurelia gestured for Titus to sit on its edge then motioned the girl to join her on the floor before him. As Callista scrambled eagerly to her side, the blonde wrapped her hand around his shaft. Her fingers barely encircled his stiff dick, causing her to nod approvingly. "I like a nice, thick piece of meat," she practically growled.

Carefully placing her hand over Aurelia's, the girl met her gaze. "It's pretty, isn't it?"

Boisterous laughter erupted from the blonde as she noted the irritation on Titus' features. "I think he would rather you praise its length, or its thickness, or its hardness."

"Anything but pretty..." Titus mumbled.

Abashed and confused, Callista merely nodded but squeezed Titus' shaft between her fingers as Aurelia released her grasp for a moment. "What now?"

Leaning over, Aurelia touched her tongue to the head of Titus' cock before licking it lightly. Pulling back as he moaned, the woman nodded to Callista to replicate her actions. As she did, Aurelia placed her hand over the girl's and whispered, "Pump him... slowly."

Meanwhile Aurelia let her tongue glide down the length of Titus' prick. Callista followed suit as the blonde let the fingers of her other hand tickle his balls skillfully. Their tongues meeting as they licked their way up and down Titus rigid shaft, Callista and Aurelia kissed enthusiastically. When the girl's mouth reached the head of his cock gain, a drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip. As it touched her lips, she enquired "Oh, what's this?"

A smile on her visage, Aurelia explained, "That's part of what you've been waiting for. It's not his semen... just pre-cum. It'll give you an idea what he tastes like though. Try it."

Aurelia pumped Titus a couple of times so that more of his pre-cum seeped free. Leaning forward tentatively, Callista let her tongue roll across the head of Titus' cock until it came to the fluid oozing from his shaft. A smile spread across her lips as she tasted Titus. "Mmmmm, that's good..." she whispered excitedly as another drop trickled onto her waiting tongue.

A look of curiosity crossing her features, Aurelia inched forward to join her young friend. Licking a drop from Callista's lip, she smiled and nodded. "It is."

"Do all men taste this good?" the girl queried.

"No," Aurelia replied. "Each man has his own flavor... just as the juices from my pussy is different from yours."

Suddenly Titus put his hands on the back of Aurelia's head, pulling her forward. "Enough talk," he grunted. "Let's see some real action."

Watching as the blonde leaned further in and put her lips to the head of his cock, Callista sighed softly when Aurelia murmured, "Watch what I do. He's too horny right now to take my time to show you what to do. Once he spills his seed, we'll give him a break and then I can take it slow and teach you how."

Pouting slightly as she nodded her head in understanding, Callista did as she was instructed but let her hands roam across Titus' bare chest as Aurelia turned her attention back to his prick... kissing it before running her tongue all the way down his shaft to where his balls hang in their sack. She opened her mouth, swallowing one as Titus moaned with pleasure as she rolled it gently on her tongue before doing the same with the other. Almost whimpering, he urged her upward to engulf his pole in her hungry mouth. Both appeared surprised when Callista bowed her head... shifting into position below Aurelia as her tongue glided across his sack before sucking in one ball, then the other.

"She's a quick study," Titus commented.

With a smile, Aurelia nodded approvingly... mumbling around his cock. "She is."

Leaning back against the pillows piled high upon the bed, Titus smiled as the blonde took him in her mouth slowly... one inch at a time until his cock filled her throat. Aurelia rolled her tongue over his shaft and sucked hard with her lips before her head began to bob with a slow rhythm that tormented, as well as delighted, him. Eager to come, Titus thrust his hips forward... urging her to suck him off then but Aurelia drew back.

Titus cursed loudly as his dick plopped from her talented mouth. Aurelia laughed before motioning Callista to take a place on the bed... signaling her to sit astride the boy's face. She heard no complaints from either of them as Titus began to lick each side of the girl's labia, refusing to dive into her muff until Aurelia resumed her efforts on his rock-hard cock. Finally Aurelia's mouth consumed him... its wetness working its way down his shaft, inch by inch, as her tongue swirled the massive vein on its underside. Then his head found its way down her throat... her muscles clenching, releasing, and pulling him further in until he lips were pressed against his pubic mound. She moaned faintly as she worked her lips around the base of his penis before backing off, catching her breath, and doing it all over again. Clutching her hair in his hands, Titus hoped that it would last forever but also wanted desperately to shoot his load down her throat immediately!

Meanwhile, astride of Titus, Callista was humping his face... her cries growing louder as his tongue began to probe the folds of her throbbing pussy, running up her slit before it circled around the pink protruding clit that beckoned him. The dark-haired beauty squealed ecstatically as Titus pulled her clit between his lips and up against his teeth... sucking on it like he was giving it a hickey.

Pausing briefly when she heard the girl squealing with delight, Aurelia released him from her mouth to exclaim, "Whatever you're doing to her, you're going to have to do it to me later!"

Her hand encircling his dick, Aurelia ran it up and down its length, twisting it slowly as she did, while she rose to her feet and placed her mouth over Callista's. Still caught between screaming and whimpering, the girl responded to her lover's kiss enthusiastically. Their tongues twirled around each other while Titus reach out to grasp one of Aurelia's firm breasts in his hand. His thumb traced the dark edge of her areola in a swirling circling before flick the stiff nub of her nipple repeatedly as he coved her other breast with his mouth and took that nipple firmly between his teeth.

Delighted with his efforts, Aurelia took in a deep breath before crying out with satisfaction. Titus drove two fingers into her sopping muff, eagerly pistoning in and out as his other thumb circled her clit. He practically growled when he attempted to pull her pussy down on his rigid cock. "Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Despite her desire to get hick dick deep inside her, Aurelia resisted forcefully. "No! I promised Callista she'd get a taste of you!"

"She can eat my cum from your pussy. I have to cum now!"

Breaking free of Titus hold, the blonde groaned as she pulled his fingers loose of her vagina... missing the feeling of them within her almost instantly. She fell to her knees in front of Titus. Taking a deep breath, she spit on his penis, already wet, until it was covered with her saliva. Then, looking up at Callista - her eyes wide in anticipation, Aurelia plunged her mouth around the width of Titus' prick... taking him into her throat in one eager move. Slurping loudly, her head bobbed up and down frantically as she sucked and tickled Titus' sack with her fingers. Within moments he screamed as load after load of hot cum sped down his shaft and burst free into her mouth.

Careful not to swallow, Aurelia waited until Titus sank back onto the pillows once more. Her mouth was loaded with his semen... with some dribbling from the corner of her lips. Motioning to Callista to lean forward, she opened her mouth to kiss the girl, sharing Titus' cum. With a broad smile on her face, the girl opened her mouth as Aurelia deposited most of the load on her tongue. Then, pulling back until thin strand of semen stretched between them, she spoke, "Enjoy it, Callista. We'll do it again in a few minutes if Titus is up to it!"

12