Together Ssn 02 Ch. 10 - Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasant joins everyone in the lobby, and is greeted by a hug and a kiss from Frankie, and Tina announces to everyone, "Having sat in with all of you, your stories match up nicely, so, I expect none of you have anything to worry about. You can all go home and put all of this behind you."

Pleasant says to Tina, "Thank you for being here, Tina."

Tina tells her, "It's been a pleasure. I just hope to not see you again, at least professionally."

Pleasant jokes, "Unless, it's my profession, right?"

Tina laughs and says, "Well, now there's an idea," and she leaves, calling back to everyone, "It was nice to meet all of you. Bye, bye."

Frankie asks her girlfriend, "Who was that?"

Pleasant replies calmly, "She's a friend of mine."

Frankie enquires, "You have a lot of friends."

Pleasant responds, calmly saying, "Yeah, it helps to have a lot of friends, but I only have one girlfriend."

Frankie asks, "That's me, right?"

Pleasant scoffs and holds her girlfriend close, and tells her, "I'm insulted that you would ask that. I would do anything for you. I keep telling you that. That extends to helping out your friends and family too, because helping them makes you feel better and more at ease, and that's what I want for you because I care about you. You know that, right?"

Frankie kisses her girlfriend, impressed by what she just told her, and she replies, "I'm so grateful to have you in my life. I appreciate everything you do for us, and me."

Everyone spends the rest of the night together, in the comfort of each other's company, hopeful of what's to come instead of in fear of it.

12