Together Ssn 04 Ch. 06 - Fancies of Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accepting Gloria's request, Pleasant feels for her sister's pussy, and plunges a couple of fingers deep, digging with her fingers with as much force as she can muster. Pretty soon, Pleasant feels the flesh of Gloria's pussy hugging her fingers as tightly as her hands around her head, perhaps moreso, as Pleasant continues to fuck her sister to a long-awaited and powerful orgasm.

Gloria feels herself tingling in places she seldom feels sensation, and pants hard, with her breasts rising and falling, suffocatingly tight to Pleasant's face as she is continued to be held there. Gloria eases her grip around Pleasant's head, allowing her to catch her breath as she is released from her breasts, with Gloria breathlessly stating, "I could stay here all day."

Domhnall reasons, "We should perhaps return to the lounge," and points out his daughter's drenched dress, suggesting, "and you should find a change of clothes."

Gloria obeys, "Yes, Father," and gets up off the table.

Exiting the dungeon, and reaching the top of the stairs from there, the trio cross Elise, shocking them all as she stares, scanning them, sternly asking, "And, just what do you think you are all doing?" All gripped by fear in the presence of this matriarch as she gives her son and granddaughters pause, shaken by the surges of adrenaline shooting through their entire beings, losing the ability to speak, or even think of a response. Elise expresses, "I know what transpires down there of late. I find it a curiosity to see you three together in there," gazing over Gloria's dress, judging them, "doing God knows what."

Gloria brushes past, hastily saying, "I'm going to see about a change of clothes in my room."

Elise calls after her, "Good idea," glaring at her son.

Domhnall quietly pleads with his mother, "Don't mention anything to anyone, please? It's just..."

Elise steps closer to her son, and breathes into him, "I get it. I really do. I don't particularly even care that you are doing it. What gets to me is the brazen boldness that led to me discovering this in the first place. You should be much more careful, lest you cross paths with someone as astutely sharp-minded and eagle-eyed, whom actually cares even to expose these affairs of yours."

Domhnall gulps, and responds, "Yes, Mother."

Elise runs her hands up and down her son's arms, telling him, "You are so tense. Relax, please? Or, perhaps you would like mother to find some way to relieve you, hmm?"

Domhnall more confidently replies, "No, Mother. I'm fine, thank you," and Elise claps her entire palm against his buttocks, clasping around it through his trousers, making him gasp, "Mother, good god."

Elise let's go of her son, and says, "Very well," winking at him as she walks away.

Pleasant brushes past her stunned father, and whispers in his ear on her way past, "I think she would appreciate some more alone time with you."

Domhnall blushes hard, and throws Pleasant a hot and flustered look, composing himself as he readies to return to the lounge with his youngest daughter. Once there, Ray asks him, "Where's Gloria?"

Truthfully, Domhnall assures Ray, "She will be back soon. She wanted to go and get changed into something else."

Ray accepts this, remarking, "Mmm, well, Gloria does like to look her best."

As Pleasant takes her seat with her wife, she notices her green tea awaiting her, and she picks it up to take a sip as she comments of Ray's remark, "That she does. Gloria always aims to please in everything she does."

Tiffany asks Ray, "Have you seen or heard from Irvine?"

Ray takes a deep breath, and replies, "Not directly. I have been checking up with the prison, and, they tell me that he is behaving well inside. I have been offered the chance to see him, but, our relationship is rather strained as of now; what with all that happened between you two. With me falling on your side of things, Sheena and Bonnie in particular are giving a cold shoulder, and making it clear we are not welcome around anymore. They are being distant from all of us."

Tiffany follows up with another question, "Why did you support me over your own brother?"

Ray laughs, and sits forward to lean into Tiffany, looking her in the eye to say seriously, "I do not condone what he did to you. Believe it or not, we were brought up to be tolerant, and kind, and accepting. A strict religious upbringing; something we fell away from as we grew up. What lessons we were taught were to instil us with honour and good will to our fellow man. Perhaps he took that too literally, turning to misogyny. I, personally, take that lesson more generally to all people."

Tiffany enquires, "Do you think Irvine was abusive of Sheena and Bonnie?"

Ray thinks hard on this question, admitting, "I don't know. I really don't. They always presented well with us, at home, and in public. Sheena was always quiet and reserved, barely allowed to speak up unless she was spoken too."

Pleasant recalls, "Bonnie had a mischievous and rebellious side to her at school. We used to get into a lot of trouble because of her."

Ray considers Pleasant's words, saying, "Ha... Living away from home would give Bonnie agency to act without punishment from Irvine. Saying that, the school would give end-of-term reports to the parents, so, she would have seen some comeback for her actions, I'm sure," turning his attention to Tiffany to tell her, "Whatever the case may be, you did the right thing when he did what he did. I'm behind you, one hundred percent."

Tiffany smiles, saying, "Thanks, Ray, but, he is your brother."

Ray sits back to say, "If he can come out a better person, I will give him a chance at forgiveness. If he can't, then... I would rather not associate with an abuser. I don't know where he gets it from, but, looking back, I see his true nature all to clearly."

Joy gurgles in Tiffany's arms, and the mother shuffles in her seat to uncover one of her breasts, presenting Joy with a nipple, allowing her to feed. As Joy drains her of milk, Tiffany says to Ray, "I want to do what I can for Irvine, Sheena, and Bonnie. I didn't have too much time with them, but, isn't it worth trying to make things so we can all get along?"

Ray laughs, humouring Tiffany's suggestion as he responds, "Believe me, Sheena and Bonnie don't want anything to do with you, or anyone who associates with you. As far as they are concerned, you took from them a husband and a father, who they love, and will do anything for. They are hurt, and they are dangerous. Trust me, Tiffany, please, keep far and away from them; for Joy's sake more than anyone else."

Tiffany looks down at Joy, seeing her untainted innocence, and, she wonders to herself how someone could find it within themselves to go to such lengths to hurt another person by being vindictive and abusive? She accedes to Ray's recommendation, saying, "I understand, Ray. I will stay away."

Elise and Gloria make a return to the lounge, and Gloria is dressed in a sparkling dress, far too fancy for such an informal gathering, catching the attention of all with the shimmering of the light on the many inset shards of stones, twinkling and glittering in the eyes of everyone. Ray comments on his wife's appearance, exclaiming, "That is absolutely stunning! Any particular reason you wanted to wear this now?"

Gloria takes a seat with her husband, flashing a cheeky glance over to Pleasant, answering, "Oh, I just wanted to dress to impress. A woman needs no reason to look good and feel good."

Ray sniffs his wife's skin hard, inhaling the scent of her perfume, commenting, "And smell good; and expensive."

Gabby boldly proclaims, "Mmm, Mother is looking so sexy," biting her lip and sitting restlessly like a rocket about to explode into launch. She giggles in a bubbly manner, prompting the others to laugh along at the young woman's naughtiness as she continues to gaze on her mother's body.

Ray whispers into his wife's ear, prompting her to gasp pleasantly, and nod at him, accepting whatever was said, and they get up to leave, with Ray saying, "We want to be alone for a while."

Gracie calls to the couple as they leave the lounge, "Of course," casting her gaze over to George, with Lucy catching her looking. Casually, Gracie asks them, "How have things been at home?"

Lucy replies, "Hectic, with a new baby in the house. We made Frankie's old bedroom into Joy's room now. Plenty of space for her to play, and be changed, and sleep, until she wakes everyone up in the middle of the night."

George adds, "She's not that bad. Joy sleeps well enough, but, she does have her moments."

Lucy explains to her husband, "That's because you sleep through most of her crying until it gets really loud."

Tiffany coos to her baby, "You have a big mouth, don't you? You like to keep everyone awake at all hours," and she says normally to Gracie, "She's actually not that bad. I have all the time in the world for her."

Gracie offers to Lucy and George, "It would be our pleasure to have you sleep here with us. So you can get a good night's sleep."

Lucy accepts with a smile, "That would be nice. Thank you."

George too says, "Yes, thank you, Gracie."

Tiffany intuits the intent of Gracie's offer to Lucy and George, and comments, "I don't expect any of you to be any way well rested," continuing to feed Joy, helping her as she coughs.

Elise leans in to Tiffany to tell her, "I don't expect they will either. It would be a pleasure to take Joy off your hands tonight to give you and Craig a real good night's sleep."

Tiffany appreciates Elise's offer, but replies, "Oh, that is very thoughtful, but it's not necessary."

Elise sternly asserts, "Did you assume I was asking? No, I am telling you both that you could use a proper night of rest. Enjoy it. It will not only do the both of you good, but Joy will also appreciate her parents' energy being restored. You aren't helping anyone by working too hard. I hear you take on a heavy workload."

Craig jumps in to the conversation to say, "She really does."

Tiffany scoffs, "Uh... I don't."

George expresses, "You really do."

Flustered, Tiffany responds, "I don't take more than I can handle. It's not too much."

Elise reaches out to Tiffany, telling her, "It's perfectly acceptable to have help from those around you. I have been very impressed by your efforts at work. You remind me of me when Archie and I were making our start. You are proving to be remarkably capable. With that being said, however, delegation of one's duties and responsibilities is essential to success. It is very important you understand this. What are you afraid of? That people will see you as weak for sharing? Nothing can be further from the truth. A helping hand, or a shoulder to lean on, informs strength, not weakness. It won't hurt."

Tiffany acknowledges Elise with a nod, sheepish at first, embarrassed at being read so openly, but, recognising a woman who's history and experience are exceptional, Tiffany feels emboldened, and accepts Elise's proposal, "Okay. It's just that it will be the first night I won't have spent with Joy."

Elise comfortingly states, "She is staying in the castle. You could see her anytime you want, and get a scolding from me for not doing as you are told. Believe me, in this castle, I guarantee you a welcome reprieve, as I did when I looked after Gloria and Pleasant. I know very well what I am doing."

Tiffany remarks, "I don't doubt that," and accedes, "Very well. Joy is yours for the night."

Elise cheers, "Wonderful!"

Tiffany tactfully enquires, "It must be a tough time for you with Archibald in care?"

Elise appreciatively accepts Tiffany's concern, and opens up to her, "It is tough, yes. Rather, that is expected, however, truthfully, it comes as no surprise. We are old, and, his time is approaching. We live such a healthy lifestyle, keeping active as we tend to the garden, and keep the cottage tidy and in order, but his limit is being reached. It is not with sadness that we meet this, instead welcoming it. He is receiving the best care."

Craig asks, "I don't doubt that his is receiving the best care, and, I don't mean to sound rude to you, but, wouldn't you prefer to be with him now?"

Elise explains, "That would be expected, would it not? No, Archie is adamant in me being here for you all. This time has been so rare, and so precious. Archie wants to be here himself, however, he acceded to reason that he has to remain under observation. I am here in his honour, and I can tell him all about it tomorrow."

Long after the sun has set, the beds are taken. Whilst Joy is left in the care of Elise for the night, Tiffany and Craig surrender to certain slumber. Ray and Gloria return to their room for more nightly romancing, and Pleasant and Frankie also find their own place to set their passions free. Lucy and George share with Domhnall and Gracie their own desires, much as they have done before.

Restless, young Gabby finds herself sneaking through the corridors, careful not to disturb anyone, as she finds her way to the master bedroom. Steadily, so as not to make any noise, she turns the handle of the door, and eases it ever-so-slowly open just enough to peek inside, seeing the couples inside blissfully unaware of her presence.

George has Gracie on all fours, pounding her pussy from behind, and spanking her as she cries, "More... more... more, mmm, yeah, give me more... Agh... Fuck me so goo-ah-ah-ahhhh..."

As this happens, Lucy is laying beneath Gracie's chest, suckling on her breasts as Gracie dangles them down to her, whilst Lucy is fucked by Domhnall as he spoons her from behind. All of this comes as a welcome surprise to Gabby, wanting so much to intrude, picturing herself bursting into the bedroom to take things into her own hands, but she is enjoying watching, and would rather not risk them stopping with the shock of her presence. So, what is a woman to do other than taking things into her own hands?

Gabby rubs her hands over the silk nightgown she has thrown on to come out of her room in, wearing nothing underneath, her hand finds it's way to her pussy, with the other gracing her tits, stirring the sensations flooding through her from the sights she spies.

Focusing on George's vigorous display, Gabby imagines herself in her grandmother's place, wishing she was as lucky as she is, because she really seems to be enjoying herself, and Gabby is desperate to have someone like that to be with. It is hard for her to spend her nights alone, especially after all the hot streams she does. What she would give to have someone to unwind with after she signs off, when her amorous achings clench her in a tight grip, burning her up so much.

Desperate to soothe herself to satisfaction, Gabby fucks herself more intensely whilst watching intently, almost forgetting she is standing outside the door in the hallway. She feels her body tighten as if gripped by an unseen force, then too her shock, a hand clasps over her mouth, and another bracing her waist, and she lets out a muffled squeal as she is carried down the hallway, kicking to try and free herself.

Gabby is put down, and she turns around to see who has taken her, "Carmichael, fuck! Do you ever fucking sleep? You really scared me you know."

Carmichael whispers, "Miss Gabriella, what do you think you are doing spying on the master at this hour?"

Gabby replies with heavy breaths, "You know what the fuck I was doing. I'm so fucking horny right now that I can't sleep."

Carmichael quietly asks, "Why can't you watch porn like a normal person? The wi-fi is working."

Gabby heatedly replies, whilst keeping her voice down, "Porn is so fucking boring. I can't get any relief with that. I would literally fuck anyone right now," and cheekily asks, "You're not doing anything right now. How about I put you to good use, and take my breath away in a different way?"

Carmichael coolly replies, "Your depravity truly knows no bounds, Miss Gabriella. That would be a no."

Gabby scoffs, "Oh, come on! You really don't want to do anything with me? Come to think of it, do you do anything with anyone?"

Carmichael casually answers, "I don't need to do anything with anyone. I actually prefer not to."

Gabby quietly enquires, "Don't you ever feel so hot like you want to claw your skin off, and only sex would calm it?"

Carmichael honestly replies, "Never, Miss Gabriella. I find satisfaction in my work."

Gabby huffs with frustration, and mutters, "Wow, that... actually sounds kind of nice."

Offering a hand, Carmichael suggests, "You should go back to bed, Miss Gabriella."

Whining, Gabby asks, "Ooooh, how about a visit to mother first?"

Carmichael strictly says, "Your room, Miss Gabriella."

Gabby reasons, "Or Auntie Pleasant?"

Carmichael guides Gabby to her room, making sure she gets back into bed, watching her remove her nightgown before she shamelessly slumps onto the sheets. He watches as Gabby writhes around on top of the bed, resuming what she started before in the hallway, returning to her feelings in that moment, well aware of the live spectator staring at her.

Gabby makes sure to spread her legs wide, angling herself to really show off for Carmichael, moaning and purring as her fingers blur on her clitoris before slipping in and out of her pussy. She is so turned on, she doesn't care who watches, even wishing that Carmichael would stop watching and take her any way he wants; anything she can get to get to sleep soundly.

Continuing to watch, Carmichael sees Gabby staring wantingly into his eyes. He feels unmoved, even as her body convulses, bringing her a powerful orgasm, leaving her panting heavy breaths before asking him, "Was that good to watch?"

Carmichael honestly claims, "I really couldn't care."

Gabby says, "Huh... You really didn't feel anything whilst I was giving myself a great orgasm for you?"

Carmichael astutely states, "Make no mistake, Miss Gabriella, that was not for me. It was all for you."

Slightly annoyed, Gabby slumps onto the bed, and she sweetly says, "Good night, Carmichael."

Carmichael calls, "Pleasant dreams," as he leaves, hearing young Gabby snoring a little. Faintly, he hears Joy crying, and thinks aloud, "I should see if Mrs Elise needs any help," heading down the hallway to answer Joy's call.

12