Liberty Summer Ch. 01-02

Story Info
First in a series about incest but touches many categories.
11.3k words
4.38
19.9k
33

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c)2023 by Ted Ursi/TeddySmutWriter, all rights reserved.

Warning: The author is an asshole. He built this story like rickety old emotional roller coaster of dubious structural integrity. When you think things are going just fine you'll suddenly lurch sideways into something completely different. Sorry, not sorry.

Read the tags. But don't expect the category to be treated the way you expect. In fact expect it to be radically different. Again sorry, not sorry.

Like many stories here on Literotica, this one exists in a world where consequence free sex is possible. The physical ones anyway. The emotional and relationship shit is what drives the plot and are half the fun.

All characters engaging in sexual activity are legal adults. The opinions and desires of the characters are their own and not meant to reflect opinions or desires of any living person, including the author.

Enjoy.

~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~

CHAPTER 1: New House Rules

Some girls meditate by doing nude yoga. Not me. I do naked metal air guitar.

Sunday after church I was up in my room dancing and strumming away to Epica wearing only pink ankle socks and my ear buds turned up way too loud. That's why the text notice from my phone hit me like a sonar ping from a Los Angeles class nuclear submarine. Ow.

I grabbed my phone and looked:

DAD: Turn your earbuds down Casey, you didn't hear me knock. And come downstairs, we're having a family meeting.

He used my actual name, not "Rusty," so he was a bit miffed.

ME: OK Dad

Dad doesn't like text abbreviations. He says there's really no excuse with assisted text. He's kinda sorta right and I'm past that space where I did things just to annoy him. Teenage girls can be just so... problematic that way. Even though I still technically was one for the next seven hundred odd days or so I felt I was far more mature than that. I was a woman! An actual woman! More on that later.

I slipped on my favorite T-shirt―Grandpa Clarke's old and faded red XXL USMC shirt―and some cutoff sweat pants. I then ran downstairs to the dining room. I didn't bother to close my bedroom door because, unless I took time and care, it would just pop open again. I think the frame was warped or something.

Mom, Dad and my twin brother Greg were already there. Dad was standing with Mom seated next to him. Greg was sitting at the opposite end his ridiculous muscles seeming to ripple even though he was still. I took a seat on the side halfway. "Sorry... sorry... wassup Dad?"

Dad smiled at me. Miffness canceled I guess. "Well first off congratulations to both of you for the scholarships."

Greg had a full ride athletic scholarship to Billing, a smaller school in the Midwest for gymnastics and―would you believe―cheerleading? He was actually shorter than me by an inch but outweighed me by twenty pounds, all of it muscle. Otherwise you could tell we were siblings with our facial bone structure and mops of auburn hair. Why I ended up being "Rusty" while he was always just "Greg" is a mystery from the dawn of time....

Anyways I had a tuition only scholarship to a closer school to which I could commute. That it was bigger and more prestigious didn't matter. I didn't get to do the whole away at school thing unless I worked off my ass at some shit job to get my own place.

"Thanks Dad" we both chimed in.

"And your mother got her new car."

"No more Libby?" Greg asked.

Libby was Mom's battered '04 Jeep Liberty. We'd practically grown up in the back seat of that car. We all loved her, as quirky as she was. I Knew I was going to miss Libby. I'd taken my driving test in that car. You never forget your first.

"Well no" Mom said. "The dealer's trade in offer was insultingly low, so we decided to keep her."

"Yea!" I said. Besides my fondness the aging Jeep, it meant we were now a three car family.

"What did you decide to buy Mom?" Greg asked.

"I was going to get the Renegade but finally went with the Rav 4." She sounded apologetic.

Ick, I thought. Crossovers are an abomination upon this Earth. The Renegade had been bad enough: Chrysler shamelessly chasing after the urban hipster car market while trying to keep a Liberty vibe as well meant failing miserably at both IMHO. The only thing Jeep like was the headlights and vertical grill. Also keep in mind Dad drives Charger. Grampa Clarke drove an F150 all his long life. So going with the Toyota broke the family tradition of domestic wheels. Grandpa would have openly sneered at her new "rice burner."

Yeah, I know that whole domestic and import line was so blurry a thing these days but family tradition is family tradition you know? Mom was looking around the table defensively. "I like the features and the dealer gave a much better price."

"Moving on to the next item..." Dad said.

"Your father and I are booked on a cruise in September." Mom said. "We'll be gone a week plus."

"Great," Greg said. "But why wait until September? You two deserve a vacation now."

"We decided to wait until you two hellions were occupied with school again before we left you two alone in this house." Dad said.

"That's not fair Bob, they're both responsible adults." Mom said. "Plus kids it's when Bill and Towanda will be free to join us."

"I was joking Dear," Dad said. He actually looked nervous. "Sorta... which leads to the last item."

Team Parent looked at each other for a heavyweight second and then they both nodded.

Mom smiled brightly "We've been talking about this for some time..."

Dad chimed in "And since you both are indeed responsible young adults..."

"But still capable of missteps..." Mom conceded.

Dad nodded to her in acknowledgment. "We would rather you two... How can I―we say this..."

What the fuck? I looked at Greg who looked back wide eyed and shrugged.

"Would feel safe and accepted as you..." Mom said hesitating over the next word.

"Experiment..." Dad contributed.

"Sexually..." Mom dropped the word she had obviously been hesitating over.

"Yes, sexually..." Dad added his confirmation and support.

Holy fuck. Mom and Dad had always been easy going and honest about sex stuff but this...

"So we've decided..." Mom carried on.

"That we will have new house rules." Dad actually pulled an index card out of his pocket!

"First, your privacy will be respected," Dad said with his gaze glued to the three by five rectangle. "We won't enter your rooms without knocking if the door is closed."

"Even if you have guests," Mom said. "Even overnight."

Wow. Just wow.

"Last thing we need is all that foolish and dangerous climbing in and out of windows at 4:15 AM." Dad was looking straight at me.

"Yes Dear," Mom said. "We would really like to have made Roger a send off breakfast."

Roger was my boyfriend. Past tense with an option for future, depending on how our lives worked out going forward. We came to a practical understanding that we're each going in different directions and both of us were far too horny to 'save ourselves' for the other.

The night before he shipped out to marine boot camp I had given him my virginity. Just before midnight he climbed the ladder I had left leaning against the side of the garage, crossed the roof and tapped on my window. With the moonlight casting him in silhouette, I let him in.

I mean, who wouldn't? Rodrigo 'Roger' Sanchez and my brother were buds, both of them in the gymnastics and cheerleading programs. Imagine my brother Greg's body with mocha skin, dark curly hair and eyes that would make Valentino pale with envy. But the big thing was his heart. Roger was the only one besides me that stuck with Greg the entire junior year when all that shit happened. So yeah, there was someone who deserved my pearl of great price.

I slid up the sash and said, "Shh, my brother's room is right next door."

"m'kay" he said and stuck out those luscious lips.

I grabbed his neck with both hands and docked our mouths together. I started backing towards my bed. The blinds on my window jangled as he came fully into the room. Damn. We stopped and waited, listening. I heart was pounding. But nothing. No creaking of my parents door, no feet padding down the hallway, no knocking. We were safe.

So I did the cross armed girl thing to pull off my night shirt which―you guessed it―was faded red with a big yellow fowled anchor on the back. I tossed it behind me onto the bed. Roger pulled off his T-shirt too, the way guys do, by the collar, over his head and down those yummy arms of his.

I latched my lips on the nipple against his rock hard peck. His big arms pulled me in tight forcing me to lift my head since we were both the same height. That was okay because Roger swept aside my hair and buried his face in my neck, kissing me in that sweet spot he had discovered long ago.

My panties were soaked. Yes I was wearing panties. You can't have them ceremoniously removed if you weren't wearing any, now could you? Anyways they were now so wet I was surprised the added weight didn't drag them down my legs. And we still hadn't made it to the bed!

I eased backwards. He pursued, leading with his lips. Back a little more... a little more and my legs bumped the mattress. I let myself fall backwards and kicked my legs up high into the air.

Roger grabbed my ankles and locked those talented lips on my ankle bone. Down my leg he kissed, progressing slowly from calf to knee to inner thigh. When he got close to my pink panties he stopped and inhaled deeply. My scent must have been strong because his eyes lost focus and he was rocking like he was listening to music. I reached down and entwined my fingers in his curly black hair.

Roger stuck his two fingers under my ass cheeks, up through the leg holes and hooked the top of panties from the inside. I put my knees together over his head and he dragged them up my legs and over my ankles―almost. They caught on one foot. So I kicked them into the air giggling. The hit the ceiling with an audible splat and the fell to hit with another splat.

Right on my face.

The aroma almost choked me but I didn't care a wit. I just shook filthy thing off so I could see. Roger had gotten down to business. I'd sucked him off too many times to count but this was the first time he'd ever gone down on me. It wasn't that he wouldn't because I had never asked and our situation had never been practical. I suppose we could have figured something out like find a nice secluded spot where I felt safe to get on the hood of his Chevy but we were both horny teenagers. We didn't do any of that planning stuff. We just made out wherever we could whenever we thought we could get away with it.

We'd gotten quite daring. I remember sucking Roger in the cramped back seat of the Chevy parked along the curb under the Havranek's big old horse chestnut tree and going suddenly still as Mr. Havranek walked Wagner, their brindled pug.

The pooch's name is pronounced "Vagner" by the way. We were good friends him and I. Wagner obviously knew something was up but Konrad was oblivious. Which was good because of his heart condition.

Fun times.

Anyways, experience tells and Roger had none.

I spread my legs wide for him and he licked me like a cow, his broad tongue sweeping from my taint up to my carefully trimmed in anticipation bush. It sent shivers up my spine but...

My lover started exploring the creases and folds of my sex, first here and then there, each thing he tried felt good but he never stopped to repeat himself. He just kept moving on to the next thing. I was torn. This was our special night. I felt stopping him and getting all pedantic on his ass would be a buzz kill. But so was this.

"Roger, oh Roger..." I clutched his hair and started to pull him upwards. "I want you in me so bad."

Roger started kissing up my body while simultaneously trying to get out of his shorts. He fumbled with his belt and then suddenly cursed, waving his hand. Somehow he'd ripped a nail!

Giving up on multi tasking, he stood and pulled down his shorts. His underwear glowed in the moonlight.

Roger wears tighty-whities. Always had. It's what his mother bought him. Sigh.

Those went down too. Now developed the problem that he still had on his shoes. I didn't find this awkward, much. I mean give the guy a break, this was his first time too. Even the star gymnast he was would be clumsy with a pole as stiff as his getting in the way of everything he was trying to do.

Oh man that beautiful brown cock. With its upwards curve and that shovel shaped helmet. I smile every time I picture it in my head. Right then I shivered with anticipation of what it was going to feel like inside me.

"Roger darling," I whispered. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful your cock is?"

Somehow that settled him. All the frustration and clumsiness left his body as if my words had exorcised them. As if by magic he was naked and standing tall, clutching my foot against his chest. "No mi lirio, never."

"Well it is." I raised my hands and made the come hither motion with my fingers.

Roger climbed aboard. His big hands settled either side of me and his cock started poking between my legs, trying to find entry. I reached up and pulled on his neck so we could kiss and I murmured "let me."

With my other hand I grabbed his shaft and guided him to the opening of my cunt. And without further ado it was in. I put my hands on his six-pack abs. "Slowly please."

Roger eased forward slowly but indomitably. The sudden sting of my hymen's destruction made me shudder but I said nothing. I just bit my lip and took it. Anyways it wasn't half so bad as I had feared.

That beautiful cock slid the rest of the way in. Did I mention its shape? The head of him scraped along my vaginal wall finding my g-spot like a tool designed for that very purpose.

"Ooh ooh ooh," I said cleverly.

"You like that dulce niña?" His voice crackled with the smile that gleamed down at me in the moonlight.

I gripped his biceps with my hands. "Why yes... yes... I believe I do."

And he stroked me and he stroked me and he stroked me. Each one was a heavenly revelation. But on the fifth stroke he shuddered suddenly and came. The hot wetness flooding in felt so good I shivered a little but it was so too soon. His face took on that mortified look "Oh, I'm so sorry."

I gripped his neck again and pulled him down to kiss him.

"Its okay baby," I said. "You're still hard, keep going."

He did as he was told and those wonderful strokes began again. I reached down one hand and rubbed my clit. I was taking no chances, I was going to come before he lost rigidity no matter what. And I did, having one of those quicky Jill off orgasms like I had a thousand times before. I did play it up a little for Roger but it was real.

So Roger relaxed and his cock relaxed and slowly slid out of me. He studied my face and said, "I am so honored you chose me for this."

Wow. I reconsidered committing myself to him forever and ever.

He started to say more, "I know it wasn't―mmf!"

I snatched his neck again and silenced him with my lips. When I had made my point I murmured, "It ain't over until I say it's over mi hombre."

With that I kissed my way down his body to engulf his sweet cock in my mouth. My mouth and tongue know Roger's cock very well. You could say the were old friends. But now the taste was different. Familiar still but with the new sauce of my own juices plus the added ferric taste of my deflowering.

I laved the topside of his dick, tracing the big vein there with my tongue. I teased the head with my lips, kissing it and grabbing at it like I had once snatched a big puff or hot buttered popcorn offered at his fingertips. Then I followed up by slurping my say down the underside of his cock and gently grabbing one of his balls in my teeth, pulling at it so that it popped out between them.

Roger stroked my hair. "Baby you ain't gotta―"

"SHUSH!" I said too loudly. "I ain't gotta, I wanna!"

Roger smiled and fell back, letting me work. When he was hard I climbed on top of him. I did the hair toss thing and smiled down at him. I grabbed his shoulders and began kneading them. "You can do this... relax... this magnificent body was built for this... you worked hard to build it and now it's time for you to win..."

"Okay coach," Roger said. "My heads in the game."

"Not yet it isn't," I said. "My 'game' wants your head in it now. And the rest of your cock."

Roger guided his cock head to the right spot and slipped it in, just like that. I eased back and down savoring his lovely scimitar of flesh once again. When my ass cheeks came to rest on his thighs I wiggled, marveling at the feel of him inside of me. Then I began to rapidly pump up and down on him just an inch or so, finding an easy rhythm just by flexing of my thighs.

Oh it was so good. So good. I found myself lengthening my stroke and the power of my thrusts. Roger began matching me, slamming upwards as I came down. If someone were walking by outside I'm sure their heads would turn towards the grunting and slapping noises coming from my open window. I don't know but a part of me hoped they did.

Faster and harder we both went. I could feel my body building to something bigger and better than I had ever felt before. I wanted to scream and wail like a banshee. I snatched up my panties and stuffed them in my mouth. In my state of mind the squishy slick saltiness of them tasted exactly right with the universe.

"Uhm guhnna cumn!"

"Urgh... me too!" Roger said.

Unbidden, my legs and thighs started to shake. I began a crazy hiccup squeal as Roger hips came up and began bouncing me up and down on his cock. "Yeep, yeep, yeep"

I came and gushed all over him. He howled something in Spanish as he slammed upwards one last time, filling me again with his come.

We both collapsed, me on top of his broad chest. His cock slowly softened and withdrew as I covered his face with feathery kisses. Eventually I slipped to the side and fell into a blissful doze.

"What time is it?" Roger asked finally.

I roused and looked at my alarm on the table beside my bed. "Just after four."

"I gotta go," Roger said. "Mom and Dad are taking me to breakfast and then the bus station."

"Can I come with?" The double entendre hung there in the air as Roger went in another, surprising direction.

"Oh sweet Casey..." he looked at me with those Valentino eyes. "If they saw me with you they would know, the way I would look at you."

"And that would be a bad thing?" I knew Rodrigo senior and his wife Anna liked me well enough, I'd been over their house maybe a hundred times.

"They would start treating you like su nuera―their daughter in law."

"Oh... that would be... inconvenient," I admitted. "For both of us."

So out my once and maybe future king went through the window, across the garage roof and down and away. Silent as a ghost except for the rattle of the blinds, the foot sliding into the gutter and the cursing as his feet searched for the ladder against the wall.

I didn't care. I was a woman now and nobody could take that away.

Funny how vivid memories can play back in your head in such compressed time. I looked around the dining room table to find everyone else looking at me.

That Dad had been so precise with the time Roger climbed out my window said we had fooled nobody. "And somebody needs to finally put the ladder back in the garage."

I was blushing like a nun at a nudist camp. Greg chuckled at my discomfort.

But you know what? Beneath the shame there was a good deal of pride and... arousal? People, my whole family, knew Roger and I had fucked that night and I was glad!

I straightened my shoulders and put on my best canary eating grin. I'm a woman world, so fuck off! Or stick around and watch me do it all again. And again. And―