Together Ssn 06 Ch. 03 - Sin

Story Info
What we want isn't always right.
6.3k words
4.73
4.1k
13

Part 52 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

At her flat, Daisy May, 25, invites in her friend, Mia Milosevic, 19, "Welcome," hugging her, "It's so good to see you."

Mia hugs her friend back, asking, "Cassie around?"

Daisy pulls from her friend's embrace to lead her into the living room to sit down on a sofa, giving her response on the way, "No, he's at Cross Town. Just me and you for now."

Mia jokes, "Just like old times."

Daisy sits down in her usual spot, scanning her friend's figure, telling her, "I miss having you around."

As Mia joins her friend on the sofa, she asks, "In what way?"

Almost caught off-guard, Daisy replies, "I want to lie, but I think you know. I like you, way more than I should."

Mia doesn't quite know how to act, releasing a giggle, stopping herself, looking directly into Daisy's eyes as she probes, "What made you do what you did with me? Paying for me?"

Daisy's cheeks redden, slumping her shoulders, struggling to keep her gaze on her friend as she gives her answer, "I wanted to leave. I was going to let you... do your business... with Owen... but, it's like all my reason just disappeared from my mind, and, I just had to see... I just had to do what I felt deep down."

Mia probes deeper, "Do you feel like that now? We are alone. No one would know."

Daisy gulps, licking her lips a little as she expels every last bit of air from her lungs, listing slightly closer to her friend, replying, "Wow, you are really putting me on the spot here."

Mia leans closer, stroking her friend's hair softly, holding herself poised before her face, teasing, "It's your place. You can do whatever you like."

Daisy feels slightly scared as she enquires of the teen, "You've never been interested before. What's changed?"

Mia's lips touch softly to her friend's pair, feeling them stick a little, puckering, pecking, peeling apart over and over, until the teen moans, "I think I have a thing for Mom. It made me realise that you have always been a mom to me since we met. I just want to show my gratitude."

Daisy's breath becomes choppy and stuttered as the horny teen kisses her neck, not wanting it to stop, content to allow what's happening to unfold. She strokes the nape of the teen's neck, holding her close as she attends to her boobs in her blouse, peeling away the linen to the lingerie, picking at the layers concealing her bare body. Daisy's heart thumps heavy like a drumbeat in her chest, felt through the teen's lips as she kisses the chest, appreciating every area with the fullness of her attention.

Mia rolls up her own shirt, eagerly pulling it over her head to resume her playful tending of her friend's nudeness. She unhooks the pins holding her bra, rolling her shoulders to slip the straps off, inching them little by little until she can get a good grip to take it off. She giggles a little as she works up her friend's chest to peck away at her mouth again, but her kisses are no longer returned, making the teen feel slightly awkward, but she slides closer, following as her friend reclines.

Daisy pushes against the teen, trembling as she leans as far back as she will go without falling down, quizzing her, "What is this? Is this just a fling? A one-time thing? Or, do you want more?"

Mia seems more sober, asking in return, "What do you want?"

Daisy raises her voice, riled up as she responds heatedly, "I want you. I've always wanted you. I want a life with you where we live together and grow old together. I want you; all of you."

Mia sits back on the sofa, allowing Daisy to sit up more comfortably, as the teen says, "Fuck... I was just wanting a little fun. I didn't have any ideas of being with you like that; all in. What about Cassie? You have all that with..."

Daisy shouts, interrupting the teen, "I settled. I wasn't waiting for you because I thought it would never happen, although I always hoped it would. I settled for Cassie because he was there for me to stop me pining for a fantasy life with you, settling for a real life with him. And, he makes me happy in so many ways, I am so grateful to have someone like that, who makes me feel so special. He helps me get over what feelings I have for you."

Mia sheepishly asks, "And, how long have you..."

Daisy replies, "Ever since I've known you."

Mia feels shame rushing through her, probing, "And, every time we were together, you..."

Daisy confirms, "Yeah... Yes... Every time. Even now, I'm trying to keep a lid on it. I've had practise living with you, which was so maddening... It was so worth it just to have you around, though... It was like, I could have a little of my dream after all."

Mia curiously asks, "When you're with Cassie, do you think about me?"

Daisy gives the teen a stern look, admonishing her, "I'm not like that. Cassie has my full and undivided attention."

Mia supposes, "I guess, we shouldn't get closer. I'm not ready to break up what you have with Cassie, break his heart, or yours. I wouldn't be able to live with that."

Daisy sobs, tears dripping from her cheeks, "It's not that I don't want it. It's that I want it too much."

Mia mocks, "It's not you, it's me. Blah, blah, blah," more seriously saying with a cheeky smile, "I'll behave myself. Still friends? I can leave?"

Daisy hastily answers, "No!," making her intent clear, "No, don't leave. I mean, you don't have to leave because of this. Please, stay. I have to get over my feelings for you on my own terms, so I don't ruin everyone's lives. I'm somewhat of an expert at managing my feelings for you," turning her head to the bookcase beside the sofa filled with erotica and rom-coms, laughing as she catches herself, looking back at her friend to say, "Oh, yeah... Well... A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to cope."

Mia understands well enough, "I see. But, we've played before. I wasn't ready for it then, but we did it any way. Now I want it, you don't want to?"

Daisy becomes increasingly flustered and animated, blurting out, "Cassie and I are committed to each other. Before, we were more open about what we have, but it's different now. I'm trying so hard to do the right thing for all of us. Please, let's not let this get in the way of what we have, please? I don't want to lose what we have. I want to be your friend instead of not having you at all, or pushing Cassie away for being too close to you. Either way, I would lose someone I love, and it won't be fair."

Mia smiles at her friend, as a comfort to her, promising, "Fuck, I'll keep my hands to myself from now on. Strictly PG," commenting on her friend's wet look from her tears, "You're a mess now. You go take a shower. Freshen up."

Daisy does feel somewhat sticky all down her face and her chest, skipping up to her feet, responding cutely, "Good idea. I won't be long."

Mia calls after her friend as she leaves the living room, "Take all the time you need," eyeing the bookcase, "No rush."

In front of the cabinet mirror in the bathroom, Daisy assesses her make-up, mostly remaining decent despite the streaks of tears, leaving only a few smudges. She grabs some wipes, removing her make-up, before stripping off to get into the shower, water suitably warm as it's been running whilst she's been attending to herself in the mirror.

Daisy adjusts the water to be a little warmer, spraying her face, rubbing her hands over it. Scooping up a bar of soap firmly in hand, she runs the creamy surface along her skin, lathering herself up, feeling the water cascading over her, rushing off her ample boobs, rinsing the soap down her slender figure.

Drifting into a daze amidst the rising haze of steam, Daisy is transported in her thoughts, seeing Mia clearly in her mind's eye, feeling the teen's hands tantalise and tease their touch all over her boobs, and down her arms from the shoulders, gliding her touch up over her bottom lip to slide into her mouth, sucking on the supple skin.

The teen's face squishes amid Daisy's boobs as they are pressed together, feeling the warmth of her cheeks on the soft skin, and the nose nuzzling delicately in the crevice. The nipples tense, aching, tended to by Daisy's fingers sweeping down them, flicking between each finger as they pass.

A hearty slap to Daisy's vagina almost brings her crashing to her knees, but she braves the shudder burning through her thighs as the teen's hand slowly traces the shape of her pussy, warming around her clitoris. A whimper escapes her lips envisioning the teen's cheeky face fixated upon her own.

Daisy's hands explore her butt cheeks, following the natural curves of her figure, fingers feeling floaty and heavy, grasping at the fullest parts of the cheeks, lifting them apart, and releasing them with a swift slap. The teen traces up her back from the buttocks, feeling the shape of her friend's figure, inching down her belly to her crotch.

Burying a finger up into the slit, rubbing between her labia, Daisy gasps and groans, grimacing as she feels the sensitivity shoot through her core. Gently, she lowers herself down onto her knees, feeling the pooling water flow around her legs. Hunching forward with her shoulders, Daisy digs her middle two fingers deep inside her pussy, darting up and down against the soft, inner walls.

Daisy whips her hair back, stretching her neck, feeling the spray of the shower on her face, squinting her eyes shut as she whimpers and moans, boobs rising and bouncing with each breath. Her hips roll around, eagerly edging towards ecstasy as it swells with her sway. So tense, feeling it suddenly give way, feeling the tension in her shoulders loosen, dropping through her body as warmth rises through, as the cascade of the shower spray washes down her crotch to spill down between her thighs.

Slipping her fingers into her mouth, she tastes the slight sweetness tinging the wet on them, slightly washed out by the warm water from the shower. Slumping forward, Daisy wipes her hands over her face and through her hair, feeling the spray patter on her back, trickling down the arch. During these moments, memories of Mia flood her mind, dear.

In the living room, Mia is slumped on the sofa, half off it, with her jeans and knickers around her knees, holding in hand a book. The corners of many of the pages are creased and folded, acting as bookmarks from previous reads, and the pages exude the perfumed scent that is all too familiar to the teen of her friend's odour. The teen drinks this smell in with strong inhales, her fingers finding their place between her legs as she picks a paragraph to read from.

Padraig was moved by the admission. Away with the faeries with a swoon. For no sooner had Elliot proclaimed had his heart come stricken and inflamed, such a thing sure defies wisdom.

Still, for the fear gnawing within, Padraig was swayed to bring the boy in. He saw Elliot unclothed, unburdened by the hearth of the stove, addled by familial voices in mind speaking.

A wound swells in the recesses of the heart, fingering thine features with soft intent. Liveliness of the loin prompted to dart, man unmade to woman brings much content. Whispering in mind uttered to thine ear, brings thee shudder alike bite of boreal charm. Winter descends morals mine to be queer, sheltered from the watch of those whom would harm. By the light of the fire our flesh feels sweet, indulgent as if partaking in a feast. In spite awareness of pattering of distant feet, in too deep with the hunger of a beast. Creaking sounds by the hinge of the door, shrieking sounds by the winge of the poor.

Mary's palm could scarce contain, her soul full of horror and disdain. Like the wind caught in a mill's sails, Padraig could halt his motions with no avail, funnelling Elliot's chute with his harvest of grain.

Mary's heart cracked broken in twine, alarm subsided lulled to the side of thine. Padraig was settled by the silence, feeling assured by his wife's presence, attendant in duty by vows divine.

Elliot amidst the excitement, felt a kind sister in testament. Baring to the woman his soul, he confessed the weights of manhood's toll, shackled in skin of man a waking torment.

The fruits of love bloomed full, entwined threesome bare the pull. Lovers bare before God, judges confer them a nod, with each communion brave face to the gull.

Days the three tend to work. Nights the three fool and smirk. Shed of their dress, embraced in caress, into dark the three retire with perk.

Warmth pervading the bones brings the flower to bloom, delicate witness to the throes sings the choir of three. Summery trading of favours flaunt the power assume, delight fittest to the chosen brings afire with glee. Ever faithful summoned to claim thine reward, suckling from the bosom of greatest joy. Every truthful command to deign thoust adored, buckling from the buzzing of brave employ. Aglow with the flutters that crave to be itched, flesh be pawed with thine intuition to follow. Ablaze with the jitters that savour to be hitched, fresh be poured with thine inhibition to hollow. Offering below thine seed to sow. Offering above thine need to flow.

A knocking on the front door, disrupts Mia's reading, peering out the door to see if Daisy is seeing to it. As a moment passes, another rap of knocks echoes through the flat, and Mia takes it upon herself to check who's there, pulling up her bottoms, buttoning her jeans, and pulling her shirt over her head.

Opening the front door, Mia is met by Nellie Naismith, 20, delighted and relieved to see, "Mia, girl, mwah," allowing him to come inside, finding the comfort of a sofa in the living room. Nellie notices the romance novel, blouse, and bra, discarded on the sofa, politely enquiring, "Did I interrupt something?"

Mia waves off Nellie's concern by informing him, "Nah. Daisy's in the shower, and I was reading a bit of Tremblay."

Nellie reminisces with a huff, "Ah, Gladys Tremblay. I remember having to read her at school. Poor sweetheart, I know she made it, being read and talked about hundreds of years after her life, but fucked if I know what she was waffling on about in those books," mocking the author with a stiff back and hand held aloft, "Doth thou showeth thine promise in the eyes of our Lord, this union hence one can scarcely afford... blah, blah, blah-di-blah, dah... Something, something, heartstrings plucked with thine accord," asking of Mia, "What bollocks does that mean? Like, it's supposed to be romantic, but it's nonsense to me."

Mia laughs at Nellie's impression, picking up the book to close it properly, glancing over the cover as she says, "I first bonded with Daisy over Tremblay at school. She was assisting my class, and it was alien to me, but, she helped me understand it. We would sit after school for a while in the library, reading through her work, making sense of it," coming to realise that those moments must have been Daisy trying to get closer to her, going on to explain, "We became friends through that, enjoying each other's company. Stopped being about school stuff, just getting to know each other personally. She always made time."

Nellie nods as he listens to his friend's story, attention drifting across the room and down to the floor. Mia sees this, asking with genuine concern, "Is everything okay? You can tell me?"

With a sigh, Nellie confides in Mia, "Ah, I just saw my parents. We don't see each other a lot because... you know, so, I happened to pass the church, and, there they were. I tried to mind my own business, but they cornered me, asking if I've been around Cross Town, like that matters to them, but they were insistent in, 'sending prayers to heal me of my affliction, and bring me back to the flock, and God forgives,' and all the usual crap. Hallejujah! Like I'm so evil. Like I've damaged property, or assaulted someone for my beliefs. Heck, I've never been to a march to protest LGBT rights. I just be myself and live my life, no different than anyone else, and they treat me like a demon spawned from Hell or some shit; like I'm a monster, incapable of being good and righteous, when it's those supposed good and righteous who are prejudiced and violent. 'All are welcome to flock in communion to the glory of the Lord,' like, bollocks, only if you live like you're in the middle-ages, with all the other supposed, 'true faiths,' saying the exact same thing, with a knife held behind their backs ready to cut out anything that comes their way they deem offensive, which is everything. Plus, no-one ever mentions the, 'choir practice,' which is wrong, but it's the apparent sainted and appointed by God doing it so it's fine. A few hail Mary's, an afternoon in the confessional, and self-flagellation, and you're good, like, that's some BDSM shit right there, and, I'm supposed to be the problem because I like people with cocks instead of vag? Hypocrites..."

Mia thinks through what was just said, admittedly a lot to process, but she replies from her heart, "You are so kind and sweet, and you are loved just as you are. If your folks can't see that, their loss."

Nellie smiles, "Oh, sweetheart! I know. It just wore me down, you know. I'm just ready to get back into Cross Town, and forget all about it, and move on. Onwards and upwards!"

Daisy walks in, in fresh clothes, make-up refreshed, teasing Nellie, "Oh, I thought I heard your dulcet tones! You good?"

Nellie answers, "All the better for seeing you, girl. Actually, I was just off-loading my woes to Mia."

Daisy sits down, gathering her old clothes into a ball, saying, "Oh, you normally do that with me."

Nellie notes with wit, "Well, you were in the bathroom, and Mia was very respectful. What, did you want me to barge into the bathroom? I don't think that would have helped anyone, darling. It would be like trying to get our bearings in a ball pit at the soft play, all flailing around, flopping about, balls slapping about all over the place."

Daisy and Mia laugh together at Nellie's suggested silliness, collapsing into each other's embrace, coming down from the highs of their humour to awkwardly stare at each other.

Nellie asks, "How's being a mom treating you?"

Daisy looks as if she is snapped out of a stupor, asking Nellie, "What?"

Nellie senses things are a little off, but clarifies, "Um, that question was for Mia. The mom of the group."

Daisy laughs off her confusion with, "My mind just wandered off then. Of course you were asking Mia about life with her daughter..."

Mia continues from Daisy's last words, "...which is going quite well. She's being looked after by Mom for tonight. I'm earning enough to support both me and Kisha, and pay for my flat, and she's healthy and gorgeous." She gets out her phone, hopping across to the other sofa to show Nellie selfies, photos, videos, selfie videos archived, much to their amusement.

Daisy huddles around with her friends to have a look too, hugging close to Mia's arm. Her hand rests on the back of one of the teen's shoulders as she curls around to see the screen held out at arm's length, as Mia swipes through the collection of moments deftly with her thumb.

Mia turns to look at Daisy's face catching the light cast from her phone screen, flashing with a rainbow of all different colours. She feels her friend's warmth on her side, and sees the fascination in her expressions of what is on screen, seeing how she plays with Kisha. What would it mean to always be this close? What would it cost? Would it be worth it? Unsure, Mia watches the current video of Kisha end, flicking to the next, thinking, 'What if it was her? What advice would I give?'

The teen puts the phone on standby, and Nellie joyously expresses, "You are a good mom to her. That's all that matters," making Mia smile.

Daisy is snug beside Mia, seeing how her cheeks curve, and her chin sticks out, and traces her nose up following her forehead to her hairline, marvelling at how good she looks. Seeing how the teen is with her daughter, she swells inside with pride. She hops up to her feet, ushering her friends, "Come, let's head out for the night."

12