Together Ssn 02 Ch. 10 - Interview

Story Info
DI takes family to police station for questioning.
3.8k words
4.57
2.9k
4
0

Part 11 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities portrayed are consensual. Enjoy!***

In an interview room at the local police station, Tiffany, 20, sits alone in silence with a wide-eyed stare, wondering why she is here. She hasn't done anything wrong. She is not a criminal. She can think of no reason as to why she would be here. She has been brought here by a Detective Inspector, Luke Bailey, 27, who said nothing more than she's being brought here for questioning, and that more would be explained at the station.

Here we are, and the DI enters the room, closes the door behind him, sits down, and presses a button on a digital camera facing the frightened young woman. He asks, "You are Miss Tiffany Bright, is that correct?"

Tiffany nervously nods, and says, "Yes."

The DI says, "My name is DI Luke Bailey, and I have been assigned a missing persons case; one, Linford Wain. I'm going through known associates to try to ascertain what has happened to the young man."

Tiffany looks shocked and surprised at the news, and asks, "Am I in trouble?"

The DI asks, "Do you have reason to be?"

Tiffany's breath catches, and feels a cold sensation wash over her, knowing she doesn't deserve to be here, but is afraid of what may happen. The camera and the Detective Inspector stare probingly at her, scanning her, assessing every movement, every word, every breath, hoping to find something that can be used against her.

The door swings open, and in steps a tall woman with dark hair, carrying a briefcase, and a handbag over her shoulder. She greets the DI, "Luke."

Luke greets her back, "Tina."

This new woman walks over to the chair next to Tiffany, sets her briefcase down on the table, drops her handbag at the side of the chair, and takes a seat, introducing herself properly to Tiffany, "I'm Valentina Cortes, and I'm your lawyer. You must be Miss Tiffany Bright."

Tiffany, bewildered by what is happening, confirms, "Yes."

Tina, 29, says, "It's nice to meet you. I've been hired by a friend of yours, Miss Pleasant Cummings, to represent all of you during these interviews."

Tiffany, confusedly, asks, "All of us?"

Tina shoots a look at the DI, and she asks him sternly, "Does she know why she's here?"

The DI replies defensively, "I was getting to it when you walked in."

Tina asks Tiffany, "Has he read you your rights?"

Scared, Tiffany shakes her head, and says, "No."

The DI quickly states, "Of course, I haven't. This isn't a criminal case. She's just here to be questioned."

Tina explains clearly to Tiffany, "Even so, you do not have to say anything until I say. If you are required to give an answer to any of his questions, and you feel like the answer may implicate you, you can say, 'no comment,' but if you choose to give an answer, I may stop you on your behalf to prevent anything being used against you. Nod if you agree."

Tiffany nods, heart pounding in her ears, and her eyes getting puffy as she gets more concerned and upset. Tina notices the young woman's disposition, and leans in to speak softly into her ear, "You don't have to be nervous. I'm here to defend you from him, okay?"

Tiffany nods once more, and quietly says, "Thank you."

The DI states for the camera, "Tuesday 12th April, 2022, at 19:03pm. In attendance: Detective Inspector Luke Bailey, the interviewer, Miss Tiffany Bright, the interviewee, and Miss Valentina Cortes, the lawyer assigned to Miss Bright.

"To catch Miss Cortes up on what happened before her arrival, I informed Miss Bright I am investigating a missing persons case pertaining to one, Linford Wain, who was reported missing, Monday 11th April, 2022, at 10:53am, having reportedly been missing for over 14 days, the exact date and time of which is at present undetermined.

"Miss Bright asked if she is in trouble, and I asked if she has any reason to be. She gave no answer in the moments prior to Miss Cortes entering the room. I ask again, do you have any reason to feel like you're in trouble, Miss Bright?"

Tiffany shudders with fear surging through her as each breath and each heart beat feel like a frog's neck bloating under her skin. Tina jumps in to tell the DI, "Can you not see the poor girl is scared? I would like some time alone with my client before you continue."

The DI exhales heavily, and says, "Hmm, fine. I'm not turning the camera off though. I'll be waiting just outside the door. Come get me when you're ready to proceed, but don't take the piss."

Tina sassily remarks, "Careful, Luke. I don't need to take the piss with you."

The DI leaves, shutting the door behind him, and Tina turns to Tiffany to say, "I looked into you before I arrived, you don't have a criminal record, any convictions, arrests, anything, so you have no prior behaviour that can be used against you, and, if you've done nothing wrong, then you'll be back to your life before you know it."

Tiffany says, "I haven't done anything wrong. I know Linford, though. He and his friends raped me, and my boyfriend."

Tina interrupts to ask, "Your boyfriend is Craig Reid?"

Tiffany nods and confirms, "Yeah. Linford was jealous of us and wanted to split us up for no good reason."

Tina asks, "So, Linford wanted you to himself? Can't say I blame him with a pretty girl like you. Not that I condone rape, sorry."

Tiffany corrects Tina, "No, Linford wanted Craig. Had some bullshit idea about them belonging together or something. Got the footie team Craig was in to rape him then me."

Tina very seriously states, "You do realise this gives you both motive to retaliate against this Linford guy, so you have to be careful about what you say. I just want to hear from you whether you are guilty or not guilty of any crimes that could have caused his disappearance."

Tiffany's heart sinks, and she sobs, "I'm not guilty. I swear. I haven't done anything to him. I'm the victim, and Craig is. Linford is the bad guy in all of this, and..."

Tina cuts Tiffany off, and calmly says, "I believe you."

Tiffany asks Tina, "What did you mean you are representing all of us?"

Tina explains, "I was hired by Miss Cummings when she was brought in for questioning on orders from the Detective Inspector because he ordered: yourself, Miss Cummings, Frankie Reid, Craig Reid, Lucy Reid, and George Reid, all to be brought in to be questioned so he can find the facts of his case.

"I looked into all of you, and none of you have any records at all, so you are all law-abiding citizens, so it's likely, if none of you are charged, that all of you will be home before you know it. It's just procedure to bring you all in separately to avoid corroboration and collusion to fabricate the truth so you can all be cross-examined to create as truthful a picture as possible. That's all this is. Luke even said this is not a criminal case with regards to you, same as with the others, so my job is to keep it that way."

Tina winks at Tiffany, who feels much more at ease now that she understands more about what is going on, and Tina opens the door, and calls to Luke, "We're ready for you now."

He can be heard saying, "About damn time."

The DI comes back into the room, closes the door behind him, and sits down again to resume his questioning, asking Tiffany, "Can you tell me where you've been for the past couple of weeks?"

Tiffany recalls, "Mostly at home. Craig, Lucy, and George will tell you the same. Yesterday afternoon, I attended a clinic for counselling."

The DI asks, "Counselling? What for?"

Tiffany explains, "Because I was raped. I was admitted to hospital, and the police officer who came out to me said he would be filing restraining orders on everyone, including Linford."

The DI probes, "Restraining orders?"

Tina opens her briefcase, and presents Luke with a folder, which he takes and flicks through, as Tina tells him, "These are the only things I found on file relating to Miss Bright and her friends. What she says is true."

The DI scans the pages, and comments, "That may be the case, but, what's to say Miss Bright didn't concoct some revenge plot to get back at her aggressors?"

Tiffany looks deflated from what the DI is suggesting she's done, with nothing to offer to the contrary, and Tina rebukes Luke's question, saying, "Oh, come off it, Luke. That's horseshit, and you know it is. Miss Bright hasn't done anything to this man besides put a restraining order on him, and rightly so. If I had been in her situation, I would have done the same, and even get them locked away in prison for being the pieces of shit they are; you can keep that on record. Revenge plot enough for you?"

The DI asks, "Why wasn't this incident taken further at the time?"

Tiffany says, with her voice trembling, "Because I just want this to be over so I can move on with my life. We got restraining orders against them, so if we see any of them again, they'll be in trouble anyway. Is that not enough?"

The DI asks, "So how do you explain Linford's sudden and timely disappearance?"

Tiffany gasps, at a loss for words, and she eventually breathes, "I don't know," beginning to feel more stress.

The DI asks, "You really know nothing? No ideas at all?"

Tiffany sobs in disbelief, "No."

The DI asks, "Come on, Miss Bright. He's not gone on holiday. His family haven't seen him in weeks, and are concerned for him. I'm sure you understand. Now's the time to tell me what you know."

Tiffany wraps her arms around herself as tightly as she can, crying out, "I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't... I don't know. I don't..."

Tina puts her arm around the distressed young woman, consoling her, and she says to Luke, "You really are a piece of shit. Do you feel better about yourself now that you've scared this poor girl half to death? Causing her panic? She doesn't know anything, and you're not getting another word out of her. This interview is over."

Tina holds Tiffany under her arm as she collects her handbag and briefcase, and they leave the interview room, taking her to the lobby to be left in the care of the officers on duty there. Tina then makes her way back to the interview room to sit in on Luke's other interviews.

With Craig, the DI asks, "So, why didn't you report the sexual assault you experienced?"

Craig explains, "Because, I had hoped they would all just move on and leave me alone. These are people I considered friends. I'm not intimidated by them, and certainly didn't expect them to have a go at Tiffany."

The DI asks, "How did that make you feel? Like you wanted to get back at Linford? Get rid of him?"

Tina interrupts to tell Luke, "One question at a time, please, Luke."

The DI asks, "But, that's how you must have felt, right?"

Craig's jaw quivers slightly, and he says, "My only concern was, and is, Tiffany's wellbeing. I certainly wasn't thinking about getting back at Linford."

The DI asks, "Wasn't?"

Craig firmly states, "I have no thoughts about getting back at Linford."

The DI asks, "Because you already got rid of him?"

Tina jumps in to say, "You don't have any evidence to support that question. Please, desist from asking such questions."

The DI comments, "Very well."

With George, the DI asks, "So, two people who are living under your care are sexually assaulted, and, you do nothing?"

George says, "I didn't do nothing. That kid, Linford, came banging on my door, and I ran him off and told him to stay away from the kids."

The DI asks, "You threatened Linford?"

George reasons, "He threatened my family. Any good father would have done the same. I never saw him again after that."

The DI states, "Well, no one has. That's why you're here; because you and your family are some of the last people to have seen him. I just want to know what happened to him."

With Lucy, the DI asks, "So, your son still lives at home with you, and his girlfriend is a permanent fixture in your household? I mean, she doesn't go home to her parents, Mr Joven and Mrs Claire Bright, and neither does Craig with her?"

Lucy replies, "I do my best to have a welcoming home, and am happy to keep and provide for Craig and Tiffany. Why is that important?"

The DI says, "I'm just trying to get a sense of the home environment you have going on. So, you have this warm and welcoming home, so why doesn't Frankie live at home?"

Lucy candidly responds, "You'll have to ask her."

With Frankie, the DI asks, "You don't live with your parents. Why?"

Frankie replies, "Because I love Pleasant, and she is gracious enough to keep me."

The DI asks, "Do you ever go home to live with your parents?"

Frankie frankly responds, "No. It's better for business for us to stay at Pleasant's house, and live and work there full time."

The DI asks, "And, how do you view yourself in this relationship?"

Frankie calmly replies, "As partners."

The DI asks, "Like, equal partners?"

Frankie explains, "No. Like, it's her house, and her room, and her equipment, and her bed, and her food. She obviously keeps me around because she wants me there, and I want to be there. I'm not a slave. I'm not indentured into servitude. I'm not being held against my will. What does any of this have to do with your case?"

The DI states, "I'm just building a picture of what has happened so I can hopefully find Mr Wain," and asks, "I don't suppose you know where he is?"

Frankie confidently responds, "I don't even know who he is, except that he raped my brother and my best friend. I don't care that he's gone. Good riddance."

Luke then brings in Pleasant, who sits down next to Tina, awaiting the DI's questions as he states for the camera, "Tuesday 12th April, 2022, at 20:25pm. In attendance: Detective Inspector Luke Bailey, the interviewer, Miss Angelina Cummings, the interviewee, and Miss Valentina Cortes, the lawyer assigned to Miss Cummings, appointed by Miss Cummings.

"I have brought Miss Cummings here to ask her for any details she knows of pertaining to the disappearance of one, Linford Wain, who was reported missing by family after more than 14 days of absence.

"Miss Cummings, can you tell me where you've been for the past couple of weeks?"

Pleasant confidently but calmly tells the DI, "It's Mistress Cummings, actually. Mistress Pleasant Cummings, as it should state on my public record which was legally changed, so, I can only assume your choice to call me, 'Miss Angelina Cummings,' was some attempt to get under my skin?"

The DI asks, "Miss Angelina, can you answer the question?"

Pleasant says, "Not until you show me some respect."

The DI asks, "Angelina? Answer the question."

Pleasant sits back comfortably in her seat, and remarks, "You are very petty."

The DI turns to Tina, and asks, "Tina? Can you get Angelina here to answer my question?"

Pleasant sassily remarks, "Oh, getting a woman to do your work for you? Don't know how to handle a woman?"

Tina snorts a laugh, as she asks Pleasant more politely, "Mistress Pleasant, can you tell us where you've been over the past couple of weeks, please?"

Pleasant leans towards Luke, and asks, "Did you hear that? That's how civilised people ask a question.

"I have been at home during that period, hosting my streams online as I normally do. Checking logs from Wankie Talkie will corroborate that claim. With the exception of Thursday 7th April, which is when Frankie and I took Tiffany and Craig out on a double date, which was cut short due to Tiffany not feeling well, so we retired back to my house."

The DI asks, "Wankie Talkie?"

Pleasant smirks and remarks, "Don't play dumb with me, Detective Inspector. I bet you were looking me up on there last night, getting a glimpse of me doing some very naughty but not criminally chargeable things on the internet. Your tiny cock aching for some attention as you do some research on me ahead of today's proceedings.

"My alibi is airtight, as are all of ours, because we've done nothing wrong, and know nothing about your case. I do know what Linford did to Craig and Tiffany though; and what he did to Craig was bad enough, but what he did to Tiffany was even worse. She was pregnant with Craig's baby, and because of what Linford led his mates to do, she lost the baby. There's your crime. If Linford pops up again, keep that in mind and do the right thing, Detective Inspector, and lock the bastard up and throw away the key."

The DI comments, "You are very angry, Angelina."

Pleasant responds, "Yeah, but you have nothing to charge me with, nor any evidence to support any ideas of what you think I might have done. Not that your imagination probably stretches that far anyway. At least, stretching no further than your tiny cock.

"Now, I know you've been looking forward to seeing me all day since seeing me on stream for your research, so, why don't you walk out that door, walk for 17 seconds down the hall to the restroom, find a nice cubicle, lock yourself in, wank yourself off for 47 seconds until you cum, wipe yourself off, wash your hands, and come back. You do look uncomfortable sitting there like you're fit to burst."

Tina smirks at Luke as she remarks, "You are squirming a little bit, Luke. Go and relieve yourself."

The DI crosses and rubs his legs together, and says, "I do need to go to the toilet; for a piss," and he gets up to walk out.

Pleasant calls after him, "The camera here, as well as the ones in the hallway and the restroom covering the sinks will tell us everything we need to know about what you are doing in there, based on the elapsed time if it's remotely close to what I detailed. On record, forever. Enjoy."

The DI hastily leaves the interview room and goes to the restroom down the hall, rushes to a cubicle, locks the latch on the door, unzips his jeans, and reaches his hand to his cock, starting to wank himself off, just as Pleasant said he would.

1, 2, 3, 4, Luke thinks to himself, "That bitch. I can last more than 47 seconds. I'll show her."

13, 14, 15, 16, Luke's cock is achingly hard, his hand stroking it faster and faster.

21, 22, 23, 24, Luke thinks to himself, "Slow down. I need to last longer than 47 seconds."

28, 29, 30, 31, Luke is edging himself in short bursts, trying his hardest not to cum already as he thinks about Angelina.

37, 38, 39, 40, Luke's hand slips back into a regular rhythm as he feels his cum building up, getting ready to release despite his efforts. He thinks to himself, "Just a little longer, please."

44, 45, 46, 47, Luke shoots streams of cum all over the toilet seat and into the bowl, and he looks at his watch, and shouts, "Shit," and slams the palm of his hand on the tiled wall behind the toilet, panting from his activity.

Luke wipes himself and the seat down, flushes the toilet, and leaves the cubicle. He washes his hands at the sink and dries them off, and turns to leave, noticing the camera in the corner, and he stares at it and shouts, "I was having a piss," and leaves to return to the interview room.

Upon returning to the interview room, as the DI shuts the door, Pleasant asks him, "Did you shout at the camera in the restroom?"

The DI, defensively and flustered, says, "No."

Pleasant states, "You do realise, that those cameras don't record sound, so you just looked foolish shouting at the camera for no reason?"

The DI sits down, and says, "I have no further questions. You're free to go, Angelina."

Pleasant and Tina get up and collect their belongings, and Pleasant sassily remarks to the DI, "You really are petty. It doesn't look good on you. It just makes you unattractive. If you get bored of being alone, join in on my streams. We'll look after you there. Find us at: Pleasant Cummings, FuckFrankie, and Pristine White. See you soon," and she blows him a kiss before leaving.

Tina turns to the DI, and says, "I've never seen someone get under your skin that easily, Luke. I'll see you again, I'm sure," and leaves him embarrassed, alone, and defeated in the interview room.

12