Together Ssn 03 Ch. 07 - The Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina asks Luke, "What are you trying to say?"

Luke replies, "I was so happy when it seemed like we were together. To realise we weren't hurt me, like my heart was being crushed in my chest, and all I wanted to do was find you and tell you how I truly feel, because, I love you so much more than I allow myself to show. I want to be with you. Going through what I went through today made me feel how deep that love goes.

"I don't expect you to feel the same way about me. I know you are with Melissa, and, I want us to remain friends as we have been. I just had to tell you what I feel about you. Now you know."

Tina's eyes well up, and she takes a moment to breathe before saying, "Wow. That is a lot to take in. I never stopped feeling what I feel about you, but it has been hurting me having you around, and all I want to do when I see you is run into your arms and be with you. It hurts to love you, feeling like you didn't feel the same way about me, but, now you are telling me you do feel the same way, and, what now? You want us to stay just as friends? I don't want that. I want everything you have that you keep locked away inside you. I want you to let me in. I'm right here. Please?"

Melissa gets her jacket, and puts on her shoes, and says to Tina, "I'm not going to be second best to anyone anymore. It was hard enough when it seemed like he didn't want you. Now, that he does, I can't be in this. It is too much to take. I need to step away and have some time to myself."

Tina begs Melissa, "No, please?"

Melissa opens the door, and says, "I will call you when I am ready," and she leaves, shutting the door behind her.

Luke tells Tina, "I am sorry about this," and Tina turns to him with tears in her eyes and her bottom lip trembling as Luke says, "I can't ever see us being together. My work never ends. I would never have time for you. It would never be fair to you. We can't do this."

Tina sobs as she begs Luke, "No. No, please? No..."

Luke says, "I'm sorry," and walks past Tina and leaves the apartment, but not quite closing the door, leaving it swinging back open slowly.

Tina starts crying hard, collapsing against the door, shutting it and locking it, her knees becoming weak as she sits down against the door and holds her arms on her knees, bowing her head into her arms. The thoughts and feelings cascade through her body trying to make sense of how she lost everything good in her life in a few brief moments.

Empty, and alone, Tina spends the night sitting in front of the door, feeling worthless and unlovable in the absence of those she wants to love, wondering to herself what she has done wrong; hoping for a call from the dark that doesn't come.

12