Together

Story Info
He forgave her last Halloween. He shouldn't have.
4k words
3.92
61.3k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmm999
jmm999
889 Followers

Contents:

British English spelling and grammar throughout. Cheating. Revenge. Superhero. Broomstick. Category police, leave now.

***

Together

The witch stumbled into the room. It looked like the main bedroom as there were partygoers' coats draped across the bed. She dropped her broomstick and took her black panties off. Then kneeled on the edge of the bed and lifted her dress. As she reached back to pull her buttocks apart, her shoes dropped on the floor. Batman could see her black stockings, her white buttocks, and her tiny browneye winking at him.

"Come on, don't hang about! Where's your mate?"

"Robin's gone for a piss. He'll be here in a minute."

"OK, but don't forget the deal. I want both of you. One up the front and one up the back! You can have first choice."

Batman tugged off his mask, opened his costume and pulled his dick out.

"Got any lube?"

The highwayman was in the front room where it was quiet. He was slumped in an armchair, snoring. There was a blast of noise as the door opened and a mummy and a sexy nurse staggered in. It did not wake him. But the pint of lager the mummy spilled in his face did.

"What the ..?"

"Sorry mate; dropped me beer. Didn't know anyone was in here."

Awake now, the highwayman wobbled back to the party, wiping his face mask and looking for the witch. He couldn't find her and went upstairs. As he passed the bathroom, he could hear the unmistakeable sounds of vomiting. He tried the next bedroom door.

The light flooded in, throwing his sinister shadow to one side of the witch, who was sitting on Batman and facing the door. She had her heels up on his knees, revealing just how far the superhero had got his dick up her arse. Despite clearly identifying the highwayman in front of her, she shouted out the wrong name: "Jesus!".

Batman couldn't see him so he also got it wrong.

"Robin! Get it up her cunt before I shoot my load!"

The highwayman picked up the broomstick with one hand, quite heavy for a fancy dress prop, and pulled the witch off to one side with the other. He swung the stick and it connected with Batman's left ear, which started to leak blood. Tough, he should have kept his mask on. Batman started to moan, and the highwayman hit him once more, and all was quiet.

***

"My firm's having a Halloween party, the last Friday of the month. Can we go?" asked Monique, cautiously.

Sean muted the tv and turned to stare at her.

"You've got some nerve, I'll give you that. I hardly need remind you what happened at the last one."

"I know, but that was a year ago. And I've said sorry, lots of times."

"You have. But I'm not sure I trust you yet."

"But we've been through all this. I always wanted to try anal sex."

"So you did, with Batman!"

"Yes, but only because you wouldn't do it with me. Why do you think it's so dirty?"

"I refuse to go through all this again. I don't like the idea of it, and double penetration is worse! End of story."

"OK, OK. But it was a lapse. I was drunk, and so were you. I've apologised and you've forgiven me ... I think. Surely this party is a chance for us to mend some fences?"

"But Batman still works at your company."

"Yes. But he never comes near me. His name is Colin but everyone calls him Collie now; because of his cauliflower ear! His left one has a funny lump on it. You're lucky he didn't go to the police!"

"Am I? He's lucky I didn't give him cauliflower balls, and a broomstick up his arse!"

"Enough! Please! I don't want an argument. This time it's not a private party. It's my company's do in the Royal Stewart Hotel, and partners are invited. You and I are moving to London the following Monday with your promotion, so it'll be my last chance to say goodbye to everyone. I promise not to drink too much, and nor should you. Please!"

Sean thought for a moment.

"OK, we'll go. But I have two conditions. First, you will not wear that witch costume. I know you still have it up on top of the wardrobe and I don't want any of your friends remembering it. In fact, I really think you ought to throw it away. Second, Collie does not attend."

"OK I will. But don't worry about Collie. When he finds out you're going, he'll leave town! I've found a site on the internet that does cool outfits. Come and look."

A week went by; their outfits were in the post. To make things more interesting, neither of them revealed their costume choice to the other.

On the Monday, Sean's boss called him into the office.

"I know you only have a couple more days with us Sean, but I need you to go up to Coventry branch on Wednesday and sort out a few problems."

"How long for?"

"You should finish Friday, but will need to go back in and test the system on Saturday morning. I'll pay you double for the whole day and you needn't come back to this office. Just let me know the job's done and you can be on your way."

Sean had already packed virtually everything of his, though Monique was leaving it till the last minute as usual.

"Sorry babe, but I have to go back on my word. No party for us on Friday night.

"Why?"

Sean told her.

"But I could still go."

"I don't think so. Collie could hear of my absence, and turn up. And you blamed it on drinking too much last year. If I'm not there, who's going to stop you drinking again?"

"I won't, I promise."

"Sorry, I don't trust you."

"Oh, thanks!"

"Don't act so hard done by. You've brought this on yourself. Do I have to remind you that you cheated on me? If I hadn't tried to get over this, you wouldn't have still been my girlfriend for the last twelve months."

"But I so wanted to try anal, and now I have. It's over."

But Sean knew she also wanted to try two men at once and, as far as he knew, she hadn't done that yet.

"Repairing trust takes time." he said.

"When will you trust me?"

"Once we're well into November, and living in London!"

Monique thought about it.

"OK. I won't go. Sadie doesn't work at my place, and isn't a guest. I'll ask her round for a few glasses of wine."

So, Wednesday morning, Sean watched as the removers took away his few boxes. They could get Monique's stuff later. He went in the office and said his goodbyes, then set off to Coventry, taking his suspicions with him. On the train, he pondered on the irony of the situation. Apart from his greater experience in the task ahead, he knew there was another reason he had been chosen to go. He'd spent the last month, bitching about Halloween, and how much he disliked it. But now, this trip might work in his favour, as he still didn't trust her. If he could discover Monique was cheating, he'd be off to London on his own.

The Coventry problem wasn't as serious as they'd first thought. He and Paul, the guy they'd given him to assist, were well into the solution by the end of Wednesday.

"How are you set for working late?" asked Sean.

"I was hoping you'd ask. Do you want to?" said Paul.

"Not really. But if we break the back of this tonight, we could finish tomorrow. Then test it Friday morning instead of Saturday. What do you think?"

"I've got a hot date lined up for Friday night! I'd love to get this out of the way early."

Sean grinned.

"Well, I have nothing to do but kick my heels in the hotel. So how about I give you some money, and you shoot off and get us a couple of pizzas and cokes? Get a receipt and I'll claim them on my expenses. Then we could work through till say, nine?"

"Great!"

They stayed on till ten thirty.

The job was completed in normal working hours on Thursday, much to the branch manager's delight. They shut down the system after work, and reset it Friday morning. There were a couple of minor glitches which were sorted by lunchtime, but no need to retest, so Sean got away. He just missed one train and waited over an hour for the next one.

He didn't even consider letting Monique know he was coming back early; and this subterfuge would work better if he arrived a little later tonight. If she was home, all well and good. If she wasn't, well, he wasn't sure what he'd do. If she had gone to the fancy dress party, he might have a problem finding her. He had no idea what costume she'd ordered. But as it turned out, the decision would be made for him.

It was getting dark as Sean emerged from the station, and his mobile phone rang. Perfect timing!

"Hi babe, are you being good?" he answered.

"Don't start, of course I am. What are you doing?"

"Having a beer. The job's finished so, after tomorrow's test, I'll come home; probably get in late afternoon."

"OK. I'm expecting Sadie in a few minutes, and my mobile's drained its battery for some reason. You know how the charging lead is playing up so it'll be ages before I can use it again. I thought I'd better call you now; Sadie and I will probably be too drunk later.

"OK, you have fun."

That phone problem was far too convenient.

Outside the station, Sean found a guy who was always hanging around there. He didn't deal with cocaine or hard stuff, but was the goto man for Ecstasy and similar.

"Got any roofies mate?"

"How many?"

"Four."

"Eight pounds."

Sean paid up, hailed a taxi and set off home. Then Lady Luck dealt a card from up her sleeve. They got a puncture and shimmied to a halt.

Both men climbed out of the taxi.

"Sorry about this mate," said the driver. "And I'm afraid it gets worse. I know there's not enough pressure in the spare. When I've got this wheel changed, we'll have to find a filling station and top up the tyre. No charge for this of course; would you like me to call base, and get you a replacement?"

Sean had plenty of time and said he might as well wait and see how things progressed. Five minutes later, with the taxi jacked up, a car pulled up and the driver got out.

"I can't help you with the physical stuff, but I could give your passenger a lift into town if you like."

Sean looked at him, and his heart leapt into his throat. It was a cowboy.

"Appreciate it pardner." he said, and turned to the taxi driver who was hauling the spare wheel from the boot. "Will you be ok?"

"Fine. Apologies again."

"No problem."

The cowboy was finishing a phone conversation, when Sean got into his car. They set off.

"I'm guessing you don't usually dress like that, right?"

"Right. I'm going to a fancy dress party."

"I was told there was one at the Royal Stewart."

"That's the one! Are you going?"

"No, I just happened to hear about it."

"Well, I'm meeting a mate there, and tonight I finally get to do the double!"

"Double? I'm Brian by the way." said Sean.

"Jimmy. Yeah, the double. It's our company party and some slut in my department is gagging for it!"

"What, front and back?"

"Yeah. Her stupid boyfriend doesn't approve of anal, but he's out of town tonight. She has to be careful, as he's the suspicious type We nearly had her last year but missed out."

"How did that happen?"

"It was Halloween again; a private party at a mate's house; but lots of the same people from where we work were there. My mate went as Batman and I was Robin. The bitch let him know exactly what she wanted, and he got her into a bedroom while her boyfriend was sleeping downstairs."

"That was lucky."

"Not entirely. She'd slipped him a roofie earlier on. After he passed out, we carried on partying for a bit, just so's we looked innocent. Then, once the others were drunk, we slipped up to a bedroom."

"So how come you say 'nearly'? Something went wrong?"

"Did it ever! I'd had too much to drink, and stopped off to be sick in the toilet. My mate got her into the bedroom and was soon balls deep in her arsehole. But just as I was ready to join in, her boyfriend turned up and beat my mate up. Luckily, he never saw me!"

"So you and your mate are doing the double tonight?"

"No, he's shit-scared to try again. But she remembers me from last year and the moment her bloke was out of town, she said could I find a mate to help fuck her tonight. 'Preferably one with a big dick' she said. He's up the hotel now, waiting for us!"

"Aren't you worried the boyfriend might turn up again?"

"No. She's just this minute been on the phone after speaking to him. Stupid fucker's in a hotel in Coventry or somewhere. So the coast is clear!"

"I hope you've checked what everybody is wearing mate. Could be embarrassing if you slip it up the wrong arse!"

He laughed.

"No need. My mate, he'll be a hangman. He'll meet us there. She'll be a witch and I'm on my way to pick her up now."

"Where does she live?"

"Chestnut Avenue. We'll only stay at the party for an hour, then go back to hers."

(Back to mine actually) thought Sean.

"So why go to the hotel? Why not just stay at her place?"

"She's leaving town next week and wants to say goodbye to her mates. And it's a free bar, so we may as well get a few drinks down us; get us all in the mood."

"Chestnut Avenue. The Oaks pub is just round the corner. If you could drop me there, I can grab a couple of pints before I go home to the missus!"

Once out of the car, Sean leaned in before closing the door.

"Thanks again mate, see you around."

(Sooner than you think)

He noticed a paper bag on the back seat. It looked like it contained a bottle. Sean got his thoughts in order in the pub, and then walked home. Big surprise. Nobody there.

On the hall table was a package; his Zorro costume. Should he still go? They might book a room at the hotel. He looked around, and noticed the anal lubricant, on a side table next to the settee. The action would take place downstairs then and that was fine with Sean. He'd never liked that settee anyway; the back was too low.

Upstairs on the bed there was a similar package which had been opened. This was a short blue dress with lots of white lace; and white knee-length socks. At first he thought Little Bo Peep, but further delving revealed a wig of golden curls. She was supposed to have gone as Goldilocks! He put on his Zorro costume, complete with black gloves. It would add to their confusion.

Then Sean went back down to the kitchen. And there it was; the bottle of brandy from the cowboy's car, sitting on its crumpled paper bag. They would probably get stuck into this as soon as they got in, and the gods of revenge were smiling on him; it had already been opened. He'd been wondering how he might administer the Rohypnol, and now it was easy. He dropped three in; gave the bottle a good shake, and replaced the top. In that volume of liquid, three should be enough, especially if they'd already had plenty to drink. All he had to do was stay out of sight. If they didn't go under, he'd revert to Plan B; though he didn't actually have one yet.

He had a last look around before turning off the lights. The cd player was on standby. A selection of slow love songs in place. He slipped into the small study, and waited in the dark; they would have no reason to come in here. He waited just over an hour.

A splash of light flooded over the top of the curtains and crossed the study ceiling, as the taxi pulled up. There was a confusion of voices, as the two guys argued about who was going to pay. Then a shout as it pulled away again. He heard them come in, and stagger into the living room, laughing.

"Who's got my knickers, you dirty bastards?"

"I gave them to the taxi driver." That sounded like the cowboy. "Least I could do as he was good enough to turn his mirror away from the back seat. He's probably wanking off into them now!"

Monique laughed.

"Where did you put Jimmy's brandy?" That must be the hangman.

"It's in the kitchen." she replied. "Glasses in the cupboard above it."

The music came on, Bob Seger's 'We've got tonight', and hangman returned, leaving the door open. Sean waited till he heard the clink of glasses, then crept up to peep.

Only a lamp on in one corner, but enough light to see two of them were swaying to the music and still sipping their brandies. Once the groping started, it became awkward, so they drained their glasses and got into a serious clinch. The watching hangman drained his too, and refilled all three. On the floor nearby, there was a large lariat and a noose. Sean's Plan A was getting more detailed.

The cowboy unzipped the witch's dress, and it fell to the floor. She wobbled unsteadily as she stepped out of it. They resumed their swaying and he gripped her bare buttocks. She dropped her hands and undid his belt.

"Come on, get your kit off." She turned to the hangman. "You too. Let's see what you've got for me."

Soon, the three of them only had on a pair of black stockings between them. The hangman drank yet another brandy and came up behind the witch with two full glasses. He reached round her, and stuck them over her nipples.

"Here, something for us to lick!" he told the cowboy.

They turned her sideways and sucked one each.

"Oooh, that feels nice!" she said, holding the two heads against her breasts. "But don't be splashing that near my cunt; it'll sting!"

Sean cringed. She only came out with foul language like that when she was drunk. When they'd had a taste, they all downed their brandies. Then the guys sandwiched her and they continued to sway to the music; hardly moving.

"I want your arse first this time." said the cowboy. "If we'd done the double last year, I'd have been second."

"Fine by me." said the hangman. "Let's get on the settee."

As they crossed the room, they all staggered.

(Good. It's taking effect.)

The hangman sat in the middle and Monique stood in front of him and bent from the waist. She cupped his balls and began sucking him, and spread her legs. The cowboy was already hard enough and took up a position behind her. He slid into her and threw his head back.

"At last!" he sighed. "This is so much better!"

"I thought you enjoyed my blowjobs in the men's toilets." complained Monique, lifting her head. Her words slurred.

"I do." he said. "But your cunt has no teeth!"

"Well, this is my first time in there." said the guy using her mouth. "And I have no complaints, mouth like a, like a, whatsit, a vacuum cleaner!"

She lifted her head and smiled at him.

"I want the double now!"

The guy behind her stepped back a pace, then another, and fell into an armchair.

"Oops!"

She stood. Then straddled the sitting guy, taking it all inside her in a rush. Without even looking, she reached and grabbed the anal lube, passed it back and opened her buttocks. Then flopped forward and started more heavy kissing. The roofies were definitely kicking in.

The cowboy got up and stumbled forward. He stared at the copulating couple for a moment, as if he'd forgotten what he was there for. Then concentrated on Monique's parted buttocks and said "Ah!" He opened the lubricant and oiled up her arse. Then dropped the bottle on the floor and ploughed in. Her head shot back and hit his chin.

"Oh God!" she cried. "That's great!"

Everyone seemed to perk up and went at it enthusiastically. They soon got into a fast rhythm. But two minutes of pummelling away was enough, and they slowed down. Then slowed down some more. Then stopped with a grunt.

Sean waited a couple more minutes and entered the room.

The guy on the bottom had his head resting on the back of the settee; he was actually snoring. Monique's head was alongside, on his shoulder. The guy up her arse had his head hanging over Monique and almost resting on the guy's other shoulder. Sean picked up the cowboy's lariat and widened the loop. Then gently lifted their heads, and slipped it under. they stirred, and eyelids fluttered.

"It's all right." he whispered. "Just making you more comfortable."

They drifted off again, and he adjusted the loop till it was around all three necks. Then tightened it - slightly.

Zorro's whip was long enough to pass around their lower backs, which were not quite touching the settee. It held the three of them together firmly at the waist, and Sean tied knotted behind the top man's back and twisted the handle through the lariat. Again leaving some leeway so they were not too uncomfortable. Next came the hangman's rope. This went round all six legs at the knees. He pulled it quite tight and the two men groaned.

jmm999
jmm999
889 Followers
12