Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Sean pulled the rope around their knees and the remainder lashed their ankles. There were sounds of confusion. The last of its length just reached the whip and lariat, pulling them together, knotting at their backs. Then he turned the main lights on.

"The more you struggle, the more it will hurt." whispered Zorro. "Drink this or I start kicking you."

He produced the brandy and all three gulped some more. Their wriggling, pathetically weak anyway, wound down to a halt. There were a few attempted questions, which Sean ignored. He went upstairs and packed his last bits and pieces into a small backpack. Then called a nearby hotel, and booked for tonight only.

Their moaning and groaning was getting louder. At least one guy had pissed himself, but they were looking more lively. The knots had held up well; the guys had long since lost their erections, though the one doing anal still appeared to be up there. The other had slipped out. Monique, the meat in the sandwich, was unscathed. So, promising he'd release them if they complied, he got a couple more roofied mouthfuls down them. Then duct-taped their mouths. He was ready to go.

Sean opened the back door. It was cold, so he left it open, returned to the unhappy trio, and ripped off their gags. Before they got too loud, he turned the cd player on high volume. On came 'Help me make it through the night' at full blast. Appropriate. Then he walked out the front door, leaving that wide open too, they would soon be heard and investigated. As he approached the hotel, he stopped at a telephone box.

"Which service do you require?"

"Ambulance."

12