Together Ssn 04 Ch. 03 - Happy Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All I am saying is that I don't want to assume or influence my child to be the same. I don't want what we choose to do together to affect their lives growing up. That wouldn't be fair to them now, would it? But, I will have to decide what to do if they show an inclination to this. I would hope I have many years before we deal with that, and I hope Craig is with me on that, and we can arrive at a good decision that is right for everyone."

Craig says, "I love you, and support you completely, babe."

Tiffany acknowledges her fiance's support with a nod, and she continues to comfort Lucy, saying, "I don't regret any of this. I'm just thinking about what is best for my child. Please, understand."

Lucy wipes her eyes and cheeks of tears, and holds Tiffany's arms, saying, "I understand. I was just being selfish," rubbing her arms, and smiling, saying, "You are going to be the best mother in the whole world."

Tiffany wryly smiles, and responds to Lucy, "That's because I learned from you."

Lucy laughs, and suggests, "Shall we see what Frankie and Pleasant are getting up to?"

Everyone settles into the bed beside each other, and George turns on the TV mounted on the opposite wall, connecting to the internet via wi-fi, and speaking into the microphone on the remote, "Wankie Talkie... Pleasant Cummings..." Waiting for a brief moment for his commands to be recognised and processed, the stream comes up on the screen.

Craig, sat on the end of the bed, gets up to leave, calling to his family, "I'll get our phones from downstairs so we can log in and chat."

George calls after him, "Good thinking. I can tell Frankie to put some clothes on. Fucking terrible for a young woman to appear like that to the public. Disgraceful," tutting and sighing with disapproval at the sight of his daughter, but quickly laughing at his own bad joke.

Tiffany cuddles up to him, nestled between George and Lucy, and she asks, "You must be proud of her though."

George quietly and seriously answers, "I am. Very much so. I show my appreciation to her daily," and he and Tiffany both laugh in unison as they enjoy the show on the TV.

Craig soon returns, and he hands over everyone's smartphones to them before sitting back down next to his mother, asking, "Did I miss anything?"

Lucy says, "Your sister is whipping Gabby pretty hard."

Craig looks, and sees the sore, red marks on Gabby's back, and down her buttocks and legs as she sits on all fours, with his sister standing behind her with the whip, and Pleasant sitting cradling Gabby's head on the other side, slapping her face hard, leaving more bright red marks. He feels himself get hard again, and begins to wank. Lucy notices, and she rubs a hand across his chest and turns his head to face her, kissing him passionately whilst her son pleasures himself.

Tiffany sees the empassioned display next to her, and simply continues to sit snuggled up to George, wrapped under his arm, as she cradles her belly lovingly, whilst watching the trio of women on the TV. She winces as she hears the cracks of the whip thundering with tense claps across Gabby's tender skin, but looks with wonder and admiration at Gabby as she so willing endures such treatment.

George logs into the stream on his smartphone's browser on his personal account, and greets the girls:

Frankiefan1: How are my favourite girls?

Tiffany reads the message, and asks with an upset whine, "I thought I was favourite girl?"

George defensively replies, "You are my favourite girl. I was just being nice."

Tiffany settles back down with a smile, and purrs, "Mmmm, I know. I was just teasing you, daddy."

Frankie reads the chat, seeing the message from her father, and says, "Hi, Daddy. Good to see you here."

Pleasant turns her attention from Gabby to the chat, and says, "Mmm, hi, daddy."

Gabby looks up at Pleasant, and asks, "Can I call him, 'daddy,' too?"

Frankie and Pleasant scold Gabby in unison, "No!," and Frankie asks, "Is everything going well with you, Daddy?"

Frankiefan1: Everything is so good. We are all relaxed in bed watching. Mommy says hi.

Frankie giggles, and says, "That is good to hear. We love that you are taking the time to join us, Daddy," and she barrages Gabby with more tingling licks from the whip, scratching her back even more.

Craig types into the chat:

Freak99: I'm having such a good time right now. I want to shower you with my love.

He tips his sister 1000 tokens for, 'Cum show,' and writes in a tip note: Gabby should show her appreciation to her dom. I want to see my sister cum while Mom sucks my cock.

Frankie reads the tip note, and gasps, commenting, "Wow! I think I am very turned on right now and willing to allow Pristine a chance to make me cum. It will please me knowing what I am doing for you."

Gabby sits up and reads the tip note, exclaiming, "Oh my! That is one hell of a request. I hope I don't disappoint."

Pleasant says to Gabby, "You will be fine. You know how to use a vibrator, do you not?"

Gabby confirms to Pleasant, "Yes, Mistress. I meant, I hope I don't disappoint the tipper."

Pleasant smiles, and tells her, "I know. Although, right now, your only concern should be trying not to disappoint my wife, or, face the consequences."

Gabby fizzles with excitement, fit to burst like a firework, and she moans, "Oooooh, that sounds like so much fun. I almost feel incentivised to ruin Frankie's orgasm now."

Frankie sits down on the bed, passes Gabby a vibrating wand, and exclaims, "Hey! There will be no ruining of my orgasms. Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Gabby defiantly and playfully suggests, "I think I am the naughtiest bitch in this fucking room, and, I make it my own personal mission to be treated with the utmost harshness by my doms. It's not any fun if I don't get punished."

Frankie shouts, "I've been punishing you for half an hour."

Gabby cheekily responds, "Foreplay!"

Frankie spreads her legs, and sits back, saying to Gabby, "You bad fucking bitch. Just you wait until you make me cum. I'm coming for you hard."

Gabby gasps, and asks, "Already? But we haven't even started," giggling as she teases with her words, then presents Frankie's pussy with the wand, setting the vibrations on a low pattern, teasing her lips.

Frankie barely has time to attune to the sensations of the vibrations pulsating through her pelvic region, as Craig takes the opportunity to avail himself fully of the functionality to have the vibrator respond to his donations. A dozen tips come in for alternating patterns, queuing up a bold barrage of buzzing to blast through Frankie's body, and she inhales deeply from the shock of seeing her brother's tips, then taken sharply by the beginning of his patterns taking effect. She clenches everywhere, and she braves the first pattern, with strong pulses rippling rough her insides. Barely catching her breath between the first pattern and the second, she is treated to another minute of hard buzzing.

Gabby delights in the intensity of the vibrations with a sadistic cackle, and Frankie screams, "Oh! Oh! Ah-hah, ugh! Oh you! Freak!"

Craig sends another smaller tip to put into a tip note: It's been a hot minute since you called me that. I'm almost feeling nostalgic.

Frankie glares directly into the camera, snorting heavy breaths like a bull ready to charge, incensed by the intensity of the pulsations ploughing through her pelvic region. She bucks her hips hard against the wand, wanting to show her gratitude for the generous tips, but she is biting down on her tongue hard to not scream and shout at her brother for sending her so many hard patterns in a row like this.

Craig senses the frustration from Frankie filtering through the TV at him, and his sister's endurance of the vibrations coupled with the contortions of her face to keeping her from berating him live on stream turn him on so much more.

Lucy notices the extra exuberance of his masturbation, and exclaims, "Oh my! Craig, you are really turned on right now," and she looks at the cold looks from her daughter as she desperately attempts to maintain her composure on camera. The mother turns back to Craig, shuffling around to lay between his legs, and she offers to Tiffany, "I think you should help me help Craig with this. I don't know that I'm woman enough to handle this on my own, as much as I would love to."

Tiffany sits forward, and notices her fiance's arousal, commenting, "Craig, you are so hard right now, I haven't seen you this worked up in so long." Lucy grabs at, and licks the throbbing cock teasingly, shooting coy glances up at Tiffany as she lays on her side, shuffling across to Craig's crotch to caress his cock with his mother whilst he continues to watch his sister on the TV tremble from his tips.

Frankie pants harder, and harder, and, facing yet another round of vibrations still queued up, she gushes, and her thighs shake as she cums hard, still staring into the camera. The last of Craig's tips, another minute of hard pulsing vibrations begins to buzz, and Frankie holds her breath through it, waiting out the final measure from her brother's patronage.

Sure she is finally to feel some reprieve and relaxation at last, Frankie rests back onto her elbows, taking the strain off her palms, and allowing her back to sit lower to the bed. That would be what is to come, except for more tips coming in from other viewers for more vibration patterns to filter through Frankie's pelvic region, almost numbing her clitoris and pussy at this point, but Gabby doesn't relent with the wand, and Pleasant braces her shoulders, taking some of the strain from her, but it doesn't help much with the sheer intensity of the vibrations sent to her.

Craig feels himself building up to cum as Lucy and Tiffany lick and tease the tip of his throbbing cock with their tongues, and he is unable to contain himself, grasping his cock from them, stroking it with blistering speed, almost a blur, and he plasters the faces of his mother and his fiancee with a surprising burst of cum. He settles down, seeing the sheer amount of spunk dripping down the faces of the women he loves, and he is in awe at himself, almost wondering where that level of arousal came from. He apologetically says, "Sorry. I don't know what came over me."

Tiffany and Lucy lick each other's faces clean, delighting in the thick and creamy cum they are treated to, and Tiffany moans approvingly, saying, "It's all in good fun. You have a lot of love to give, and, I know you mean well. I love you."

Craig takes a deep breath, and tells Tiffany, "I love you too."

Gabby rocks her wrist up and down, rubbing the wand across the entire length of the labia, and Frankie's pussy is so wet that the vibrations are causing spatter like sizzling oil in a hot frying pan, showering in a fine mist over Gabby's wrist. Frankie whimpers and sighs, rolling her entire body, and Gabby thinks aloud, "Mmmm, I wonder how you will like this?," and she presses the domed head of the wand inside Frankie's vagina, causing her to tense up even more as her breath catches.

Commenters express their feelings during this moment:

DelilahJenie: I've been matching those vibrations with my own wand. Feeels so good but I have to tap out. Love you girls!!

LexiNatrix: Yes yes all the yes fuck Frankie's pussy Pristine you naughty girl!

Hubbachubba: My tiny cock can't take this anymore. Take some fap tax from me.

Hubbachubba tips 25 tokens for 'fap tax'.

Hubbachubba activated level 2 for 5 seconds. It will be added to the queue.

Thundercunt84: I almost feel sorry for Frankie... almost heheh.

Father04: Frankie deserves this pussy torture for whipping Pristine so hard. I'm loving all of this. Take more!

Father04 tipped 124 tokens.

Father04 activated pulse pattern for 60 seconds. It will be added to the queue.

ColeenUnseen: Oh yeah this is what I want to see. I wish more people would do this to me.

BDeyes: Pristine's ass wiggling is making me so hard. It needs a good spanking!

BDeyes tipped 50 tokens for '10 spanks'

BDeyes activated level 3 for 15 seconds. It will be added to the queue.

The Mistress gets up and walks around to the other side of her niece, so as not to obstruct the voyeurs' view of Frankie's fucking, and she rubs her lace-gloved hand over Gabby's smooth buttocks. Gabby giggles and moans in equal measure, eager for the expectant treatmeant from her Auntie Pleasant, and she doesn't disappoint, raising her hand high, and slapping the cheeks with lightning fast speed and a thunderous sound.

Doing her duty to fulfil the tip request, the Mistress raises her hand again, and she slaps her palm square to Gabby's cheek even harder than before, already leaving it bright red and stinging from a hand print adding to the lattice from the lashes of Frankie's whipping of her from earlier. Gabby's wriggling has changed from playful to simply trying to find comfort from the stinging.

The Mistress alternates her attention between each cheek, putting her full force and body weight into each swing to be as brutally tough as she possibly can. Gabby barely whimpers from each strike, instead moaning and giggling to show her enjoyment of having her arse turned bright red, and achingly sore.

BDeyes: Pristine should sit herself down to be more comfortable as she uses the vibrator on Frankie.

BDeyes tipped 121 tokens.

BDeyes activated fireworks pattern for 60 seconds. It will be added to the queue.

The Mistress informs Gabby, "You have been asked to sit down."

Gabby turns around and sits on her sore arse, feeling it stinging and burning as much as the red looks bright, but she happily sits quite still, leaning on her backside to really press it into the bed, and she braces herself with her free hand behind Frankie's back as the other hand continues to hold the wand inside Frankie's pussy, teasing it in and out and rotating it round and round.

The vibrations keep on coming at different levels of intensity from the tips coming in, and Frankie tries to breathe through it as best as she can, but the stronger vibrations in particular make it so hard for her to breathe. The buzzing almost rings in her ears as it blasts through her being, numbing her to her core whilst stirring waves of hormones to filter between the vibrations.

Gabby listens and watches as Frankie's breathing becomes more and more laboured, and increasing in frequency for shorter bursts, and delights as she watches her holding her breath, squinting her face hard, blushing as the buzzing blasts bring her to another agonising orgasm. Gabby pushes the wand in deeper, and pulls it out like a plunger, bring with it an almighty squirt of Frankie's cum to spray the bed and the floor. It takes a while for Frankie to eject all of the ejaculate from her pulsating pussy, but she sinks back onto the sheets, desperately trying to catch her breath.

Gabby cheekily asks Frankie, "So, are you still coming for me?"

Frankie catches her breath enough to speak, and utters with a shake of her head, "I need a drink and a lie down. Then, I will be back later to return the favour."

Gabby cackles excitedly, eager for the promised play, whilst Frankie tiredly lifts herself up from the bed, and hugs and kisses Pleasant briefly before she leaves the stream room. Gabby announces for the viewers, "I have been here for hours and I'm just starting to really have fun. For now, Pleasant and I will do anything you tip for. Don't disappoint us. We like it hard and rough."

A week passes, and Tiffany goes for her follow-up appointment with Melissa at the clinic. She sits down, and is asked by the therapist, "How are you?"

Tiffany smiles, and breathes in deep, feeling very refreshed and better about herself. She simply and happily replies, "I feel good."

Melissa intriguedly asks her, "What happened?"

Tiffany breathes deep again, still smiling as she stares off into the distance, collecting her thoughts, and she gives her answer, "I was bitter and resentful before. At the funeral, I felt... wrapped up, sort of, in the feelings I had, and, then I let it all fall away from me. I was upset, and I didn't expect to feel the emotions I did."

Melissa probes, "What were those emotions?"

Tiffany recalls, "Grief. Sadness, but not out of anger or resentment, or even pity, but just... like... I don't know, like I was sorry they were gone, and, sorry I didn't spend more time with them to show them what I am achieving in my life. They didn't get to see me as I am now, and, now they never will. I miss my parents. If I could change things, I would be better to them, and care for them, and I would make every effort to make their lives better. I didn't like them, but I still love them."

Melissa nods, and tells Tiffany, "I am sorry," asking her, "You said you were feeling good?"

Tiffany explains, "Yes. I left the grave having said sorry to them for not being there when they needed me, but I told them that I am living a good life, being loved by good people, and I promised to be the best mother I can be to my child. I wanted to leave on good terms with them.

"For all of their failings, something you said to me before really stuck with me. They are a huge part of my life. They give me drive and ambition, and, I don't know if I would be doing what I am doing in my life without it, without what they gave me. I hated them for so long, I see that I was being hard on myself and hated myself for how I grew up. One side of me feels that hate from my parents, and another side of me feels the love from the Reids. It's all a part of me, and I should accept it all, and move on, like you said, and I have."

Melissa notes this down, and says, "This is good. You have made tremendous progress. What happens now?"

Tiffany replies, "Back to work, wanting to get as much done as I can. Prepare for the baby's arrival. Make as much time with my family as I can; especially Craig."

Melissa comments, "He seems very sweet."

Tiffany gushes, "He is so sweet, and he is caring, and always attentive, and, he is never mean, even when I was mean to him. We have been through so much together, but he is always there for me. He is the only person in my life I have ever been able to count on. Even when people don't mean to let me down, sometimes, life just gets in the way, you know, but Craig has always made time for me. I feel l don't deserve him, because of the issues I have had, but, he accepts me. He accepts all of me; not as he would like, but as I am," and she realises, "Gosh, that's what you've been saying."

Melissa smiles, and she says, "He sounds amazing."

Tiffany giggles, and says, "Yes. He is. He is very quiet and often awkward, but he means well, and he is amazing. He is the best person in my life; always dependable, and I love him."

Melissa asks, "He is waiting for you?"

Tiffany answers, "Yeah."

Melissa closes her notebook, and tells Tiffany, "Let's not keep him waiting. I am pleased with how far you have come. I remember when you first came to me, and how timid and closed you were. Now, look at you, so full of confidence and open to what life has to offer. It is not all bad. It's not even necessarily good. It is what you make it, and you are making it good," and she gets up to the door to open it.

Tiffany gets up and goes to the door, stopping to say, "Thank you, Melissa, for everything," looking down the hallway to see Craig sitting in the waiting room, waiting patiently for her.

Melissa says, "Go to him. In the best possible way, I hope I don't see you again."

Tiffany giggles, and steps out of the office, not looking back, fixated on Craig as she walks down the corridor. Somewhere in her mind, she hears bells ringing, or is it the bells from a church nearby? She feels like she is walking down the aisle to the love of her life. He notices her, and stands to greet her, pulling her in for a hug and a kiss. Tiffany interlaces her fingers in his, and giggles happily as they walk off hand in hand, watched by Melissa as they exit the clinic.