Together Ssn 05 Ch. 05 - Bright

Story Info
Teen girl is presented with options.
2.7k words
4.29
3.9k
3
0

Part 42 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual acts are consensual. Enjoy!***

One busy morning in a coffee shop in town, Mia Milosevic, 18, sits at a table out in the morning sun with her back to the bustle of the high street, clutching for comfort to the warmth of a cup of frothy coffee. She sees all around her, friends and co-workers, parents and children, flirtatious couples fawning over each other over their drinks. All around are people spending their time together, before work, after work, out shopping for the weekend, catching up with mates, all except for Mia, sitting alone, no stranger to her own company.

The young teen feels a warm hand on her shoulder, making her jump as she turns to see a bubbly blonde woman greeting her, "Hi, Mia! I hope you haven't been waiting long?"

Mia collects her nerves to inform Frankie, 23, "Uh, no... um, about, ah... 10 minutes? Coffee is still warm, so..."

Frankie says, "Oh, great! We were getting the kids sorted. Decided to bring them out for the day," turning to the side so Mia can see a pair of prams, a double and a single, filled with agitated infants, and Frankie introduces to Mia the woman standing with the double pram, wearing an expensive-looking suit, "This is the friend I was telling you about. Meet Tiffany!"

Tiffany, 23, takes a seat across from Mia, extending a hand to shake as she confidently announces, "Miss Tiffany Bright," catching herself, giggling a little as she tries to feel more casual, explaining to the young teen, "Oh, sorry. I'm just very practised at meeting people in business mode." She then catches the attention of a passing waitress taking empty cups and plates from the next table, ordering, "Get me a grande latte with non-fat milk, and a flapjack. Thanks," turning her attention back to Mia to remark, "That should keep me going. You're Mia, right?"

Mia confirms, "Um, yeah," looking at Frankie with the two prams.

Frankie informs the young teen as she grabs hold of the handles of the prams, "Auntie Frankie is going to look after the little ones while you get to know each other. We'll be in the corner, giving mommy a little privacy. Won't we? Yes, we will," wheeling the prams through the shop to find a place to sit down.

Mia enquires of Tiffany, "Your kids?"

Tiffany replies, "The two in the double are mine: Joy, and Hope. Joy is 1, and Hope I not long had. The other is Frankie's new-born, Colette; well, she is her husband's baby. That's... a whole thing, um... yeah," giggling to herself as the waitress returns with her coffee and her flapjack, taking a sip from the cup before asking Mia, "Tell me about yourself?"

Mia looks across the table and sees someone so assured and confident, the young teen feels uneasy sensing that, answering, "I, uh... Well, there's, uh... a lot to get into, um..."

Tiffany interrupts the teen to say, "Frankie said you were nervous. I get that. Let me tell you about me instead. You might feel more comfortable that way." She picks up the flapjack from the plate, biting into the sticky oats, chewing it around before swallowing, and telling the teen, "First and foremost, I am a mother to my two children: my daughter, Joy, and my son, Hope. Their father is Frankie's brother, Craig, and we are happily not married. We did have a whole ceremony and everything, but we mutually decided we didn't need the formality."

Mia remembers something she wanted to ask, "I heard you abused Craig?"

Tiffany explains, "I was going through a really bad time, in my head, emotionally. That all came to the surface when I was alone with Craig. I would beat him, not with slaps with my palms, but punching him with closed fists, feeling my knuckles scrape his skin and bones. It was exhilarating to me; pleasurable, even."

Mia wonders, "Didn't he fight back?"

Tiffany smiles as she answers, "No. Craig isn't like that at all. He took it all without judgment," tears beginning to well in her eyes as her gaze turns wistful, "and he never stopped loving me, even though I was being so horrible. It was terrifying for me, even, because deep down I wished I could tell myself to stop, but it was like I was drowning in myself, unable to do anything, sort of like in a nightmare, you know, when you have no control and nothing happening makes sense?"

Mia says, "Fuck, that's so fucked up. How did you even get through that?"

Tiffany replies, "I got through it with therapy, my daughter being born, family and friends; just all of it lifting me up, making me feel like I can be better. It took a long time because I didn't believe I was worth it, but, I think having Joy really was a big part of my recovery, feeling like I had to get my shit together."

Mia admits, "I'm going through a bad time, feeling so worthless all the time. It's been going on for years. As if being mocked and beaten by the girls at school on a daily basis wasn't enough, I went home one day to find out Mom had left us, and Dad had me doing all of the chores she would normally do, and I was doing that in addition to school work, and later college. When Dad would get drunk, which was most days, he would find fault with anything, beating me to make himself feel better. Recently, he took it further by forcing himself on me... in me... I ran away to live my friend, and, the rest is history."

Tiffany consoles Mia, "I'm so sorry to hear you say that. I know what that's like; having abusive parents. Mine were drug addicts, since before I was born. They didn't have what it took to raise me at all. I was more raised by Frankie's parents really. Home life was me looking after my parents, making meals, cleaning up, making sure we had heating, and electric, and paying the bills with whatever money we had lying around. It didn't always work, going cold, hungry, but we got through. I did so fucking good for a child." Tiffany's lip curls in anger as her gaze drifts. After a moment, she brings her attention back to Mia with a smile, saying, "At least we have our friends to turn to, right?"

Mia admits, "I don't have many friends. I didn't even have one for the longest time, then I made friends with a teaching assistant from school, and she is the one I'm staying with now. I'd be out on the street if it wasn't for her; or worse. Now, I've made friends with some of hers who have been coming around. They meet regularly from what I gather."

Tiffany enquires, "And, now you have us?"

Mia feels a little embarrassed, asking, "Do you consider me a friend? We've just met."

Tiffany giggles, saying in response, "We've been getting to know each other quite a lot. We share some similar stories. I would love to be your friend, and I'm sure Frankie would too, if you like?"

Mia laughs a little nervously, wondering, "You and Frankie are close?"

"Frankie and I have known each other for many years, since we were very little. We grew up together, sharing much of our time, our hopes, our dreams. She was kinda my first love, in a way. We have shared so much that those feelings are natural, and we understand each other so deeply. No secrets. Nothing left unsaid."

Mia comments, almost in awe, "I can't imagine how that must feel; to be so close with someone for so long. I've never had that."

Tiffany giggles, and supposes, "You might; one day," smiling at Mia as she drinks her coffee.

Noticing how poised Tiffany sits, looking so distinguished and confident, Mia curiously wonders, "Where do you work?"

"I work together with my partner, for a conglomerate called Cummings Enterprises International, affectionately referred to by the family as, 'the Empire,' which it kinda is in a sense. It's a growing portfolio of commercial entities with interests that align, and we put them in touch, creating opportunities to grow and develop mutually."

Stunned, Mia remarks, "Fuck, that was a lot of words I don't understand."

Tiffany gives a hearty cackle, and as she settles down, she tells Mia, "It is a challenge, sure. I work hard to have what I have now, what with how I grew up, I used to have to be the responsible one, because I couldn't rely on my parents. I know that doesn't sound great, but I'm kinda grateful because I can look after my kids so well now. I'm giving them every opportunity I never had, and am working so hard so they don't end up anything like me."

Mia stares at Tiffany with reverence, saying, "Fuck... You sound incredible..."

Tiffany giggles a little, finishing her coffee, and her flapjack, telling the young teen, "You can be just like me. You can intern with me, if you want?"

Mia is gripped tightly by her nerves from Tiffany's proposal, replying, "I, um... would, uh... um..."

Tiffany suggests, "Think about it. This is an opportunity no-one hardly gets."

Mia imagines, "It sounds so daunting, like I wouldn't know what to do."

Tiffany tells the teen, "Everyone has to start somewhere. At least, take me up on the offer to come in for one day, just so you can see what it's all about, and I'll show you some things. I'll be with you every step of the way, so you don't need to worry. I won't let you get things wrong, or mess things up, or whatever you are worrying about."

Mia accepts the offer, "Okay... Okay!"

Tiffany beams, "Great!," getting up from the table, looking for Frankie and beckoning to her, saying to Mia, "It's been good meeting you, but now it's time for me to spend some time with my kids before I have to get back to work."

Mia feels a little dejected, stammering, "I, uh... uh, I understand, yeah... of course..."

Tiffany notices the teen's disappointment, saying, "I'm sorry, Mia. It's just that my time is so limited, otherwise, I could sit with you all day long," reaching into her jacket pocket to pull out a business card, handing it to Mia, telling her, "Get in touch with me, and I'll arrange a day for us."

Mia takes the card, looking at it as she gratefully expresses, "Uh, thanks... I will."

Tiffany says, "See ya," going to meet up with Frankie as they leave the coffee shop.

Arriving back at the flat, Mia finds Daisy, 24, in the living room, reading a book, but looking up from it as she notices the young teen's return, asking, "How'd it go?"

Mia fizzes with astonishment and admiration as she answers, "She's... incredible! Absolutely incredible! Like, fuck, she is this influential businesswoman, and she came in this suit, and had this look that saw right through me... and... the way she talked about herself... she's been through so much in her life..."

Daisy invites the young teen to join her on the sofa with a pat of her hand, and asks, "So, it went well, then?"

Mia slumps down, giddily informing her friend, "I was invited to her workplace, to see what she does," pulling out the business card, gazing at it with wide-eyed adoration.

Daisy feels so glad for her friend, saying, "I've never seen you like this. This is wonderful news. How are you feeling?"

Mia, still staring at the business card, dreamily says, "I feel like I can do anything."

Believing in her friend, Daisy affirms, "You can do anything, Mia," watching the teen as she stares with wonder at the business card, wondering what is going through her head. She leans in, and before she knows it, her lips touch softly on Mia's cheek.

Mia recoils, snapping her attention to her best friend, asking, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Daisy feels shame showering over her, replying, "I, uh... don't know... I just, uh..."

Shock setting in, Mia asks her friend, "Daisy, what is this?"

Figuring things out, Daisy quickly responds, "I don't know... I... just... It just felt right in the moment, and, uh..."

Mia worriedly asks, "Do you have feelings for me?"

Daisy settles her stare on Mia, shaking her head, replying, "No... I don't have those feelings. I love you as a friend... I, uh, shouldn't have done that."

Mia reminds her friend, "Boundaries, Daisy. That's what you've been telling me. Have you been wanting to do that all this time?"

Daisy expressly states, "No, Mia. It just came on just now," looking away shyly.

Mia supposes, "Well, it's your home, and you should feel comfortable here, and, I'm a guest. You should be comfortable doing what you need."

Daisy looks puzzled at her friend, enquiring, "What are you saying?"

Mia shrugs her shoulders as she suggests, "As long as there's no feelings, you can do what you want. It's your flat."

Daisy asks, "As long as there's no feelings? You... don't find me attractive?"

Mia plainly states, "I'm only attracted to boys."

Daisy stares into her friend's eyes, asking, "Are you sure?"

Mia stares back into her friend's eyes, assuredly answering, "Yeah... Positive..."

Daisy leans down, pressing her lips to Mia's, feeling little reciprocation from her friend as she explores her lips, and her teeth, rubbing her hands to curl up the young teen's t-shirt, grasping under it at her bra cups. As Daisy does this, she perches herself on one of Mia's enormous thighs, grinding her crotch along it through her panties.

Mia unbuttons her jeans, pushing them down, with Daisy tugging at them to hurriedly get them off, eager to resume riding her thigh, and the young teen can feel her friend's wetness through her panties as they grind on her tender skin. Mia feels herself getting wet too, slipping her hand down her knickers to stroke her pussy, closing her eyes so she doesn't make eye contact with Daisy during this moment of vulnerability.

Daisy pulls off her dress, and snaps open her bra with a quick flick, freeing herself more as she sinks deeper into the feeling. She stands up to swiftly whip off her panties, returning to perch on the thigh as she rides a high.

Mia opens her eyes to look at Daisy, watching as her ample boobs bounce before her, startled slightly as she refocuses on her own play.

Daisy groans with a pent-up frustration, getting up off Mia's thigh, picking up the teen's legs, and pulling her down to lay her head between the seat cushions to a slight protest from the young teen, but, before she can say anything, Daisy mounts the sofa, and thrusts her crotch down on Mia's chin, riding her clit firmly in line with her mouth, before pushing to wipe her clit on the tip of Mia's nose.

Mia's attempt to call out at the sudden move from Daisy has her kissing her lips on her friend's labia, humming to protest at her discomfort at being used like this, but feeling the moistness of Daisy's slit on her mouth draws out her tongue to lap up against it, drinking in the moisture. The young teen's moans turn from protest to pleasure, tasting the sweet treat pouring from her friend's lips.

Daisy presses her pussy down harder, and harder, panting and squealing, and she ejects her juices from her pussy, settling down as her friend is soaked by the sudden gushing spilling over her cheeks and chin onto the sofa. She gets up to allow Mia to catch her breath, stopping her own masturbation as she sits up. Daisy catches her own breath, enough to ask, "You not finished?"

Gasping, Mia says, "No. That was all about you."

Daisy tells her friend, "I don't mind you finishing off. I can help if you want."

Mia expressly states, "I'm fine. I'm not interested in that."

Daisy hears Mia's rejection, letting it sink in, and says, "I'm going to clean up in the shower," and as she leaves the living room, she turns to Mia to say, "I'm sorry, um... Thanks."

Awkwardness hanging in the air, Mia fixes her clothes, settling down on the other sofa where it's dry, with a million questions flooding her head. Instead, she just accepts what happened for what it was; that it didn't mean anything. We can move on. We can get past this, right?