Together Ssn 04 Ch. 04 - Irresistible

Story Info
Valentine's day is disrupted by rapist.
5.7k words
4.89
4.8k
2
0

Part 29 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and, some of what you read may cause distress. Stay safe and be vigilant.***

Convicted rapist, Samira Malcolm, 30, sits in her prison cell, patiently sitting on the edge of her bed, looking up out of the window, with a ray of soft, morning light shining on her face. She crosses a leg over her knee, and holds it in her hands, as she waits.

Soon, Samira smells the seeping scent of toast, eggs, and bacon, and hears heavy footsteps walking along the corridor outside getting louder and closer, stopping and shuffling outside the door as keys jangle and turn in the lock, opening the metal door inwards. In steps a prison officer, carrying a tray with a breakfast meal on a plate, a knife and fork, a glass of orange juice, and a jam jar with a small bouquet of red roses.

Samira turns her head with a smile, staring into the prison guard's eyes, and she soothingly says, "Oh, my love, you have brought me breakfast in bed as you promised. So good of you."

The prison officer looks a little confused, wondering, "Claudia? What are you doing here?"

Samira replies seductively, "Don't you remember, my love? You said you would bring me breakfast in bed. Here I am, waiting for you, my love, to bring me what I want. It is Valentine's Day, and, you are my valentine, and, I am yours."

Unsure, the prison officer thinks for a moment, and recalls, "Didn't I already give you breakfast in bed at home?"

Samira stands up, struts across to the prison guard, and raises a hand above his eyeline, commanding, "Look here," and he does, and she moves her hand to the side, and commands, "Look here," and he does, and she moves her hand down to her chest, gently making circles with her fingertips, commanding, "Look here," and he does. She commands, "Look at my face," and he obeys, and as soon as he makes eye contact, Samira snaps her fingers, and the prison guards eyes fall shut, and his chin tucks into his chest, Samira soothingly says, "Wake up. Look at me."

The prison officer looks at the tray with the thoughtfully arranged breakfast on it, and looks up into Samira's eyes, smiling at her, as she smiles back with a loving gaze, and he says, "I have brought you breakfast in bed, Claudia."

Samira responds with a gasp, "Oh, how beautiful! You have put a lot of thought into this breakfast. All for me? You must have been dreaming about this moment a lot, wanting it to be absolutely perfect."

The prison officer admits, "It does feel like I have done this already. I thought about doing it at home, imagining a perfect morning, but I just haven't had the time because of my duties here. It feels like I'm always here. I miss you."

Samira softly replies, "Oh, my love, I know how hard you work. That is why I am here, for you, and, you are here for me. I miss you too, but, you always will be here. I don't mind that," commanding him, "Put the tray down, and shut the door."

The prison officer obeys, placing the tray on the end of the bed, and he closes the door, turning around to Samira, who lies on the bed, and asks, "Why don't you do a little strip dance for me?"

Without question, the prison officer drunkenly stands in the centre of the cell, and begins to take off his uniform by untucking his shirt from his trousers, and unbuttoning it. All the while, Samira picks up a slice of toast, and pierces the yolk of the fried egg with the tip, coating it in the thick yellow as it bleeds across the plate. She watches the prison officer undress as she eats the toast, treating herself to a slice of bacon, and drinking a swig of orange juice.

Naked before his Valentine, the prison officer awaits his next command, as Samira offers, "You must be tired after all your hard work here. Why don't you sit down here, whilst I indulge in a little dress up? Just for fun."

Samira strips out of her jumpsuit, and her underwear, and puts on all of the prison officer's clothes, including his pants and socks. She ties the laces on the boots, and makes sure the radio is clipped to the belt on the trousers, and she grips the key ring in her hand, careful not to jangle the keys, going across to the prison officer, and wiping her hand over his eyes, softly whispering, "Sleep," shushing to lull him down, laying him steadily onto the bed to lie as comfortably as he can, and Samira leaves the cell, pulling the door closed behind her, and locking it.

Confidently, Samira walks down each corridor, as if she belongs, and when she crosses the path of another prison officer, she makes eye contact with them, with a smile and a nod, and struts past. She makes her way to a gate at the outer fence of the prison complex, and reaches into her pocket for a key card, tapping it against the sensor, activating the turnstile so she can push through to freedom.

Waking up to the warm, comforting smells of breakfast, lawyer, Valentina Cortes, 31, stirs from a satisfying sleep, hugging her pillow as she opens her eyes, to see her boyfriend, Detective Inspector, Luke Bailey, 28, plating up a breakfast for her in her apartment's kitchen. She stretches as she rises, rubbing her sleepy eyes, and watches Luke place a plate at the small, round dining table.

Luke goes over to his girlfriend, and kisses her on the lips, before saying, "Happy birthday, Tina."

Tina smiles, saying, "You remembered."

Luke remarks, "It's hard to forget it when your birthday is on Valentine's day. I remember you telling me that's why your parents called you, 'Valentina,' as a gift to each other."

Tina comments, "I prefer to go by, 'Tina.' I never was one for Valentine's day."

Luke asks, "When was you with Melissa last year?"

Tina answers, "We got together in March, after being on her service for six weeks. My birthday last year was lonely, and pitiful, as it has been for many years," and she looks behind Luke to the breakfast he has made for them, telling him, "I am not used to this. My birthday is usually as unremarkable as every other day in the year, and seeing people celebrate Valentine's day makes me feel so lonely, like, I'm not even here, like I'm the camera lens capturing a movie or something."

Luke kisses Tina, feeling her stiff nerves and lack of confidence give way to embracing him, letting her know that this is real, and he tells her, "Valentine's day has been lonely for me for many years, since I started on the force. But, with me, I have always loved it, and used to reach out for dates. I became so focused on my work that the time passed me by, and years of my life were gone, but I love that I get to spend this day with you now. It used to be my favourite day, once upon a time, and, now, it's even more special because it is your birthday. What better day to affirm my love for you, hmm?"

Tina laughs briefly, and says, "I have to say you are making me feel very special. I have never felt like this."

Luke repeats, "Happy birthday, Tina."

Kissing Luke, Tina replies, "Thank you. I love you."

Luke responds, "I love you, too," and continues to kiss Tina, collapsing onto the bed with her. She pushes down her pyjama bottoms, and Luke helps pull them off. He unbuckles his belt, unbuttons his trousers, and unzips his fly, whilst Tina pulls aside the seat of her panties, and he pushes his hardening cock inside of her pussy, enjoying a kiss with her.

Tina accepts the eagerness and arousal of Luke's enthusiasm, feeling him parting the inner walls of her pussy as she grips him tightly. Tina loves to feel the heat from Luke's hot body, unassumingly buff beneath the button-down shirt of his uniform, especially for someone who doesn't spend a lot of time working out, but, she loves how she is the one who gets to enjoy him, and no-one else.

Luke feels himself quickly brought to the edge of an orgasm, and he pulls out, choosing to treat Tina by availing himself of the use of his tongue. The brush of his stubble grazes Tina's inner thighs, and couples with the trimmed hairs around Tina's crotch, creating prickly contact for the couple, but the determination of Luke's tongue-play soothes the discomfort with waves of euphoria for the birthday girl.

Tina feels herself getting close to orgasm, and she breathily exclaims, "Put it back in. I'm close," and Luke turns his tending of Tina's pussy from his tongue back to his cock, thrusting deep into her. Tina feels him moving faster than before, rebuilding his urge to finish as he races to meet her moment of climax, feeling herself overcome with her orgasm flooding through her, then immediately feeling Luke's cum bursting into her with an added warmness, feeling fulfilled and satisfied by him.

Luke kisses Tina again, and stands up to fix his uniform, suggesting to Tina, "Breakfast is waiting for you. We should have it before it gets cold."

Tina agrees, "Yeah, sounds good," and she follows Luke to the table, sitting with him to eat the breakfast he made for her in her honour. She asks with a mouthful of toast, "How's work?"

Luke answers as he watches Tina eat, "Tedious, as ever. I don't know what I'm even doing sometimes."

Tina supposes, "Someone should be doing it though, and, you are. It's difficult, at times, seemingly impossible, but you bring peace to people who are worried about their loved ones. That is always good. I'm proud of everything you do, Luke. It's one reason I love you."

Luke feels reassured, saying, "That does make me feel better about it. I love you, too, although, you make my job really difficult at times, you know."

Tina jokes, "Got to keep you on your toes," laughing a little, almost choking on her toast.

Standing up, Luke reluctantly says, "Time for me to go. We have dinner tonight," and he goes to the bed, pulling from beneath it a box wrapped with a bow, and he places it on top of the bed, telling Tina, "and, you should wear this."

Tina comes over, and lifts the top off the box off, revealing a beautiful red dress, gasping as she utters, "Oh, God," overcome with shock.

Luke says, "Happy birthday, and, you are my Valentine. I love you, Tina."

Tina turns to kiss Luke, and replies, "I love you, too, Luke."

Later that night, Luke sits next to the window in a popular inner-city restaurant, dressed in his cleanest uniform shirt and trousers, with a more casual jacket zipped up halfway. He awaits the arrival of Tina patiently, looking out of the window at the lights from the cars and buses scrolling by, smelling from the candle on the table a soothing scent of a familiar incense, but can't quite recall where he knows the scent from, sniffing deep to really inhale it's subtlety, trying to remember.

A waitress approaches from behind Luke, and courteously asks, "Is there anything I can get you whilst you await your date?"

Luke turns to look up at the waitresses face, obstructed from his view by a notepad held close to her face as she hunches her shoulders ready to write with her pen, and he asks in return, "What would you recommend?"

With a soft voice, almost a whisper carried on the gentle jazz playing in the background, the waitress recommends, "I would suggest you have a red wine. It would most certainly suit the mood of tonight; the romance. You don't want to disappoint your date. She deserves only the best from you. I'm sure you love her very much. When you look into her eyes, and take that first sip, really drink it in, taking in her beauty, what she wears, how she smells. Let the taste of the wine remind you of how she tastes in your most intimate moments. Allow the music to transport you to a place where you can really enjoy her privately, with no distractions," and she more audibly asks, "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

Luke stares as if in a daze, lost in the pristine white of the waitress' shirt, and he says, "That will be all. Thank you," and the waitress turns on the spot, walking away from the table to the rear of the restaurant.

Moments more pass, with an anxious anticipation slowly building up pressure inside Luke's chest, and he sees a flash of red through the window, catching his eye, looking at the door, soon seeing Tina enter the restaurant. His eyes lock on the red dress he bought for her, hugging her body with a tight fit, showing off her tight figure, tracing the folds flowing down into softly curled pleats creating waves that accentuate the curve of her hips, and the length of her legs, seeming taller than usual.

Tina sits down across from Luke, and comments, "Candlelit dinner? You know how to make a woman feel special on her birthday," smelling the scent of the candle, inhaling it deeply.

Luke says to her, "You deserve much more than this. This is humble, but, I do my best for you."

Tina considers, "It must have been hard to pay for all of this with your suspension from work?"

With a smile, Luke deflects, "I wouldn't worry too much about it. This is our first birthday as a couple. I want to make it memorable."

The waitress returns to the table with a bottle of red wine, and picks up Luke's glass. Luke notices she is standing with her back turned to him as she leans to pick up the glass, and pour from the bottle, trying to catch a glimpse of her face, but it is obstructed by the angle she is standing, and her shoulder. The waitress sets the filled glass down, and picks up Tina's glass to fill, looking at her to soothingly say, "This moment has been prepared for you, to make you feel completely at ease, taking your weight off your shoulders, allowing yourself to drift away to a place that feels right to you, wanting to enjoy the feeling alone, in private, where no-one can intrude on you. When you are ready, look into his eyes, and let all worry escape your mind, feeling safe and secure with him. It is just you two here, and no-one else. Let the romance of the evening wash over you like a pleasant dream. Enjoy that first sip with him, allowing your love to swell and swirl in the sweetness of the wine, drinking deep as you drink in his eyes, and how he makes you feel inside. Allow your true love to be revealed to you." She sets down Tina's glass, now filled, and walks away.

Luke lifts the glass of wine, focusing on how Tina looks, and Tina lifts her glass too, both taking a sip, and as soon as the wine laps over the lips and touches the tongue, they slowly continue to drink the wine down, taking the time to savour the flavour, letting their feelings for each other sink in as they ingest every drop of the red liquid. Luke feels tingly, eyes locked on Tina's eyes, placing the glass down, and, the moment the glass touches the cloth...

Tina finds her awareness coming back to her bed at home in her apartment, feeling a tug of apprehension in her heart, turning her head to see lying on the bed someone she didn't expect. "Melissa," she asks surprised, especially to see her naked on her bed, telling her sternly, "We shouldn't be doing this. Luke is so good to me."

Melissa tells her, "He may be good to you, but he is not good for you. You know deep down inside who you truly want. Why did you call me here?"

Tina feels at ease as she stares into Melissa's eyes, replying, "Luke has been so wonderful today for my birthday, but, I have been thinking about you. Wondering how you have been. We haven't talked since..."

Melissa interrupts to softly say in her way, "I have been thinking about you, almost nightly. There is no-one else... You make me feel so good. Let me make you feel it too, for your birthday. So you feel how special you are to me. So you know who you truly love."

Tina climbs across the bed, her red dress swaying lightly, pressed to really feel the cool softness of the silk by Melissa's soft caress, finding Tina's figure. Tina's eyes fall closed, and she leans over, almost as if falling through mid-air, and she feels the faintest touch of Melissa's lips, igniting her nerves with a surge of electricity, sparking a feeling she has longed for, for a long time.

The kiss deepens, and Melissa swipes the shoulders of Tina's dress down her arms, and rolls the soft silk down her body, exposing her breasts, fondling them softly as they drink in each other's breath and saliva, with their tongues entangling.

Tina's fingers find Melissa's pussy, and she hungrily dives down to lick teasingly at it with her tongue, glancing the folds of her labia, taunting her clitoris cheekily. Having Melissa here again has reawakened Tina's playful desires she had with her when they were together, and, she doesn't remember how good the last time with her felt. Now, Tina has a chance to make that right for herself.

Melissa clamps her nipples between her fingers and palms, tugging on them hard with a slight twist, moaning due to the delights of Tina's tongue-play between her thighs. To Melissa's surprise, a finger is introduced inside her vagina, then another, then Tina squeezes in a third into the tight opening for a snug fit, stroking Melissa's g-spot whilst she continues to lick and suck at her clitoris.

Tina feels Melissa squirm as she reaches orgasm, and she squirts hard, soaking Tina's face along with the bedsheets. Tina slides up Melissa's body to kiss her on the lips again, allowing her to taste her own juices from around and inside her mouth. Tina is gripped tight on both sides, and rolled over to lie on the bed, surrendering to Melissa's control as she buries her fingers as deep inside her as they will go. Tina gasps, and sinks into the feeling of pure bliss as she begins to feel intense satisfaction.

Melissa hunches over Tina's body to softly nurse on her tits, feeling their pert firmness, as she tries to maintain the momentum and motion of her masturbation of Tina, tightening the muscles in her arms more and more, really feeling the strain burning in them. Determined, Melissa finds herself more comfortable leaning over Tina's face to stare into her eyes, twinkling with spots of light from the overhead bulb in the kitchen, and they kiss more passionately than before.

Feeling an orgasm ready to burst with every fibre of her being, Tina feels it cascading through her entire body in powerful pulses, pooling in her extremities, leaving her tingling and warmly numb all over. Melissa sees the comfort taking hold of Tina, and she soothingly says, "Allow your eyes to close... You are warm... You are safe... You are filled with thoughts of good things... Let them bring you good dreams... Sleep... Sleep now... Sleep..." Succumbing to the suggestion, Tina sinks into slumber, feeling at peace in the company of Melissa.

Suddenly realising where he is, Luke finds himself on the bed, naked, in the hotel room he booked for himself and Tina to stay in after their dinner, wanting to treat them to the luxury on offer for the night, with the soft white sheets, and the floor all around, scattered with red rose petals, and candles burning all around to gently and warmly illuminate the room, rather than the installed electric lighting, also giving off a pleasant aroma.

Luke hears water running in the en-suite bathroom, and lifts his head to look at the door, watching as Tina soon emerges, fully naked, posing in the doorframe, asking him, "Are you ready for me?"

Head spinning slightly, Luke considers the possibility that he blacked out for a while because of drinking too much wine, and, not wanting to ruin the night for himself and Tina, says in response, "Yes. I have been waiting all day for you."

Tina smiles broadly, and giggles playfully, telling him, "Oh, yes. You finally get to have me after your hard day at work, my love," and she slowly struts to the bed, and prowls like a panther across the sheets, gently leaning down to kiss Luke's cock, grabbing it in her hand, and gently squeezing it to coax it to an erection. She stares up into Luke's eyes, and says, "Oh, I have missed this," hungrily sucking on his cock with long strokes, all the way down to the balls, gagging a little as the head touches her tonsils, but enjoying every inch regardless.

12