Together Ssn 04 Ch. 06 - Fancies of Angels

Story Info
Families gather in celebration of life.
6.7k words
4.81
4.8k
5
0

Part 31 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and, all sexual activities performed are consensual. Enjoy!***

At the Cummings' castle, in the lounge, there are gathered and sitting: Domhnall, 65, and Gracie, 56; Ray, 62, and Gloria, 38; George, 48, and Lucy, 44; Pleasant, 25, and Frankie, 22; Craig, 21, and Tiffany, 22, with Joy; Domhnall's mother, Elise, 83, and Gloria's daughter, Gabby, 20; all gathered to celebrate Joy's arrival, now a month on from her birth.

The house waitstaff bring in drinks to everyone, and Carmichael, the Head of Household Operations, presents Pleasant with a glass of red wine; her usual favourite. Pleasant looks Carmichael in the eyes, and plainly tells him, "I'm sorry but I won't be drinking that today."

Carmichael enquires, "And, why not?"

Pleasant proudly replies, "Because I'm pregnant."

Carmichael looks around at the lack of surprise from everyone around, and surmises, "So, it seems like everyone knew that, but, didn't tell me," and forces a smile, saying, "Congratulations. So, you won't be drinking this?"

Pleasant says, "I'm being responsible for the health of the baby. It would be a shame to risk it's life before it is born."

Carmichael quips under his breath, "Someone should have told your mother that."

Pleasant asks, "What was that?"

Carmichael answers back, "Oh, nothing important, Mistress. I will get you another drink. What would be your choice?"

Pleasant replies, "I would like a green tea, please, Carmichael."

Carmichael responds, "Well, since you asked so nicely," and leaves, carrying the glass of red wine away.

Pleasant catches the conversation again, as Tiffany is telling everyone, "So, yeah, I haven't been sleeping too much, but, that's nothing new for me since I am used to working long hours, and, it makes me happy to be with Joy all the time. I love playing with her, and feeding her, and watching her sleep, and, changing her isn't the worst thing in the world. Although, it does get pretty bad," eliciting knowing laughs from the other parents in the room.

Craig admits, "It will be hard to leave them to return to work, but, I'm doing it for them, so, I am happy to."

Gracie says to Craig, "We will be delighted to have you back from paternity leave," and looks to Tiffany to say, "and, we await your return, too."

Tiffany considers, "I do wonder about returning to work; about taking on less?"

Gracie remembers, "You said pretty much the same thing when you came back before. Despite your best intentions, you were soon occupying your time with busier workloads, against our advice and concerns, but, credit to you, you have been coping very well. Be warned, however, don't let your work take you from your child too much. You will never get that time back."

Tiffany looks in turn between Gracie and Pleasant, promising, "I intend not to," looking down at Joy cradled in her arms, saying, "Believe me, that's the last thing I want is to become distanced from her."

Gracie calls, "Tiffany?," prompting her to look up at her, and she tells her, "I felt the same, but, my ambition got the better of me. I kept telling myself I was doing it for my daughters. Gloria shared an interest in being enterprising, but, Pleasant got the worst of it. Tiffany, you really remind me of me, and, I don't want your ambition to risk your relationship with Joy. Please, don't become the next me."

Tiffany thinks for a moment, and says, "I don't see being like you as a bad thing. I see it as an aspiration. Although I can look at you as a role model, I can learn from you, to not be exactly like you. I can learn from you and Domhnall, as well as from my own parents, and, also from Lucy and George. With your collective experience, I feel like I've got this, and, Joy and I have Craig to support us too. So, respectfully, Gracie, I'm not going to be the next you; I'm going to be better."

Gracie shoots a bright, and proud smile at Tiffany, saying, "I understand. Forgive me if my concern was misplaced, but, I see so much of you in me, I think of you as another daughter of mine."

Tiffany smiles back at Gracie, telling her in response, "Thank you so much. I don't mind you showing concern for me and my family. I actually like it, and appreciate it."

Lucy interjects to say of Gracie, "You do a lot for all of us. We all appreciate you."

Gracie remarks, "Kind of you to say, Lucy, however, one present may disagree?"

Pleasant looks around the room, and says, "No, I agree with Lucy. You do do a lot for everyone, and, it's something I do appreciate. We do feel like one big family. Mother, Father, I do see you both making a real effort to be inclusive about everything in your lives, working together, but, also taking time to get together outside of work. Your work is important, and keeps you busy, I understand that; that hasn't changed, but, what has, is... well, this. I don't ever remember anything like this growing up. We all have time for each other."

Elise mentions, "It is true. For many years, the castle was a lonely and isolated place; even with all the work parties, and the many house staff we employed over the years. The number of people here isn't as important as the connections between those people, and, I see everyone here today gathered as a family, with no other motive to be here, other than to be with family. It is rare, but is so good to see."

Domhnall says, "Hearing my daughter, and my mother, echo the same sentiments does bring me to realise what it means to be a family, more than I ever knew. This time truly is precious. I feel regret at not realising this importance sooner, but, do look forward to making time for more like this."

Pleasant tells her parents, "I love you both, Mother, Father."

Gracie notices, "You didn't hesitate to say that. Do you mean it?"

Pleasant nods, and confirms, "Yes, I mean it."

Gracie wistfully says, "That means a lot to hear from you. I love you, too, Pleasant."

Domhnall too says, "I love you, Pleasant."

Gloria remarks, "This certainly is a rare occasion," and asks, "Um... Pleasant, Father, can I speak to the both of you in private?"

Domhnall answers without hesitation, "Yes, Gloria."

Pleasant wonders what could be needed to be discussed in private with them, and replies, "Sure," getting up from her seat.

Gloria kisses Ray before getting up too, and Domhnall joins his daughters as they leave the lounge, as Gloria leads them down the hallways, and downstairs, descending into the dungeon.

Once there, Pleasant asks, "What is all this about?"

Gloria replies, "I think now is as perfect a time as any for us to say how we really feel for one another," looking to Domhnall to ask, "Don't you agree, father?" Domhnall looks shocked, flustered, embarrassed, and uncomfortable by the apparent purpose of this visit to the dungeon, and as Gloria approaches her father, and runs her fingers down his shirt, she continues to add, "It will feel so good to let it all out."

Pleasant probes, "What do you mean?"

Gloria confesses, "When we were here for your wedding, father fucked me right here. It felt so good."

Domhnall and Pleasant, in-sync, shout, "Gloria," to chastise her for her improper manner of speech, prompting a wicked smirk, and a slight cackle from her.

Gloria tells her father and younger sister, "You two are so much alike. I would wager that both of you fantasise about being with each other: intimately, passionately, longing to put aside your facades of propriety and sexual persuasion to finally have what each of you truly want. I have seen the glances from the corners of your eyes, and how your lips moisten and curl, and how your fingers clench into fists, and how you look away to snap out of your fantasising."

Domhnall grasps Gloria's wrist, holding it still, and he nervously enquires, "Why do you say this?"

Gloria answers, "Because, I, too, want Pleasant, and I do the same, so I know what it is you are doing. It is so clear to me because we all want the same thing. I no longer want to deny myself what pleasures may come from this obsession. I'm desperate to be taken in that passion that we had before."

Pleasant comments, "I see where Gabby gets it from now."

Gloria intuits, "That she holds a perverted love in her heart for her aunt? That it burns in her like no other? I know exactly how she feels. I even pleasure myself as I watch you two on camera together, putting myself in her place. It feels so good to touch my pussy with my own fingers while I watch, but, having you, Pleasant, touch me, would be so much better; I am convinced of it. It felt so much better than Ray to have father in me, so, having you would surely be divine."

Pleasant responds, "Actually, I was just going to say that she gets her sex drive from you. So, you knew about her crush? Is that why you sent her to me in the first place?"

Gloria replies, "Of course. I wasn't going to get in the way of Gabby's happiness. She's such a shy girl otherwise. It's so good to see her come out of her shell, even if she is so naughty. I want to encourage her; not inhibit her. It didn't take much to convince Ray this would all be good for her. Of course, I wasn't anywhere near as explicit with all of this when discussing it with him. It was more like, convincing him she is following her dreams."

Pulling her hand away from Domhnall's chest, he lets go of Gloria's wrist, allowing her to unzip his fly, and have his throbbing manhood hang freely outside of his trousers, eliciting an embarrassed response from him, exclaiming, "Good god, Gloria!"

Pleasant's eyes fix on her father's manhood, seeing how it is growing with each pulsation, asking Domhnall, "You keep acting like you don't want me, and yet, you are obviously aroused by this. Please, Father, tell me how you truly feel?"

Domhnall looks anywhere other than his daughters, quietly admitting, "I have thought about you..."

Pleasant snaps, "I can't hear you! Look me in the eye, and tell me how you truly feel?"

Domhnall obeys, looking scared as he stares into the eyes of his youngest daughter, aware of his manhood on show, and he proclaims, "I have thought about you nightly for many years, imagining you instead of my wife when we share our bed. I regularly watch your streams on my own, so I can masturbate freely without feeling ashamed of doing it in front of your mother when we have watched together, because it feels wrong. It is wrong, and, yet, I do it anyway."

Pleasant looks into her father's eyes, almost in tears, trying to hold herself together as she says, "Finally," feeling a tear trickle down her cheek, wiping it away with her fingers, before continuing, "I have waited so long to hear that. For so long, I have wanted to be taken in your arms again, but, not as you used to do when I was a child, but, how you take Mother in your arms. For so long, I have wanted to feel close to you, Father; closer than ever before. Even getting married and pregnant hasn't dulled those desires."

Domhnall looks almost disgusted at Pleasant, asking, "How can you even say that?"

Gloria interjects before Pleasant can say anything more, saying, "We all want the same thing. What's the harm in that? We have wanted for so long to be closer as a family, denying ourselves over all this time out of a sense of propriety, coupled with the shame of asking such a thing. What would people think? What if we say no? Doubts and indecisions setting in, keeping us just out of reach of what we all truly want. We are all here now. Why not give in to your fantasies, and make them true?"

Pleasant questions her sister, "You bring me here to give you an orgasm, then you come here with Father and fuck him, so are you going to have Mother next?"

Gloria honestly responds, "No. Mother is not who I want; neither is Father, but, what we did was help with our needs in a moment we shared, both wanting to be with you, and settling for each other."

Pleasant then asks, "What is it about me you like?"

Gloria astutely replies, "Your defiance is what turns me on the most; the way you can turn any situation to be advantageous to you, by showing strength, or persuasive reason. The way you command the attention of people in any room is captivating. Just by your presence, you exude confidence, holding yourself with poise and grace. Honestly, I forget you are my sister, and that you are so much younger than me, because you seem so assured, and you are so fierce, but measured, and never out of anger nor spite. Not to mention that I find you physically attractive. You are by far the most beautiful in all the family. I wish we could be accepted to be together all the time, but, after whatever happens here, you have to return to Frankie, and I have to go back to Ray, and Father with Mother. Can we not just make the most of this one time together?"

Pleasant asks Domhnall, "You have been quiet, Father. Perhaps you want to share what you like about me now?"

Domhnall winces with embarrassment, replying, "I have always loved you. I made every effort to be with you at every opportunity. Times we both enjoyed, as we all well know, but, when I became more distant from you, I never stopped loving you. Before I even realised, you were a woman already, and leaping headlong into an adult career, and, it was a shock, but a moment of pride that you were so open about it, and prepared to make it a success. We all felt encouraged to support you, and not be embarrassed about it, but, the embarrassment stems from the effects watching you has on me, and the fantasies that grew in my mind; it's more than my usual arousal. You make me feel more than I ever felt with your mother."

Pleasant stands staring at her father and her sister, frozen by indecision as a thousand questions fill her head, paralysing her body with anxiety at what she is presented with. Then, her gaze lowers to her father's manhood, fully swollen and erect, awaiting some attention and affection; the object of her desires is just ahead of her. All she has to do is step forward, and reach out with her fingers, and...

Before she even realises what has happened, Pleasant feels her fingertips touch her father's manhood, feeling it's fullness and warmth, as her hands remember how it feels from her stag do. She looks up into her father's face, sitting uncomfortably close to hers, and she feels drawn into it, slowly edging closer, until their lips meet, magnetised, feeling a rush like never before as her nerves scream to stop, but she can't.

Domhnall's heart is beating frighteningly fast, and he tries to lean back as far as he can, unable to move far with a table behind him, but it all makes the touch of his lips to those of his youngest daughter all the more satiable, feeling himself press into Pleasant, finding his inhibitions falling from him like a shawl or a cape flitting away. Her touch on his manhood soothes and eases him, bringing comfort to this moment, and acceptance, dulling an ache, deep-seated and rooted.

Pleasant helps her father to lay back on the heavy wooden table, almost as soft and comfortable as it is hard and ungiving, as she climbs her knees up onto it, shuffling with her father to find a place where their comfort is at it's best, aided by the guidance of Gloria.

Laying at her father's side, she undoes and slides off her trousers, whilst Domhnall does the same, having them pulled down his legs by Gloria, and freed from his feet. Pleasant throws her trousers to Gloria, who places them at a corner of the table, and Pleasant slips off her boxers hastily, eager to straddle her father.

Gloria helps her father remove his boxers, and Domhnall lays ready to receive his youngest daughter's love, as her leg swings over his hips, and she sits down, laying on top of his body. He feels her warmth all over him, bringing him calm to alleviate the stress he feels, allowing him to better enjoy the moment as he feels his manhood caught between his belly and Pleasant's crotch, feeling her slide up and down him.

Pleasant enjoys the feeling of her father's manhood throbbing and pumping against her pussy lips as she grinds on it, feeling how they are getting wetter with each pass. She is then shocked to feel it suddenly slipping inside of her pussy, as Gloria holds their father's manhood steadily in position, ready for Pleasant to push down onto it, guided by a hand held firmly to her buttocks.

Gloria gives Pleasant a cheeky cackle, delighting at watching her sister's shock as she takes a cock inside of her, especially pleased to see it belonging to her father. She glances a look at her father's face, seeing intense relaxation as he is ridden, making Gloria feel a rush of adrenaline from being witness to this up close.

Pleasant gasps, "Father," calling to him with her eyes closed, just feeling him beneath her, and inside her, feeling herself so vulnerable. She feels herself as she was when she was younger; all of those emotions rushing back, all of her longing and wanting lifted, and all of her disappointment and resentment drifting away. She feels so happy, then suddenly she begins to cry, shaking uncontrollably.

Domhnall holds his daughter steady, asking, "Is everything alright?"

Pleasant wipes her eyes, and replies, "It... just all came rushing back in a moment; everything I have ever felt."

Domhnall apologises, "I'm sorry, Pleasant. We shouldn't do this."

Pleasant assures her father, "Please. I want this. I want you to make everything feel right," riding her father again with renewed vigour, taking his manhood inside her pussy willingly, uttering, "You make everything feel so right."

Domhnall feels his orgasm building, holding it as long as he can before being coerced by his daughter's riding to pump it all inside of her pussy. Pleasant halts her movements, feeling how the fluid all fills her so warmly. She slowly eases herself off of her father's manhood, and lays beside him, feeling his cum sitting in her pussy.

Gloria gets up on the table on her knees, leaning her head down to her sister's crotch, and she licks at it, teasing out her father's tribute to her sister. She senses her sister's heightened arousal so soon following her riding of their father, as Gloria's gorging on Pleasant's pussy soon has her gushing her juices to help expel her father's creamy cum, soaking Gloria's chin and chest as it sprays her, forming a puddle on the table. Gloria licks the beads that cling around Pleasant's legs, and wipes down her wet dress, showing her hardened nipples through it as it hugs heavily to her heaving breasts.

Pleasant sits up, noticing how her sister has been soaked, and exclaims with panic, "Oh, sorry! Your dress..."

Gloria quickly and playfully interrupts to say, "Mmm, I should get out of this wet dress," sliding it down her chest, as it fights her push by clinging to her skin, but revealing her breasts to her younger sister and her father, offering to Pleasant, "You should help me to dry off since it was you who soaked me."

Pleasant feels the thrill of what they are doing becoming all to real, wrestling in her mind with how they might innocently explain how Gloria got so wet when they are finished. Gloria stares intently into Pleasant's eyes, and she stares back, sucked in to her gaze, and slumping forward to plant her face between her sister's breasts. Pleasant enjoys the softness of the skin, and how her juices have sprayed on her, like rain on a window, beading up all over, and trickling down in certain areas, following the contours of her cleavage, and clinging around her areolas near her nipples. Bit by bit, Pleasant licks up every droplet she can find around her sister's breasts, about to lift her head away as she licks the last drops, but Gloria holds her head to her chest, wanting to feel her there more.

Gloria encourages her sister to, "Fuck me, Pleasant. Fuck your sister," bunching up her dress to her waist, and stretching the seat of her panties to expose her pussy.

12