Together

Story Info
Is Kelly's boyfriend of five years cheating?
2.5k words
3.3
2.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This can't be real!" Kelly exclaimed as she looked at her phone. She had to give it a second look to confirm that she had even received the message in the first place. "Is this legit?" She texted back after the message was still on her phone when her eyes opened back up.

Kelly had been dating Mark for five years and while things weren't as good as they once had been this was a shock. And to find out today, of all days. This had to be a joke. It had to be a ruse played by her mean friends. They had never liked Mark much anyway. They had told Kelly that he wasn't worth the trouble. They were adamant that she was going to get hurt. Kelly had always played it off. They didn't know Mark like Kelly did. They hadn't seen his heart of gold. Sure he sometimes yelled at her in front of her friends or said mean things about her, but that was just guy stuff. Some of that was to be expected in any relationship. Kelly still was happy enough in this and she had thought Mark was too but the text message on her phone threatened the very existence of her opinions on their relationship because today when she woke up on the day of their five year anniversary, she received a picture of Mark and another girl snuggled up, nice and close, out in public kissing. After what felt like a small eternity but was only three minutes, her best friend confirmed her worst fear with three simple letters. "Yes."

Kelly was incensed. What could she do? She had to end things, right? I mean she had given this man five years of her life and hehe needed to focus. The first step was to talk to him about it, she decided. Mark could be a charmer so Kelly was going to have to focus. She was not about to let him weasel his way out of this one s had apparently thrown it all away to kiss this girl. She wasn't even that cute. Kelly took a deep breath. So she sent him a text to let him know that she meant business. "We need to talk. In person. Now." Lots of punctuation so he would know that this was going to be a serious talk.

Kelly looked down at her phone the moment she hit send. He should respond. He always has his phone on him. What could he be doing? Maybe he's with that girl. Her mind raced. Who doesn't have their phone on them at all times. Mark does. She is sure of it. Five years of always being on his phone. She looked away for a second and then the phone dinged. She would be embarrassed at how quickly her eyes moved back to the phone if she wasn't already so anxious. "Can't come over right now. You come over here." His response. It brought forth an eye roll. Seriously. Can't come over. Jesus. This was going to be harder than she thought. Kelly would have to confront Mark at his house. The home field advantage for the smooth talker. She had to be strong. But she was ready. "K." She replied and then got her things together, ready to get the truth out of Mark.

The drive over was nerve wracking. It was one that Kelly knew like the back of her hand. She could do it with her eyes closed. She had done it under the influence more times than she would ever admit. This was an easy drive for her. Ten minutes away. The fact that he couldn't make such a short drive only created another fire in her. It was anger fueled by anxiety. A cycle that almost made her run a red light. One that almost made her take out a mailbox. Each swerve of the car was like oxygen to that feeling inside of her. Mark provided the tinder but she was letting it burn. Her knuckles were white knuckled on the steering wheel when she finally reached his house. Her entire body was shaking. She felt the rage reach a fever pitch. She nearly forgot her keys in the car, so blinded by confronting Mark. In finding out the truth. In setting things right.

Kelly walked to Mark's front door with a purpose. She took a deep breath and even though she could feel that fire deep inside she tried to project coolness. The knock impressed her. Loud, heavy, not the kind of needy rap that you hear from other girls desperate to confront their love in the act. She could do this. She could confront Mark and whatever the truth was, she could handle it.

She heard the words faintly through the door. "It's open. Come in." She looked confused. Mark knew she was coming but also knew she meant business. Surely he knew all those punctuations were sent for a reason and then he was so flippant about it. "Come on in!?" Seriously. Fuck she was going to let him have it. Some of the coolness disappeared, instead replaced by the flames that she tried so hard to repress. The door slammed behind her hard. It made her jump a little even though she was aware of how hard she had closed it. She wanted to be sure he heard. She marched. Looking for him. Diligently checking each room. Kelly didn't want Mark to get out of this. Maybe he would even squirm. She checked the kitchen, living room, and dining room before heading to his room.

Odd. But then again this whole thing was so bizarre. He was never just in his room. He didn't even have a tv there. His gaming set-up was in the living room and that is where he almost always was. But when she knocked he heard his answer. "Hey."

Kelly pushed inside. She could see him sitting on a computer chair next to a desk. He smiled a little and gave her a wave. A smile! Kelly couldn't believe it.

"Mark we need to fucking talk." She could feel the fire burning. The words came out hot. Nearly hurt her mouth saying them. They lingered in the air. Mark seemed to avoid most of the blaze.

"About what?"

"Are you cheating on me?"

Mark sighed. He raised his brow. A look of confusion crossed his face. "Cheating on you? We've been together for how long? And you think I would cheat on you? Why the hell do you think that?"

His look disarmed her. The way he seemed so surprised. So hurt. It was like a storm that extinguished her fire. Suddenly her confidence in the situation dropped. "I uh. I thought you might have."

"Why?"

"I got a text message."

"Jesus, Kelly." Now it was Mark that seemed to be in possession of the fire but it felt like it already dwarfed the one Kelly had. "You believe a text message over me?"

"I didn't say I did. I just wanted to talk."

"And who did that text message come from?"

Kelly's heart nearly dropped in her chest. She knew how pathetic this would sound in the conversation. "I don't know."

Mark sighs. "Is that really how much you trust me?"

Kelly could feel some desperation grow from inside her. She had walked in fully confident of confronting Mark but that doubt had grown. His fire had left her cheeks pink. They radiated her doubt and showed just how lost she felt. "No." It was nearly a plea although she wasn't quite sure for what.

"Kelly, you know. Maybe we should break up."

"What?" Kelly was in shock. Dumbfounded.

"It's clear you don't trust me. And it doesn't make me feel good about this. I mean after five years you're going to take a phone numbers word over mine."

"I believe you."

"I don't think you do."

"Please." Kelly felt so small. This was the man she was going to marry. Supposed to. Had dreamt about for years and now he was trying to end things with her and it was all her fault.

Mark shrugged. "I guess maybe I could forgive you. Would you like that?"

Kelly had never shaken her head so quickly in her life.

"You could show me you know? How long has it been since you've sucked my cock?"

Kelly could feel the blush rise to her cheeks. It had been a while. She didn't want to say. She felt like she couldn't make a sound.

"What was that?"

"A while." Kelly said softly. She was sure Mark couldn't hear but she couldn't raise her voice any more. The contrast only made it worse. She was so controlled and confident. The fire fully dampened inside of her. She was consumed by his. Drawn to it despite everything. Even if she was wrong she felt low but she still wanted to make him happy. She still wanted to be his.

"It has been. I think if you got on your knees right here and sucked my cock like you adored it maybe I could know that you trust me."

Kelly hated herself for doubting him. How could she be so stupid to not believe him? But she also hated that he had made her feel so small in the moment. And despite it all, she still wanted him. She needed him to help her not feel so small. She wasn't even aware that she was on her knees and scooting over to Mark until she felt her hands on his legs, reaching up. Only on instinct. No real thoughts bounced around in her head. She reached up. Small hands searching for a way to take off his pants even as her mind wasn't sure it remembered how to do it.

Mark smiled and ran his hand through her hair. His hand reached down to his pants and slowly he undid them. He could tell Kelly would have trouble otherwise. "See this won't be hard. Just give it a nice suck like you used to. But I hope there might be a little more effort in it this time, understand?"

Kelly nodded and looked up at Mark. If she could she would say yes but all the words seemed to escape her. Instead her hand found Mark's hardening cock. She gave it a squeeze. A movement that was muscle memory at this point. She gave it a light jerk as she watched it get to full length and thickness. That only excited her. It drew the instinct out of her.

The first kiss was right against his tip. He smiled as he leaned back in the chair. His eyes on her. Sure to not miss a single touch or movement. Several more kisses dotted his thickness as she kissed all the way up and then all of the way down. She raised his cock with her hand and continued to stroke as she moved underneath, to show how much she loved his balls. They received kisses before she took one in her mouth. It received a loving suck that drew a sound from him. Her hand didn't slow down as she moved to the other ball. This one got a suck and then a press of her tongue before she left them. She positioned his cock right in front of her mouth and then she slowly took it inside.

The first suck drew another moan from Mark. It's a soft one that was immediately followed by another deeper suck. Her tongue works its way around, massaging his cock as she gives his head a suck. She already feels the desire to take it deeper. She wants to show him how much she needs his cock in her mouth. She feels the need to make up for lost time. It's why it doesn't take much for her to start to push deeper inside. It made Mark tense up for a moment as he feels the sensation all around him. He can feel her tight suck as she tries to extinguish the fire inside.

Her hand wrapped around him and continued to stroke. Then her hand went to his balls and gave them squeezes, touches that just continued as her mouth continued to work him. She gagged on him as she tried to take him in her throat. It had been a while. She struggled on it at first but continued to work on it, determined to take him despite the struggle. Finally she did, she took him deeper and then pulled up again. Kelly started to fuck her mouth with him. Mark could feel the pressure start to build. His moans grew louder, more consistent. It wa's the music Kelly used to find the rhythm. She responded to every sound. Finally she could hear Mark's voice.

"I want to cum all over your face. You're going to let me."

Kelly nodded even though it was clearly not a question.

She pulled off of his cock and started to stroke him. Faster. A tight consistent flick of her wrist that continues over and over. It drew the sighs out of Mark. She braced. She could tell he was close to covering her. And then with a loud moan and a tremble, Mark's cock spasmed in her hand and he covered her with his cum. Thick spurts coated her face. Despite herself she had to smile. She felt like she had accomplished a goal, like her relationship was saved.

But then she heard the closet door open. Had it been closed and she missed it? She must have. Her eyes slowly drifted up and she saw a gorgeous blonde walk out. The girl reached over Mark's shoulders and gave him a hug. She titled his head back and gave him a kiss.

"What? Who's that?" Kelly stammered.

Mark smiled. "This is Chelsea. She's someone I've been seeing for a little while."

That sentence hit Kelly like a brick. It knocked every thought out of her head. If she hadn't been sitting down she would have fallen. "You said?"

Mark nods. "I lied."

Kelly's mouth popped open. Mark's cum was drying on her face as this gorgeous girl looked down at her, kissing the man she had been with for five years. She looked so perfect too. Kelly could only imagine how she looked now.

Despite herself she felt the words leave her mouth. "But I need you. I tried. So hard." The words come out like a whine. Her vision is blurry with tears.

Chelsea stifled a laugh. Cruelness in her eyes. "Oh baby." She gave Mark another kiss. "We can find some use for her if she needs it."

Kelly felt terrible. The dread shot through her. A tear ran down her face smearing with the dried cum but she nodded. "I do. I need it. You."

Mark smiled down, an ugly, evil smile and nodded. "I guess we'll see what use we have for you."

Kelly felt the joy radiate through her body even as the first tear hit the floor because she did need him anyway she could have him.