Toga! Toga! T-oh-ugh!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers

"That was great," he said.

"I agree. Even better sober."

Owen laughed. "I totally agree."

I stretched, then saw the clock. "Is that the time? Fuck! I need to go."

"Why?"

"I have to work tonight."

"Then let me walk you back to your dorm."

"You don't have to do that."

"I want to."

Owen loaned me a pair of sweat pants and the t-shirt from earlier. He slipped on some jeans and a t-shirt. We went downstairs where the orgy had resumed. I saw my friend, Chrissy, in the middle of a spit-roast, sucking one guy's cock while another fucked her pussy. One gal was getting a double penetration, and another was tag-teaming two cocks while her ass was being fucked by a third. I saw the look on Owen's face, he wanted to join. Hell, I wanted to join, but I couldn't. I pulled away and headed for the door when I felt Owen's hand on my arm.

"Wait for me," he said.

"What about the orgy?"

"As tempting as it is," he said looking back for a moment, then back at me, "I kinda enjoyed our private time more."

That made me smile. "You're a wonderful liar."

"Who says I'm lying?"

I decided not to argue. Owen escorted me to my dorm, then walked me to work. Luckily, the shift was slow and my boss didn't catch on that I was hung-over. You can imagine my surprise when I left to find Owen waiting for me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to make sure you got home safely."

Owen walked me home, then spent the night in my dorm room after he fucked me silly again. A few days later, Owen and I had met for lunch when Chrissy found us.

"Hi Ryleigh," she said.

"Hi Chrissy," I said.

"Can we talk? Alone?"

"I'll need to use the head," said Owen. "I'll be back in a bit."

Owen stood up and walked away, and Chrissy sat down. "To begin with, I want to apologize to you for not telling you the truth about the toga party and my intentions for taking you."

"Go on," I said.

"Well, we are required to bring a 'virgin sacrifice' to be part of the dogpile once before we graduate. You were my virgin sacrifice."

"I kinda figured that out."

"Yeah. Look, I'm really sorry Ryleigh. I figured you'd bail out before it got to crazy. In fact, I got so caught up in my own stuff, I totally forgot about you until the next morning. Since I didn't see you in the dogpile, I figured you had left, until I saw you leaving with Owen that is."

"I had to get to work."

"Right. Ryleigh, I'm so fucking sorry I didn't tell you the truth. I'm sorry I bailed on you. And, most of all, I'm sorry for using you."

Chrissy had her faults, but she wasn't a bad person, she just had made a bad decision. I sat quietly for a moment or two, before I said, "Well, I'm not sure there is anything to forgive. If you hadn't invited me to that party, I never would have met Owen."

It took Chrissy a moment to realize what I had said. "You hooked up with Owen at the party?"

"Yeah," I said, smiling. "We're kinda dating."

"So we're good?"

"We're better than good Chrissy. I'm not ending a friendship over a silly toga party."

Chrissy gave me a big hug and said, "Thanks Ryleigh!"

Owen walked back up and said, "Would either of you ladies like a cookie?"

We looked up to see a bag of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies in his hands. We both smiled up at him and took a cookie. The three of us chatted happily away eating cookies, and Chrissy asking Owen all sorts questions about his intentions with me. It made me laugh. It made us all laugh.

Three weeks after the night of the fateful party, was graduation, and of course, Owen was there, as well as my parents. Chrissy and I sat together during the ceremony, me with my honor chords, and her with her Kappa Tau sash. Once the pomp and circumstances were over, and I was now a college graduate, I proudly introduced Owen to my parents as my boyfriend. We told them we met at a party, and left it at that.

I took the best of the four job offers, thanks to Owen's help. He went over the offers with me, looking at the pros and cons, and I'm really glad because with my luck, I would have picked the worst offer. Owen looked beyond salary and took a hard look at the benefits package. The job I took may not have had the highest initial salary, but it did have the best benefits package including a four-week annual vacation that I could either take all at once, or spread out over the year.

Chrissy and I still keep in contact thanks in part to social media. She moved across the country for a job offer even Owen said she'd be crazy to pass on. Owen and I have been dating since the party and he's due to graduate this June. Last month he asked me to marry him, and of course I said yes. I'm looking forward to the next step in our lives, and to think, it all happened because I decided to go to a silly college toga party.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers
12