Together Ssn 04 Ch. 04 - Irresistible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke feels his arousal building quickly due to the assured sensations of Tina's tongue and lips stroking his cock, and he shoots his shot, caught entirely in her mouth to a grateful moan.

Tina remarks, "Oh my, you didn't last long at all. It's okay. I love you anyway," climbing up Luke's body to sit around his waist, pressing her tits into his face, gently jiggling them as she softly giggles, and suddenly stops, dismounting Luke to sit on the bed at his side, looking away from him, saying, "About that. I... have been having second thoughts about this... about us... I... am in love with Melissa... God, I can't stop thinking about her."

Luke's heart pinches, like it's been pierced by a hot, metal rod, and he asks, "Is this true? Have you spoken to her? Does she feel the same way?"

Tina turns away from Luke, showing her back to him, replying, "Yes. I was actually with her today, before I saw you," and she moans sensually, taunting Luke by telling him, "Mmm, it felt so good. She moves me in ways you just aren't equipped to do," gently laughing, trying not to be too loud.

Luke shakes with an anger mounting within him, and he releases it as hot tears streaming down his face, feeling his throat swell thick and tight, and he says, "I guess you got what you want from me. There is no point in staying," and he gets up off the bed, finding his clothes strewn across the floor.

Before Luke can begin to get dressed, Tina hurries to him, tripping as she stumbles off the side of the bed, falling into Luke with a crash, knocking his head hard against the window. He turns instinctively to see if Tina is okay, and helps her find her balance to stand, and, as she looks up at him, he doesn't see the woman he loves, gasping, "Samira!"

Samira's eyes widen with the fear of being caught in her act, and she gently rubs Luke's arms, soothingly saying to him, "Yes, it is me. I really am sorry to have told you all that stuff about Tina loving Melissa."

Luke replies bluntly, "Well, now I know it is all lies," trying to walk past her.

Samira stops Luke, gripping him tightly, and sincerely says, "It's true. I was just with her before you, and, she didn't see you. She saw Melissa. I merely suggested she sees her true love, and, her mind did the rest." Samira strokes Luke's face softly, gazing gently into his eyes, and she says, "I am sorry. I truly am. Believe me?"

Luke bitterly spits, "Why would I believe anything you say? You are a rapist, and you play mind games. This is all a trick; all a part of some sick joke."

Samira sincerely states, "This is no illusion. This is not suggestion. You are no longer under my influence because you hit your head; something I didn't intend to happen, but I was too hasty, and too clumsy." She sighs, and says, "I wanted to hurt you, deep inside. I thought it would be funny, and, it did feel good for a moment, but, now, with you seeing me as I am, I... am not scared of being caught by you... I welcome it... being in your arms... I might be falling for you... I have thought about you every day since my arrest, and, now I am here," craning her head forward for a kiss, neck stretched, lips parted.

Luke feels his heart racing, and tugging in his chest, feeling as if this is wrong, but, seeing Samira's face so close, and so open, he cannot resist. He finds his lips touching hers, and his body ignites like fire, feeling warm waves of euphoria rush through his entire being, deep down into his core.

Samira feels herself being pushed back onto the bed, and Luke looms over her, taking a moment to stare into her eyes, but she looks away shyly, and she blushes, saying, "It feels strange to me, doing this. I am normally doing this whilst playing a character. I have never been myself... I am nervous."

Luke glides his palm over her frame, feeling it shiver indeed beneath his touch, trembling with anticipation. Curious, he enquires, "Why so nervous?"

Samira suddenly feels self-conscious, and she seems as if she is about to burst into tears as she shyly says, "I don't like being looked at. It reminds me... I don't want to do this, Detective Inspector. I am sorry."

Confused, Luke says, "Just a moment ago you were willing to do this. Why the sudden change?" Samira's lips tremble, and she erupts into tears. Luke looks down on her, hoping for satisfaction at seeing this, but, instead feels pity. Samira crosses her arms, and hugs herself tightly, and rocks back and forth, looking anywhere but at Luke. He shouts, "Stop playing games."

Samira instinctively screams, "It is not a game," and immediately feels remorseful, cowering into a comfortable cuddle as she continues crying.

Not sure what to do, Luke sees a familiarity between Samira and other victims of abuse he has met over the years, and he gently brushes her hair, causing her to flinch, and try to pull away from him. He pushes his hand firmly to stroke her head, and sits beside her, asking, "Tell me about it."

Samira falls into a warm hug with Luke, and says, "I was arranged to be married when I was young. It was almost like a fairytale at first. I felt so pretty in my little dress, having rice thrown at us, and enjoying all the pretty flowers. So many smiles, it was... Then it became a nightmare. I was taken, and shown what it really means to be married... It hurt...

"I got away from him, came here, and studied everything I could, wanting to be anything that could give me wealth and status enough to never be forced to go back. But, my mind became perverted with so many possibilities from what I learned in my studies, and, my body ached for the very thing I was running away from. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I never did. I am sorry... I am so sorry," breaking down harder as she unleashes all of her upset.

Luke holds Samira tightly, allowing her to let out her emotions, and simply says, "I believe you."

Calming down, Samira confesses, "I have never been in love before, but, I really might be falling for you. I have thought about you for so long. I'm sorry to have told you about Tina though. I did want to hurt you for putting me in prison, but, it is true all the same."

Luke calmly holds Samira, and asks, "You saw her tonight? You had sex with her as Melissa? How do you even know Melissa was with her?"

Samira replies, "Because that was the first thing she said. I play along with whatever the person says, to be who they want me to be. It all came from her mind." Luke holds Samira tighter, not knowing what to say, and Samira asks him, "You really were going to have sex with me; no illusions?"

Luke admits, "You are very beautiful, and very charming."

Samira smiles, supposing, "So, you want to be with me?"

Luke sternly tells Samira, "I don't know what you are hoping to happen, but, I am putting you back in prison. You have a sentence to serve. I can make a case to allow you to serve your original time without penalties. That is the best I can do for you."

Samira looks seriously at Luke, nodding to confirm she understands him, with a gulp as she comes to realise what awaits her, and she asks, "So, before I go back, can I... can we... for real this time?"

Luke lays Samira down, and leans over her between her legs, feeling his arousal grow as he looks upon her, and he finds her vagina, and slowly and steadily slots it inside. Samira feels Luke so gentle and tender with her, unlike anything she has experienced before. Her body melts, and her mind drifts away, transported to a magical place within these moments. She feels each thrust swell a throbbing wave of heat to warm her inside, making her feel safe, and her soft flesh clenches around Luke's cock, gently teasing out his cum as she too reaches orgasm.

Contented, but not wanting this moment to end, Samira suggests, "You paid for this room for the night. No need to waste it. We can stay together? It would really mean a lot to me."

Luke nods, and answers, "Alright," both climbing into bed, and cuddling close. He watches as Samira soon succumbs to sleep, drifting himself...

Waking in the morning, Luke opens his eyes to see Samira sleeping soundly beside him. He gently nudges her arm, coaxing her awake, telling her, "Samira? It's time to get up. We have to go."

Samira stirs, well-rested, and she smiles as she says, "Oh, wow. I haven't slept like that for a while."

Luke firmly commands, "Up, now."

Samira stretches, and asks, "Can I at least have a shower?"

Luke accedes, "Fine. I will be here waiting for you."

Samira cleans herself up, and dresses up, trying to look as smart as she can, smiling as she catches Luke's watchful eyes, tempting and teasing him all the while. She stands before him, and says, "I am ready."

Luke takes Samira's hand, and takes her out of the hotel, getting into his car, and driving her to the prison. Parking in the car park, Samira says, "I really enjoyed our time together last night... Our real time... Now, each night when I go to sleep, I will be thinking of you, but thinking of loving you. I don't expect you to be here waiting for me, but, a girl can dream."

Staring into Samira's eyes, Luke says to her, "I hope your dreams come true."

Samira's eyes look teary as she stares back into Luke's, and she opens the door, saying, "Thank you," before stepping out.

Luke gets out of the car, and walks with Samira inside to reception, announcing, "Detective Inspector Luke Bailey returning Samira Malcolm."

The receptionist remarks, "The escapee."

Luke quickly says, "No. I took her out. There was some business I needed to attend to with her."

The receptionist looks on the computer for a moment, and states, "There is nothing on record."

Luke annoyedly suggests, "The paperwork must have been misfiled... or, misplaced. Give me another form. I will fill it out now."

Prison officers approach, and put chained cuffs around Samira's wrists and ankles, holding her by the arms as they lead her through the gates, and down the corridor. All the way, Samira turns to look back at Luke, and he watches her, catching a glimpse of her smile before she is ushered out of sight.

Luke fills out the paperwork, and hands it back to the receptionist, saying, "Make sure this is correctly filed this time. There is no need for any further action," and he leaves.

Arriving at the apartment, Luke finds Tina sound asleep on the bed. He goes over to her, and nudges her, stirring her from her sleep, hearing her tiredly ask, "Melissa?"

Tina opens her eyes, sitting up, yawning as she says, "Oh, Luke. Sorry, I was thinking you were Melissa for a moment then."

Luke sits down, probing, "You have been thinking about her a lot. You miss her."

Tina openly admits, "I do miss her. It's strange. It must have been a dream, but, I could swear I was with her last night instead of you."

Luke tells Tina, "It sounds like a nice dream, but, you were with me last night."

Tina tries to recall, thinking hard as she says, "I really don't remember. I am so sorry. I was really looking forward to it. I had never looked forward to spending time with someone on my birthday like that before."

Luke supposes, "I think there must have been something in the wine. My head is a little hazy myself. I had a good time though."

Tina asks, "How do you feel about me thinking about Melissa?"

Luke says, "It's only natural. It hurts, but I understand."

Tina clutches her chest, and says, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Luke coolly replies, "Well, you did," and gets up to leave.

Tina calls after him, "Are you coming back?"

Standing in the doorway, Luke answers, "I have to go to work. You should talk with Melissa. Decide what you want before I get back," and he closes the door behind him, leaving Tina sitting shaking on the bed.

12