Together Ssn 03 Ch. 10 - Night of the Stag

Story Info
Groom is taken on a night out with the men before being wed.
5.2k words
4.69
6.7k
6

Part 23 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities portrayed are consensual. Enjoy!***

Convening at the Cummings' castle, Pleasant Cummings, 24, finds herself coming home again, feeling much less apprehensive about this visit compared to previous times, and she comes with her fiancee's father, George, 47, and her fiancee's brother, Craig, 20, meeting with her father, Domhnall, 64, and her sister's husband, Ray, 61, in the outer courtyard.

Carmichael, the Head of Household Operations, announces, "Mistress Pleasant; and Mr George, and Mr Craig Reid; welcome, all of you."

Pleasant holds her form in a proper manner, and addresses Carmichael with, "Thank you, Carmichael. You do such excellent work."

Carmichael quickly remarks, "That I do, young Miss. Like the time I personally cleaned you up after your accident when you were six. With all the toilets on the premises, you could have chosen one instead of ruining Mrs Elise's prized rug. I take my leave. Much to be done."

Ray sniggers, and George and Craig feel uncomfortable, as Pleasant casts her mind back to her past with a sense of good humour, as she says, "Ah, yes. I had forgotten all about that rug. Grandmother was disappointed."

Domhnall calls after Carmichael, "Very well, Carmichael. Don't let us impede your duties."

Carmichael can be faintly heard saying, "That may not be possible, Mr Domhnall. Have fun," before trailing off into the house.

Domhnall says to his daughter, regarding her accident that Carmichael mentioned, "I'm pretty sure Elise didn't care much about that rug anyway," and winks at his daughter with a small chuckle.

Pleasant looks fondly on her father, as they stand equal across from each other, both adopting the exact same posture, and she takes a deep breath before saying, "I'm pretty sure she didn't care about the rug, but she does about me," and she extends a hand to her father, asking him, "How do you feel about me?"

Domhnall gazes back softly into his daughter's eyes, hearing her words, and he steps forward to hold her waist in his arms, pulling her close for a hug. His daughter holds him back, and he treasures the feeling of her hands there, never wanting her to let go, nor he from her. He affectionately tells his daughter, "I am proud of you, and I care..."

Pleasant pulls away to look Domhnall in the eyes, asking him, "And? Father?"

Domhnall looks back into his daughter's eyes, with tears clouding his own, and he says, "I am waiting for the perfect moment to tell you, so you will believe it, and feel it, and not just be some throwaway words. I have not been there for you enough. Let me get this right?"

Pleasant sees the sincerity in her father's eyes, and feels a warmth in his arms she has not felt in years, so she nods, saying, "Okay. It's okay," and she turns to Ray and extends a hand as she enquires, "All well with you and Gloria?"

Ray takes Pleasant's hand to shake, and answers, "Gloria really enjoyed seeing you before. I know we have never been that close with each other, but I have a lot of love and respect for you. It has always been my hope to see you do well, and you seem to be doing just that. That can't be bad. Just know that you can come to me for anything."

Pleasant replies, "I know," and they break their handshake.

Domhnall greets George and Craig with a handshake each, saying, "Welcome, both of you. Always good to see you, George, and, Craig, it is good to see you outside of the office."

Craig holds Domhnall's hand firmly, telling him, "I just want to do my best for Tiffany. However, tonight is about Pleasant, and I am happy to be here for her."

Pleasant hears Craig, and smiles, saying, "That means a lot to me, Craig. I am happy you are here."

Domhnall announces to the group, "Let us make our way inside to the lounge, where we can have some fun," and they make their way inside, as Domhnall regales the group with a story, "You won't know this, Pleasant, but I had my stag here too before I married your mother..."

Entering the lounge, Pleasant and the four gentlemen gather in the homely comfort from the warm lighting and flickering candles arranged about the place, with a wall-mounted television displaying a roaring fire in a fireplace. Around them are couches, armchairs, and sofas, all adorned in textured upholstery, velvety to the touch.

Domhnall pours glasses of whisky from a drinks cabinet beneath the mantelpiece, and Ray passes the glasses around; a single-malt Scotch whisky, one of many varieties whose bottles sit atop the cabinet.

Standing in a circle, Domhnall leads a toast, addressing Pleasant, "It makes me so happy to see the woman you have grown into. Seeing the love you have for Frankie is a joy any father hopes to see, and I look forward to being a part of that," and addresses the group as a whole, "We are about to be joined together. Our families to become as one, bringing a culmination of our pasts to take us on the road to a better future. So, to Pleasant, and to Frankie, and the love they have for each other."

The group lift their glasses, and sip their drinks, taking in the warming whisky trickling down their throats, then sitting down on the furniture around, facing in towards the mantlepiece.

Craig asks Pleasant, "How are you feeling being here?"

Pleasant candidly answers, "I'm feeling pretty good about it. I told you before, I don't mind being here. As much as I have bad memories of this place, I want this to be one of many good memories here. I see my getting married to Frankie as a fresh start for us to make happy memories in this castle; ones I hope to cherish for the rest of my days. I certainly don't need any more loathing."

Craig says, "As your best man for the wedding, I wanted to make sure you got the stag do you deserve, and will remember well."

Pleasant responds to her best man, "You have done good so far," sipping from her glass, and settling back into the chair comfortably, she enquires, "What else do you have planned?"

Craig teases Pleasant, coyly remarking, "Oh, you will see soon."

Ray says to Craig, "Out of the five of us, you will be the only one not married. Any plans to tie the knot?"

Craig looks shyly into his glass, and replies, "Tiffany and I have other things to worry about right now, but I am hoping to make the promise of a long-term commitment; beyond what we have already promised, of course. I don't think she has ever really considered marrying, not for herself anyway.

"I do remember how Frankie used to make up dream weddings for herself when she was a kid, and she would be so excited about all the possibilities and how fancy it would be, but, then Tiffany would look sad at all the photos in the magazines they would lay out, almost mournful.

"I do want to give her a big, dream wedding, so she can feel as special as she makes me feel. Part of me thinks she doesn't want that though, and, with what she is going through in her head right now, I want it to be the right time to ask so I know how she truly feels, and what she truly wants; not for me, but for herself, to be honest and truthful about her feelings, whatever they may be."

George, Domhnall, and Ray all jeer and laugh at the sheer amount of sentiment coming from Craig, and Pleasant stares at him with a look of surprise and pride, almost congratulatory with a wide smile, and a tilt of her glass to him before joining in with the laughter. Craig too joins in with the chorus of laughs.

The laughter continues for a while, filling the halls of the castle, and Craig gets a notification on his smartphone, and gets up to leave, telling everyone, "I will be right back."

George settles down from his laughter, and calls after Craig, asking him, "Everything alright, son?"

Craig calls back, "Yeah," and disappears down the hall.

The laughter in the lounge simmers in Craig's absence, and the gentlemen grow silent, simply sipping their drinks as they sit side-by-side on the sofa. All the while, the atmosphere hangs with an anticipation, palpable to Pleasant, expectant of what drew her best man away.

Craig returns to the lounge, and announces to everyone, "If I can have your attention," and everyone turns to listen, as Craig continues, "introducing: Kelly Kinkaid."

Into the lounge comes a provocatively dressed young woman, and, as Craig takes his seat, she struts in front of the group to whoops and cheers from the gentlemen as they hungrily affix their attention to the bodice, and the garter and suspenders, and gloves gripping to her fingers and up her wrists, bunched up with frills, as with all her garments, lined with frilled lace, creating a cute and playful persona.

Kelly, 20, looks around the room, with a finger hooking her bottom lip, and she asks, "Which of you is the lucky one?"

Pleasant calls out, "That would be me."

Kelly turns to look at Pleasant, properly seeing her for the first time tonight, and she suddenly has a look of surprise and recognition come across her face, clear as day, and her demeanour changes, with a devilish look in her eye. She approaches Pleasant, and leans down from the waist, rubbing her tits, bunching them up, and digging her fingertips into them. Staring into Pleasant's eyes, she says, "I'm a big fan. It will be a pleasure to dance for you, Mistress."

Pleasant recognises the name, and as Kelly wriggles her hips, tracing the edge of her hourglass figure with her hands, the groom tells the dirty dancer, "I thought the name sounded familiar. You have frequented my streams for a long time. It must be a thrill to be the one to perform for me now?"

Kelly turns her back to Pleasant, bending over, rubbing her legs from the hips to the ankles, and shaking her arse as she saucily responds, "Oh, yes, Mistress," and arches her back up, turning to peer over her shoulder at her cam model peer, asking her, "Do you like?"

Pleasant is stunned; stiff, and uncomfortable, trapped between the chair beneath her, and the woman before her. She tries to answer, wanting to at least make the girl feel better about herself with a lie, but the words escape her mind, and not her lips.

Intuiting the Mistress' discomfort, Kelly turns and strokes the soft tips of her gloved fingers over Pleasant's cheek, and smiles just as softly as her touch, as she says, "Don't worry. It is natural to feel like this before such a big day," and she places her knee between Pleasant's legs, firmly against her crotch, and sits with her other knee resting on an arm of the chair, undulating her body, and rolling her knee into Pleasant's crotch as she comes closer, rolling her body away, then back again, in fluid motions.

Pleasant feels herself getting hornier, and wetter from what Kelly is doing, and she closes her eyes, pursing her lips to not say anything to bring down the mood for everyone else. The discomfort trembles; not from arousal, but fear, feeling her devotion to Frankie burn deep inside her.

Kelly feels the ever-so-slight shaking of the Mistress beneath her, and she leans down to whisper in her ear, "I have waited to do this for a very long time. Cum for me in front of everyone."

The Mistress whispers in Kelly's ear in response, "That is very unprofessional of you, and I do not approve. You will quietly leave now."

Kelly breathes a laugh, and whispers, "You can't be serious?"

The Mistress scowls and looks Kelly in the eye as she tells her face-to-face, "You stick around, and find out how serious I can be. You will not like me when I am angry."

Sensing genuine threat, Kelly gulps, fearful of the look in the Mistress' eye, and she immediately stands, saying shakily, "My word! Is that the time already? I should be on my way now."

Ray probes the young dancer, "What's wrong? You can't have met your allotted time already?"

Kelly puts on a brave face and a smile, but still shakily says, "Well, I have my travel time to. You should always check the terms and conditions. See you," and leaves the lounge, hurrying to leave.

Craig asks Pleasant, "Everything alright?"

Pleasant calms herself down somewhat before replying assuredly, "It's fine. Sex work is like that sometimes; tight schedules, long hours, big tips for the girls and bigger cuts for the pimps. She performed admirably. Be sure to tip her well, won't you, Craig?"

With a moment of concern, but seeing reason in Pleasant's words, Craig nods, and tells her, "I will. Did you enjoy it that much?"

Pleasant shoots Craig a wide smile, and maintains stronger eye contact as she replies, "Oh, yes. I was really having fun with her."

Domhnall disappointedly says, "Well, Pleasant, you would know more about it than the rest of us. Seems like a lot of effort and money for so little time, though."

Pleasant laughs to herself, and wittily remarks, "It's a tease, father. What you just described is called a tease, and, that is exactly what I do everyday."

Ray huffs, and rowdily says, "Well, there's teasing, and there's taking the piss. Still, I was starting to really like the young girl, and hoping to purchase some additional time for myself."

George sips his whisky, and tells everyone, "I would have joined you. In the spirit of the occasion, of course, being a stag. I'm not suggesting cheating on Lucy or anything," and he looks to his son, sternly suggesting to him, "You don't mention a word of this to her."

Craig looks at his father with a wry glance, and assures him, "I wasn't going to anyway."

Pleasant sips her drink, and supposes out loud, "If only there was someone here who strips for a living," loud enough to be clearly heard by the men.

Domhnall shoots a surprised look at Pleasant, enquiring, "What are you saying?"

Pleasant leans forward, and clarifies, "I wouldn't mind stripping for Ray, and George, and anyone else who wants it. It will be fun for me, and I guarantee it will be fun for everyone else. And, before I neglect to mention, free of charge; that is a rare bargain for this special occasion."

Bewildered and embarrassed at the thought, Domhnall shuffles around uncomfortably in his seat as she says, "I don't know how to respond to hearing that, from my own daughter."

Pleasant leans in her father's direction, as if to confide in him, and suggests, "Oh, well, I know you have watched my streams in the past, and can only imagine what you must have been doing when you were, and, with whom. The only difference here would be me being in person instead of behind a screen. I certainly don't object to anything you may want to do, which is up to you, and nothing leaves this room. My... lips... are sealed."

Domhnall considers, "Ray and I have seen your streams, that is true, but what about George and Craig? Would you be comfortable with this?"

George sits relaxed, and diplomatically chooses his words carefully as he gives his answer to Domhnall, saying on behalf of himself and Craig, "We both have seen her work. She is very professional."

Craig concurs with his father, "We have," and confirms with Pleasant, "This is meant to be a night off for you."

Pleasant smiles at Craig's show of concern, and assures him, "I don't mind some extra-curricular play, Craig. What do you suppose I do with your sister when we are off-camera, hmm?"

Craig says, "Point taken."

Her wit darting from her tongue faster than she can think, Pleasant retorts, "Quite literally," feeling an air of playfulness about her, taking off her shoes, leaving them beside the chair, as she thinks about her fiancee, adopting her sway as she gets to her feet, and steps to the middle of the space between the gentlemen and the mantlepiece.

Craig watches how Pleasant moves in these moments, recognising the way Frankie and Tiffany hold themselves and sway in their youthful way, almost innocently at a glance, but with a glint in the eye daydreaming of naughty things. To his eye, Pleasant seemingly imitates their lovers without realisation, as if she has naturally adopted the movements from living with Frankie for so long.

Pleasant gets herself in the mood, thinking of her fiancee, and confesses to everyone, "I did not dress expecting to strip tonight, but I intend to make this work as well as I can."

True enough, Pleasant is not dressed as the Mistress tonight, but as one of the lads, in a very elegant-looking suit, attired not unlike her father, to whom she bares a great resemblance dressed in this manner.

Swinging and swaying her hips, Pleasant begins by untying her bowtie, pink with white polka dots, and allows it to drape down her chest from the collar of her white shirt, which she now proceeds to unbutton, slowly, and deliberately down to her cleavage before stopping.

Turning her back to the gentlemen, she grips the jacket and rolls it gently off her shoulders, rocking from side to side, lowering her arms gently, and allowing it to fall from her back, little by little. Arching her back, draping her dark brown hair down, dancing with her motions. She straightens her arms, stretching them out behind her, and the jacket slides like a slug from the arms to softly fall to the floor.

Lifting her arms up, she sweeps the underside of her hair with her fingers, and continues to lift her arms above her head, her hair falling messily from her fingers as she turns back around to face the gentlemen. She leans down, gripping the jacket with her fingertips as her hair falls forward, drawing attention to down her shirt, to reveal she wears no bra beneath, barely noticeable to be seen, but enough to tease. She looks to her father and winks cheekily, and she picks up the jacket and throws it onto her chair.

Pleasant unfastens her trouser belt, and the buttons fastening them, and she slowly slides them down her legs to reveal a pair of boxer briefs beneath them. Stepping each leg out, she stands leaning forward, and she traces the seams of each leg of the trousers, bringing them together to hang neatly against each other, and she folds them, tossing them across to her chair.

Seeing the gentlemen sitting uncomfortably, Pleasant stands up straight, and she struts forward to the sofa in front of her where Ray sits, and she straddles her sister's husband. She grips one end of her tie, and pulls it from her collar, gripping the other end, and bracing it around Ray's neck, tugging gently the silken fabric across his neck as she sits on his lap, with George to her left, and her father to her right, looking more uncomfortable in such proximity to the provocative performance.

Ray's hands touch Pleasant's hips, and he rubs them in a trance, and Domhnall asks him, "What do you think you are doing?"

Almost at a loss for words, Ray answers, "I don't know. It just feels natural, like it's the right thing to do."

Pleasant giggles, and looks down at Ray, saying, "I don't mind. You can touch," and she pulls the ends of the tie, and leans her chest onto Ray's face, and she looks across to Domhnall to ask, "Or, are you jealous?"

Domhnall blushes, and Ray laughs, albeit muffled by the contact with his sister-in-law's shirt and skin.

Pleasant looks seductively at her father, enjoying his embarrassment and anguish, and tells him, "Do what comes natural to you? I won't tell anyone, even if you do."

Ray's hands continue to wander on Pleasant's hips, moving around to rub her arse through the cotton fabric of her boxers, prompting Pleasant to pry, "Oh, you want to feel what is underneath, hmm? Okay. I won't be shy."

Pleasant releases the ends of her tie, allowing it to drape messily around Ray's shoulders, and she braces her hands on his chest to help her return to her feet, and she steps away, unbuttoning the rest of the buttons on her shirt. She turns her back to the gentlemen, and she slowly eases the shirt off her shoulders, and pulls her arms from each sleeve. She grips the collar and allows the shirt to hang straight as she struts around to Craig's chair, saying, "The best man should be on his best behaviour," and she tosses the shirt over him, telling him, "Here. Hold this for me."

12