All Comments on 'Together Forever Ch. 01'

by AnonTheMouseKing

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story, can't wait for more. I hope the boys get them both pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 starts but you are a terrible terrible person. I was waiting the whole time for Jocelyn to show up and now I get a cliffhanger and I have to... Wait???

Unacceptable.

Priscilla_JunePriscilla_Juneabout 2 years ago

Great story! This is one of the first stories I’ve read here so it certainly sets a high bar.

AnonTheMouseKingAnonTheMouseKingabout 2 years agoAuthor

I've gotta say, I'm (pleasantly) stunned by how well this one has gone over. It's thrashing my first pair even though I didn't personally think it was among my best work before I released it. I can definitely say that part 2 is getting bumped up the queue in response. 'All Grown Up' is in the final stages and 'Fallen Angel, Rising Star' (Which should appeal to fans of this one) will get priority after since it's also mostly done, but I imagine the continuation of this will get first crack once they are released.

And to commenters, thanks for the feedback.

1. That's gonna be a common theme for me, smart money says you'll be satisfied.

2. Uh... see above. Forgiven? I hope?

3. Always glad to provide good first impressions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Please continue can’t wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Usually wouldn't comment but this was a great story so I wanted to show my support. I can't wait to see the next part and how Lydia reacts to their treatment of Joc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ONCE, having had to many "free" drinks in a bar called "the BLACK SNAKE" I entered the Ladies restroom and every quickly slid into the first stall, dropped my sheer panties down and relived my very full bladder..

Only after the stall door opened did I realize I hadn't latched it. A tall Black woman was standing there with a pretty smile on her face. She had a sheer white dress with both sides slit up high on each side and sheer white deep V blouse on and you could clearly tell she didn't have on panties or a bra.

I started to get up but she pushed me back down and whipped her dress to one side and told me to get busy eating her shaved Black pussy.

She grabbed my head and shoved my face between her legs. "Eat bitch!" Suddenly I heard a male voice say loudly "Suck my clock botch!" The black woman pulled me down to the floor on my knees and shoved me to the Big Black cock poking thru the wall and reached over me and guided that clock to my exposed pushy aiming it at my pussy. Then she pushed me back on it until it was deep within me and my ads was pressed firmly against the wall. I was full of that Black thick cock!

It started fucking me and my face was being thrust firmly against her now soaked dripping black pussy.

After they both got off she said "Not only did you get someone's Black snake but also got some good Black pushy too."

Orpheum69

unholyintentionsunholyintentionsover 1 year ago

I never knew I would fantasize about being a domme on a submissive girlfriend just to get topped (and roughed up, and bred, really) by two dude bros in a nightclub stall… but here we are. Beautifully written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonTheMouseKing@AnonTheMouseKing
APR '23 update: The last month and change has gone well and I'm getting close to the point where I'll start releasing new stories on a regular basis. The first will come in a week or two, with probably an average of two per month from that point on. At the moment, I'm working...