Together Ssn 03 Ch. 02 - Indomitable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Facing Frankie, Mistress Little thrusts the wand up to her labia and holds it there, watching her squirm and hearing her squeal, and she comments, "You have a lot of spirit, and determination. You have also kept very quiet. Perhaps you are thinking that someone else should get the orgasm, but, it would be so gratifying for me to see their reactions as you get it instead of them."

Darting between the four women, the Mistress transfers the wand from one to another and so on, targeting different areas of each of their bodies: the nipples, the belly, the inner thighs, the clit, the vagina; teasing each of them as she sees fit. All of the women want an orgasm, but they each try not to have it to not appear selfish; constantly battling their bodily urges as the wand comes to each of them in turn.

Singing a harmonious chorus of squeals, moans, and whines, the quartet of women all are so close to orgasm, each praying for the tiniest bit more stimulation, but the Mistress stands amidst them, wand in hand, closing her eyes to hear the song-like harmony coming from the women, and she tells them all, "That is a beautiful sound, especially whilst I watch you all craving release, but, alas, I have decided that... none of you get an orgasm today."

Watching the writhing of the women around her, the Mistress delights in seeing all of them coming down from the high of near-release, and the disappointed whining coming from them as they crave their orgasms like a drug. All of them instead forced to feel the cold air circulating thickly around them, sitting like a blanket against their bodies as the day draws on darker.

The Mistress addresses the group, and says, "Well, I think that is all for today. We will recommence tomorrow," and she walks away.

Bonnie calls to her, "Hey! Where are you going?"

Mistress Little halts, and walks back, and replies, "I'm going home for the evening."

Bonnie asks, "Aren't you going to let us down?"

The Mistress laughs a little, and tells the women, "You are all here for the weekend. So you are to stay here overnight. You are secure in your restraints so I know where you are, and, I expect to find you all right here when I arrive here tomorrow. Good night," and she promptly walks away.

Bonnie shouts after her, "Hey! You can't leave us like this... Hey!," but the Mistress ignores her, and Bonnie asks the other women, "She is not serious, right?"

Pleasant looks across at Bonnie, and she says, "This is extreme, but she is technically right. You booked us for the weekend, so I guess this is all part of the service."

Bonnie says, "I did not expect anything like this. I thought it would be more fun."

Pleasant asks, "Did you even read what she does when you booked?"

Bonnie confesses, "Of course, I didn't. There were far too many words in that contract. I just assumed we would do some kinky sex stuff and sleep over in a bed; not suspended in chains."

Pleasant tells the group, "Well, I'm comfortable enough like this. We are firmly held, so we should be fine."

Gabby says, "I'm not comfy at all. I'm aching all over. I don't expect to get any sleep at all."

Pleasant tells her niece, "I think that's the idea. Any sleep we do get will be broken and leave us tired and aching by morning. This is a devilish idea."

Frankie giggles, and asks her fiancee, "You love this, don't you?"

Pleasant answers, "She is strict and harsh; what any Mistress should aspire to be."

During the night, the women try to get what sleep they can, but their predicament restricts what comfort they seek to sleep, but lack of sleep is not their only problem. The four women have not eaten anything all day, but, even so, Frankie finds herself needing to go to the toilet.

Unable to go anywhere, Frankie tries to cross her legs, and hold in what is longing to come out, but, as the minutes and the hours slip by, so too does her ability to contain what is inside of her, and pee trickles forth from her urethra, streaming down her legs and pattering on the floor in a puddle. Frankie sobs in distress at the dirtiness of what she is doing, but at least takes comfort that the others are seemingly unconscious for now; unaware of what is happening.

As her bladder empties, Frankie's arse squeezes, and out shoots a lump of faeces which slides down her leg and drops onto the floor softly, followed by more as her bowels empty. She cries with shame at what she has done, feeling hot and flushed in the face at the embarrassment of what she has done. With that done, though, she loses consciousness.

Frankie awakens to the sound of a slamming door, and the clap of heels on cold concrete, remembering as she slips back into consciousness that she is chained up and suspended in the air, looking at the other three women chained up just the same, also coming back to consciousness.

Mistress Little shouts as she walks to the centre of where the women are suspended, "What is that?," referring to the mess on the floor beneath Frankie and all down between her legs, and Frankie is embarrassed as she remembers her plight from the early hours of the morning; the shame burns hot and red on her face.

Frankie pleads with the Mistress, sobbing, "I am so sorry, Mistress. I couldn't help myself. We were left here all night with no way of leaving to go to the toilet, and..."

The Mistress interrupts Frankie, asking her, "So, you are saying this is my fault?"

Frankie gasps with an apologetic look on her face, and she frantically responds, "No, no, no, no, I didn't mean that. No, no, no, no, I'm so so-sorry, no, no, no, oh," sobbing from the embarrassment overwhelming her, especially knowing her fiancee is directly across from her seeing her sorry state.

Pleasant calls to her fiancee, and consolingly says, "Hey, no need to worry. No need to apologise. Under the circumstances, such things cannot be avoided. I don't think any less of you. I love you, and, I would do anything for you."

The Mistress listens to the fiancee's supportive words, and she remarks, "You would do anything for her, hmm? I think we should put that to the test," and she walks behind Pleasant, and lowers her chains to the floor, undoes her wrist restraints, and takes the chain of her neck collar in hand, and commands, "Walk over to her; like a dog. You can do that, can you not?"

Pleasant, on all fours, calls back to the Mistress, "Yes, Mistress," and proceeds to crawl on her palms and knees across the cold concrete floor to where Frankie is suspended in the air, being careful to avoid the puddle of piss and the dollops of shit beneath her fiancee.

Pleasant looks over her fiancee's legs and sees the smears of faecal matter that tumbled between her legs and clung to her during the night, and notices Frankie's feet tinged with the hot sour smell of urine drying on her feet and her toes as they dangle in front of her face.

The Mistress demands, "You say you would do anything for her, so, clean her up, with your tongue. I want her all clean, and the floor too."

Frankie begs of her fiancee, "Please, no, don't. It's not right. It is dirty and you shouldn't have to. I don't expect you to do this for me."

Pleasant looks up at her fiancee, and she responds, "It's okay. I would do anything for you," and she leans down nice and low, and she laps up the puddle of piss on the floor like a dog lapping up water; the taste of the urine tinges her tongue, but she moans approvingly as she drinks it up. She doesn't hesitate once as she mops up every splash.

Whilst cleaning up Frankie's mess, Pleasant comes across a small sausage shape of shit, and she wastes no time picking it up with her teeth, and chewing it, closing her eyes as she does so, and swallowing the waste down without a fuss. Gabby and Bonnie wince and recoil seeing Pleasant do this, but she eats the next, and the next, until the floor beneath Frankie is suitably clean.

Pleasant sits on her knees at Frankie's rear, and she licks her fiancee's legs from the ankle up to the crotch, rubbing off every stain of excrement and every soaked in inch of pee. She also sucks on Frankie's feet, tasting the sourness of the sticky, soaked-in urine on them, making sure to suck on the toes and lick between them thoroughly.

All that remains of Pleasant's duty is to clean her fiancee's arse and pussy, so she parts the cheeks with a squeeze of her hands, and she gorges on the brown stains smeared around the anus. Pleasant makes no fuss, even as the other girls feel sickened by the display.

Frankie feels so much shame and awkwardness as her fiancee tends to her in such a way, but also feels a pleasure from Pleasant's tongue licking so firmly against her arsehole, groaning with approval and bucking her hips. Then she feels Pleasant's attention shift from her now clean arse to lick her labia, and along to her clit. Frankie's thighs clamp against her fiancee's cheeks as her tongue works on her clitoris, and Frankie feels an orgasm building, and just as she is finally about to feel it come...

"That's enough," commands the Mistress, and Pleasant pulls herself away from her fiancee, leaving her to come down from another agonisingly close orgasm. Mistress Little inspects Frankie, and commends Pleasant, "You have done fine work. Now that her arse is clean, it is nice to look at again. I may even be inclined to make use of it."

The Mistress walks to the other side of the bed, and yanks on Pleasant's collar chain, ordering her to, "Come here."

Pleasant crawls across to the bed, and sits beside it, and the Mistress praises her, saying, "Good girl. You are so good to wait for permission. Yes, you are. Now, mount the bed."

Obeying the order like a dog, Pleasant climbs up onto the bed, and curls her legs around beneath her as she sits with her back straight.

Mistress Little tells her, "You are so well-mannered and well-trained. This position is pleasing to see. Very proper. I want my doggy on all fours. Can you do that for me?"

Pleasant says, "Yes, Mistress."

The Mistress chuckles, and says, "That almost sounded human. I expect a dog to bark. Can you do that for me?"

Pleasant gets on her hands and knees on the bed, and she summons a growl from her throat, and sounds a bark just like how a dog would. Mistress Little praises Pleasant with a rub of her jaw and around her ears, like petting a dog, and tells her, "You are a good girl, aren't you. Yes, you are. You know how to please your Mistress, yes you do." Summoning another growl, Pleasant barks again for the Mistress in confirmation.

The Mistress puts on a strap-on dildo, and mounts the bed behind the waiting young woman, and she teases Pleasant's arse using her fingers, saying, "You have such a nice ass. I'm going to make it mine. You want Mistress in your ass, hmm?"

Pleasant whimpers as she feels the Mistress' fingers rub and enter her arsehole, and she replies, "Yes, Mistress."

The Mistress halts her fingers inside Pleasant, and she asks, "That doesn't sound like a dog, does it?"

Pleasant barks for the Mistress, who tells her, "That is better," and replaces her fingers with her dildo, and begins fucking her arse with much vigour.

Soon, heavy breathes and groans are voiced by Pleasant, but she makes every effort to sound as much like a dog as she can. Her whimpers become high-pitched and short as the Mistress quickens her pace, and she barks as best she can, shakier with each thrust.

The mistress spanks Pleasant's arse whilst she fucks her, and commends her, "Good girl. You are such a devoted pet for your Mistress. You enjoy taking Mistress' cock like a good little doggy?"

Pleasant yelps as the Mistress pounds her hole harder, and she barks some more. She leans further down onto the mattress, and her legs shake uncontrollably as she struggles to keep her arse elevated. With a huge groan, she sinks down into the bed, and by stretching out her arms, and she pushes her arse back onto the Mistress' dildo.

The Mistress says, "Oh, good girl. You got to have an orgasm on your Mistress' cock? Very well. I will allow it for being such an obedient pet," and she dismounts Pleasant, and the bed, and leaves Pleasant trembling in a heap on the mattress, moaning deeply.

Mistress Little stands beside Bonnie, and says, "You weren't particularly respectful yesterday, so you don't deserve Mistress' cock. I think my fingers are all you get. How many do you think you should get? Two? Three?," and she sees Bonnie's eyes widen, and the Mistress suggests, "Perhaps a fist? That would be nice," watching Bonnie groan at the idea of that happening, but the Mistress decides, "I think you get one finger."

Rolling up all of her fingers on one hand, but keeping the middle finger straightened, the Mistress rubs along the slit from the clitoris to the vaginal opening, and slides the finger back and forth. She feels Bonnie squirm, pressing herself hard on the single finger.

Bonnie pleads with the Mistress, "Please, Mistress? Please?"

The Mistress enquires, "Please, what? What is it you want?"

Bonnie whimpers, "I want an orgasm. So bad. I want it. I want it. Please, I want it, now."

The Mistress tells Bonnie, "You sound so whiny and entitled. No, is my answer. You don't get an orgasm today. Not from me," and the Mistress walks away, leaving Bonnie to whine and moan as she writhes around suspended from the chains.

Instead of treating Bonnie, the Mistress goes opposite her to Gabby, and presses her mouth to the teen's tits, suckling from one nipple to the next, and back again, taking in the feel of the warmth under her skin, even with the goosepimples clinging to her with a slight chill on the surface, and feels how the teen trembles from the long-awaited contact.

Gabby feels the Mistress' finger rub her labia, and then digging up into her pussy, and the single finger is teamed with another, and the young teen moans, "Oh, yes, Mistress. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

The Mistress stops suckling on the teen's tits to say, "Finally, some gratitude for your Mistress," and she resumes teasing the teen's tits with her tongue, sucking them hard in her mouth. She inserts another finger, making three, to the delight of the young teen, but, the Mistress doesn't stop there, as she puts all four fingers and her thumb into the tight teen hole, stretching it, and she forces the whole hand as far as it can go, one knuckle at a time.

Gabby's whole body shakes hard from the adrenaline coursing through her body because of what is happening, and before long, she squirts shot after shot of her juices all down the Mistress' hand and onto the floor.

Retracting her hand, the Mistress calls, "Dog, mess!," and Pleasant climbs down from the bed and crawls across to the Mistress to lick the puddle of pussy juice from the floor. The Mistress presents Pleasant with her soaked hand, and she licks and sucks every finger and every inch of her palm to her wrist, to praise from the Mistress, telling her, "Good girl," as the Mistress rubs the hair on the top of Pleasant's head.

The Mistress lowers the chains suspending Gabby, Frankie, and Bonnie, and she removes every cuff and collar from the four women, and announces, "I feel like I have done enough that you deserve. It's always nice to have an obedient pet, but I'm not happy when one makes a mess of my domain, nor when one talks back to me. Get dressed, and be gone. This concludes your tenure."

Cold, hungry, and violated, the young women obey the Mistress' final order for the weekend, getting back into the clothes they arrived in, and promptly leaving. Now free from this harsh domain, they return to the warmth of Pleasant's home to rest and find fulfilment, such as the quartet have been craving during their time with Mistress Precious Little.

12