Together Ssn 03 Ch. 10 - Night of the Stag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continues to strut around in front of the gentlemen, the three on the sofa all gaze upon Pleasant's bare breasts with mouths agape, and she delights in the looks on their faces, commenting, "This is a treat. The reaction I normally get from men is the twitching of my lens aperture on my camera, and some hastily typed messages. It is refreshing to see your faces," and she catches the gaze of her father again, smiling shyly as she brushes her hair back and turns, shaking her arse with a swing and sway.

Slotting her thumbs into the elasticated waistband of her boxers, Pleasant stretches the waistband, and slowly eases the boxers down, revealing her arse crack slowly, and she squats down as she slips them down her legs, and guides the boxers to sit around her ankles. Pleasant stands back up as straight as she can, with her legs pressed together at the thighs, and she leans to step out of the boxers, picking them up with her toes, and flicking them into the air, catching them in her hand deftly, before throwing them with her suit on her chair.

Naked, all but for her socks, Pleasant holds her hands in front of her, clasped at the level of her crotch, and she turns to reveal herself to the gentlemen, her breasts pressing together from the angle of her arms, and her hands hiding her crotch. Her fingers begin to scratch at her crotch though, parting her thighs slightly, and arousal grips her. Now, instead of being eager to please, she is eager to be pleased.

Pleasant's fingers claw more and more noticeably at her crotch, and Domhnall notices, concernedly ordering her, "Pleasant? Enough." Hearing her father's words is more like an echo in her mind than clear instruction, and her arousal grows, and Domhnall says with greater authority, "Pleasant? That is too far."

Again, Pleasant hears her father's words fade into her thoughts like an echo as she rubs her clitoris firmly without even thinking about it, and she softly responds, "No, father, I haven't gone far enough. I want more. I... need more."

Domhnall sternly admonishes his daughter, "Pleasant! No."

Pleasantly shyly asks, "Oh, but, it will be harmless fun. And, it will be fun for me, and you don't have to worry about anything happening because things don't happen that way."

Domhnall enquires, "What are you suggesting?"

Pleasantly astutely states, "Well, I have noticed you all getting rather uncomfortable watching me perform for you, so I am thinking you all get to relieve yourselves; anywhere you like, so long as it is on my face, or my breasts, or anywhere else that feels good, as long as it is above the waist."

Domhnall looks more and more flustered and embarrassed at his daughter's suggestions, remembering this woman is his daughter, and he struggles to find his words before Pleasant goes on to say, "Oh, come on. You must have done it before when watching me. I know what you are like. You men are all the same. And, quite frankly, so am I."

Ray proposes, "What is the harm, Domhnall? This is her profession. If she was a baker, and she brought cakes, you would eat the cakes, and she would want you to. We're not doing anything that gets her pregnant," and he hastily asks Pleasant, "You don't expect us to do anything that will get you pregnant, right?"

Pleasant clearly and concisely states, "Above. The. Waist."

Domhnall replies to Ray, "If you feel comfortable with what she asks, then by all means, feel free, but, I don't know if I feel comfortable," and says to George and Craig, "That goes for you all too. No judgments or repercussions from me."

George says, "I'm up for it," and unzips his trousers to release his throbbing member.

Ray notices the awesome size of George's manhood, and remarks, "Whoa! That thing is mightily impressive," and slowly unzips his own trousers.

George gets up off the sofa and approaches Pleasant, and she sits down on the floor, curling around her legs and propping herself up with her hand flat on the floor beside her, and with her other hand, she cradles George's balls as he strokes himself to a full erection. He asks her, "You wearing any make-up today?"

Pleasant looks up at George's face, and answers, "Not now, no."

George smiles as he cheekily looks down at Pleasant, saying, "Well, let's fix that, shall we?"

Pleasant chuckles, and says in response, "Mmm, that sounds fun."

Ray gets up off the sofa next, and approaches Pleasant at the side of George, and they shuffle around so they stand facing either side of her face, cocks in hand, masturbating, as at the lady's request.

Pleasant bites her lip as she stares up expectantly at the two men, eager for their ejaculate, and, to help them out, she sucks on George's head, licking the enormity of it. Then, she turns her attention to Ray, and sucks his smaller but not inconsiderably-sized penis, being allowed to suck it down to the balls, and giving it a good stroke, before going back to tend to George's cock.

Back and forth, Pleasant alternates her attention between the two cocks, and George gets ready to cum for her. She waits with her face beneath the tip, and George plasters her entire face with a massive load. George helps get the cum out of her eyes, and allows her to suck the cum off his thumb, as she scoops up the spunk from around her face, licking her fingers clean, and leaving a glazed patina on her features.

Ray gets ready to shoot his load too, and Pleasant takes the penis in her mouth, sucking on the entire length and fondling his balls in her hand as her lips and tongue work furiously on the flesh, unleashing a heavy shot straight into the back of her throat, to a cough, being out of practise of taking a cum shot inside her mouth like that. Ray contentedly pulls out and sits back down beside George, as they return their manhood to their trousers and smarten themselves up to sit more comfortably.

Pleasant turns to her best man, and offers, "Craig?"

Desperately hard from watching her takes two loads already, Craig steps up, cock already fully erect and fit to burst as he takes it out, and, before Pleasant can really prepare herself, Craig shoots a load onto her lips and up her cheeks to her surprise.

Pleasant mops up the cum, and exclaims, "Wow! You really needed that one. Thank you, Craig," tasting his creamy cum as he sits back down.

Having cleaned herself off from the other's offerings, Pleasant turns to look at her father, stubbornly sitting there, and she looks at him with an alluring gaze, calling to him with a beckon of her finger, "Father? Everyone else has had their turn. Now it is yours. We will both feel good. I don't want you to feel left out. You've watched me online. What is so different now, hmm?"

Domhnall grips the arm of the sofa tightly, and pulls himself to the edge of the seat, and catches his eye on the seductive smile his daughter is giving him; very much aware that it is his daughter doing this; asking for this. Not wanting to let his daughter down by going against her wishes, Domhnall stands tall, and treads the floor to her side with considered steps.

Seeing her father standing tall at her side reminds Pleasant of when they would play when she was a child, and the joy they would share as they played together, and she smiles broadly now as she unzips her father's trousers, and reaches her hand in to take out his manhood, already pumping with blood in her hand, and quickly becoming hard. Pleasant pleasantly remarks, "Oh, wow! You really want to do this. Do I remind you of someone, father?"

Domhnall takes a moment to answer, and says, "You remind me most of myself."

Pleasant intuitively smiles and chuckles briefly, telling her father, "You know, grandmother was telling me how I remind her of her when she was younger."

Domhnall looks down at his daughter's face with a tinge of discomfort, thinking that she must have read his mind because he was thinking she looks like his mother, but didn't want to be thinking about Elise whilst doing this with Pleasant. However, his answer to Pleasant just now was no lie, as he truly does see a lot of himself in Pleasant. She does have some of his looks, but resembles him more by sharing their mannerisms, and actions, and a sense of style too.

The candlelight nearby flickers their flames across Pleasant's face as she looks up at her father, and she tells him, "It's okay, father. It's okay. I know you have wanted this for a long time. There is no shame here. Just me," and she feels the twitching in his manhood as it shoots his ejaculate, caught in Pleasant's mouth, and spilling over her bottom lip down her chin. She mops herself up, and swallows her father's load, and tidies him up as she puts his softening manhood back in his trousers, doing them up thereafter.

Domhnall stands as if in a daze staring down at his daughter, and she stares back at him, saying, "Thank you, father," not recalling the last time she looked at him this way. She has a look like she is content and at home in his presence, and she has not felt like that since she was knee-high. An irony to him considering how tall she looks to him as she sits in front of him. He sees it as a sign of good things between them, and he offers a hand to help his daughter to his feet.

Pleasant asks, "Something you want to tell me, father?"

Domhnall smiles as he stares into his daughter's eyes, and tells her, "No. Not yet. I still feel like it needs time. It wouldn't be right."

Pleasant nods, understanding her father's words, and she shakes his hand as she smiles back at him, each understanding the other for the first time in a long time, with the promise of much more to come.

12