Together Ssn 06 Ch. 03 - Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The atmosphere at the club, Cross Town, is buzzing with hype as clubgoers bop and hop around the dancefloor, getting hands-on and physical with each other, strictly above the belt. The mood is helped by the alcohol on offer, shot after shot, pint after pint, and pitcher after pitcher. Hundreds are gathered in the town's hottest spot.

The lights dim over the dancefloor, and strobe lights rise over the crowd, flickering to the techno-beat playing over the speakers, as, on-stage, a glittering Drag diva is hit by a spotlight; Cassieopeia, dressed in an evocative outfit covered in jewels and sequins, emanating light to fan out in a rainbow of colours. The dirty bassline plays a bold rhythm, and into a microphone, Cassieopeia sings, "Bitch, bitch, ready, ready. Bitch, bitch, steady, steady. Bitch, bitch, slay me, slay me. Bitch, bitch, werk it, werk it."

Chords played on a synthesiser strike long and thick through the club, driving the energy of the crowd as Cassieopeia continues, "Bitch, bitch, baby, baby.

Bitch, bitch, honey, honey. Bitch, bitch, slay me, slay me. Bitch, bitch, werk it, werk it. Bitch, bitch, dollar, dollar. Bitch, bitch, holler, holler. Bitch, bitch, slay me, slay me. Bitch, bitch, werk it, werk it. Bitch, bitch, razzle, razzle. Bitch, bitch, dazzle, dazzle. Bitch, bitch, slay me, slay me. Bitch, bitch, werk it, werk it. Bitch, bitch, filler, filler. Bitch, bitch, killer, killer. Bitch, bitch, slay me, slay me. Bitch, bitch, werk it werk it."

Cassieopeia is handed a saxophone, playing a series of triads and trills, titillating the ears of the clubgoers with an orgasmic onslaught, showing off her skills at handling the instrument with mastery, precisely accompanying the chord changes of the music playing over the speakers. Filling out with more than a few flourishes, she throws aside the saxophone to a stagehand, singing, "Bitch, bitch, baby, baby.

Bitch, bitch, honey, honey. Bitch, bitch, slay me, slay me. Bitch, bitch, werk it, werk it. Bitch, bitch, dollar, dollar. Bitch, bitch, holler, holler. Bitch, bitch, slay me, slay me. Bitch, bitch, werk it, werk it. Bitch, bitch, razzle, razzle. Bitch, bitch, dazzle, dazzle. Bitch, bitch, slay me, slay me. Bitch, bitch, werk it, werk it. Bitch, bitch, filler, filler. Bitch, bitch, killer, killer. Bitch, bitch, slay me, slay me. Bitch, bitch, werk it werk it."

Cassieopeia steps off the stage onto the dancefloor, as the music drives to it's satisfying conclusion, and the clubgoers whoop and cheer for the starlet's seductive styling. She carves her way through the crowd to find her friends assembled at their usual booth, drinks crowding the table-top. She joins her friends, firstly saying to Daisy, "Hello, my darling," giving her a kiss, asking, "What did you think about my performance?"

Daisy responds giddily, "I love it. You've been practising the sax here then? I don't remember hearing you play at home."

Cassie confirms his girlfriend's assumption, "That's right. Did you think I was doing something different with the girls coming in so early each day?"

Daisy giggles softly, cutely leaning in to Cassie to reply, "I trust you. It's nice to know you're polishing valves instead of bells... ends... never mind, hehe..."

Cassie laughs with his girlfriend, commenting, "That was a poor attempt at a joke, but, yeah. I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't approve of. Love you."

Daisy returns the sentiment, "Love you, too, Cassie," enjoying a deep embrace, kissing each other.

Mia sits with a glass half-filled with a cocktail, watching Daisy and Cassie kiss, feeling restless as she spies from the corner of her eye, trying not to be too obvious observing the obvious affection on display. She shuffles where she sits, forcing a whine as she suddenly declares, "I feel like dancing."

Nellie senses something weird from Mia, joking, "You're not a dance-y type of girl. I mean, you've never really got up before."

Tanner adds, "I'd be shocked is she even knows how to move her body... with her clothes on..."

Francis chimes in supportively, "Guys, the girl says she wants to dance. Let her dance," ushering Nellie and Tanner to their feet and grabbing Mia by the hand as he offers, "Come on, girl. Let's get you shaking what your momma gave ya!"

Mia allows herself to be whisked up onto the dancefloor, with Francis grinding with Nellie and Tanner. Mia just sways with the energy in the room, not knowing what she's doing, but she does it anyway. No-one seems to notice nor mind the moves she's making, and before she knows it, her mind drains and empties of all trains of thought. She just tunes into the beat thumping through her, without a care in the world, feeling so free.

Mia is stricken with shock as a hand hugs around her waist, turning on the spot to see a handsome young man pulling her in, asking her, "I know you. Mia, right?"

The teen woman replies as she checks out the sexy man holding her, "Yeah. Do I know you?"

The man introduces himself, "Craig Reid. You work with my sister, Frankie. That's how I recognised you."

Mia brims with excitable energy meeting Craig, 23, saying, "Oh, you're with Tiffany."

Craig confirms with a nod, telling the teen, "She speaks highly of you, saying she would love to get to know you better. She offered you an internship with us, but you never came."

Mia is reminded of her feelings from that time, explaining, "I was going through a lot at the time, with family stuff getting me down. I felt so worthless. By the time I got past all that, I thought it had been too long to take Tiffany up on her offer, and I didn't want to impose because she probably doesn't remember me."

Craig utters, "Tiffany said you reminded her of herself. You really are a lot like her," saying more clearly to the teen, "Tiffany remembers you. She asks about you all the time with Frankie. I can assure you, the offer to intern with her is still up for grabs; all you have to do is take it."

Mia tells Craig, "Thanks, but I'm doing alright from camming. I earn a good amount from it."

Craig reasons with the naive teen, "I earn so much more than you do from camming, by an order of magnitude; coupled with Tiffany's wage, we live so good. You can have that for yourself, and your kid. Things might be, 'alright,' now, but, I guarantee they can be more than you imagined."

Mia falls into Craig's embrace, seduced by talk of a fortune, proposing, "Would it be bad if I said you were hot?"

Craig stands stoically, unfazed by the teen's attempt at seduction, answering coolly, "No. It would only be bad if you did something about it. Now, about our offer: Tiffany will be pleased to hear from you," handing Mia a business card, "I look forward to seeing more of you."

Mia takes the business card, teasing, "More of me? Fuck, what would Tiffany think?"

Craig tells Mia, "Now I see the difference. Tiffany said you were shy and nervous. 'Frightened by her shadow,' is what she said, but, you seem arrogant, disrespectful, eager, shallow. Be careful, because, if I'm right about you, you will lose so much you care about if you carry on like you are.

"Give Tiffany a call. Arrange to come in. Learn from her. Be the best you can be. I'm rooting for you," giving Mia a hug, Craig departs across the dancefloor, and by the time Mia turns around, he's gone out-of-sight. She would wonder if it was some trick of the mind, but the business card in her grasp tells her otherwise. She stuffs the business card into her pocket for safekeeping, continuing to move to the rhythm playing.

Pretty soon, Mia finds herself desperate to avail herself of the club's facilities, making her way to the women's bathroom. There she finds it predictably crowded, with a queue for the cubicles, along with a crowd in front of the mirror of clubgoers fixing hair and make-up.

As Mia waits in line, she hears the cackling jeers and throaty snarling all too familiar to her as an annoying voice shouts, "Oi, Mia, you slag! Get your fat arse over hear and say hi to your friends," turning to scan the bathroom, finding Jessica Regan, 19, by the sinks with her twin sister, Sophie Regan, 19.

The pair snigger as Mia reluctantly makes her way across to them, as Sophie mounts the countertop between a pair of sinks, holding her bare feet to Mia, asking, "What do you think of my toes? Does this colour look good?," showing off a vivid red shade painted onto her nails.

Mia approaches, with Jessica shuffling behind her to give her shoulders a massage. Mia gives her answer to Sophie, "They look nice."

Sophie howls with manic laughter, saying, "No they fucking don't. Makes me look like a prozzie from the 80's. You'd know all about that, slag."

Mia stands there, unimpressed and holding in her desperation. Jessica feels the tension in her shoulders, pushing her down, kicking in the backs of her knees until she drops to the floor, demanding, "I think you need to relax, slag. Suck her feet. Go on. I dare ya."

Unwilling to obey, Mia defies Jessica, "No fucking way,"

Mia feels Jessica's hand on the back of her neck, pressing her closer to Sophie's manicured claws, as Jessica chastises the teen, "Now, now. You don't have to be rude, slag. Swearing doesn't suit you. Wanting to sound like a big girl. Suck Soph's feet, you fucking slag."

Sophie forces her big toe between Mia's lips, scraping her nail against her teeth, making her open her mouth, taking in all of the toes, with Sophie cackling, "Jess, I think she's getting off on it. Fucking slag!"

Between having her shoulders forced down and massaged so hard she thinks her bones are going to be clawed through her skin, and having a sweaty set of toes thrust in her mouth, Mia feels the desperation driving her wild to need to go. Jess informs her sister, "She's feeling all hot and sweaty, Soph. I think she's hot for you. I bet she wants her fat tits out, slag."

Jessica claws at the girl's tee-shirt, ripping it apart, pulling at the elastic straps of her bra, snapping them to fall loosely around Mia's elbows, as she groans in protest with Sophie's foot lodging deeper into her mouth, scraping her tonsils with her nails. Sophie feels Mia's breath draw longer and harder from her nose on the top of her foot, teasing, "She feels like she's ready to blow," cackling with glee.

Unable to contain herself any longer, Mia dribbles a little pee into her panties, feeling the steaming heat soaking through them. Then, despite trying to hold the rest, she releases even more, fully soaking her jeans where she sits. Whimpering and shaking with embarrassment, Mia fully lets go, urinating with full-force, pouring out of the hems of her jeans onto the floor, noticed with a shocked gasp from those walking around behind the teens.

Jessica notices the puddle pooling around her feet, lifting her dress and flicking aside her panties as she stands over Mia, aiming her crotch at her head, saying, "Ugh, gross. But, when you gotta go, right?," straining to unleash a torrent of urine over the back of Mia's head. Jessica feels more ready to come, spraying a long shower spraying all over Mia's hair, trickling down her forehead, and into her eyes.

Sophie shouts, "Hey, Jess, watch it! You're splashing my legs. S'pose the slag will lick it up."

As Sophie pulls her foot from Mia's mouth, Mia defiantly says, "Fuck you."

Sophie sits on the edge of the countertop, lifting her skirt, and Jessica presses the back of Mia's head into her sister's pussy, warning the mouthy teen, "No you don't. You will learn to have a nice time with us doing what you love, slag. Eat that fucking pussy!"

Sophie sits back, looking at the onlookers around the bathroom, sneering, "The fuck you looking at? Want some?," scaring some out of the bathroom, whilst the others look away, minding their own business.

Mia sticks out her tongue, lapping at her peer's pussy, shocking Sophie to say, "She's actually getting some tongue in there. Fuck, that feels good! Ooh!"

Jessica, jealous of her sister's playtime, rubs her pussy on the back of Mia's head, sandwiching her between the two twins. Jessica grunts, "Make that pissy pussy cum, slag."

Mia feels herself getting so steamy between the two twin's pussies, sitting in her hot piss, wanting this to just be over, but it goes on, and on, and the sister's moaning becomes louder, and louder, and...

Mia hears the thundering crack of a slap, feeling Jessica come away from the back of her hand, feeling her shoulder be pulled back away from Sophie, looking up to see Sophie slapped across the face, knocking her onto her back, crying with her sister as they nurse their wounds. Mia looks up to see Cassie's mom, Kirsty Palmer, 51, having just slapped the sisters, threatening, "Try that with her again, and see what happens. Now fuck off!"

Jessica and Sophie scramble to hastily retreat from the bathroom, leaving Mia a mess on the floor in front of the sinks. Kirsty helps the teen up to her feet, asking with concern, "You okay, Mia?"

Mia takes a deep breath, saying, "Nothing a shower won't fix."

Owo Uwu, the proprietor of the club, who came in with Kirsty, offers, "You can come with me to the backstage showers our girls use. I know you're Cassie's friend, so you're more than welcome under the circumstances," as Kirsty cradles Mia's shoulder as they leave the bathroom. Owo Uwu, announces wryly to the rest of the present clubgoers, "Return to your business, girls," heading to a cupboard in the corner to grab a mop and bucket to clean up the wet floor.

Taking from Mia her belongings from her jeans pockets, such as her phone, money, and keys, Kirsty runs the water for the teen, putting her hand in the stream of water to make sure it's a good temperature, ushering Mia to, "Get in there. It's not high on dignity, but neither is going out there in pissed pants. Trust me, this is better. At least, we can try to get rid of the smell."

Mia feels the water rushing over her, shifting her position to allow the water to spray all down her. As the water rushes, the teen's thoughts wash away into a tingly contentment, feeling warm and fuzzy.

Kirsty turns off the water, getting close to sniff at the teen's attire, commenting, "Just damp... Seems alright. Just gotta let you dry out. There's some hairdryers in the changing room backstage. Come on," guiding Mia by the hand to the dressing rooms.

Grabbing a hairdryer, Kirsty pulls at the lead as far as she can, asking the teen to, "Come over here."

As Mia stands with Kirsty, having her clothes blow-dried, she feels the warm, fuzzy feeling from before heighten; not a sexual feeling, just a really good feeling, sitting on the back of her neck. Kirsty focuses the hairdryer on Mia's hair, making the teen feel that sensation more as she closes her eyes, standing as still as she can so she doesn't lose that feeling, desperate to keep it.

Feeling dry and toasty, Mia hears the hairdryer turn off, set down on the dressing table, as the teen opens her eyes to see Kirsty reaching out to press her hands to each of her clothes, and her hair, smiling as she says, "Done. All better. Feel better?"

Mia feels so contented that she almost forgets to speak, just smiling, about to answer as Kirsty asks in addition, "Wanna tell me what that was about?"

Mia replies, "It's just... I know them from school, so..."

Kirsty nods and interrupts, "Got it. Any more trouble, you tell me, and they won't bother you again. Got it?"

Mia nods, saying, "Thanks, Mo- ah, my things from my pockets?" Kirsty returns the teen's belongings, stuffing them back where they belong into the teen's jeans. Mia laughs a little, telling Kirsty, "I appreciate it. Really, thank you."

Kirsty says, "You're a friend of Cas and Daisy; that means I got your back. Need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Now let's go get wasted," shoving the teen out of the dressing room door, both giggling as they go.

12