Together Ssn 03 Ch. 02 - Indomitable

Story Info
Girls are left in care of ice-cold dom for the weekend.
6.2k words
4.37
7.4k
3
0

Part 15 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted are of age, 18 years old at least, and, all sexual activities portrayed are consensual. Enjoy!***

A cool winter weekend. A slight chill in the air. A gentle breeze wafting by with scents of diesel tinging the throat and nostrils. Air filled with the thrum of machinery and engines in lorries and vans. Sounds of hammering, metal on metal, chink and chime with an echo all around.

On an industrial estate in the heart of town, four women approach a warehouse: Mistress Pleasant Cummings, 24, her fiancee, Frankie, 21, Pleasant's niece, Gabby, 19, and Gabby's cousin and sister-figure to Pleasant, Bonnie, 23, whom has arranged for the four of them to spend the weekend together with a dominatrix, who is based at the warehouse they soon enter.

Unassuming from the outside, with no signage and completely plain looking from the cladding of corrugated sheets of metal, the reception area is a perfectly plain room with painted white walls, grey carpet, and grey ceiling tiles, with a couple of white doors at the rear of the room, and a reception desk counter with a light wood countertop and a computer set on it; this setting doesn't allude to what the women expect to do at all.

Pleasant asks Bonnie, "Are you sure we are in the right place?"

Bonnie answers, "Hmm. I checked search maps with the address on the website, and confirmed it with the woman I booked it with; she gave directions that looked accurate to what I was seeing when I was planning this. Is there someone we can ask?"

Soon, a door opens, and out steps a mature-looking woman dressed in a very expensive and silky looking set of bodice and stockings with suspenders, intricately embroidered with a floral pattern, and flatteringly forming to her figure; her hair, grey at the roots, is bunched up into a knot held at the back of her head by a tight black band. The woman stands with excellent posture, holding her nose high with her shoulders arching back to push out her chest, walking with an air of self-importance to behind the desk, and she clicks on the computer mouse whilst scanning the screen, and she addresses the assembled women, "Prompt. This bodes well for your time with me.

"My name is Mistress Precious Little, but, for the duration of your time with me, you will each of you address me as, 'Mistress,' and, 'Mistress,' alone. Is that understood?"

The four young women stand in a line, with Pleasant standing very tall with her feet shoulder-width apart and her hands held behind her back. Frankie and Gabby too hold a good posture, but, Bonnie stands rather casually with a smirk, and Mistress Little, 52, notices and approaches her, staring her in the eyes only inches from her face, and the Mistress asks, "Something funny?"

Bonnie breathes a laugh in good humour, and says, "I'm just looking forward to our weekend together. I am the one who booked with you, you see. It's rather a thrill to actually be here."

Mistress Little maintains eye contact with Bonnie, and sternly asks, "A thrill, you say? Quite," and she notes the more composed appearance of the young woman's party, and comments, "Your friends seem rather well-mannered. It's interesting to see the one who booked here should be the one who seems less disciplined," and she goes down the line, asking Gabby, "Tell me a little about yourself?"

Gabby confidently replies, "We perform online for a living; doing what you do."

Mistress Little enquires, "What I do?"

Gabby asks, "You are a dom, right? Well, we do that to each other online," and she indicates the girls to her side, and adds, "the three of us."

Mistress Little says, "Really," and she walks down the line to Frankie, asking, "You do what I do?"

Frankie confirms, "We do. Every day, we get on camera, and we play."

Mistress Little asks, "Play? Quaint," and she enquires, "and, you are the dom?"

Frankie frankly responds, "Sometimes, yes, but our designated Mistress is my fiancee," indicating Pleasant at the end of the line.

Mistress Little goes to stand in front of Pleasant, who stands very seriously, almost forgetting to breathe, and the Mistress asks, "So, you are the most disciplined? Evident. And, you assert your dominance over the others? Reasonably so," and she gets really close to Pleasant's face, lining up their eyes directly, and she asks, "Do you have any designs about taking dominance during your brief tenure here?"

Pleasant stands firm, and with the slightest shudder, she says, "No, Mistress."

Mistress Little continues to stare enduringly into Pleasant's eyes, and, satisfied enough, says, "You are remarkably well disciplined. That means I won't be going easy on any of you. Although, I do love to break my subjects. I wonder how long it will be before you break?," and the Mistress steps away to look over the line of women, and asks more openly, "I wonder how long it will be before any of you break, and, I'm pretty certain who will break first.

"Time to confirm your attendance, as a formality: Bonnie White?"

Bonnie answers, "Present."

Mistress Little calls out, "Pleasant Cummings?"

Pleasant responds, "Present, Mistress."

Mistress Little asks, "Frankie Reid?"

Frankie replies, "Here, Mistress."

Mistress Little calls, "Gabby White-Cummings?"

Gabby confirms, "Present, Mistress."

Satisfied, Mistress Little addresses the four women, and says, "That concludes introductions. You will all follow me."

The four young women are led by the Mistress through one of the doors in the back of the room into the warehouse proper, where there are beds, racks, stocks, pommel horses, and chains draped over and around the rafters with collar cuffs dangling from their ends. In this expansive space, the air is frigid, and clings to the bare skin, creating goosepimples all over.

Leading the party to the centre of the warehouse, the Mistress turns to the young women, and commands, "Strip. Come on," and she claps to spurn some urgency from the assembled.

The Mistress collects the clothes and chucks them all across the space to scatter on the floor, declaring, "We won't be needing these," and turns back to the young women, seeing a start from Bonnie and Gabby, and the Mistress asks, "Does anyone have a problem?"

Gabby shakes her head, and Bonnie remarks with a knee-jerk reaction, "You can't treat our clothes like that?"

The Mistress marches up to Bonnie, grabs a fistful of her hair, and wrenches it back, forcing a whimper from her and bringing her to her knees, and she states, "I think I am entitled to do whatever I like, and, you agreed to the terms of my contract, which states that you, and all property that belongs to you, belong to me, for the duration of your tenure. Perhaps you believe I am being disrespectful?"

The Mistress grips Bonnie's hair tighter, to a yelp, and Bonnie whimpers, "No. No. I don't think you are being disrespectful at all."

Releasing her grip, the Mistress pushes Bonnie forward, and marches around the bed near them, and she addresses the group, "I like to begin with being merciful and kind with my subjects; ease them in before I break them. If you would like, I can go hard right from the start?"

Pleasant speaks up, expressing, "No, Mistress. We would like you to go easy on us, Mistress."

Deliberating on these words for a moment, the Mistress asks, "You say you are from this world. You must enjoy the torture? Why say you want to go easy?"

Pleasant clarifies, "Well, we have the whole weekend with you. It would be prudent to indulge in some pleasure before you have your wicked ways with us."

Mistress Little grins, and says, "Pacing yourself. A very good answer. Very rational. Very disciplined. I think you and I are going to get along famously. If you impress me, there may be some leniency for you at some point during proceedings?"

Pleasant responds, saying, "Thank you, Mistress."

Gesturing at the bed before her, the Mistress addresses the party, "I have to say, I am curious to see a demonstration of what you do in your own time. You have a bed here, and all of this equipment at your disposal: whips, canes, chains, vibrators of varying size and shape; anything you need, I am sure to have.

"Please, come and play with each other. Put on a show for me. Impress me. Satisfy me. How you do will dictate the treatment I decide for you later. Don't be shy now, hop to," and Mistress Little claps.

Bonnie takes Gabby's hand and takes her to the bed, and she lays down for her cousin as they kiss, rubbing their hands over each other. Gabby pinches Bonnie's nipples and kisses down her chin and neck, down her chest to nibble at her nipples, prompting some startled moans and brief, breathy giggles.

Frankie leans her hands on the bed, and pushes out her arse, presenting it to Pleasant, who spanks the cheeks hard, to gasps of delight from her fiancee, and then slaps between the cheeks, catching her pussy. The fiancee leans down onto her elbows, and she wiggles up her arse to expose her pussy more, as Pleasant leans over her back, and slaps her pussy hard with her fingers, eliciting moans and enduring stings.

Pleasant goes to a nearby trolley, and she takes a whip and a flogger, and she returns to the bed, and hands the flogger to Gabby, who takes it firmly in her grip, and rolls her wrists to slap the tasselled strands hard onto Bonnie's nipples, and on her clit too.

Bonnie sucks the chill air through clenched teeth as her cousin flogs her body's more sensitive parts with an almost random selection of strikes, causing Bonnie to feel apprehension as she closes her eyes and rolls her shoulders into the bed, not knowing where Gabby will slap next with the leathery strands of the flogger.

Meanwhile, Pleasant takes the slack of the whip and strikes hard on the backs of Frankie's legs. She strikes again, higher, and again, higher still, and again, striking the buttocks. Pleasant doesn't relent with her whipping of her fiancee, giving her her all as she usually would at home on-cam.

Bonnie is feeling raw and sore from the flogging of her breasts and pussy, being reddened by the relentless rolling of her cousin's wrist slapping the leathery strands against those sensitive areas.

Rolling her eyes with a sigh, the Mistress commands, "Harder," and Pleasant and Gabby put more force into their actions, as Frankie and Bonnie writhe with a yearning ache building up inside them.

Having seen enough, the Mistress marches over, and snatches the whip from Pleasant's hands, and she palms her off curtly, barking, "I said, 'harder,'" and she raises her hands high, bracing the whip between her hands as tightly as she can, and she cracks the whip with a thunderous slap against the backs of Frankie's legs, buckling them at the knees, and the Mistress commands, "Up!"

Frankie struggles to push herself back to her feet, leaning heavily into the bed, and she feels the whip strike her buttocks with a searingly hot soreness stinging across them. She hears the whip whirling around behind her, and feels another hot strike come diagonally down one buttock, and hears it whirl around again before diagonally whipping the other cheek.

Mistress Little licks her lips, and she snaps the whip to uncoil like a biting snake at Frankie's back, again, and again, and again, and, again, evermore leaving bright red sores all over her. Frankie's back, buttocks and legs ache intensely making her rub herself into the bed, trying to find any comfort she can as she closes her eyes and bites her lip, groaning as she bares the agonising aching taking root.

The Mistress settles down, and hands the whip back to Pleasant, saying, "That is how you whip someone," and she goes to Gabby and rubs her shoulders as she watches her flog Bonnie, and comments, "I bet you are giving that everything you have. I can feel it, but this tickling is doing nothing. Do you like tickling?"

Gabby says, "No, Mistress?"

Mistress Little leans to Gabby's ear whilst continuing to rub her shoulders, and she asks, "No? Are you not sure? It is a simple question. Were you not tickled as a child?"

Gabby incredulously says, "I haven't been tickled since I was a child so I don't know what to tell you."

Mistress Little says, "Oh, you don't know what to think. You don't know what to do. You don't know what to say. Let's do some tickling, hmm?," and she thrusts her fingertips against Gabby's waist and tickles her hard, making Gabby's knees give way, as the Mistress pushes her onto the bed between Bonnie's legs.

Gabby cries out in protest, "No... nah, nah, nah, oh... no, nah-nah, no-o-o-o-oh," with Bonnie giggling beneath her cousin. The Mistress notices the giggling, and turns her tickling fingertips to Bonnie's belly and waist instead, even tickling her armpits to hard breaths of laughter.

The Mistress ceases her tickling of the young women, and grabs Gabby by the throat, walking her back as Gabby scuttles backwards quickly, unable to see where she is going, and she is pulled to a halt. In this moment, the Mistress jangles chains that hang around Gabby, as she pulls them into position, and slips one of Gabby's wrists into a leather cuff, and fastens it.

Doing the same for the other wrist, the Mistress ensures a snug fit on the young teen's soft skin, and she slips a chained collar around her neck, and fastens it chokingly tight. Satisfied with the fit, the Mistress hoists at the chains, and Gabby is lifted into the air; her body and legs left to dangle as she is supported by the neck and arm restraints.

Mistress Little asks Gabby, "How is that neck collar? Not too much strain on it, hmm?"

Gabby breathes heavily, her tits rising and falling rhythmically fast, and she licks her lips and gives her reply, "No. It's not too much."

The Mistress pulls on one of the chains, and her neck collar is wrenched up, forcing Gabby's head back, making her eyes bulge and her face blush and veiny, and the Mistress asks, "How about now?"

Gabby struggles to breathe, her legs kicking aimlessly, and the Mistress releases the chain to the relief of the young teen. She looks very scared now, not expecting that things would be so extreme, but, fearing what more may happen, although she keeps her concerns close to her chest.

The Mistress notices Gabby's upset expression, however, and enquires, "Oh, you look so upset. I was under the impression that we were having fun. I haven't broken you already, have I? With not much more than some tickling and some chains?"

Gabby shakes her head the best she can in her collar, and tentatively says, "No, Mistress."

Mistress Little gets the rest of the group hanging from the chains, arranged to face each other, and, with a feather in hand, the Mistress stands amidst the dangling women, and looks up at Gabby, saying, "You like to have a little tickle play with your friends, so I am going to do it to you. I can really be bold with you like this," and the Mistress presents the feather to the sole of one of Gabby's feet, teasing lightly as it is slowly twirled in a circular fashion, making Gabby howl with heavy breaths.

The feather dances along the length of the sole, tracing the balls of the feet, and dragging lengthways under the arch. Each moment of it's touch is pure torture, inciting deep inhales that fill the chest like an over-pumped balloon, and exhaling is difficult amidst bouts of uncontrollable laughter, with Gabby unable to protest as she hangs helplessly.

Between each of the toes, the feather is slotted and twirled, making the toes clench tightly, trying their hardest to grip hold of and stop the feather from moving, but the Mistress manages to maintain it's movement all the while.

Moving on from the feet, the Mistress glides the feather up Gabby's legs, and over her belly, and centres in on her clitoris, causing Gabby to squeeze her thighs together to try to stop the feather, but it continues to tease the skin and the flesh around the clitoris, and each brush of it on the sensitive flesh cascades a shock through her body.

Taking the time to enjoy the tickling some more, the Mistress turns her attention to Frankie, and then Pleasant, and eventually says, "I'm tired of tickling," and she notices Bonnie wriggling around, with a look on her face that is almost thankful she was spared the tickle torture, but also feeling like she was missing out, and the Mistress says to her, "There is plenty we can do with you, you needn't worry," and she goes to put down the feather in it's rightful place.

Still feeling in a somewhat playful mood, the Mistress returns to the circle with a paintbrush with a wide head and long bristles. She touches the tip of the bristles to her open palm, splaying them a little with the bunched bristles bouncing back up as she presses to her palm.

Mistress Little approaches Bonnie and runs the bristles of the brush from below the neckline down the centre of the chest between the young woman's breasts, slowing down a little as the brush crosses through the cleavage, and the brush continues down the abdomen to over the belly button. The brush falls away from Bonnie's body as the Mistress' hand arcs downward near the young woman's crotch.

Bonnie's breath deepens with a heady mix of relaxation, exhilaration, and anticipation, with a tinge of desperation as the bristles are brought to touch the clitoris. The softness of the bristles feels smooth, but each individual hair provides it's own slight sensation as the brush is made to arc back and forth, as if thickly applying paint to a canvas.

The teasing of the paintbrush is soon felt to have it's limits, creating a sense of longing to press harder, wanting to heighten her sense of urgency, but the bristles are meant for nothing more than agonising teasing; this delights the Mistress as she sees every motion of Bonnie's body and each expression of her face craving something more.

Having enjoyed her fun with the paintbrush, the Mistress takes it back to it's proper place, leaving Bonnie moaning and dissatisfied with the extent of her play. The Mistress comes back to the circle with a wand vibrator in hand, and she addresses the party, saying, "I feel like I have softened you up a little with the tickling, so now it's time to take things up a notch, and play with those pussies, hmm?"

All around the Mistress, the four women moan, tingling from the tickling and aching for any relief at all, so the Mistress takes the wand to Pleasant, and she turns it on and presses the head against Pleasant's belly button, causing convulsions in her abdomen.

The Mistress pulls the wand away, and places it against Pleasant's crotch, just above the clitoris, getting a slightly more pained response from the young woman, so the Mistress pulls the wand away again, then lightly rubs it against the clit proper with a slight rocking motion.

Pleasant's gasps and moans become much more audible, and the Mistress asks, "You like that, huh? You want an orgasm?"

Pleasant nods as best as she can in her neck restraint, and says, "Yes, Mistress."

Mistress Little retracts the wand and backs away to the middle of the circle of women, and turns to each of them as she declares, "Only one of you gets to have the orgasm. You must choose between you with of you gets it."

The Mistress presses the wand to Bonnie's nipples, and asks, "Do you want the orgasm?," and Bonnie stares into her eyes with an incoherent moan, and the Mistress enquires, "No? Hmm? Not sure? I understand. It's such a nice thing, and you don't want to let your friends down, but, perhaps you feel like you deserve the orgasm because you missed out on the tickle torture, hmm?"

Going to Gabby, the Mistress rubs the wand up and down her inner thighs, and puts the question to her, "You got the brunt of the tickle torture, and now your body is screaming for an orgasm. It would be so easy, especially for such a young and tender body such as yours, hmm?"

12