Together Ssn 04 Ch. 03 - Happy Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany wipes away new tears, and almost chokes as she asks, "What are you saying? That I want to go back to how I was with Joven and Claire?"

Melissa smiles, and soothingly says, "Remember, Cinderella has a happy ending with her Prince Charming, and the life of luxury they live is no spell in the end, but the real thing. They found each other because of the glass slipper. It remained when the spell was broken. It was real. It wasn't a fantasy created by magic, but true love. The Prince held on to it so he could once again find the woman he fell in love with at the ball.

"If we look at your life like this, you are reminded of your past because of Joven and Claire's deaths, and, you don't want to be back there. You are ready to leave it all behind to have your fairytale ending, but, you are forgetting something important."

Tiffany listens intently, and asks, "What? What am I forgetting?"

Melissa says, "Joven and Claire made you. They are a part of you, whether you like them or not, and that will never change no matter how much you want it to. You have made it abundantly clear that they never achieved anything in their lives, or made anything worthwhile; except, they made you. You, Tiffany, have been driven to make a success out of yourself in your career, being a great businesswoman. They made one good thing, and, that is you. If that is their only legacy, then it is a great one, because you are the complete package. You are smart, and sexy, and you have fortunes to be made.

"Also, don't think I didn't notice that you are wearing a ring; a very nice looking and expensive engagement ring, I would wager. That ring is your glass slipper. It is real. You have your Prince Charming, and are due your happily ever after, but, I think where your anger and your upset are coming from is: you are ashamed of your past, you are embarrassed by Joven and Claire, and, their deaths are a reminder to you that they exist when you thought you had moved on to something better, but are brought right back to where you started, feeling like you will never be free of them, like they will always bring you down. They don't have to bring you down. Just accept they are part of your success, and you will move on to truly have your happily ever after for real."

Tiffany sighs, and says, "I don't know how I'm going to reconcile my feelings to accept Joven and Claire, but I am eager to move on with my life. I have so much good going on right now. It would be a shame to ruin it."

Melissa offers, "The funeral will give you a good opportunity to process those feelings you have. If I book you in for," checking her diary, proposing, "Two weeks? That will allow you some time to work things out, and, we can see what you need from there."

Tiffany accepts, "That's okay. Funeral next week. You the week after. Got it."

The day of the funeral, there is no ceremony as such to celebrate the lives of Joven and Claire. The only family either of them had to speak of is Tiffany herself, and, she stands in attendance, in the church, staring at the pair of coffins lay side by side on the trolleys they were wheeled in on. Also in attendance with Tiffany are: Craig, Frankie, Pleasant, Lucy, and George, all standing behind Tiffany, and a couple of their neighbours sitting at the pews at the rear of the church, allowing the relative some space.

Tiffany stands stoic and unmoved by the presence of the coffins with the silence sitting still around her, reflecting on the life she lived with Joven and Claire. She can scarcely recall any playing, or laughter, or affection from them. She feels as cold and unloved by them standing here as she ever did, with them lying in coffins being no excuse for the lack of love between them. Turning to catch the eye of the reverend, Tiffany tells him, "Let's get this over with."

A few attendants from the funeral parlour take to the sides of the coffins, and they follow the reverend's lead out to the graveyard, with everyone else following behind. The pace is slow, and contemplative, and anxiety begins to grip Tiffany in her heart. She clutches her chest with her hand, and rubs it firmly with her palm.

At the freshly dug grave, the coffins are lowered, one by one, Joven first, and then Claire on top. The reverend offers to say a few words, but Tiffany declines, refusing to give any ceremony to proceedings beyond what is absolutely necessary, so, the reverend bows over the grave, and gives a silent prayer to the deceased. He then gives a signal to begin filling in the grave.

A tear falls from Tiffany's eyes, finally feeling something as she watches her parents be committed to the ground. Her heart squeezes as if tightly gripped, and she clutches her chest, with Craig bracing her belly with his arm, and she sobs as she watches more and more soil be shovelled into the grave.

With the grave filled, and a healthy mound of earth piled on it, Tiffany continues to stand there in silence for well over an hour, with everyone else leaving her to be alone with her parents, waiting just outside the church, watching her. She dries her eyes, and she takes a deep breath, reading the gravestone, which simply reads, "Joven & Claire Bright. 1982 & 1983 - 2023." With one last look at the modest gravestone, Tiffany utters from down in her somewhere, almost unconsciously, "Goodbye, Mom and Dad," and she walks away from them for the last time.

Lucy, 43, asks Tiffany as she approaches them, "How are you feeling?"

Tiffany smiles as she gazes into the accepting eyes of the woman she reveres as a true mother to her, and replies, "I'm fine. Really... It's like a weight has been lifted from me. I was feeling bad about myself, but, I have so much to be grateful for, and, being brought into the world by them is one of those things I can be grateful for."

Lucy smiles brightly, and looks Tiffany in the eyes to tell her, "We are all grateful to have you. Domhnall has been gracious enough to allow us all time off to be with you at this time."

Tiffany giggles as she wipes away more tears, this time welling from a place of elation, as her heart soars, beating strong and wild, and she states, "It's been so long since we have really been together, being as busy as we are."

George, 47, reminds her, "Domhnall and Gracie don't force you to work as hard as you do. They offer clients to deal with, and you choose to do it."

Tiffany responds, "It's because I want to. It feels right. That drive to work hard came from all those years looking after them, but, when it all became to much, you were always there for me; all of you."

Frankie, 21, hugs her best friend, and says to her, "You will always have a home with all of us, no matter how bad things get."

After a brief moment that feels like forever, Frankie let's go, and she steps back to be with Pleasant, 24, as Tiffany addresses everyone to say, "I always do have a home with all of you... Gosh, think about everything I have been through for the last couple of years. That was a rough time. I never would have got through it if it wasn't for you all.

"Frankie and Pleasant, your wedding was one of the most joyful times I have had in a long time. It made me so happy to be a part of that. Even with my own troubles weighing on my mind, it couldn't stop me from being loved and valued, and feel it all. And, Pleasant, I owe so much to your parents for supporting me through my troubles. They have been so supportive, and allow me to work doing something I love.

"Craig, I have never believed in having a wedding of my own, but it really does make me happy to look forward to a moment where I can declare my love for you to the world. And, with a baby on the way too, think of all the joy that will bring; and all the shitty nappies and sleepless nights, but I will make the effort, no matter how hard, to care for them. I am ready for this. I got this.

"Lucy and George, I want to thank you for being there for me all through my life. I wouldn't be here without you, so, you truly mean the whole world to me. I learned so much about what it means to be a family from both of you, and, I wouldn't change it for the world. I love you.

"I love all of you," and she chokes up, crying harder than she has cried all day, and everyone rushes around to hold her, rub her back and shoulders, and show support, as she keeps on saying, "I love you... I love you... I love you..."

Embraced by her family, Tiffany breathes deeply, and she calms herself down as Frankie strokes her hair, and Lucy dries her eyes and cheeks with a tissue. Tiffany giggles, and feels the warmth from everyone around her take hold, and everyone steps back to allow her some room to acclimate to the stuffy, still air around them.

Craig holds Tiffany's cheeks, planting a kiss on her lips, and he says, "You were always a second sister to me. I always felt close to you. Let's go home, and get closer, yeah?"

Tiffany nods, and giggles as she devilishly suggests, "Since we are all going to be at home, why don't we all get closer?"

George asks to be sure of her intentions, "You want us to... get close, girl... even though you are pregnant?"

Tiffany shrugs her shoulders, and tells him, "Uh, yeah. It will all be healthy for the baby, and I'm not going to get pregnant twice now, am I?," giggling to herself at the naughtiness.

George informs her, "I know that, girl. I fucked Lucy with Frankie and Craig. They turned out fine... Sort of."

Frankie quickly defends herself, shouting, "Hey!," and everyone laughs. Frankie says, "As much as I would love to join you, we did say we wouldn't leave Gabby too long."

Pleasant corroborates with her wife, saying, "Yeah, we did. We need to put some work in to get those tips rolling in."

Tiffany says to them, "I understand. And, hey, we could watch you and support you while we get all hot and sweaty."

Frankie and Pleasant turn to leave, and Frankie calls back, "Sounds good. See you soon then," and they both wave goodbye as they walk off to Pleasant's car.

Craig wraps his hands from behind around Tiffany's waist, and rubs her belly, and whispers in her ear, "I have a burial of my own to attend to as soon as we get back home."

Tiffany gasps, and says to her fiance, "Oh, you are so terrible," and giggles affectionately.

Back at home, Tiffany, Craig, Lucy, and George all strip off and head up to the master bedroom, all eager with passion.

Lucy grabs Tiffany by the arms and pulls her in for a hungry kiss, pressing their faces together and breathing deep of each other. The kiss lasts for what feels like ages, and Lucy pants heavily as the pace of her heart quickens and flutters, desperate for the touch of the young woman in her embrace. She pulls her lips barely an inch away from Tiffany's lips to say, "I have missed having you like this," pecking at her some more, adding, "I never want this to stop."

Tiffany surrenders to the attention of her would-be mother, her skin where they touch tingling like warm flames flickering on the wicks of candles. The warmth grows and expands, becoming like shocks of static electricity shooting around inside. All inside her, the feelings fold and flutter like a flock of doves taking flight, and escaping from her lips, she utters the words, "I love you, mommy."

Lucy guides Tiffany to the bed, and sits her down, gently pressing her palm to the young woman's chest to lay her back, and she says comfortingly, "Mommy will always take care of you. You will always be mine, and I am proud of you."

Tiffany's anticipation seemingly peels away, floating up into the air like cinders from a bonfire, as Lucy sets her tongue to tend to Tiffany's pussy, sending jolts and shocks through her nervous system with each touch, melting into warm pools of tingling as if they are like fireworks bursting, spreading joy and laughter.

Craig lays beside his fiancee, and nurses on her tits, sucking at the darkened nipples feeling ever so sensitive to Tiffany as her hormones cascade through her, almost overwhelming her with the love she receives. Craig's hand instinctively rubs and caresses the young woman's belly, showing love to their unborn child growing inside her, brimming his heart with sentiments of adoration and longing.

George gently strokes his member with a wettened hand and slow strokes, teasing himself lightly as he stands beside his wife, gazing upon the acts of love performed on the bed. He recalls from two years ago now, that he came home from a tiring shift at work to see a similar sight from these three, feeling betrayed at the time. The passage of time, and promises to be inclusive since, leave George looking on his family with respect and longing, happy to see this, and eager to join in.

Lucy looks up at Craig's attentiveness of his fiancee's tits, and she sits up to turn to her husband, stepping aside on her knees, offering to him, "Tiffany needs her daddy right now. Don't disappoint her."

George steps up to Tiffany, and responds to his wife's comment by saying to Tiffany, "Daddy is here for you, girl, as always," as her eyes close in rapture with her head hanging back. The father figure taps the tip of his giant member on the moistened lips of Tiffany's pussy, and he leans over her to sink himself in with relative ease, as the young woman lays prepared and ready.

Lucy's hand graces her husband's buttocks and haunches as he thrusts deep into Tiffany's tight pussy. She rubs her clit feverishly, so aroused by her family. Her lips are already suitably moist, and she pats her pussy lips, making the others audibly aware of her arousal.

Tiffany's hand caresses her belly tenderly, and she moans sensuously, prompting George to concernedly ask, "Are you alright, girl?"

With a slow nod, keeping her eyes closed, Tiffany purrs, "Mmm, oh yeah, it feels so good, mmmm... huh, ahhhhhhhh..."

Spurned on with pleasant surprise, George resumes his former fucking of Tiffany's tight pussy, plunging his member deep with powerful thrusts. His heart skips with joy, and his pulse quickens more, chuckling softly as he casts his fatherly gaze down on the young woman.

Lucy continues watching her son tending to Tiffany's tits, and her eyes are captured by the sight of Craig's cock twitching, solid, and dripping with pre-cum. Continuing to caress her clitoris with circular motions, she leans down with her mouth, sticks out her tongue, and guides her son's cock gently up into her mouth, sucking hard, and taking it into her mouth as deep as it will go. She wraps her tongue around the cock, craving it's length to be consumed entirely down to the balls.

Craig gasps, comforted by the wet warmness from his mother's mouth cradling his cock snugly. His body feels weak, and he collapses onto the bed at his fiancee's side, trying to catch his breath as his mother takes it away with each suck, and each sloppy slide back down, feeling an exchange of the warmness of her tongue and lips, and the coldness of the shaded bedroom air where her saliva sticks and drools.

George feels himself get closer to cumming, and he asks Tiffany, "Where would you like daddy to cum, girl?"

Tiffany moans and pants her answer, "Mmmm, ha-ha, cum in... ha, cum in me... ha-ha, in me... ha-ha, mmm, daddy. Oh, gah..."

George hears the breathy pleas from the young woman, and he gears up his pounding of her pussy, pumping plenty of hot semen deep inside her.

Tiffany collapses onto the mattress, and she moans deeply, utterly breathless, and she tries to say, "I, uh... I, ha... I cum... ha-ha, I came... so hard... mmmm... I came... daddy... oh, fuck..."

George pulls out and pulls himself up onto the bed to lay down next to the young woman, and he tells her, "I thought I felt you cum, but I wasn't sure because you feel so tight to me anyway."

Tiffany giggles, and looks up at the face of George hovering over her, and she tries to speak, but all she can do is giggle, without the strength to move, with her hands collapsed at her sides. She smiles warmly, and looks at him intently with her eyes.

As Craig lays back, he turns his head to look at Tiffany laying beside him, and he takes her hand in his. He feels his cock topple and throb as it hangs free from his mother's mouth, and he feels the bedding around him shift, and his mother's skin on his as she shuffles up into his eyeline as he looks back up.

Lucy giggles girlishly, and she straddles her son's waist, gripping his cock in her hand, and she sits on it, taking it inside her pussy, gasping to break the giggles, and she naughtily confesses to Craig, "I have been thinking about this everyday for over a year now. Pretty much since we last did it," confessing even in front of her husband and her son's fiancee.

Craig's hand grips Tiffany's tighter, and she turns her head to look at him, and he turns his head to gaze into her eyes, and he is met with a smile, and a glint in her eyes, with a hint of naughtiness of her own, and he hears Tiffany say to Lucy, "Mmmm, I know. It must have been so hard to keep yourself to yourself. He is so good. He makes me happy. Even seeing him making you happy makes me happy." Craig gasps upon hearing this, and Lucy breaks her stride, slowing right down with a childish grin and giggle.

Lucy remarks, "Oh, good boy! You came so hard for Mommy. I know you love me best, but, don't worry. Mommy loves you best too," and gives her son the cheekiest wink and the sluttiest smile.

George grins, commenting on the confession, saying, "Oh, look! You have made him blush. So the blood does go to places other than his cock."

Tiffany giggles some more, and remarks, "Mmmm, I try my hardest to keep that cock nice and full and erect. Actually, it's not even that hard to do," and suddenly looks more serious as she sits up and cradles her belly, saying, "I love that we can be like this. I really, really, really, really, love these times we have together, but, I hope I don't disappoint you, but, I... um... I don't want to keep doing this when the baby is here, and Craig and I will be married, and, I want the three of us to be a family without all of this around."

George places his hand on top of Tiffany's on her belly, and tells her, "Girl, we love you and support you. We don't need to have sex to do that. I understand that you want to raise your child in a loving family, and, you will. They will be so loved," and he leans down to kiss near the belly button before continuing to say, "but, I know that what we are doing now is wrong, and you don't think it's right to include them in our... affairs."

Tiffany tells him, "I don't think it's wrong. I didn't want to offend you, but, also, I want things to be right and proper for them."

George kisses her belly again, and smiles as he says, "You haven't offended me. That makes a lot of sense to me. It should be like that. I love you, girl."

Lucy dismounts her son, and drops down for a heartfelt hug with Tiffany, and, almost out of breath, she says, "Of course, that is absolutely right: it's wonderful, it's perfect, I couldn't be happier."

Tiffany looks Lucy in the eyes, and asks, "Is everything okay?"

Lucy looks shocked, but smiles briefly, replying, "Of course, everything is okay. Why wouldn't it be," but she is clearly disappointed by her adoptive daughter's decision to not want to continue their activities. She loves the way she feels when she is around Tiffany, and doesn't want that to end.

Tiffany says to her, "Lucy, I love you. I love this. I love how perverted we all are. I also want my child to grow up pure, and innocent, and free of this. You understand, right? Didn't you do the same with Frankie and Craig?"

Lucy nods, almost in tears, and, she sobs, "Yes. I did. I really did have the best of intentions. I just couldn't keep it secret when I knew they felt like me."

Tiffany shushes Lucy, and tells her, "Hey, sh-sh-shhh. Hey, sh-sh-shhhh, it's okay, Lucy. Sh-sh-shhh, no need to cry. Sh-sh-shhh, I'm not judging you, or saying you were wrong, or anything like that. Sh-sh-shhh... Hey, sh-sh-shhh, you are a great mother to Frankie, and Craig, and to me. We all have our wants and needs, and we all consented to this.